Zoho Invoice Recensioner

4,6 /5
  • Kundservice
    4,5 /5

Om Zoho Invoice

Skicka fakturor för projekt och kundutgifter, ta emot betalningar och håll snabbt och effektivt koll på din verksamhets övergripande hälsa

Lär dig mer om Zoho Invoice

Visar recensioner av 307

Julieanne G.
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2020-02-02

"Great value"

Kommentarer: Overall I love Zoho Invoice simply because of how effectively they automate the process of sending invoices and collecting payment. It saves me so much time every month and is worth every penny.

Fördelar: I needed an invoicing system that could send recurring invoices. I was spending too much time every month manually creating invoices, and would often send them out late, which meant I'd get paid late. Of all the options I researched (there were a lot) Zoho had the most features for the lowest price. Set up was easy, and they keep adding new features that are included with my subscription. They even have automatic reminder emails you can have sent to clients who are late in paying. This happens so often in my industry, that this feature has actually helped me collect my payments faster, without me having to spend time trying to get paid. I also love that as my business grows, Zoho has so many other products that I could add to my Zoho dashboard. I've also noticed that most of the other 3rd party programs I use have options to connect to Zoho.

Nackdelar: Their customer support is a bit slow. There's a new feature they've rolled out that I'd like to use, but there's not much documentation about it. I reached out a few days ago for help and still haven't heard back. It would be nice if step by step instructions were easy to find for their new features.

av Zoho om 2020-02-29

Hi Julieanne,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're glad to hear you were able to streamline your invoicing and payment collection processes.

Regarding your feedback on the documentation, it would be very helpful if you could share more details. Please feel free to drop an email to [email protected]

• Recenserad den 2020-02-02
Matthew V.
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2019-11-25

"Great invoicing tool for small businesses"

Kommentarer: Overall good customer service and good product. We tried different ways to implement the recurring feature that most of our clients would use. We wanted to auto deduct recurring invoices and it didn't have that feature, otherwise, we probably would have stayed with it. We did use Zoho subscriptions for that.

Fördelar: It was quick to get up and running. The software is fairly easy to navigate and provides professional looking invoices that are downloadable by my customers. My favorite feature is the reminder feature, once you send out an invoice the software can send out automated reminders for the client to pay in case they don't see it in their email the first time or get busy and forget (cause an email will be forgotten eventually, as good intentioned as we all are). Definitely good for people starting out and small businesses that don't have a lot of clients. The price point is low for starting out, usually a lot less than other software I've seen and used. And if you use Zoho CRM, in can integrate with that.

Nackdelar: For me personally, I was using the software for invoicing website development customers, and once you get done, apart from web hosting, you are done. And over the past few years, I hit my max level and I don't feel like its much of a benefit to have past customers count towards my limit. Some of which are small jobs. I think it would be better if you have the same customers you invoice regularly.

av Zoho om 2019-11-26

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the review!

We are happy to know the automatic reminders and the integration between Zoho Invoice and Zoho CRM were of help to you.

Regarding recurring transactions, it's good to hear that Zoho Subscriptions caters to your needs but since Zoho Invoice itself has recurring invoices and the ability to auto-charge your customers, we would like to know a little more on it.

You can reach out to [email protected] so that we can understand your requirements better.

• Recenserad den 2019-11-25
Gabriela H.
Personalavdelning, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2021-03-27

"Simple and professional without a high price tag"

Kommentarer: Great product that I recommend to anyone who needs to charge hourly rates, project based or just in general needs to create and send I voices that look professional without having to buy a whole accounting suite software.

Fördelar: I love the easiness of use, interface, features, and price! If there’s anything I don’t know how tondo or understand initially, the help section is very comprehensive with step by step instructions. I have never found myself stuck or not understanding how to do something, and this is the first time I use software like this. The timesheet is also super helpful for independent consultora like myself.

Nackdelar: There really isn’t something I don’t like about it. I think it would be useful to be able to set reminders to create invoices or when they are past due, to get them on your email.

Hi Gabriela,

Thank you so much for leaving a stellar review for Zoho Invoice!

We understand that managing finances can become a real challenge for businesses, especially in the initial stages, and we're glad to know Zoho Invoice helps you manage them like a pro.

Good luck for your business, Gabriela!

• Recenserad den 2021-03-27
Nicholas T.
Director Of Operations
Fastighet, 51-200 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2019-10-03

"good software - some useful features"

Kommentarer: Overall it got the job done with creating invoices but we ultimately cancelled the subscription. It was too expnesive for what it was and we just started doing invoices through Word or Excel. If you have the entire suite I could see why some businesses love and succeed with Zoho.

