Slack Recensioner

Genomsnittliga betyg

• Totalt
  • Kundservice

Om Slack

Slack brings all your communication together in one place. It's real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.

Lär dig mer om Slack

Visar recensioner av 21 024

Sourabh S.
Sourabh S.
Software Developer
Datormjukvara, 10 000+ anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-08-07

"Slack makes business communication easy, efficient and engaging"

Kommentarer: I have enjoyed every bit of using slack, it gives me a feeling of using a robust yet state of the art communication platform. Hats off to the folks at slack, keep the good work going !!

Fördelar: It has carved a new segment in business communication and remote collaboration. Right now it is the gold standard as far as combining email and chat go. The User Interface is peppy and fun. The User Experience is very intuitive and efficient. We can edit messages that were sent without much noise. Love the slackbot as well it is very effective if used correctly. There are some really cool geeky features like Marvin etc which add the much needed spice to the remote work environment.

Nackdelar: I haven't seen/used a native audio or video calling feature on slack, there are some advantages of having 3rd party video conferencing integration support but an inbuilt audio and video calling would have made this an absolute front runner in its segment. There should be a feature to notify when someone has logged in back to slack.

• Recenserad den 2021-08-07
Carmel R.
Försäkring, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2021-10-09

"Innovative Tool for Team Building!"

Kommentarer: Overall I really enjoy slack! I prefer the desktop version over the web version. The desktop version allows quicker access! Also the direct message feature is important feature in slack that I use. Often at times sensitive message have to be share with an individual rather than the group. Also the emoji's are plentiful selection! I love the mass variety and options available!

Fördelar: The greatest thing I like about slack is the ability to create different channels to assist on different topics , groups, and teams within the organization! I also like the accessibility features! You can access Slack from virtually any device! I travel a lot and this feature is extremely important!

Nackdelar: The software features can take some time to get use to if you have no computer experience. For me my biggest challenge was learning on how to use the alerts and notification features within the program. But in fairness I was able to grasp everything within a few days. So not that long at all.

• Recenserad den 2021-10-09
Jon B.
Datormjukvara, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2020-07-09

"Slack is essentially advanced texting for business users"

Kommentarer: I started using Slack because my client required it. I find that it cuts down on my email dependence but I'm often frustrated when attempting to compose a message without standard elements such as tables, inline images, etcetrera.

Fördelar: I like the ability to stay in touch with our users via whatever device I'm currently using. For example, I can respond from my home computer, tablet, work computer or via my phone. I especially like the ability to be notified of a new message via my phone where I can read the message on the phone but can step over to my laptop to reply. I also appreciate the ability to add an email thread to a Slack Channel by simply adding a slack email address (each channel has a unique email address) to the CC field when I reply.

Nackdelar: The biggest con for me is the extremely limited amount of formatting available to Slack messages. I can make a font bold and add links to files/images but I really miss the rich text features many similar apps provide. It's also frustrating to need to keep typing adding the user name(s) when I'm responding to a message. I'm assuming that this is by design but it would really be nice to be able to "Reply All" to a conversation thread. The desktop Slack application (running on Windows 10 Pro) has a "clunky" feel to it. It's written with a framework that allows the Slack developers to write HTML and JavaScript code that is essentially compiled into a Windows application and it definitely shows. Something as simple as selecting text is counter-intuitive (until you realize that it's essentially a web page mascaraing as a Windows application.

• Recenserad den 2020-07-09
Alexandros B.
Educational robotics teams' coach
Utbildningsförvaltning, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-09-30

"A great collaboration and communication platform for teams - even young aged ones"

Kommentarer: Coaching a team of 10-15 children from 12 to 15 can be quite challenging. However, we have been able to incorporate Slack in our day to day work. All of our communication is in Slack, independent of Facebook etc and the children had no problem with it. Great features, easy creation of subgroups and sharing. Overall great software and I probably one of the only options offering these kind of feature for free and so well integrated.

Fördelar: I love the easy creation of team channels for different topic, and the message threads. I honestly find it very difficult to use a platform without this feature any more. Not needing to spam the whole team with a smaller conversation is great, especially for younger teams. Also third party integrations is a feature I use all the time, mostly Google drive and simple poll for now.

Nackdelar: Sometimes the notifications on my phone don't work very well and i occasionally have some complaints from third party apps (which has little to do with Slack though), like not being able to edit polls from simple poll etc.

