Zoho Books Recensioner

4,3 /5
  • Kundservice
    4,2 /5

Om Zoho Books

Simple, easy-to-use accounting software to help you manage your business finance in a smart way!

Lär dig mer om Zoho Books

Visar recensioner av 454

Deepak B.
Chief Operating Officer
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2019-10-09

"Great Collaboration"

Kommentarer: Great experience although after 2 years we are still learning, it is good for indian accounting system

Fördelar: The statement download from bank and reconciliation option is great
GST filing options are great
Dashboard is very well designed
Android application is very useful

Nackdelar: I would have prefered if it has quotation sending options also
Process sometimes seems too long for creating manual vouchers

• Recenserad den 2019-10-09
Eric Y.
Attorney
Juristbyrå, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-10-19

"Great Product For Those Who Know Accounting"

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Zoho Book was positive. I switched from Zoho Books to Bill4Time because I wanted a program that would keep track of time and expenses for hourly clients, track contingency fee clients, provide trust accounting, and generate invoices. Zoho Books would be able to do all of those tasks with the exception of contingency fee tracking. There was no easy way in Zoho to keep track of projects that were not hourly, flat, or on a set budget. That said, the Zoho family of products are solid, so if you have need for an accounting product and you are familiar with accounting software, this product would be a great choice.

Fördelar: I liked best the many features that Zoho Books provides. In terms of accounting software, this product does just about everything. I also liked being part of the Zoho suite of products, all of which are quite good. The product is stable, and the company offers solid tech support.

Nackdelar: I purchased Zoho Books to use in my small business after using Zoho Invoice. I wanted a product that would do more than just invoice clients, such as track projects and accounting. However, I am not an accountant. The thing I liked least about Zoho Books is that, if you are not familiar with accounting, the product may seem unnecessarily complicated. There is definitely a learning curve with this product that I have not experienced with other Zoho products.

• Recenserad den 2020-10-19
Michael M.
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
  • Recenserad den 2021-02-11

"Zoho Books"

Kommentarer: Zoho is very user friendly and once you have used any other accounting software it's easy to get up and running with Zoho Books.

Fördelar: Ease of use, it has all the features I was looking for in an accounting application. The security is another factor I like Zoho Books.

Nackdelar: I wish there could be a way to get transactions directly firm wave accounting app.

• Recenserad den 2021-02-11
Cassi H.
Operations & Finance Director
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2018-12-18

"It's easy to use but that's as far as it goes"

Kommentarer: The overall experience with Zoho Books has been disappointing. We were told that they were capable of so much more than what they seem to be able to deliver on. There's no real good workflow capabilities and no real way to automate processes that the user imports over and over again. If you're just starting out and don't have many sales (especially online sales) or a big budget, this is great accounting software for the value. The fact that the software developers are unable to transfer books from their own platform to an upgraded version or new version of it makes it completely incompatible with any business that is hoping to scale or merge with another company unless you have a bunch of extra staff or hours on your hands as you will be importing every transaction one by one manually.

Fördelar: It's easy to use if you're doing simple bookkeeping

Nackdelar: This software is not made for those wanting to automate as much of the workflow as possible. It is also not for businesses hoping to scale with the software. The software link to the bank account and credit card frequently breaks leaving the user to have to sync manually. I have contacted customer service regarding this issue but there does not seem to be a solution.
If you're looking to upgrade from a beta or lower version of books to a newer version, Zoho is not capable of transferring your old books to a new account so the user is left having to manually important each entry one by one which is ridiculous and tedious. I cannot understand why the software developer is unable to do this simple task when they were able to do it when transferring the books from Xero or QuickBooks.
I’m glad others are having such success with the software but from my standpoint as an accountant I just do not see the value of the software for any company looking to scale in a digital world of eCommerce and automation, especially if the company is utilizing Amazon’s platform. The workaround I have had to implement to balance the account receivables and payables from those sales instead of having a successful either add-on or API like those of QuickBooks and Xero has also resulted in extra work which could all be automated if only the software had the capability.

• Recenserad den 2018-12-18
Bob M.
Detaljhandel, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-11-17

"great option for accounting software"

Kommentarer: There's been a little bit of a learning curve - there are a few things that are just done a little differently than in other software. However, I've been able to accomplish everything I had in previous software. The most significant aspect to me, though, has been that Zoho offers a lot of accompanying software - i.e., not software that's needed to make Books work, but software with complementary uses - without seeming like they're trying to squeeze every last dollar out of me. Quite unlike Intuit.

Fördelar: It does everything that I need it to do, and for far less than it's competition.

Nackdelar: There are a couple things that could be streamlined, although they don't lessen to actual functioning of the software.