Fördelar: we used this software mostly to create intercompany and corporate invoices to vendors. I liked how you can set them up on a recurring basis, customize recipients and the look of the invoice and that you could access on your mobile device.

Nackdelar: didn't integrate with our main accounting software so it was a lot of double entry. I also didn't like how every part of Zoho was a different section and product and price. For just Zoho invoice it was expensive and confusing for some users, being unable to use other parts of the system

Dear Nicholas,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

We understand that you felt the product to be expensive and that some of your users found it could be more intuitive. Sorry about that. If you are ready to give us a chance, we are happy to schedule a call, know your requirements and suggest the best plan.

We believe the import/export functionalities and our REST APIs could help you with pushing the data to your accounting platform. Just drop an email to [email protected] and we shall get in touch with you.

We would love to have you back with us!

• Recenserad den 2019-10-03
Verifierad recensent
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-02-13

"My Go For Invoicing platform"

Kommentarer: It was hilarious at first, i was searching for an app to generate invoice when i am outside i came across zoho invoice gave it a try first try was funny as the functions didn't made any sense at first but soon after an hour so it felt like this application is really thought through when crafting, i quickly set it as my next go-to invoicing app on desktop and mobile and on the cloud, thanks you zoho for this wonderful service.

Fördelar: Everything from custom payment gateway integration to single click invoice genration, the best feature would be the inventory mangement and product catalogue making it easier to create invoice by typing the product name only everything will be fetched from the catalogue even the discounts and taxes are perfectly fine tuned with the invoice template. Started using as an On-The-Go invoice genrator and fell in love after generating first invoice.

Nackdelar: The mail customizability the mail sent to payee is non-customizable(atleast for me) i want it to reflect offline payment instructions as well for some customers having no mode online payments that's the only drawback i found while using zoho invoice apart from this everything works perfectly fine.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review for Zoho Invoice! We're glad to learn your journey with us so far, and we hope to serve you more in the coming years.

With regards to the email that goes to your customers, you do have the option to customize it completely to match your brand. If you need any help setting it up, just drop an email to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com

• Recenserad den 2021-02-13
Eric Y.
Attorney
Juristbyrå, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-10-19

"Excellent Invoicing and Expense Tracking Tool"

Kommentarer: Excellent experience. For invoicing and expense tracking, this is a great product.

Fördelar: Hands down, the feature I liked best about Zoho Invoice was its ease of use. I place a lot of emphasis on this aspect of software. If software is difficult to learn, or it is not pleasing to use, then why bother. With Zoho Invoice, I was up and running in less than an hour. Like all of Zoho's software, the user interface is pleasant and makes sense. The product is also stable. No glitches, hiccups, or bugs.

Nackdelar: Not so much a "dislike" as I simply needed software that did more than just invoicing and expense tracking, which is what Zoho Invoice does really well.

av Zoho om 2020-10-23

Hi Eric,

Thank you so much for leaving us a terrific review! We are humbled :)

Ease of use has always been at the heart of everything we do at Zoho Invoice, and we're glad to know you like it!

Feel free to share your feedback to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com anytime.

• Recenserad den 2020-10-19
Thobane V.
CEO/Founder
Design, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2019-12-03

"Great App"

Kommentarer: Zoho invoice makes it easier for me to create invoices on the go and be able to share them with my customers and also be able to track the transactions and history for all my clients

Fördelar: What I like the most about Zoho invoice is that it is easy to use and has all the necessary tools that you will need to create, send and file proper invoices

Nackdelar: What I like the least about this software is that it’s a bit difficult to access the Control Panel and be able to configure some of the settings

av Zoho om 2019-12-09

Dear Thobane,

Thanks for the review!

We are glad to know that you are able to create invoices on-the-go and share it with your customers easily.

Regarding accessing the settings, we love to know more on which part of the configuration you found to be a little hard to reach. You can reach out to [email protected] when you have the time and we shall pass on your feedback to our design team.

• Recenserad den 2019-12-03
Alex F.
Konsumtionsvaror, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-10-22

"Excellent for entrepreneurs, CRM integration"

Fördelar: Zoho invoice is practically must-have if you use Zoho CRM. The integration is good and it has at least 90% of the features any small to medium business would want. It has a generous free tier so you can invoice your first few clients before subscribing.