• Recenserad den 2021-09-30
David W.
David W.
Senior Scrum Master
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 201-500 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-07-29

"The best remote collaboration tool I have EVER used!"

Kommentarer: Slack is the easiest collaboration tool I've ever used. I am currently acting as Scrum Master for four agile teams, and it's easy to keep in touch with all of them and coordinate standups. File sharing is extremely easy

Fördelar: Slack is a user-friendly, robust collaboration tool that allows for quick setup and access to channels both public and private. Asynchronous communication is a cinch and the Mentions and Reactions feature allows for easy access to what recent messages you have received.

Nackdelar: Due to Slacks' third party app space, there are some features that might seem to be missing at first but need to be found as a third party feature. This involves an admin or an owner having to approve the app being installed. This can sometimes be a bit of a headache on the admin end, as it requires going to obscure parts of the app to approve. It could be an easier experience.

• Recenserad den 2021-07-29
Angelo L.
Angelo L.
Scrum Master
  • Recenserad den 2021-10-10

"Best App for Software Development Teams"

Kommentarer: Slack is great, is the best app in its cathegory integrating with 3rd party apps.

Fördelar: What I like the most is the architecture of information in the app, the ability to create different channels per project or purpose enable users to work in an organized way. Also de User Interface and usability of the app is amazing.

Nackdelar: What I like least is the pricing, you need to pay US$7 per user to enable collaboration of full team. Some users just answer messages on Slack, others use all the features.

• Recenserad den 2021-10-10
Todor T.
Todor T.
Support Engineer
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51-200 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-09-20

"Better than the others"

Kommentarer: It works. It helps better with notification and content management. It is wonderful that you can work on your own add-on and make integrations for alerts from production systems, other companies, enormous archive even with the free version.

Fördelar: We are easily reachable. Slack works everywhere and usually doesn't miss a second to notify. Easy contact management, continuous collaboration with other companies, integration with Google applications and even Zabbix.

Nackdelar: The Windows and Debian clients can certainly improve on sync. Sometimes Slack freaks out in the following manner: I start the PC and at some point later, I decide to open Slack. Opening starts, the window of it appears blank, then hides itself in the taskbar and 5 minutes after that reappears on a random place in the monitors (I have 3) and overall starts in a questionable fashion. Sometimes it can't keep up with my keyboard and mixes letters with one another.

• Recenserad den 2021-09-20
Pallav K.
Pallav K.
Business Analyst
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 10 000+ anställda
  • Källa: GetApp
  • Recenserad den 2021-08-09

"New digital workspace"

Kommentarer: Overall it's a great product that increases productivity . It will slowly replace mails and internal communication mediums inside a large organization.

Fördelar: The move towards a digital ecosystem has led to rising of collaboration tools . Software teams now work in a highly modular environment that needs an integration platform for communication. Slack is moving away from the mail which has a lag in response and is not real-time. This is unacceptable in the current business enviorment .

Nackdelar: It still lacks in terms of utility-like Microsoft teams which have a much more integrated outlook.

• Källa: GetApp
  • Recenserad den 2021-08-09
Chavez H.
Chavez H.
Software Developer
  • Recenserad den 2021-07-27

"General Ideas for Improvements"

Kommentarer: It is one of the best apps for collaboration despite those cons I mentioned above.

Fördelar: I like that it's always working for me and my team and is a convenient app for collaboration.

Nackdelar: Does not support multiline code snippets:
`
x =1
y=2
`
I have to be redirected to the browser to manage my apps. I wish it can be done right from the desktop app.
I wish video conferencing can stop lagging so much when my network traffic is at a peak with other developers working. I wish it can at least warn me.

