Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Zoho Books Recensioner

4,4 (618)

Om Zoho Books

Enkel, lättanvänd redovisningsprogramvara som hjälper dig att hantera din företagsekonomi på ett smart sätt!

Lär dig mer om Zoho Books

Fördelar:

Incredibly good value for the price (way cheaper than Freshbooks/Quickbooks). Integrates well with the rest of the Zoho suite.

Betyg för Zoho Books

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Zoho Books har ett totalt betyg på 4,4 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 618 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Zoho Books tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (618)

Jose
Jose
Business Owner i USA
Möbler, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

You can't go wrong with Zoho

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: I am very happy with the choice. Tremendous software.

Fördelar:

I am not a professional accountant but I know administration and finance. Zoho has given me the tools I need for managing finances, purchasing, and invoicing.

Nackdelar:

The inventory module comes separately and I would like it to be included. Inventory vs final product costing would be a nice addition.

Anthony
University Intern i Ecuador
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Zoho Books: An efficient and user-friendly accounting software.

4,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: As an IT intern at the university, I had the opportunity to use Zoho Books for financial management. Overall, I found the software to be user-friendly and offering a great deal of useful features, such as invoice management and expense tracking. Additionally, I really liked the integration of Zoho Books with other Zoho services, such as CRM and Human Resources, which made collaboration and project management easier.

Fördelar:

Zoho Books is an online accounting and invoicing software that offers a wide range of features at an affordable price. With this tool, users can manage invoices, payments, expenses, and time tracking all in one integrated platform. Zoho Books also offers integration with other Zoho services, such as CRM and Human Resources, which makes collaboration and project management easier. Additionally, the software allows for task automation and customization of templates and workflows, increasing efficiency and saving time in financial management.

Nackdelar:

Despite the extensive feature set that Zoho Books provides, some users can find the user interface to be too complex, and it might take some time to become accustomed to all the possibilities. In addition, integration with third-party services may be limited compared to other popular accounting software and more economical plans might not include certain sophisticated capabilities like inventory management and budgeting.

Miguel
Financial Advisor i USA
Investeringsbank, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Efficient and flexible financial management

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Zoho Books is a reliable and comprehensive platform for enterprise financial management. With its wide range of features, it simplifies and optimizes financial processes.

Fördelar:

I like that it allows you to automatically import bank transactions, streamlining the reconciliation process and reducing manual errors. In addition, custom rules can be set up to automatically categorize transactions, saving time in manual sorting. Zoho Books is highly customizable and allows tailoring financial reports to our specific needs.

Nackdelar:

On occasion, I have experienced delays and load times when accessing certain functions or working with large data sets.

Alicia
Accountant i Storbritannien
Bokföring, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Blocks you when you need it.

1,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Currently, Zoho Books is not capable of handling volume entries. You will be blocked if you go too fast, as I do. Then you have to wait hours before you can get back in. I created several users to be able to do my work. Also, the batch import feature does not work, since it does not pick up the product code on multi-line invoices. Our pricing went up last year, but Zoho's recurring invoices didn't pick up the new pricing, and the customers were invoiced at the old price, which caused massive service problems. Because of this, we are moving to another software, and I cancelled the auto-renewal with Zoho. Our access was immediately blocked (despite paying for the remainder of the year in advance), and now nobody has access to our own accounting. Currently, there is no one available in support to assist us, so we are waiting for a callback. It's beyond frustrating. The system is terrible, and the support is even worse. I do not recommend Zoho to any company.

Fördelar:

It looks modern and intuitive. It has a sales portal that customers can access online and view their invoices and payments. That is the feature that sold the program to us.

Nackdelar:

The debit and credit side is the wrong way round as it follows the Indian system. For example, in the UK a sales balance of -£100 means that the customer owes £100 pounds and has to pay. In Zoho however, it means that the customer is in credit by £100 and would potentially need a refund. Blocks you if you type and click your mouse fast. There are problems with batch invoicing, and it takes a lot of time to review invoices one by one. The system does not extract more than 100 statements at a time. You really should find another system if your sales ledger is large.

