Intercom Recensioner

4,5 (903)

Om Intercom

Bygg bättre kundrelationer med en förstklassig meddelandetjänst för företag.

Lär dig mer om Intercom

Fördelar:

Combined with my WordPress website, it has revolutionized my customer service. It's very easy to use for both the end user and me as an admin, yet so powerful.

Nackdelar:

Customer service is terrible and they just don't give two hoots about their customers. Constantly introducing new features but not actually fixing the main feature that someone would need.

Betyg för Intercom

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna
4,0

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Intercom har ett totalt betyg på 4,5 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 903 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Intercom tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (903)

Priyansh
Priyansh
Owner i Indien
Animation, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

A game-changing communication platform for businesses

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall, it has been a cutting edge communication platform for my small business. It's easy to use, personalisable and provided valuable insights. While it does have some limitations, the benefits it brought to our customer service efforts made it well worth it.

Fördelar:

Finding the right communication platform for my team was crucial. After some research, we decided to give Intercom a try, and I'm glad we did! It had some limitations, but the benefits it brought to our team's communication and customer service efforts were undeniable. One of the things that stood out to me was it's ease of use. My team had no trouble getting the hang of the platform, and we were able to quickly start engaging with our customers through various channels like email, chat, and social media. This has made customer service more efficient and responsive. With the use of automations and tags, we were able to segment our customer base and send tailored messages, making the overall experience more personalized and effective. The analytics and reporting in Intercom was fantastic. We could easily track and measure the performance of our customer engagement efforts, and adjust our strategy accordingly.

Nackdelar:

Something that could be improved is the chatbot functionality. While it is useful, it still has some limitations and it could be more sophisticated. Another major downside is the price is steep for small businesses, $74 a month is a bit pricy for small businesses like mine. We had to be mindful of our budget when using the platform's advanced features. It also has a limited customization options for forms and landing pages. It would be great if we could have more flexibility in customizing the look and feel of our interactions with customers.

Maria
Sales Executive i Jordanien
Mat och dryck, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

One of the best tools designed to enable us to quickly respond to customer inquiries

5,0 för 5 dagar sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Most website users are afraid to use live chat to ask questions, so we helped Intercom attract their attention and enable us to initiate questions, and this enabled us to gain their trust and include them in the lists of potential customers, so that we could always update them on new campaigns.

Fördelar:

Intercom's capabilities enable us to interact with our website visitors in an intelligent way, as the automation and artificial intelligence available in Intercom enable us to prepare a list of appropriate answers to the questions we receive frequently so that we can respond to customer inquiries quickly. As for the distribution of email coming from customers, the process is smooth, as we can customize the settings so that the incoming mail is sorted by specialty and sent directly to the relevant members. The control panel provides a lot of tools through which we can better track customer tickets, limit the outstanding tickets, and request assistance regarding them, ensuring that there is no delay in responding. It's also nice how we managed to restrict visitors from sending many useless tickets and using bad language when chatting.

Nackdelar:

Ease of use depends on the correct setup as well as customizing the tools to suit the duties of the team, and any mistakes in that will make things look very complicated.

Stacey
Senior Manager - Customer Support i USA
Kundservice, 201-500 anställda
Recensentens källa

It could have been great, except it wasn't

3,0 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

The chat interface was simple and easy to use. Several integration options.

Nackdelar:

Every single feature is a massive upgrade fee. We did not get what we were promised. The features are there...but not offered a la carte, so you're looking at a ~$30k upgrade fee for all or nothing. Also, the articles do not update when you make changes in Zendesk, so you must take extra steps to force updates. All your internal articles are made public again when you force the updates. Articles Pro is garbage unless you only utilize articles on their platform.

Emre
Emre
Software developer i Turkiet
Datormjukvara, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

I've had excellent results.

4,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The ability to try and test an app or product before purchasing it, is becoming more and more popular, especially with the introduction of new chat and live chat services. If you don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on an actual product, you can try a virtual product, that is a product that you can test and play with, before you purchase it.

Fördelar:

Intercom is a complete live chat application for businesses. It is extremely easy to use. I found the chatbot feature to be useful, but I think it is only useful for some businesses such as retail businesses, or businesses that can use the information from a customer to see what they want to sell them. I would recommend using Intercom for businesses that need live chat but are not using it already.