Nackdelar: The CRM integration is good although somewhat tricky to initialize. It's easy to get sync problems between this CRM and invoice accounts.

av Zoho om 2020-10-23

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for the detailed review on Zoho Invoice and our native integration with Zoho CRM. We're happy to know you like it!

Feel free to share your feedback anytime to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com

• Recenserad den 2020-10-22
Anthony M.
Operations Manager
Detaljhandel, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-04-08

"Essential invoicing software for freelancers"

Kommentarer: As a freelancer, invoicing can be time-consuming, messy, and frustrating. Zoho Invoice eliminates all of these flaws and provides a convenient way to get paid.

Fördelar: Online payment processing, recurring invoices, automated emails, and a client portal

Nackdelar: Nothing. I loved everything about this software.

av Zoho om 2020-07-04

Hi Anthony,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Zoho Invoice.

Managing invoices and payment collection, like you said, can be really stressful and frustrating sometimes. We are glad to know that Zoho Invoice is helping you manage these easily.

Good luck for your business. We're here to support you!

• Recenserad den 2020-04-08
Jd D.
Accounts Controller
Medicinsk praktik, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2021-02-15

"Zoho Invoice Review"

Kommentarer: It would be benificial to be able to add a banking details section to the invoices and estimates. Currently you are able to insert it into the notes but would be much easier to be able to link it to a section that allows you to sellect from a drop down section.

Fördelar: Currently using the project as an assistance with setup of invoices for my personal webdesigning bussiness.
The interface is extreamly easy to understand and use.
I esspcialy foudn the software very userfriendly and doing exactly what it needs to. Being able to incoporate the information and generate Invoices and Estimates and also keep track of the bissiness cashflow is eaxtreally helpful.

Nackdelar: The softward does take a little playing arround with to see where everything is and for those not technological inclind it will take some use.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Zoho Invoice, and we're glad to know it helps you have more control over your business cashflow.

With regards to your requirement on displaying the bank details, I understand the 'Customer Notes' might not be appropriate for it. But, Zoho Invoice provides a dedicated space to enter your bank details in the template settings. You can learn more about it here:

Kindly try this once and drop an email to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com for any further assistance. We'd love to help!

• Recenserad den 2021-02-15
Andy J.
Designer
Grafisk design, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2017-05-29

"Mr"

Kommentarer: Zoho Invoice provides a full-featured accounting tool for self-employed service professionals who don't need to manage bank accounts or balance sheet assets. If you sell your time or sell (or resell) products you create and don't need an inventory system, Zoho Invoice is nearly perfect.

Fördelar: Practically everything is so well-thought out. Zoho Invoice is everything a self-employed person or entrepreneur needs to manage contacts, quotes, invoices, receivables and expenses. It even has robust support for time billing (projects, tasks, etc.), sales tax, recurring invoices, and even multiple currencies (I just need USD, but the capability is there). Zoho Invoice is the almost perfect accounting tool I need to track income and expenses. When my data is entered and up to date, getting my data to my accountant for income tax prep is as simple as exporting two spreadsheets.

Nackdelar: The expense feature set includes the ability to track mileage. This feature is represented well on the iOS app, but in order to enter a mileage record with an odometer reading, the system requires both a beginning value and an ending value at the same time. This really doesn't work. I would have to note my beginning mileage then enter it along with the ending mileage at the end of the business trip. As such, I use a standalone mileage app called MileBug.

• Recenserad den 2017-05-29
Dale L.
Principal and Owner
  • Recenserad den 2018-01-16

"I just switched from the "improved" FreshBooks to Zoho Invoice."

Kommentarer: It meets most of my invoicing and time tracking needs, and at an over 50% reduction in monthly costs.

Fördelar: My small consulting firm has used Freshbooks for a couple of years. Recently they "upgraded" their product and I lost very basic functionality that I relied on day-to-day. While not perfect, Zoho Invoice provides most of that functionality and at an over 50% drop in price. I really like the previous FreshBooks solution, and would have eagerly embraced the new, but you cannot release a new version that supports so much less functionality that the last. OK, off that soap box. Zoho Invoice so far seems easy to use, with a few caveats I will spell out in the next section. The customization is great (almost, but not quite, to a fault). Some of what I consider basic functions for a consulting environment are available. Including the expense receipt images on the PDF invoice (HELLO FRESHBOOKS!!!) are very simple.