Lydia
Blow Mold Operator i Kenya
Plast, 501‒1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Have a vision of caution in accounting with Zoho Books.

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The overall experience we have had with Zoho Books is one for the records. This amazing product introduced us into a modern and more accurate way of accounting and taking care of our finances. With Zoho Books, it gets clear how money moves in and out and this allows us to know our financial health and performance.

Fördelar:

Zoho Books allows to become accountable for our money by giving us transparency on how money is being spent. It uses automations which allows us to eliminate the manual entry work and reduce the dependency on the repetitive tasks. It has the simplest reporting tool that gives us valuable financial insights about our financial health. The billing tools are very useful and they makes invoicing so simple. It allows us to create branded invoices for our clients and sharing them with the clients is easy, secure and fast.

Nackdelar:

Am very delighted how Zoho Books is yet to gives us any cons. It has been working superbly well for us.

Rexie
Rexie
Director i Storbritannien
Bil, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Brilliant Accounting and Book Keeping software!

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Great! Not been using it long but it is a vast improvement on functionality and reporting compared to old software.

Fördelar:

Love the customer portal! Our clients can use self service to manage their account with us and get all their invoice and payment records as well as access to documents like our T&Cs. The invoice generating is very quick and easy with lots of customisation and extra data collecting boxes. The app is reliable and easy to use with lots of functionality too. Retainer invoice function is great for us as we offer clients a promotion to top up their account in advance to receive discounts on future invoices so this works perfectly!

Nackdelar:

There is no auto connection to my particular bank yet so can't connect it all automatically as I did with my previous software however it allows for bulk uploads so you can still reconcile everything.

Raksha
Raksha
Operations Analyst i Indien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 10 000+ anställda

Comprehensive Review of Zoho Books: The All-in-One Accounting Solution

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall, the experience with Zoho Books is generally positive. The software is well-designed, user-friendly, and provides a range of features to support accounting and financial management. The integrations with other Zoho apps and tools are a big plus for businesses that already use Zoho products. The mobile app is also a useful feature for businesses that need to access financial information on the go.

Fördelar:

I liked the following features of Zoho BooksUser-friendly interface with quick access to important featuresIntegrations with Zoho apps and third-party toolsAutomated invoicing and payment trackingMulti-currency supportBudgeting and financial reportingMobile app availableAffordable pricing, including a free planStrong customer support.

Nackdelar:

Along with Pros, these are the limitations I faced:Limited inventory management featuresLack of advanced project management featuresBasic time tracking functionalitySome features can be confusing for new usersLimited integrations compared to other accounting softwareLimited customization options for invoices and other forms.

Haythum
IT Engineer i Förenade Arabemiraten
Datornätverk, 11‒50 anställda

Zoho Books review

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Since more than 4 years of using Zoho Books it's fantastic and positive experience

Fördelar:

Zoho Books integrates with other Zoho applicationsZoho Books has an easy interface that makes it easy to navigate and use itStrong financial management capabilities

Nackdelar:

in Zoho Books can't customize more advanced financial reportsZoho Books is more costly compared to other accounting software specially when advanced features are needed

Dedre
Dedre
Owner i Sydafrika
Konsthantverk, 2‒10 anställda

Very powerful accounting platform

4,0 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Zoho Books is helping our small business with financial reporting and keeping track of our income and expenses. Due to the fact that you can manager all financially transactions within your dashboard, including invoicing and billing, makes this a valuable product for our business that saves time and money.

Fördelar:

Zoho Books is an excellent option for your company's bookkeeping and accounting. Invoicing and billing is done in the dashboard, reporting on income, expenditure and payables are separated and even financial reconciliations can be actioned automatically. You can create Price Lists easily to share to your customers based on your products/services you are selling.Financial reports are done automatically so you don't have to do a manual recon every month.