• Recenserad den 2021-07-27
Anas A.
Anas A.
Designer
Design, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
  • Recenserad den 2021-09-17

"slack is the minimal software to manage your work with ton of freedom"

Kommentarer: regadless of the the fast switch i did from hangout and zoom to slack, i found it very easy to manipulating files and work conversations in the same software, and to me that a bit tiring to switch from one to another, slack could not be for everyone even though it was the best choice for me, give it a try before you judge

Fördelar: saving and sharing files have never been easy to do, and no limit to what can you share
with minimal interface it is very easy to use, the control is effortless and time saving
messaging is now quick and more clearer than before with instant reaction
collaboration is much more fun and tourble-free to handle with slack

Nackdelar: the video call set up need more strengthening for more use
the tech support need to be wider due to the global os of slack
i like the price for the pro plan, but it could be a little bit matching to freelancers

• Recenserad den 2021-09-17
Verifierad recensent
Manager (HR and Engineering)
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51-200 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-10-18

"Magic tool for remote work communication"

Kommentarer: Love it-Hope to use slack regardless of where I end up throughout everyday life. May even use it for individual utilize and can undoubtedly make bunch visits with companions,

Fördelar: Slack makes informing proficient and puts together messages into various channels. It is extremely helpful to private message just as make gatherings. Moreover, records are saved and filed for simple access. I likewise enjoyed the usability and capacity to work together with anybody in your association. My most loved uses out of the product 1.) Unlimited number of channels-Public/Private 2.) Ability to make shapes that get distributed to explicit channels 3.) Love utilizing the/remind piece so I can get pings about undertakings requiring finish or a straightforward subsequent update 4.) You can have some good times and tweak. For instance: We have a 'Jokes' channel that the leeway bot will make you wisecracks on the off chance that you ask 'bot make me a father quip'- It's astounding

Nackdelar: Difficult to think of any as a client yet heres a shot: 1.) The limitless assortment of channels makes the high opportunities to get steady pings in case somebody @'s you in a channel. 2.) You get dependent and wind up using your organization correspondence application 'Slack' off hours and simply signing on as though it were a web-based media page. I disdained the failure to make a public gathering "private" after it's creation. Would incidentally slack and my. messages would just come through on my telephone and not work area

• Recenserad den 2021-10-18
Kavya S.
Graduate Student
Forskning, 5 001-10 000 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-09-23

"Slack is one of those products that has no direct competitor because they're so good"

Kommentarer: I've used Slack in multiple arenas--as an employee of a young startup, a researcher at a large academic institution, and as a member of student clubs/organizations. In each of these environments, Slack was a terrific way to collaborate with my team. We considered Microsoft Teams and other similar environments, but Slack was always the clear choice.

Fördelar: The things I love about slack: single sign-on for multiple workspaces, the 'magic link' to sign in with your email, the custom animated emojis (this seems silly but it's become a hallmark of one of my slack workspaces and my team enjoys them!), the ease of creating a new workspace and adding channels/teams, and the way we can quickly share files. I don't use many of the integrations in Slack but from what I've seen in workspaces that aren't managed by me, they work seamlessly and effectively.

Nackdelar: I mentioned this elsewhere as well, but there are some issues with real-time synchronization; if I get an alert on my computer and open it, there is still a popup number on all my other devices that remains until I physically open slack on each device. This isn't a huge issue but it is very irritating when you constantly have a notification on the app.

Ryleigh S.
Account Executive & Content Manager
Marknadsföring och reklam, 51-200 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-09-23

"Much better than Hipchat"

Kommentarer: Overall, Slack is my favorite communication tool I've used. My company used Hipchat prior to Slack and we all rejoiced when the switch was made. It's more intuitive and much more customizable.

Fördelar: I like how I can set my own color themes and pick my notification sound. I have access to all the Apple emojis as well as Slack's fun emojis to set a status. The developers in my company have created new emojis as well and those are fun to use. Slack is the easiest way – and I have several tools at my disposal for this including Google Meet, Zoom and Uberconference/Dialpad – to do an audio call, video call or screen share with one other person. I prefer to use Google Meet for meetings with several people, but my go-to is slack for a call with just one other person. The pencil tool to highlight something is so handy when someone is sharing their screen with me. When on a call, the little phone emoji appears next to my name so others know that I'm on a call and can't respond right away.
I like being able to respond to a message in a thread too. My company has a channel for everyone in the company and the notification can get out of hand if lots of people are responding back and forth. But threads simplify that and make it so I can respond to a message in a thread versus the entire company seeing it. They can see the thread if they click on it, but it requires an extra step.
I also love the shortcuts for sharing gifs from giphy, setting reminders and others.
Oh, and setting notification preferences is amazing. I have my Slack set to only receive notifications during certain hours during the day so I'm not getting them all through the night and before the next workday starts.