• Recenserad den 2020-11-17
Jose r. L.
Web Developer
Datornätverk, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-09-23

"The best invoicing / accounting tool for freelancers, period."

Kommentarer: Zoho Books is just a fantastic tool. Coming from Freshbooks and paying a hefty fee for it I was not only limited in terms of features (and paypal support) but also somewhat bored with their lackluster interface. Zoho was great and hit all the marks for me, the interface is simple and intuitive and the price point at my scale is just unbeatable. I can't see any other accounting system after using Zoho Books.

Fördelar: This is the best bang for buck you can get if you are a startup, an independent freelancer or just need invoicing to start. There is no other system comparable with Zoho at this price point.

Nackdelar: There are many features I didn't test because they are out of realm for my specific needs. I am sure for others they might be important but if these were "enabled as needed" rather than always there cluttering the interface that would be better.

• Recenserad den 2020-09-23
Verifierad recensent
Finance Manager
Utbildningsförvaltning, 51-200 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-12-19

""Zoho Books"; Accounting made easy."

Kommentarer: I have been in the field of finance and accounting for quite a couple of time now and have tested many accounting softwares. I finally landed on Zoho Books and my experience with this software is amazingly outstanding in its results and ease of use.

Fördelar: It's very effective and efficient in its operations. Zoho Books perform splendid task as expected. The BRS statement is also an amazing feature I enjoy mostly on this software as it prints clearly all required details as expected.

Nackdelar: For the fact that the little shortcomings are prevalent regarding the usage of this software, its benefits cannot be outweighed.
The only problem i think is with this software is for the fact that you must be familiar with the accounting terms as a new user to be able to effectively use the function to the fullest benefits.
A learning or help pop ups when added to the features will be of help especially to new users

• Recenserad den 2020-12-19
Babu G.
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-05-10

"Zoho Books reconciles bank statement automatically and GST filing is way better than anything else."

Kommentarer: Overall, it's a boon, If you are in India then this is the takeaway software as it helps ease in filing GST reports.

Fördelar: This software when I started using I thought I made a wrong choice but as in when I started managing my accounts & Books for my business, It became my friend, an accountant indeed it did everything that an accountant would do with very little accounting knowledge. The best part is if you are a startup company and you do not have strict compliances then this is for you, you don't have to hire an accountant and DIY. :)

Nackdelar: Support is the only part which sometimes made me upset as the Employees were not uniformly assisting as if they were not trained on customer service. The worse thing is they just have support for technical help and no bookkeeping support.

• Recenserad den 2020-05-10
Unenabasi godwin E.
MD/CEO
Datormjukvara, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-07-22

"Incredible Accounting Software for Freelancers and Startups"

Kommentarer: Zoho helps my business keep accurate accounting records, bill customer and drive down receivables.

Fördelar: Zoho captures every aspect of my company's finances. The tool makes it easy for you to create estimates, and invoices, capture bills and expenses as well as monitor business health. The muti-user feature lets business track expenses and movement of funds between departments and business teams. Another incredible feature that makes Zoho stand out is their customer support. They have an amazing support team that responds quickly. Plus, they help you valuable suggestions to help you navigate difficult accounting operations.

Nackdelar: Zoho does not have an offline capability. The software is cloud-based so you must have an internet connection to access the software.

• Recenserad den 2020-07-22
Sofie M.
Language School Director
Utbildningsförvaltning, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-11-06

"A very visual dashboard"

Kommentarer: My overall experience when dealing with invoicing to my customers has been very favourable. However in managing my own accounts some of the steps have been a bit tedious, especially when trying to adapt to country specific accounting systems.

Fördelar: Tracking of invoices and their payments. It allows me to keep track of overdue payments and easily send out reminders. As well as tracking payments of invoices received.
The automated bank feed is also a useful feature saving time.

Nackdelar: I am based in Spain and some invoices carry different taxes that are not so straight forward to include. It has been a bit tedious to try and work out and to adapt the system to include a basic feature of the Spanish taxing system.

• Recenserad den 2020-11-06
Cheikh B.
Zoho Books
Bokföring, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2021-01-13

"Good software for beginners"

Kommentarer: Zoho Books made my job easier and saved me a lot of time.

Fördelar: Zoho Book is a good software if you are starting out in a small business. What impresses me most about Zoho Book is the BRS statement. It's an excellent feature that prints all the required details very clearly, just as we intended. The automated bank flow is another feature that saves you a lot of time. The advantage of Zoho Books is that it can be linked to your online sales sites easily.

Another positive aspect of Zoho Books is that its delivery always comes with many integrated functionalities such as stock management, sales and purchase booking, payroll processing, etc. To conclude, Zoho Books is easy to understand and its configuration is quick and easy. The automation of the system is great and you save a lot of time. The customer support is also very responsive and usually fixes your worries.