Nackdelar:

There are limitations in terms of online payment gateways depending on your country of origin, but they do offer all major gateways.Invoice templates are basic but it does provide all the relevant information that you need.

Joel
Program Manager i USA
Miljötjänster, 201‒500 anställda

An outstanding accounting software

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Zoho Books has made accounting reliable and efficient.

Fördelar:

I like the way the software allows us to reconcile various transaction hence eliminating errors in reporting. Its ability to integrate it with inventory management makes it even better.

Nackdelar:

Their customer support is a bit slow in response but generally, I cant complain because they always offer help.

Anne
Owner i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare

All the functionality of QuickBooks - and more - at a much better price

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Zoho Books has everything I need to keep my books in order, bill my clients, and track my time and expenditures. I've been very happy with this product.

Fördelar:

Zoho Books does everything that QuickBooks does in a much more intuitive interface. It provides a ton of flexibility in looking at things from both accrual and cash methods, offers a free seat for my accountant, and allows me to track my time and bring it directly into my invoices. The ability to take pics of receipts and enter expenses directly from my phone app is great, too.

Nackdelar:

I wish that other software providers would wake up and realize that QB isn't the only game in town. Make it easier to integrate with Zoho, please! I've had some trouble syncing with my bank in the past and it took a while for customer service to understand what was really going on - there are some language barriers. But their CS agents do seem to try to help.

Eric
Attorney i USA
Juristbyrå, 2‒10 anställda

Great Product For Those Who Know Accounting

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Zoho Book was positive. I switched from Zoho Books to Bill4Time because I wanted a program that would keep track of time and expenses for hourly clients, track contingency fee clients, provide trust accounting, and generate invoices. Zoho Books would be able to do all of those tasks with the exception of contingency fee tracking. There was no easy way in Zoho to keep track of projects that were not hourly, flat, or on a set budget. That said, the Zoho family of products are solid, so if you have need for an accounting product and you are familiar with accounting software, this product would be a great choice.

Fördelar:

I liked best the many features that Zoho Books provides. In terms of accounting software, this product does just about everything. I also liked being part of the Zoho suite of products, all of which are quite good. The product is stable, and the company offers solid tech support.

Nackdelar:

I purchased Zoho Books to use in my small business after using Zoho Invoice. I wanted a product that would do more than just invoice clients, such as track projects and accounting. However, I am not an accountant. The thing I liked least about Zoho Books is that, if you are not familiar with accounting, the product may seem unnecessarily complicated. There is definitely a learning curve with this product that I have not experienced with other Zoho products.

Jordan
CEO i USA
E-lärande, Egenföretagare

Övervägda alternativ:

Great QuickBooks competitor with additional features to boot

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Fördelar:

I am a big fan of Zoho Books. For the same price of a QuickBooks subscription, I was able to purchase a license to Zoho One, which comes with dozens of other valuable apps (Zoho Forms, Zoho CRM, Zoho Survey, Zoho Social, Zoho Marketing Automation, Zoho Analytics, Zoho Sign, Zoho Meeting, Zoho Desk, Zoho Projects, Zoho Expenses, Zoho Recruit, Zoho Flow). I did the math recently, and figured out that if I were to buy each of the Zoho applications I use from an equivalent competitor, I would be spending $600 more than the cost of a Zoho One subscription each month. For Zoho Books in particular, it has all of the features I used in QuickBooks, plus easy-to-use workflow automations and integrations with the rest of the Zoho One suite. It's very helpful to be able to cross-reference Zoho Books data within their CRM for example. Overall, I highly recommend Zoho Books, but encourage you to purchase the full Zoho One suite rather than Books as a standalone application.

Nackdelar:

I wish they had a few more payment processors available.