Nackdelar: Three things. But keep in mind that even with these three things I find Zoho Invoice better suited to my needs over my current solution; Provide the option to include the expense date on the invoice!!!!! This is very basic and very needed. I see from reviews that people have been asking for this for several years. Provide a field for expense vendor. Sure I can setup a custom field, but when you get to the invoice you cannot access custom fields at the detail level. Provider the option to include the expense author on the invoice. I usually have two to three of us on an engagement all entering expenses for travel, lodging, meals, etc. By including the author, the client can easily see from whom the expense is coming from. To get around these shortcomings, I have my group enter expenses in a very specific way that includes these information in the notes field. Not optimal, but still works.

• Recenserad den 2018-01-16
Alex K.
Video Director
Mediaproduktion, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-02-04

"Zoho invoice makes estimates & invoices easy"

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Zoho Invoice has been great.

Fördelar: I like how you can setup the templates and integrate a variety of payment options. The online portal makes it easy for the client end to manage payments and stay informed on what is going on.

Nackdelar: I wish it would integrate with quickbooks easier. Also it would be easier of it had some sort of e-sign option for clients to sign the terms page on invoices.

av Zoho om 2020-02-29

Hi Alex,

Thank you so much for reviewing us! We are thrilled to hear your feedback :)

We are sorry that we don't have a direct integration with QB as of now. However, you can take a look at Zoho Books if you are interested.

Regarding e-signing, it's currently available for estimates (your clients can sign your estimate to accept it) but not for invoices. If you'd like to know more about this, feel free to reach out to [email protected]

• Recenserad den 2020-02-04
Marta V.
Communications
Ideell organisationsledning, 51-200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
  • Recenserad den 2017-11-15

"It is a "must have" for start-ups"

Kommentarer: As I have already said, this program is perfect for a startup, since it is so easy to use and very useful, so I strongly recommend them to use it. But the best thing is the fact that you can integrate it with other Zoho apps, and I can say from my own experience that this is really helpful, since you can control every aspect of you enterprise accounting in only one program.

Fördelar: It is a very useful and easy software, specially for small start-ups. It allows you to easily make invoices, recurrent invoices, manage them as you wish, etc. Also, you can personalize them, since you can do your own templates, although they provide you with some. But the most important thing is that you can integrate Zoho Invoice with all other Zoho applications, such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Expense, Zoho Mail, etc. and, by this, have several different departments of your enterprise in the same page. That's what I find most useful.

Nackdelar: Honestly, I haven't found any problem with this program, but if I had to say something, I would say that the only negative things are small details that some times may be bothering but, at the end, are not relevant. An example of these little things could be when you make a mistake in an invoice and then you cannot modify it. It is true that you should not modify an invoice once it has been sent, but in some occasions I know I could do it without any problem.

• Recenserad den 2017-11-15
Harshad P.
Web Designer
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2019-09-22

"Invoicing in Your Hand"

Kommentarer: A Perfect Billing/Invoicing Solution For Startup & Mid Range Business.
Daily I Use This Application For Billing.
I Can Manage All My Cusotmers Billing & Payment Details on My Mobile.

Fördelar: Main feature is software is cloud baised, so you can access it anywhere like mobile, tablet, desktop and laptop.
You can generate invoice for your customers in just 10-15 second that is bigest advantage of this application and they also provide free version with limited access so anyone check its features and then can buy.

Nackdelar: i dont find any issue with this application, only new user will takes some time to understand its functionality.

av Zoho om 2019-11-05

Hello Harshad,

Thanks a ton for the review!

We feel excited to know that you are able to handle invoicing on the go using Zoho Invoice. Since we are now gathering feedback from users regarding their invoicing experience using the mobile app, feel free to drop an email to [email protected] with the details of the app you use (Android/iOS).

We look forward to hear from you!

• Recenserad den 2019-09-22
Nathan S.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Recenserad den 2018-05-19

"Zoho is a great invoicing tool for small businesses"

Fördelar: Zoho Invoice is a great invoicing tool that allows you to track invoices and payments for services and products.
1) The ability to design your own invoice template to use. Customization is easy but also designer friendly.
2) Tracking payments and expenses from one place. The name may fool you but Zoho Invoice also lets you track time and other expenses related to your business or invoice. This is great for basic bookkeeping.
3) Invoice management is second to none. You can create draft invoices, recurring invoices and others all with a few clicks, the email template is also great as you do not have to write emails.
4) Customer Statements are invaluable. Being able to send a customer a statement of all invoices plus payments they have made is a Godsend for business.
Zoho Invoice may not have all the bells and whistles of Zoho Books but it is an affordable alternative to someone who does not want the accounting side of things but want to still have a basic overview of their financial standing as a business.