Nackdelar:

I am a marketing strategist, and my company is growing. I have come to realize that I need to engage with customers in an effective way to obtain leads and generate sales. I have tried many different marketing strategies in the past, but none have been as effective as LiveChat. I am able to create a LiveChat session with customers and obtain leads. I've had great results and I'm satisfied, I haven't had a problem. In general it works flawlessly.

Business Development i Indien
Konstruktion, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Using Intercom to handle customer support

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Our focus is to handle customer queries and website inquiries thru intercom. We have integrated this with our website and are able to solve queries, generate reports and plan our future tasks with this software.

Fördelar:

This software has both chat and email queue - We were able to set up chat and email support with the help for this software. The customer engagement is smooth and we were able to delivery customer service with the help of this software.

Nackdelar:

This software was a priced a little over our budget and every seat that we bought would cost us more. Apart from that this is a very good software to integrate with your website.

Software Engineer i Indien
Datormjukvara, 10 000+ anställda

#1 software widely-used for live chat, and customer support

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: The overall experience was smooth, and help me setup live chat support with just few clicks and entire installation was quick and easy.

Fördelar:

I like their interface most, as compared to other similar solutions available in the market. It provides a pretty modern look and the user faces a very good user experience. When it comes to businesses that use Intercom, it provides a variety of features based on the business needs, for example: storing chat history, and creating an automatic ticket through email if the user/support is away from the chat for a longer duration, easy to generate reports based on the customer data and queries.One of the features I used most was storing the chat history using their platform/APIs, which helped me analyze what queries were repeated over the last 3 months, thus helping me find customers' pain points easily.

Nackdelar:

There is no major con as this software is highly competitive when it comes to the features it provides as compared to its competitors. However, they can work on improving their customer service, as when I got stuck in installation/setup, their replies to the tickets were quite late, and I could not wait for them to reply as my business was dependent on these live chats.

Ian
Ian
Support engineer i USA
Bil, 51-200 anställda

Intercom review

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

It's easy to use and provides many features for our customers.

Nackdelar:

Integrations are sometimes custom which can be troublesome.

Lucas
Lucas
CEO & Founder i Brasilien
Datormjukvara, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
Recensentens källa

The best general support software

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: We use it to get customers feedbacks, track roadmap, product launches, changelogs and help center

Fördelar:

It's very scalable, easy to use, easy to implement, there's a lot of integrations and it has a startup program

Nackdelar:

The support has a SLA a little bit higher, but its okay. It's also kinda expensive.

Lawrence
Lawrence
Head of Service Operations i Storbritannien
E-lärande, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

The multi-tool software for support and lead gen

4,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Its feature-full and very easy to use. The reporting suite is great. The app store allows for easy additional features. They are always building and adding to it.

Nackdelar:

It's not a specialist in one category. The reporting can be misleading at times as you rely on Intercom's determining factors.

Data Scientist i Brasilien
Datormjukvara, 51-200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
Recensentens källa

Good tool for you customer service

4,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Chat with your customers in real time and solve their problems.

Nackdelar:

Reporting does not allow you to go a lot back in time.

PM i USA
Datormjukvara, 51-200 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Engagement with Customers is Great!

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: It is an easy choice if you want to create unique, engaging customer journeys! It also connects to many other tools, so it's a great addition to any software stack.

Fördelar:

I like that we are able to gain insight, offer promos, convert leads, provide support, host a help center, and create unique customer journeys right from within one platform. The Inbox feature is very helpful in providing quick and easy support, especially when using the Intercom mobile app!

Nackdelar:

There are few things I would consider cons about Intercom. I wish they offered a bit quicker support, as I often wait a day to hear back, but it is a minor detail compared to the value we get from using the platform.

för 2 år sedan

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and let us know how Intercom is helping you create unique, engaging customer journeys as well as integrate so well with your existing etch stack :) Thanks for your feedback regarding our support response times. These vary based on the urgency of the issue as well as plan, but we always aim to get back as soon as possible. I'll make sure to pass this feedback on to our team here. Thanks again, Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

IT Specialist i Mexiko
Internet, 11-50 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

More than a messaging platform

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are using Intercom as our main costumer messaging platform in all our ends, from emails to customers to internal communications for our team. Intercom does everything in a neat and easy way.