Nackdelar: I don't like that I can't create a Slack channel on my own. My company has it set up that only the admins can create new public and/or private channels. I can create a group to direct message with, but that's it. If I want a channel created, I have to go to the admin. I think this is more of a gripe for my company making that rule and not a Slack thing, though.
I also wish I could blur my background or set a fun background like you can in Google Meet and Zoom.

Kaushik C.
Cloud Security Consultant
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 10 000+ anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-09-13

"Review of Slack"

Kommentarer: Slack is the fitting programming for little, medium, or enormous organizations, this product is equipped for adjusting to any workspace and permits all areas to keep up with wide correspondence that assists them with having a superior sharing of data and information vital. Its talk channels are truly steady, it has an ideal interface that is extremely simple to utilize and very agreeable. The visit channels are exceptionally finished, permitting you to move a wide range of records and offer any picture with the individuals from the talk channels. It doesn't make any difference in case Slack is in the venture area, or in the Sales area, it will likewise get noteworthy outcomes execution, arranging, and work correspondence.

Fördelar: The fundamental component that I love about Slack is the part beneath the principle board, where I can get to uninitiated messages, explicit strings of discussions and furthermore gives me admittance to every one of the notices that have been during my vacation . Moreover, I additionally have a perception of the messages saved in this segment, so I have everything in one spot, everything exceptionally coordinated.

Nackdelar: Slack's inquiry framework is one of the provisions that doesn't work effectively. This inquiry framework has a long defer when I embed a word in the pursuit, it consumes a large chunk of the day to play out the hunt, what's more, it doesn't show every one of the consequences of the looked through word, it just shows the most extraordinary and latest outcomes.

• Recenserad den 2021-09-13
Technical Operations Manager
Medicinska apparater, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-09-18

"Best Team Communication Tool on the Market"

Kommentarer: Fantastic, smooth and enjoyable - Slack is a powerful team communication tool with integrations to expand its reach and gather all of your notifications in one place!

Fördelar: Easy to use direct message, comment threading and channel topic separation - the ultimate communication tool that will help your organisation scale online at speed. It's fun to use, full of GIF and Emoji related acknowledgement styles - bringing communication into the 21st century.

Nackdelar: It can take a while to learn how to automate your functions, short cuts and features (reminders etc) - this could be sped up with better training and a clearer user experience.

• Recenserad den 2021-09-18
Meghan R.
Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Fastighet, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-09-06

"Great for teams at the workplace"

Kommentarer: I have had many benefits using slack. For example, increased communication between team members and they are more willing to communicate using this tool. It is very interactive and can be fun in a way for our team as it is a very easy tool to use.

Fördelar: I have used this software since I was in college. It was used for group projects and to communicate with our fellow colleagues. Slack makes it so easy to instantly send files and documents without the hassle of going back and forth with uploading them to emails and hoping they deliver. Slack is great in my current workplace as we have many real estate agents who need to share information. This allows us to avoid massive group texts and have everyone in one place. It makes our work much easier and more organized. I especially like how we can break off into smaller conversations if it only requires certain people. Amazing tool.

Nackdelar: I honestly can’t think of many things I don’t like. One suggestion I think that would make this software better is being able to see what time someone sees a message and who those people are who have read the messages. Cause that way I know who has seen it and who hasn’t. This can allow us to communicate better by knowing who is informed and who isn’t yet.

• Recenserad den 2021-09-06
Datormjukvara, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-08-28

"Slack is complex, but the best option currently available"

Kommentarer: Overall I Slack is a good tool, but it can be so much better by making it more simple/friendly to use and by improving the tagging mechanism there.

Fördelar: I like the fact that it is an internal team communication tool where all discussions are labeled under one "channel".

Nackdelar: The tagging/and notifications. We miss a lot of sent messages there for some reason and I blame the tagging/notification algorithm of the software.

• Recenserad den 2021-08-28
Curriculum Coordinator
  • Recenserad den 2021-08-26

"Robust tool that's so much more than instant messaging"

Kommentarer: The fact that my team is 100% remote and has been for 3+ years but can still be very efficient is in large part due to Slack. We're still able to communicate and make decisions even with a dispersed team. It's such an integral part of our team at this point, I can't imagine doing without it.