Nackdelar: 1) Zoho Invoice does not have a feature that allows you to know when a client has seen an email about a payment. This means you may not know if a client has seen your email unless they acknowledge it.
2) My continued gripe with Zoho mobile apps for Android still rings true. While the mobile app has the basic functions of the web interface, compared to iOS, the Android app just does not function as well.
3) The Client Portal does not offer much functionality to a client other than to check their statements, the process of communication has to be started by you to give an estimate and so on. If there was a way to allow a client to also initiate communication from the portal, it would be better.

• Recenserad den 2018-05-19
Justin N.
Admin
Konstruktion, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod
  • Recenserad den 2019-10-23

"Nothing different than other software"

Kommentarer: The best part of the software is definitely the front facing client portal. This helps us keep clients informed. We may roll this back out in the future due to this feature.

Fördelar: Zoho is a solid piece of software. Love that they have a client portal! Clients can login and see their amount due on a project and make payments. They can accept estimates and change orders and pay immediately. This helps us get our money fast!

Nackdelar: We ended up choosing Freshbooks, but only because Freshbooks was more intuitive. This is a great software for anyone that doesn't like Freshbooks.

Dear Justin,

Thanks for reviewing us.

We are happy to know that you liked the client portal that Zoho Invoice offers.

However, it's unfortunate for us that you chose to leave. If you can spare a few minutes and drop an email to [email protected], we could know more details on the reasons behind your decision.

We would love to have you with us!

• Recenserad den 2019-10-23
Jorge david C.
  • Recenserad den 2018-04-24

"IDEAL AND EXCELLENT FOR BILLING SMALL BUSINESSES"

Kommentarer: Depending on your business, billing is very easy and affordable for services, schedules and articles

Fördelar: For young employees it is easy enough to add the products and their costs, and i can keep track of the schedules that have been created and included from the office or the cellular device, in addition to that I can send my clients the invoices by email in PDF formats

Nackdelar: I am somewhat general about the billing information, and it may only be a whim of mine, but I would like to have more control of the information in my invoices. For example, my start time, end time, assignment name and some notes I want to write for each assignment billed to my clients

av Zoho om 2018-08-13

Hi Jorge,

Thank you for reviewing Zoho Invoice. We are happy to know Zoho Invoice has been helping you with your business invoicing.

Regarding your requirement, we presume that you would like to have separate fields for all the information. If that's the case, you can use custom fields to capture additional information. In case this is not what you are looking for, do write to [email protected], our support team will be more than happy to assist you with your requirement.

Zoho Invoice Team

• Recenserad den 2018-04-24
Alejandro U.
Media director
Religiösa institutioner, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2017-09-06

"Perfect for a small company"

Kommentarer: With a low cost, I can manage my operations, sales and inventory. All in every device.

Fördelar: This is exactly what I was searching for. An app to do quotes, invoices, inventory, costs. All link together, on the cloud, on every device I have. I use this on the go, in my iPad. I use this on my office with the browser app. All link together. Also you get to manage sales people. I can check who send the quote. My dashboard tells me of accounts that have not paid, and the projected sales for the month. Literally I cannot imagine my operations without it. Easy to set up! logo and also very easy to customize to spanish.

Nackdelar: Probably the lack of customer support. Being a huge company Zoho lacks of easy to find customer support/knowledge, so it is difficult to learn more about what to do with some options on the app.

av Zoho om 2017-10-25

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for reviewing us.

Zoho Invoice provides 24*5 email, chat and call support. We also have user guide, forums and blogs to help our customers find what they are looking for. You can always send a mail to [email protected], we would be more than happy to help you.

• Recenserad den 2017-09-06
Verifierad recensent
Assistant Director of Marketing
Högre utbildning, 501-1 000 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2019-01-23

"Freelancers will fall in love!"

Kommentarer: Wonderful! Can't say enough about Zoho Invoicing component!

Fördelar: After having tried to find solutions that are cloud-based, available on multiple devices and is easy to use, this is absolutely the best economic solution! I am a part-time design freelancer with many clients to balance jobs/AP/AR, needless to say, I needed an easy to use solution that I can quickly find, send, follow-up or expense items. This is by far the best option for that type of invoicing! -Customizable
-Detailed reports & dashboards
-Estimates
-Terms & conditions
-Easy entries by client
-Sortable
-Can use on desktop & mobile
-Timesheets (although I don't utilize this function)

Nackdelar: Honestly, I have yet to find a flaw for my needs. This is such a wonderful solution for small to midsize businesses and perhaps nonprofits. Not sure how well it would fare for larger organizations.