Fördelar:

In a few words, using Intercom is such a wholesome experience with zero to non competitor in the market who can compete with his top notch features and constant improvements. There is always something new in the works to make it even more useful.

Nackdelar:

The overall quality of the SaaS is very good, but the price you have to pay for everyone of the features is a bit too much compared to what is offered from the competition, don't get me wrong, being at the top of the list comes with a hefty price tag.

för 2 år sedan

Thanks so much for letting us know how Intercom is helping you manage your communications with your customers and teams. Thanks too for you feedback regarding our pricing and packaging. Our aim is to align the price you pay to the value you see, and it's a difficult one to get this right for every type of business model. I'll make sure to pass your comments on to the right team. Thanks again, Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Tito
Freelancer i El Salvador
Konsthantverk, Egenföretagare

The best option for LIVE CHAT and Support

Fördelar:

Intercom is the lease in the industry and that’s because is the best in Livechat and support software. I’ve tried a lot of services before, cheap and expensive and I can say intercom worth every penny and it’s the option that has given to me the best results.

Nackdelar:

Nothing found until now. It’s really complete and well done solution.

för 3 år sedan

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review Tito. It's great to hear that Intercom is helping you drive results for your business. Thanks again, Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Head of Marketing i Frankrike
Internet, 11-50 anställda

Amazing customer support

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Great experience, we switched over from Sendgrid and prefer Intercom despite the higher price

Fördelar:

The customer support is the most responsive I've ever had from a messaging / email software. We use the email because it's already integrated into our messaging and support software, so we don't have to do any import of the contacts.

Nackdelar:

It's not super intuitive or the easiest to use sometimes, like all enterprise level software it can get a bit complicated. It's also not built out for email, e.g. we also can't create unsubscribe groups on email which is a bit annoying.

för 2 år sedan

Thanks for letting us know you have had such a good experience with Intercom since swapping from Sendgrid. I've made sure your feedback regarding email capabilities has been sent to the product team - it's an area of focus for us. Kate (Intercom)

Customer Support Specialist i Danmark
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great tool for our support teams

4,0 i fjol

Fördelar:

Intercom is a great tool that we use across our customer success team, both for the first and seconline issues. It allows our teams to share and serve the tickets in an efficient matter and allows us for measuring the results. Moreover, our clients can review our team members what we really appeciate.

Nackdelar:

Nothing specific, we are happy with the service.

i fjol

Hi there - thanks for taking the time to leave Intercom a review and letting us know what you like. It's great to hear that Intercom is allowing you and your team to be more efficient and collect feedback from customers! Thanks, Eabha (Customer Engagement)

Nathaniel
Nathaniel
Customer Success Manager i USA
Datormjukvara, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

The really bridge the gap between customers and our service

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Their customer success team is great, even on the days when I'm not the most gracious customer. I even try to emulate some of their practices because I feel heard as a customer when I suggest features or report what I think could be bugs in the system.

Fördelar:

The ability to converse with our customers quickly and seamlessly between email and the messenger app is great. They've thought through this feature set very well and it brings us very close to our customers and we are able to convert leads very well through this service too. Other similar apps function the same, but their UI/UX is lacking compared to Intercom. The actual feel of the app is clean and friendly and dare I say...even fun to use. Customer success at Intercom is also excellent, they've got our backs and I appreciate it (although getting paired with someone in a vastly different time zone can hold up ticket times on our end).

Nackdelar:

There are some gaps in the help center and email features. It would be ideal to create/edit documents in a manner closer to Microsoft Word or Google doc, as those are the standard for editing documents these days. Little things like not being able to create a list inside of a document the way I would in other apps can be frustrating, but there is usually a workaround of some sort that will suffice (I'm just picky). It would also be nice to only be paired with their team members in our time zone. Working in the US and then being helped by a team member from Australia means our ticket times take much longer and conversation is hard to do in real time.

Stephane
CEO i Frankrike
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

A lot of features but overpriced for startups

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Intercom solutions solve real problems however if you are a startup I don't recommend using it since you really feel that they try to lock you. They attract you with their startup package and then it will take some effort if you want to switch to another supplier.