Verifierad recensent
Civilingenjör, 2‒10 anställda
Källa: GetApp

Zoho Books

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Zoho has been pleasant. I can easily create invoice even on the go with my phone. I can quickly generate reports to check performance of the company and individual employees and I can track business expenses. The best part is also that I can easily link the app to my bank to reconcile what is in the bank with what is on Zoho book.

Fördelar:

The layout of the website is user-friendly. The cellphone app makes it easy for you to instantly upload receipts and invoices for any purchases made. I'm in Engineering and we are three different teams. Zoho allows us to assign expenses to each employee and to a particular project should we choose to. This means that you can easily track the expenses of each team and be quick to spot any problems with over expenses. You also get reports on different modules like sales, you can be able to track sales by sales person and assess performance of each employee. There is also an option for customers to pay online which makes it really easy to make payments. In addition from the different modules you can customize fields to suit your needs at any point in time. Lastly they have added an awesome feature now where you can create a topic and comment on invoices and estimates and have an ongoing chat with other users that on the account regarding the invoice under which the chat is created and with only those invited users.

Nackdelar:

When I migrated from the software I used before Zoho to Zoho I had to upload the invoices from the previous software and the challenge was that Zoho did not allow me to specify and describe the invoiced item. All invoices that were uploaded ended up with the same description which wasn't pleasant. When you assign expenses to employees, Zoho will not allow you to use the same email address for different "employees". This is unpleasant because as an admin person for my company, there are general expenses that I cannot assign to a specific person that need to be assigned under general expenses using my email address. There are also expenses that I incur on my own as an employee of the company that need to be assigned to me alone still using my email address and Zoho won't allow me to use the same email address for these two separate scenarios. Also when you create an estimate and on that estimate you don't add tax, when you convert the estimate to be an invoice Zoho does not allow you to add tax if you want to.

Babu
CEO i Indien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Zoho Books reconciles bank statement automatically and GST filing is way better than anything else.

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, it's a boon, If you are in India then this is the takeaway software as it helps ease in filing GST reports.

Fördelar:

This software when I started using I thought I made a wrong choice but as in when I started managing my accounts & Books for my business, It became my friend, an accountant indeed it did everything that an accountant would do with very little accounting knowledge. The best part is if you are a startup company and you do not have strict compliances then this is for you, you don't have to hire an accountant and DIY. :)

Nackdelar:

Support is the only part which sometimes made me upset as the Employees were not uniformly assisting as if they were not trained on customer service. The worse thing is they just have support for technical help and no bookkeeping support.

Verifierad recensent
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Has the potential, but not the backup

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Absolutely terrible. If not for the terrible support, this product would actually be quite good. But for anyone who is new to any system, there's always questions and help needed. That's the nature of IT. And unfortunately Zoho have completely missed the mark and don't appear to care about improving on that at all.

Fördelar:

The software is extensive and seems easy enough to use. Supports advanced accounting functionality and would be a good solution for any small business.

Nackdelar:

The customer service is absolutely appalling. In fact, it's not even fair to call it customer service because it's more like communicating with the abyss. No matter how many times you call or email, no one follows up - and if they do it's certainly not in a timely manner. They call you at ridiculous times and then email to say they called and to call them back. You call them back and no one is available. You leave a message for the agent to call you back and no one does.

Mahir
Business Analyst i Bangladesh
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51‒200 anställda

Perfect Accounting System

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Zoho Books improved our efficiency and helped improve our business processes.

Fördelar:

This is your all-in-one accounting system to cover all your business needs.

Nackdelar:

Learning curve is a bit typical initially but once you get the hang of it, it'd turn out to be an awesome application for your company.

Sayed
Project Engineer i Indien
Kommersiella fastigheter, 51‒200 anställda

Zoho Books

5,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Zoho boos was a very good app but there are better accounting apps out there.

Fördelar:

Zoho Books is a cloud-based accounting software it offers invoicing, expense tracking, inventory management, and financial reporting. software has an easy user-friendly interface. It has automation capabilities, such as automatic bank feeds and recurring invoices, have been praised for saving time and streamlining accounting tasks.It also has flexibility and customizability of Zoho Books. The software offers a range of integrations with other apps and services, such as payment gateways, CRM software, and project management tools.

