Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

ZenMaid Recensioner

4,6 (161)

Om ZenMaid

Hanteringsprogram som hjälper dig att organisera och driva städföretag med förenklad schemaläggning och besökspåminnelser.

Lär dig mer om ZenMaid

Fördelar:

It is so easy to use as well as get up and running. Very intuitive with a clean and uncluttered interface and very easy to navigate.

Nackdelar:

N/a Any cons would be my lack of time to utilize all the features.

Betyg för ZenMaid

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

ZenMaid har ett totalt betyg på 4,6 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 161 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt ZenMaid tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (161)

Krissi
Krissi
Director i Storbritannien
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Faciliteter tjänster, 11‒50 anställda

Zenmaid my life easier!

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: The benefits of using this system have been amazing. I've scaled from myself and my husband to 20+ staff without breaking a sweat. It provides a GPS audit trail of appointments and the customer and technical support is second to none. The owner is incredibly hands on and actually listens, helps, advises and answers support questions himself - enabling him to remain in touch with what we the users want. The additional level of support that Zenmaid provides not just their users but the industry is amazing. They recently hosted and coordinated a global online summit bringing industry experts from around the world to provide help, support, ideas and beat practise to to the industry.

Fördelar:

Having started with this software when it was just my husband and I, it very quickly became the reason that I could grow my business so quickly. The ease of use, the ability to scale and the additional features it has are amazing. From GPS tracking apps, to snapshot reporting to a simple to read dashboard - it really does everything. Inclusive (free) texts to customers through the system to remind clients and staff of appointments - it really is a system where you can add a client, add the appointment, assign the staff member and then simply forget about it! Right through to providing unlimited customisable booking forms that seamlessly plug into your website or Facebook page. In addition, anything that it doesn't have right now, you simply add it as a feature request and their in-house development team start working on it. The rate at which the software has developed, enhanced and evolved over the last two years is phenomenal and I look forward to seeing how it continues to grow alongside me.

Nackdelar:

Really difficult to say. I will agree with another review that the inability right now to calculate travel time directly in the system can be frustrating - however setting up travel appointments is one option that works as is simply exporting the payroll to CSV and applying some excel wizardry! Only other thing I like least is that the Halloween customisation was only around for a few days but I can't wait for the Christmas one!

för 5 år sedan

Thanks Krissi! Was a pleasure meeting you in London last month :-) You'll be happy to know we're discussing mileage/travel time now that we have a new map view releasing next week!

James
Cleaning business owner i USA
Individ- och familjetjänster, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great service for the price point

4,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: It’s a great service for the price. I’ve tried several others at this price joint and keep coming back to ZenMaid for the win. It will lack some of the crazy automation and integration you get from the more robust services, but at this price it’s the best out there for sure!

Fördelar:

The scheduling is clean and simple to use and far more intuitive then many other software providers I’ve tried

Nackdelar:

Lack of automation and office management roll selection

Erin
Manager i USA
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

The worst software

1,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Extremely disappointed. We went with Zenmaid because we had the impression that it was built for made services. But now that we are working with them we realize they have no idea how cleaning companies are ran and what features are needed for a company to be successful. There is a long growing list of items they are working on and you vote on what's important to you. They are building the software and you are the guinea pig.
This is clearly a tech company that has created a software with no to little experience.

Fördelar:

We are able to schedule clients easily… With limitations. So far we have not had any issues with our customers getting emails or text message reminders.

Nackdelar:

There are so many to mention. We are contacting tech-support every other day about an issue. They also do not answer the phone but push you to use the chat feature. However it is not a chat since it takes hours for a representative to get back to you. There are other issues that we have had using ZenMaid that they have had to fix behind the scenes. Meaning that it is a software issue and not a user issue. The app works If you don’t make any updates, otherwise you do have to shut the app down and restart it. We have constant issues with our team not being able to clock in and out on the app. Not being able to use any security features when our customers are making payments using a credit card is our biggest issue. They have down right refused to make any modifications to the payment page in order to protect our customers information.

för 2 år sedan

This is a very frustrating and unfair review to read. All we're going to say is that these folks who left us this review are still using ZenMaid daily and have no intention of leaving us.