Fördelar:

Intercom is a combination of tools providing different values and solving different problems. We use chat, article, product tour and several other tools. Overall they all solve a specific problem.

Nackdelar:

Every tool we use has some limitations and we often need to find workarounds to reach our goals. However the worst point about intercom is their pricelist Even if you own a PhD you will have a hard time understanding how much to pay if you add an option. Every tool is an option that keeps adding to your bill plus they have triggers to increase the bill according to the number of users. Overall you don't really know where you're going with the way they charge you.

i fjol

Hi Stephane, Thank you for taking the time to leave Intercom a review. We appreciate you taking the time and letting us know what features you like and are helping your business. I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed in our pricing, we try to charge a price that reflects the value our product brings while letting both our businesses succeed. However, we understand that no price structure will suit everyone and are sorry that you find it to be expensive. If you have any questions around why you are being charged a certain price, please always feel free to get in touch via the Messenger and we would be happy to help. Thanks, Eabha (Customer Engagement)

CEO i Storbritannien
Telekommunikation, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Good product let down by atrocious customer support and shady pricing practices

4,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We've been with Intercom for a number of years and unfortunately the customer service in the last 18 months has been atrocious. It's not possible to call anybody... everything is done via chat, which would be fine if they responded in a timely fashion but often it takes weeks to respond and often they'll just go radio silent. The irony. Whilst the product is very good, it will get VERY expensive VERY quickly once you start using the whole suite of products. Their constant changing of product names and pricing options is annoying to say the least, particularly when you come to use a feature that was previously within your package only to find it's been moved into a more expensive package and you need to upgrade to use it. Oh, and then there's the annual auto-renew buried in the small print so if you decide to move away from Intercom which we have just decided to do, you'll probably be tied in for longer than you expect.

Fördelar:

The software to be fair is the best integrated product out there if you need live chat, knowledgebases, chatbots, outbound marketing etc., all in the same package. The range of features is VERY comprehensive. Outbound campaigns are really nice as is the knowledgebase.

Nackdelar:

Notifications for incoming chats are poor. If your support team are doing tasks other than sitting on Intercom all day it's easy to miss incoming chats. The AI bots are more miss than hit in my experience when it comes to suggesting solutions and some of the bot responses are simply bewildering.

Blake
Blake
Co-Founder & COO i Kanada
Datormjukvara, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Very helpful support and customer onboarding tool

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall they have been awesome on support and the tool is incredibly helpful. I will continue to use them for years to come.

Fördelar:

I love how we could integrate chat directly into our application for our customers. The help center is very nice for our customers and the reports really help us understand how our team is doing.

Nackdelar:

Some of the functionality is a little difficult to setup especially around the tracking of specific features utilized on our platform. I also can get a little frustrated with the routing of messages, it can override the rules you put in place.

för 3 år sedan

Hi Blake, Thanks for sharing your Intercom experience, I'm so happy to hear you'll be with us for years to come! I'll be passing your feedback about tracking and message routing on to our product team. If you'd like to add any further detail or context do get in touch via the Messenger :) Thanks again, Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Sylvina
Sylvina
Customer Success Manager i Indien
Datormjukvara, 11-50 anställda

Fast and easy

Fördelar:

We used the chat system for our support team and Intercom made is super easy to get going. The chats were like personalized messages and we could set up introductory or absence messages for a duration set up. Automation is great.

Nackdelar:

No reporting at all. They have reports within the system which is not editable and if you want to download and run your own reports, it is not possible. Makes it difficult to audit.

Scott
Customer Service Lead i USA
Kläder och mode, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Intercom Is (mostly) Great!

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: We use Intercom daily to help diagnose and solve a multitude of customer issues. As an admin, I have the ability to monitor chats, provide internal notes within the chat in real time for trainees, and make sure everyone is offline at the end of the day. There are a few flaws and Intercom WILL send you far too many emails, but overall this is a great chat tool for any customer service business.