• Recenserad den 2019-01-23
Shane S.
Branch Coordinator
Fastighet, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2019-09-10

"One of the Best!"

Fördelar: Zoho Invoice had almost everything we needed. The customization was great, the way they had line items setup was perfect. They accepted both Paypal and Stripe right out of the gate with no wonky overlays. It is a little bit of a no-frills system visually but it does everything you want it to do. Then there's the price, for what you pay you really cannot beat this platform.

Nackdelar: The only reason we switched away from the Zoho Invoice service was integrations. When we implemented Proposify it didn't integrate with Zoho Invoice but had a seamless integration with Freshbooks. If Zoho Invoice had more integrations (non-Zapier) it would be great.

av Zoho om 2019-11-11

Hi Shane,

Thanks for the review.

It's good to know you liked the online payment integrations we have. Regarding the integration with Proposify, we are sorry that it's not available right now. But, if we roll it out in the future, we shall let you know.

That said, if you are interested, we can discuss how can set up the connection between these apps using our APIs.

• Recenserad den 2019-09-10
Melanie E.
  • Recenserad den 2018-02-13

"Excellent Invoice and Time Tracking Software for Freelancers and Small Businesses"

Kommentarer: Excellent time tracking and accounting functionality at the excellent price!

Fördelar: The first obvious pro is that for a single freelancer this software is free at a fully functional level. Given that other alternatives I have made use of in the past cost at least p/m, often more, for the same, or even less, functionality, it's a great choice indeed. Also very impressive is the level of functionality available. I currently maintain a 35 client active client database, can track time for and bill them all, receive payment in several different ways including PayPal and M/Visa and get excellent reports with a few clicks on all kinds of aspects of my account activity.

Nackdelar: Sometimes the settings can be a little hard to adjust, you may have to dig deep to figure some things out, but after two years of use, I do pretty much have it figured out now.

• Recenserad den 2018-02-13
Ashwini P.
Cafe Manager
Restauranger, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2019-10-15

"A best invoicing app so far"

Kommentarer: We are drafting and sending monthly and annual invoices of our restaurants to our clients online without requiring them to visit them physically, which has saved our time and effort to a great extent.

Fördelar: Zoho Invoice is super simple to sign up and start using it immediately. Also, it is very easier to create, send, and track the invoices with its user-friendly dashboard.

Nackdelar: I found it a hard time to change the currency of any specific invoice, and also customizing invoices as per the need is a bit confusing.

Dear Ashwini,

Thanks for reviewing us.

We are glad to know you find Zoho Invoice helpful to manage your monthly and annual invoices.

Regarding changing the currency and customizing the invoices, we would love to get in touch and help you out quickly.

Kindly drop an email to [email protected] so that we can schedule a call at your convenient time.

• Recenserad den 2019-10-15
Randeep K.
Digital HR manager
Gruvdrift och metall, 10 000+ anställda
  • Recenserad den 2018-08-15

"Zoho invoice assists in sending invoices, receiving payments and provides reminders about pending payments."

Fördelar: For a startup company, safeguarding finances and using it wisely is of great importance for the survival of the company. The features Zoho invoice provide are simply worthy as compared to its price. It is so easy to maintain invoices, receivables, expenses and many others. One of its prominent is the multiple currency feature. And as far as personalization is concerned, they have made custom templates highly personalized. All in all, it is a must-have application for startups.

Nackdelar: The app seems to be biased towards iOS more than Android. It works better on Apple devices as compared to Android devices. Also adding a feature, wherein one could know if the client has opened the email about payment would be quite good as it would remove any unwanted friction.

• Recenserad den 2018-08-15
Griselda M.
Tryck, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
  • Recenserad den 2020-05-18

"A LOT PROBLEMS TO LOG IN, ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE TO HELP..."

Kommentarer: Take forever to log in when for some reason i get log out. ALWAYS to many problems to log in....

Fördelar: Easy to use on the simplest doing invoices

Nackdelar: The template i could chose i love it and is easier for what i need

av Zoho om 2020-07-04

Hi Griselda,

We are sorry about the problems you faced while logging in to Zoho Invoice. We hope our customer success team reached out to you and helped gain access to your account.

In case you still face any challenges, feel free to reach out to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com

• Recenserad den 2020-05-18