April
Secretary i USA

I love Zenmaid!

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: It has been great! The transition over to Zenmaid from our previous scheduling software was so easy. The customer service is great. I highly recommend Zenmaid to all maid owners!

Fördelar:

It is so user friendly, easy to customize to your company needs and saves so much time in our daily operations.

Nackdelar:

There is nothing that I don't like. I really love all the features.

Leiby
Turistföretag, 11‒50 anställda

Look No Further

Fördelar:

Zenmaid is such a customizable software that anyone can have their desired experience. Our cleaners have access to their schedules and we can control the levels of access to information. We rely on this calendar to schedule multiple cleaning routes and over 10 cleaners. We use this software to manage our customer relationships, book customers, manage daily routes, and plan ahead. We have tried multiple software options and Zenmaid beats all of them.

Nackdelar:

Out of 4 years of Zenmaid membership, we have only had one instance of downtime during the workday. Otherwise, no cons.

Angela
manager i Kanada

ZenMaid ROCKS!

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: ZenMaid first and foremost has allowed us to reduce our office administrative staff from 5 employees to 3 employees which has resulted in great savings. ZenMaid has removed so many of the repetitive and ‘non-revenue’ generating tasks from our day to day and allowed us to focus and spend more time on generating new leads and really developing our sales abilities.

Fördelar:

I make a point of attempting to utilize every single feature available to us in ZenMaid. I literally re-watched Courtney’s Boot Camp video over and over again to get a solid understanding of what ZenMaid had to offer and how I could implement every single solitary feature to my advantage to save time and make it easier for my administrative staff, my field staff and my clients. I LOVE the ‘user friendly’ quality of ZenMaid … training administrative office staff is utterly a BREEZE! I LOVE the automated emails - they ROCK and save billions of hours of work. I LOVE the automated text messages - they are also AWESOME! Sadly, due to cost cutting measures we have opted to not use text messages as we are charged extra for those. I LOVE that all texts and emails are CUSTOMIZABLE - this is FABULOUS! I LOVE the cleaner APP - it has made a MASSIVE difference for our field staff giving them so much more freedom and much less responsibility in that they are no longer required to manually track any changes to their 2-week-old-printed schedule! I LOVE the ease of invoicing clients via ZenMaid! I also LOVE that on special occasions such as Christmas and Halloween, ZenMaid updates the look of the software to celebrate the season. I LOVE the reporting that ZenMaid offers and again, I make a point of utilizing as many of the reports as I can to assist me in my day to day tasks and reporting to the company owners.

Nackdelar:

Currently ZenMaid will notify us of a scheduling conflict but only for the first visit of a recurring schedule. It would be great if ZenMaid would notify of any and all future conflicts or at least up to 6 months in the future. Presently I must “eyeball” cleaners' schedules to catch future scheduling conflicts. There are a few other minor and non critical fixes outstanding but I have already brought them to the attention of the ZenMaid team. I also appreciate the Help & Community and Inner Circle that ZenMaid set up, I think these are excellent ways to generate feedback from all users.

för 6 månader sedan

Angela, Your enthusiasm in this review got us PUMPED. Thanks for taking the time to write all of this, and we'll take the feedback on the scheduling conflicts to hear. We appreciate you and look forward to a long partnership with you and your company!

Natalie

Övervägda alternativ:

Life Changing

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: When I started my residential cleaning company, we were completely on paper. I started searching for a scheduling software. I had tried several and was unhappy with each of them. Then I found ZenMaid. Not only did they import all of my customers (saving me many many hours), they also put my schedule together and set up my booking page! This software has freed up so much of my time, so that I am no longer spending hours a day working my business. On top of all of that, they have the best customer service that I have ever come across. Thank you ZenMaid for changing my business and giving me my life back!

Fördelar:

Its customization makes for ease of use

Nackdelar:

The only con is that I didn't find it sooner.

Kayla
Individ- och familjetjänster, 11‒50 anställda

Amazing for residential cleaning

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Amazing! ZenMaid is always making improvements and listening to their clients. The replied time and customer support is great.

Fördelar:

Easy to use, understand and love that we can color coordinate everything

Nackdelar:

I wish clients could add in and edit their own notes. It would be nice if they could also make schedule request in there instead of a client app.