Fördelar:

Using Intercom as our ECOM site's chat service has been very helpful! On the customer service team, we are immediately given the contact information needed to properly help a customer. Using Intercom alongside Zendesk has also been a huge improvement over our old chat/ticketing software as they work very well together. Our team also utilizes custom and team macro responses to give fast, accurate answers and assistance. Also, giphy integration!

Nackdelar:

The default setting on Intercom has keyboard shortcuts turned on. It seems like most of them immediately close the chat. This can be easily solved by turning them off, but it is not made obvious on how to do so. Once they're off, it's smooth sailing! We have two customer service teams, and we often have agents going back and forth between the two. We use Intercom for both. The other downside is that it is impossible to be available on one and away/reassign on the other. You can keep it open in two tabs, but that's more of a workaround than a solution.

Thomas
Thomas
Lead Technical Support Engineer i USA
Trådlös, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

I'm so glad we switched to Intercom!

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: It is a tool that was built by its users, meaning the people who build it also use it. I can begin to describe how important this is.
They have not limited themselves to what others are doing and have rethought the entire process f customer support to build what everyone wanted. A useful, effective tool which makes customer support fun to do as a job as well as receive. We often get asked by our customers what support tool we use. We love intercom!!

Fördelar:

It's a tool that gives you what you need and it does it well. They are ahead of the game in all ways. It makes customer success seamless and proactive. It's a multi-tool. It's changed the way people perceive customer support because it makes it fast, effective and fun. They write their own books (Awesome!) and they host seminars to help use the tools better.

Nackdelar:

They take a while to release new features, this is no surprise as companies will need different things. It does not have a merging tool to link conversations to the person already in the system. Sometimes you get duplicate leads/users. They can take a while to respond to support inquiries. They changed their pricing structure which, when it was priced per lead and not per agent, made intercom stand out

Carlos
Carlos
Operations Lead i Honduras
Utbildningsförvaltning, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

A very simplistic tool to connect with your users.

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, my experience with Intercom has been great. It's very easy to set up and get it running on your site and it's very user-friendly from your customers/leads side. There are a lot of improvements that can be made but their support team is very approachable and helpful.

Fördelar:

- The interface is very straightforward, You get messages from users and you reply. - It allows you to snooze messages so you can focus on messages that are your priority. -There are a lot of customizable options so you can make Intercom more like your company and less like Intercom.

Nackdelar:

-While metrics are simple and easy to follow, there should be more in-depth information like real response time. They use a "median response time" metric which to be honest is very confusing. -There should be a limit on how many conversations a user can open. If a user wants, they can open unlimited conversations which can be a pain for your support team. -There should be an option to delete messages in bulk.

för 4 år sedan

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Carlos. It's much appreciated. Just wanted to double-check - it's the ability to close conversations in bulk that you would require. Or do you mean delete conversations to they don't show up in your metrics?

Rafaela
Learning & Development Analyst i Brasilien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 501-1 000 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Intercom helps customer support teams manage their tickets

4,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Intercom helped us control and manage all of our support tickets and also have better queue management, including SLA and different prioritization. Intercom has multiple ways of customer service such as sending emails to different types of users, in-app messages, chatbots, and knowledge base suggestions.
It's a good platform considering its price x what it has to offer!

Fördelar:

Intercom is really easy to use as a user but also as an admin. Easy to configure the queue and manage it, using different SLAs for each one!

Nackdelar:

It does lack a way to tag the tickets so we can have better metrics! Also, a way to improve chatbots and also better reports on SLA e user metrics. It also misses a way to categorize tickets (question, bug, information, etc) on the basic plan

Founder & CTO i Kanada
Evenemangstjänster, 2-10 anställda

An Excellent Support Platform

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Great product, excellent customer support. Not many

Fördelar:

Enjoy the integration with Help Articles, the ability to send targeted campaigns based on app engagement. Love that they offer special pricing for Startups. Lots of room to grow into the Intercom platform.

Nackdelar:

Their pricing model does not fit all business models well and can be difficult to understand. It can get costly quickly depending on how many products you choose and your business model.

för 3 år sedan

Thank you for taking the time to review Intercom. I'm so happy to hear you found our Early Stage Program so helpful :) We always try to align our pricing with the value customers are seeing from our product so I've made sure to pass your feedback on to our team here. Thanks again, Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)