Fördelar: I've used Slack for several years now and at this point, can't remember how I communicated with team members before. We are a completely remote team and Slack allows us to quickly reach out to colleagues to discuss issue, socialize, share files, and much more. I think a lot people on my team enjoy the emoji options and the ability to group message and create channels allow for a lot of flexibility for multi-member communication. Slack offers a wide variety of features, like snoozing, scheduling, and setting up notifications, and they continue to add to their feature set regularly.

Nackdelar: Managing permissions and settings around channels can be confusing. I've created channels only to realize that I needed to set it up differently and then not have the permissions to make the needed change (or that the change isn't an option and you'll just have to delete the channel and start all over). Also, if you are a member of multiple workspaces, it can be easy to miss a notification or message.

• Recenserad den 2021-08-26
Muhammad daud S.
Muhammad daud S.
IT Manager
Finansiella tjänster, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-08-24

"The great team collaborative tool to manage and share"

Kommentarer: Slack is unique to provide bots, channels and options with commands. It gives the usability within our team to monitor logs and alerts which is our favourite aspect of this product. We also chat with team and arrange meetings including screen share which makes it easier for us to interact with the team on timely projects

Fördelar: Slacks work as a great tool for Developers and IT Team especially in an organization. With the built in tools and API's, we can enable our system and server alerts and logs to come through Slack notification. It makes life easier to browse through the Logs on slack and search rather than on the device itself. It has great usability with team collaboration, file sharing and meetings

Nackdelar: Slack use lot of resources to run including RAM/CPU due to which it requires a good hardware to affectively work.

• Recenserad den 2021-08-24
Stephanie S.
Talent Scout
E-lärande, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-08-14

"My experiences using Slack for the past 3 years"

Kommentarer: Overall, it's been a great tool since joining the tech industry in 2018. It's made communication really easy as well as being able to keep track of the communication. It is definitely my go-to communication tool for teams.

Fördelar: I like how easy it is to use, if it's been set up correctly that is. I like that I can organize my channels into specific categories to make my workflow smoother and easier to navigate through it all. The integrations with Google Docs, Google Calendar, or our company's ATS have made things easier as well. Also being able to set notification settings for each channel also allows me to mute the channels that aren't priorities, or ensure I'm notified for channels that definitely are. I also really enjoy the search function to be able to look for previous communication. Likewise, I like that I can DM myself as this functions like a personal notebook for me. Likewise, being able to emoji messages saves a lot of time in terms of aknowledging/reactions.

Nackdelar: I definitely am not using Slack to its full capacity, but I don't know what I'm missing out on as it's not clear to me what more I could be using to make my life and work easier. Every now and then the desktop app doesn't want to load and I'm stuck with a blank screen and then I need to make use of the web app. For our package, that we're limited to only 5 set status' can feel a bit limiting to me at times. When creating DM message groups, I'd like to be able to add someone to it without losing the whole message thread or having to create a new group, but I haven't found a way to do that.

• Recenserad den 2021-08-14
Andrew K.
Andrew K.
Chief Operating Officer
Internet, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-08-11

"Great Internal Communication Tool"

Kommentarer: Overall, Slack offers a wide variety of features and customizations at a very reasonable price. The service availability has been very reliable, and the platform continues to release new updates to improve their portfolio of service offerings. For companies that rely on instant messaging for both internal and external communication, I would highly recommend this service.

Fördelar: Slack is incredibly easy set up and deploy. The Settings and Administration dashboard is very intuitive and easy to maneuver, making onboarding and offboarding new members a very quick process. Slack has API integrations with a lot popular, commonly used software services such as Google, JIRA, etc., which allows users to monitor a larger spectrum of notifications within a single platform. The message service is also relatively customizable, which allows you to add both fun and productive features to what would otherwise be a monotonous instant messaging tool.

Nackdelar: Slack does not current offer advanced features for content organization. Individuals topics or groups need to be separated into channels, but you cannot add subdirectories to those channels for more granular organization. This results in an excessive number of Slack channels that need to be maintained and monitored on a regular basis, creating disorganization. Slack also has below average phone and video quality when compared to competing services such as Zoom and Google Meet. I often experience issues with bluetooth headphone connectivity when using these features.