Angie

Great, scheduling app

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: So far I haven’t really had any problems. I’m overall happy.

Fördelar:

It keeps my business organized and my cleaners enjoy using it

Nackdelar:

No customer portal It would be nice if customers can interact with the app

Rachel
owner i USA
Recensentens källa

Free version is must have when you just start. I am about to switch to paid plan after a year on a free plan. Worth it.

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall love it. About to switch to paid version.

Fördelar:

Free version. Ease of use. Great customer support. Great logo. Everything is good so far.

Nackdelar:

Can only schedule 6 months in advance. Same price per employee regardless if they are full time or part time (some floaters only clean 2-3 houses per week, it make paid version too expensive for us.) No intergation with Nextdoor app.

Stacy
Office Manager i Kanada

Great Software, Continuous Improvements, Great Staff Support

Fördelar:

I really like that Zenmaid has a very responsive team and they seem eager to offer updates at a client's request. I also like that Zenmaid is specifically tailored to the cleaning business industry and that they offer valuable support of the industry, in addition to providing a great software. Many of the top cleaning businesses use this software and there is so much online interaction. I tried Jobber for a short period of time and although it had similar features, they didn't have the same kind of ongoing support that is specific to the business. I love that Zenmaid is continuing to improve and add more reports. I like to analyze data company data in excel, and some of these reports make it much easier for me to analyze. I appreciate that that I am able to offer feedback easily and just recently I requested a report, and it was included by the team within a few days.

Nackdelar:

Initially the program did not have a map however they are currently working on this. Also there weren't many reports that could be pulled from the database. I would love to be able to have more reports in the future, such as a calculation of drive time spent between the "clock in" and "clock out" time of client houses.

Gina
Owner / Manager i Bermuda

ZenMaid for Scheduling & Customer Database Functions

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are only using ZenMaid for scheduling purposes so I cannot speak to the payroll / invoicing experience.

Fördelar:

*Designed specifically for cleaning companies * Options for automated communications for both customers and employees (email and/or text) - eg. appointment reminders, schedule changes, customer follow ups after service and more * Excellent customer service - Zenmaid extremely responsive and helpful with questions or concerns *Reasonably priced *Constantly upgrading, improving & adding new features (built in feedback system for feedback from users) *The app is super helpful for obtaining information on the go but does have its limitations - promises have been made to increase app functionality soon * Customizable - can add your own custom fields for customer information, statuses, etc. and can make determination as to who can see information (employees vs management) * Multiple viewing options for schedule * Multiple options for recurring service frequencies * Feedback section where users vote on suggestions for improvement * Also provide other useful tips/videos/articles on how to successfully run a cleaning company * Love how the software tracks your leads and how they came to you - provides great reporting for tracking which marketing sources are the most effective for you * Can link with your website for managing leads & online appointment bookings (if you want) * Like how employees can clock in and out of a job and can see a map of where they have to go

Nackdelar:

* Can be cumbersome at times - particularly with making changes to recurring services. They seem to be aware of the issue and have been working on making improvements but it's not quite there yet. * Can be glitchy at times but generally can be correlated with when they have been introducing a new update which is understandable I guess. * Custom fields show up in order created and cannot change order they appear. This drives me nuts because as we are using we think of new things to add but cannot put the new fields next to others of similar vein so the information is a bit disjointed in appearance. * Wish we could print schedules * Wish we could visualize the schedule by customer on the monthly view * You can see all upcoming appointments for a customer but cannot print or email that to send to customer

marion
CEO i USA

Zenmaid Cleaning service management software

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I am glad I used it for about 3 years now and I am glad I did.
I don't have other comparisons with other companies, but it does the job well. The team is always bringing out new developments and is always trying to get better.

Fördelar:

How easy it is to learn it, and if you need help there is always someone ready to help. I love it, and my team likes it as well. It saves us time as a company and I love the fact that we can live abroad for periods throughout the year, and still use Zenmaid flawlessly! Thank you!! So much more independence, freedom, and easy documentation! Also the fact we can use credit cards with one click and the weekly billing cycle is done

Nackdelar:

The phone app has had a few great updates but still needs to work a little more flexibly. But great job, getting the edits better for us to use. (scheduling, paid stamp) The overall look of the phone app could be improved.

för 6 månader sedan

Marion, What an honor it is to partner with you and your team! Thanks for the kind words.