Nackdelar:

Customer supprt and tech support isnt really upto mark nd even learning the software is a little difficult and it taes time and steep learning curve to gets hands on experience.

Tracy
Owner i Sydafrika
Design, 2‒10 anställda

The Best way to manage your Businesses Finances

5,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I never used to know what was going on with my business financials. Now at a glance, I can see money coming and I have an overview of how the business is performing. Tax season is no longer a complete nightmare as everything we need is in Zoho Books.

Fördelar:

Zoho Books is extremely easy to use. I love that I now have 1 place where I do all my invoicing and that I can customise the invoices to my own branding. I love that I can send the invoice to clients directly from the software and then have auto reminders go out to the clients as well as send a Thank you when I receive payment. I also love the ability to link it to my business bank account – so I can reconcile my invoices and transactions easily. Come tax season my accountant can easily access all the reports she needs for any period.

Nackdelar:

At first, it was a bit tricky to understand how to link up my bank account but eventually managed to figure it out.

Sanjay
Owner i
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 51‒200 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Zoho Books: Accounting software for Sma and Medium Enterprise

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall good software for small and medi enterprise with good features.

Fördelar:

Zoho books is cloud based accounting software with many impressive features. Below are the pros of ZOHO Books 1. Zoho comes with many inbuilt accounting software features like inventory management, Payroll processing, Sales and Purchase booking etc. 2. Can be integrated with your online shoping websites like shopify, woocommerce and many more. 3. Automatc recurring expense booking like depreciation, monthly rent etc. 4. Zoho has rebust cloud technology and provides 99.99% downtime, also provides top security for your data protection. 5. In cloud based software there is negligible risk of data loss as service provider regularly takes backup of data. 6. Cloud based software are are far better than DOS based or windows based softwares. 7. Zoho books is available with reasonable price compared to other cloud based software.

Nackdelar:

1.As compared to Quickbooks online many features are missing. 2.Disadvantage of cloud based software is it becomes difficult to shift to windows based software as data can not be transferred easily. 3. Zoho attracts consumer by quoting very less fees for 1st year but from next years there is steep increase in charges.

Rick
Owner i USA
Internet, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Very good, but lacks some of the basics

4,0 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: Switched from Quickbooks to ZohoBooks. Overall, ZohoBooks is very good. The site is always up and running very quickly. Tech support is excellent in both speed and quality. The software is actually fun to use. However, it does lack some of the basic functions that seem should have been in there from the beginning such as ability to print deposit slips, and there's no running total on the side of accounts so when you're looking for a mistake, it makes it very difficult to find. One feature that our business desperately is ability to pre-send invoices to people on a recurring basis before their due date. Quickbooks has had this ability back since the days of DOS (20 years ago). We're limping around right now trying to work without these basic needs in hopes that they will soon come. On the otherhand, Zoho does keep adding new features on a consistent basis. Sometimes just simple design changes but at least you get the feeling they are still working on it. -Highly recommended, however proceed with caution because there are some very basic things missing and they don't seem to be in a hurry to resolve this. It's almost the year 2017 and I'm adding up deposits by calculator and filling in deposit slips by pen. Shouldn't be ;-\

Fördelar:

Excellent/fast support. Interface can be fun to use and is quick to respond. Development seems to be ongoing.

Nackdelar:

Lacks basic functions like deposit slip printing (and automatically transferring those funds to bank from Undeposited Funds), ability to pre-send recurring invoices, inability to set simple defaults such as default account to accept payment to (always need to manually select Undeposited Funds when accepting checks) and no running total in account ledgers such as Undeposited Funds (how are you supposed to find and fix errors, mistakes?)