• Recenserad den 2021-08-11
Ryan H.
Ryan H.
HR Manager
Grafisk design, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-08-03

"If I have Slack, I don't need an email"

Kommentarer: Overall, Slack has had a great impact on the productivity of my teams. I hold the position of office admin and I manage three teams of Graphic Designers, SEO, and Web-Developers. Everybody is connected through Slack. All the communication is done via Slack. We have stopped sending emails and shifted all the official and formal communication to Slack. It is easy and time-saving to get an acknowledgment of a new office policy and work on a number of other projects.

Fördelar: Let's get straight to what Slack is good for: Team collaboration - check
Instant messaging - check
File-sharing - check
Audio/video call - check
Multiple channels - check
Slack is easy to install and work with. There's nothing complicated about it. It is an effective application for instant messaging. What I love most about the software is that it allows creating different channels for different teams. It works as separate virtual offices to manage work more efficiently. Isn't it cool? In Slack, you can let your team members know about your availability - turn on/offer your notifications and when you are bored, you can ask the chatbot to tell you a joke. It is pretty easy to send messages, share files, and integrate other applications such as Google Drive to import documents. Moreover, the Workflow builder and Analytics tools are my favorites.

Nackdelar: I don't know if it is really a disadvantage but Slack is kind of addictive. It has so many options, a cool set of emojis, formatting tools, the bot, and an easy way of communication that it keeps me busy chatting all the time. Oh well, one more thing: in the free version, the old messages keep disappearing. It happened to me a couple of times that I had to check an old piece of information but it was removed automatically. So, be watchful if you're still on the free version and thinking to make a decision on purchase the premium plan.

• Recenserad den 2021-08-03
Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant
Onlinemedier, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2021-05-11

"THE digital tool for team communication"

Fördelar: I think that, these days, Slack is among the most popular picks for teams that would like to work remotely, for instance. So, through Slack, teams get a sort of a centralized digital hub where they can gather and exchange value and info. I'm a fan of the ability, that nowadays, Slack gives to its users, of being able to host call straight from Slack. No worries about third-party platforms working with Slack, you can use the platform's own technology to communicate with the members of your team, video calls included. Plus, the smartphone app enables you to work, access your Slack channels and interact with people from anywhere. And lastly, I'm a big fan of the Apps integrations that can be used with Slack. Would you like for your Slack channel to do something you can't do right now? There's probably a Slack app for that. Are you looking for a better way to use Slack in combination with a project management tool you use? It's doable, and so is providing customer support by connecting your customer service tool to Slack.

Nackdelar: I'm probably not the first to say this but, when it comes to Slack notifications, there must be a better way to control them. Think about having a very engaged Slack space with several channels... and each channel received and keeps receiving a notification after the other. It can be disruptive and distracting, and I think it's something that Slack should address and change as soon as they can so that users don't get "bombarded" by a ton of notifications.

• Recenserad den 2021-05-11
Eric r. B.
Eric r. B.
Chief Product Officer
Internet, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-03-09

"Slack is the solution for internal communication and collaboration"

Kommentarer: Slack helps our team stay coordinated, interact in a timely manner, and track information in channels that provide context.

Fördelar: Slack's ease of use and understanding it paramount. While I find Teams to be over-extending itself into the Office world, Slack is just about making sure you can keep communication clear, timely and open. The ability to shift between private DMs, open channels, and private channels nicely delineates the way you can manage communication across a team. We use Slack for all internal communication, relegating email to external comms, which works really well.

Nackdelar: The channels can overwhelm casual users at times. While the system tries to clean things up with suggestions, I think Slack should do more intentional hiding of under-used channels to keep it clean.

• Recenserad den 2021-03-09
Travis S.
Travis S.
Director of Business Intelligence
Försäkring, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-03-01

"Mostly perfect"

Kommentarer: Slack has been fantastic for keeping our remote workforce connected, fostering a sense of community within our organization, and freeing up our inbox for more important items. There have been a few quirks over the years, but the UI changes have been mostly positive. It seems like the platform is constantly improving with features that are actually useful instead of features for the sake of adding new features.

Fördelar: Slack Connect is great for facilitating efficient communication with partner businesses, vendors, and clients. Slack was already a vital part of our business and the ability to connect with other organizations on Slack cuts down on email significantly.

Nackdelar: My only complaint with Slack at the moment is that Slack Connect conversations are placed at the top of the conversation list, even above starred conversations. Internal communication is more important to me and not having an option to place conversations with outside organizations below the ones I've determined are most important is an annoyance.

• Recenserad den 2021-03-01