Nackdelar: The major problem with Zoho Book is that it is only practical with a small business. It is better to choose another software like Wave if your business is large. Finally, the other blockage is that Zoho Books is based on the Cloud so without a connection you can go and have a nice cup of hot coffee (LOL).

• Recenserad den 2021-01-13
Nikki B.
Owner, Editor, and Writer
Publicering, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2020-09-17

"Efficient, affordable took that's essential for my business"

Kommentarer: I switched to Zoho Books from FreshBooks a little over a year ago when the cost of FreshBooks became unmanageable and free options, such as Wave, did not serve my purposes. I was also looking for a cloud invoicing/expense-tracking system that was less glitchy and easier to use. Zoho Books is all of that. As a sole proprietor, the price suits my budget perfectly. Clients have told me that paying me through Zoho is much easier than paying me through FreshBooks or Wave. At tax time, it's easy to send my Profit & Loss report to my accountant. I also like that I can attach receipts to my expenses. I'm very thankful for Zoho Books and hope they continue to meet the needs of sole proprietors like me.

Fördelar: Zoho Books is easy for me to use and much easier for my clients to use when paying me. They've given me positive feedback about their invoicing experiences. It's also affordable, which was a huge deciding factor when I switched from another cloud invoicing program.

Nackdelar: I wish I could see when a client has "viewed" my invoice. Also, I didn't realize that listing vendors on my expenses, such as Amazon, would count as "Contacts" and use up some of my slots. I'm glad I know now and I'm rectifying it.

• Recenserad den 2020-09-17
Anne B.
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare
  • Recenserad den 2020-04-01

"All the functionality of QuickBooks - and more - at a much better price"

Kommentarer: Zoho Books has everything I need to keep my books in order, bill my clients, and track my time and expenditures. I've been very happy with this product.

Fördelar: Zoho Books does everything that QuickBooks does in a much more intuitive interface. It provides a ton of flexibility in looking at things from both accrual and cash methods, offers a free seat for my accountant, and allows me to track my time and bring it directly into my invoices. The ability to take pics of receipts and enter expenses directly from my phone app is great, too.

Nackdelar: I wish that other software providers would wake up and realize that QB isn't the only game in town. Make it easier to integrate with Zoho, please! I've had some trouble syncing with my bank in the past and it took a while for customer service to understand what was really going on - there are some language barriers. But their CS agents do seem to try to help.

• Recenserad den 2020-04-01
Ansar S.
Juridiska tjänster, 11-50 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2016-11-25

"The best ever!"

Kommentarer: I've searched them all. Zoho is tops by far! Not only do you have full CRM integration reducing sales time by 1000's of hours (really... it's as simple Lead->Convert->Quote. Clients then pay their quote in one click thanks to Zoho!) but the product as a stand alone is far superior. The layout, quotes, invoices, automation, reports... They've thought of everything. Since we switched my business has seen radical jumps in both staff productivity and conversion rates. As a small business owner (actually it's not small anymore!), time really is money - Zoho knows how to give you both. They have truly allowed my business to grow: The service we offer is a one time only purchase by most of our clients- so we need to get it right first time and shine above our competitors!
Fresh Start Law Centre is now the leading criminal record removal firm in South Africa - Thank you Zoho!
Ansar Sykes CEO,
www.FreshStartLawCentre.co.za

Fördelar: Everything! Mainly the level of customization available and CRM integration.

Nackdelar: Improvement: Allow for www.payfast.co.za credit card payment integration for the South African market. In the interim, we are using unique URL's in the quotes/invoices for one click payment. But having full Zoho payment integration is better.

• Recenserad den 2016-11-25
Daniel C.
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2019-06-20

"Why limit yourself to just Books?"

Fördelar: I think Zoho Books is on par with all the other bookkeeping software, but what is even better is how it integrates with all of the other Zoho products. I have had to integrate SFDC with ZenDesk and other solutions and what a pain! The fact that books integrate with their CRM with their Desk app is wonderful. This does everything you need from creating invoices to managing expenses and accounts. Very easy to use and full-featured. It is a definite must for small businesses that are looking for a robust affordable solution that might also need a CRM (look at zoho one).

Nackdelar: With any bookkeeping software, there is a learning curve. Not always the easiest, but certainly worth it. Once you get all of your accounts set up you'll need to make sure you get all of your payment processes in place. Which is nice once it's ready because people can simply pay from click on an invoice. My only complaint would be how certain things don't flow as easily as I would like to start off with. But once you get it figured out it's pretty easy and will save you tons of head aches when time goes on.

• Recenserad den 2019-06-20