Nathan
Nathan
Digital Marketing Manager i Zambia
Källa: GetApp

All in One Accounting Solution for SME businesses

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Fördelar:

A true CRM tool for sales people with the tools the ability to give accountants information needed. You can provide invoicing and estimates for clients as well as get an overview of sales for the year, the month and other important information. We have been using Zoho for over 5 years and almost swear by it, especially in our line of business with integration with payment options, we can accept multiple payment options from clients without changing our workflow. Whether used on its own or used with the other suite of Zoho apps, Zoho Books is definitely a recommended tool for anyone starting out and looking for an affordable accounting/CRM solution.

Nackdelar:

Only administrators can adjust invoices once they have been sent which limits functionality for larger sales teams. Cancelling an estimate or invoice even when in draft mode is not as straightforward as when you create one. Mobile apps for Zoho Books is not as easy to use as the web app, if you are running a business, it is good for viewing sales at a glance but it is not ideal for CRM on the go. There is a slight learning curve to use Zoho Books for accounts especially if you are coming from another accounting suite.

Sumukha
Accounts Executive i Indien
Kommersiella fastigheter, 201‒500 anställda

Better Accounting Software

4,0 för 10 månader sedan

Fördelar:

Invoice and billing options are good and we can accept the credit card payment and online payment, and auto generation of monthly invoice and we can set due dates so the system will send auto reminder for aged receivables to the tenant

Nackdelar:

when its come to reports like Financial reports and budget forecasting and other its bit difficult to analyze the report and it is bit confusing in Aged receivable report

Ansar
CEO i Sydafrika
Juridiska tjänster, 11‒50 anställda

The best ever!

5,0 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: I've searched them all. Zoho is tops by far! Not only do you have full CRM integration reducing sales time by 1000's of hours (really... it's as simple Lead->Convert->Quote. Clients then pay their quote in one click thanks to Zoho!) but the product as a stand alone is far superior. The layout, quotes, invoices, automation, reports... They've thought of everything. Since we switched my business has seen radical jumps in both staff productivity and conversion rates. As a small business owner (actually it's not small anymore!), time really is money - Zoho knows how to give you both. They have truly allowed my business to grow: The service we offer is a one time only purchase by most of our clients- so we need to get it right first time and shine above our competitors!
Fresh Start Law Centre is now the leading criminal record removal firm in South Africa - Thank you Zoho!
Ansar Sykes CEO,
www.FreshStartLawCentre.co.za

Fördelar:

Everything! Mainly the level of customization available and CRM integration.

Nackdelar:

Improvement: Allow for www.payfast.co.za credit card payment integration for the South African market. In the interim, we are using unique URL's in the quotes/invoices for one click payment. But having full Zoho payment integration is better.

Shyamal
Shyamal
Founder i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

One of the worst customer support I have ever experienced

1,0 i fjol

Fördelar:

Till now, we haven't been able to get it to run for our business at all. They have failed to setup the software, its been 2 months since we bought Zoho books and they have failed to help us migrate our data. When we bought the tool we were promised that migration would be done for us. After waiting for 45 days, they replied saying you would have to migrate data yourself, here's the migration wizard. This migration wizard fails for unknown reasons. Since then following up since 3 days, no response.

Nackdelar:

One of the worst customer success I have ever experienced. 1. They forced us to buy 12 months subscription saying migration won't be done unless we pay2. After buying the tool, its been 2 months but the data hasn't been migrated yet. They have failed in the following counts1. Not delivering on promised timelines2. They don't reply till the time customers call them multiple time for resolution. 3. Even if the call connects we are asked to wait for a call back. This callback promise is not a gaurantee that someone would call. We had to wait for 2-3 days sometimes that too we got a callback when we again called the support channel4. Their migration team has not even started the import process and today its 2 months since we bought the subscription5. Alternatively, we were asked to utilize a migration tool. This migration tool fails for unknown reasosns. 6. Now we are forced to jump through hoops to just get our subscription up and running.