Julie

Zenmaid to the rescue!

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Zenmaid has been a saviour for my business and personal life. Zenmaid takes care of alot of tasks i used to waste time on. Once a clients information is set up, the email confirmations go out, then reminders, as well as work orders for staff. After a few weeks of not hearing from clients, it will even send an email asking them to come back. I'm able to go on vacations for weeks without having to worry about my business fuctioning without me. Thank you ZENMAID!!! Now I can't picture my life without you!!

Fördelar:

Having all my info in a databae that's easily accessible. The reminders and emails so clients won't forget appointments or have no escuse to do so.

Nackdelar:

Ipad app has minimal function. However i know an update just launched so i have to check it out. I'd like the girls to be able to check their future schedule on there.

för 6 år sedan

Thanks for the kind words, Julie! The mobile apps on iPhone and Android are still works in progress and we'll definitely be adding to them as we go. The cleaners can already see into the future however they have to do so day by day which is what you're referring to here, I think. That's changing next month and we'll be adding more functionality for you, the owner! :-)

Verifierad recensent
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
Recensentens källa

Has potential but isnt reaching it

2,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: I solved the problem of using multiple software's to keep track and book my clients while organizinf my staff in one spot. But its overly complicated to use, the mobile app sucks and certain features you would expect from a software of this calibre dont exist.

Fördelar:

That it attempts to encompass all the things any cleaning company would need to run a streamlined, smooth operation. Also, the customer service is great. If you tell them theyre missing a feature you need they will do what they can to develop that feature.

Nackdelar:

It never works!!! The mobile app version is HORRIBLE. Certain things you would expect from a software like this (like proper clocking in functionality and proper payroll calculations) never work properly, its overly complicated to use (deleting a clients appointment takes 4-5 steps) and from one day to the next you dont know whether or not you'll get a random error when entering information.

för 5 år sedan

First and foremost, thank you for your candid review. We love that you were impressed by our customer service! That's awesome and not a lot of our competitors can deliver the same level of personalized service. With that being said, we hate to hear that some things didn't go so well. I especially hate that because I know the experience we usually offer people and for whatever reason, you didn't get our best. Please know that we will be looking into your account history to see when/if you reached out to us to make us aware of these issues. Usually, when odd things happen like that, or discontentment happens, a quick message to us gives us the tools and the opportunity to make it right. It's also important because things like the app (which is solely an employee app) and the payroll issues could have been a setting that our team could have easily adjusted for you, or shown you how to edit. Thanks again for the candid feedback and I hope that you take another look at us soon

Angel
Recensentens källa

ZenMaid helped streamline my business

5,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I have been able to cut back on my admin time by using zenmaid and its automated features such as scheduling, payroll and time tracking. The integration from iCal to Zenmaid was an easy transition and customer service has been great.

Appointment, Work Order reminders and Time Tracking

Nackdelar:

Would like more custom options for task scheduling and time off

Quentin
Recensentens källa

Hard work made easy with ZenMaid software

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Before starting my business I knew that I needed software to run things efficiently. Before I found ZenMaid, I have 3 other software and they all lacked in places in needed the most (organization). Needless to say, after the free trial and onboarding through ZenMaid, which was a plus, I've never looked for another software company since.

Fördelar:

Customer service is the highest priority, always there in minutes to a answer any questions and they look for ways to improve there software by reaching to end user.

Nackdelar:

Going on two years using the software and I don't have anything least to say about the software.

Gloria
Recensentens källa

Zenmaid makes my life easier

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: We used to keep a binder with all the clients addresses and notes on specifics for those jobs that I had to constantly be updating. I also used to have separate timesheets for payroll. Now everything is all in one system, from contact information, work orders, employee payroll, and automated reminders to the clients. It has been a huge timesaver for management. I now have more time to spend on marketing my business.

Fördelar:

Its been most helpful with automatic reminders to clients and keeping our schedules organized and sending work orders to employees.

Nackdelar:

The phone app does not have full functionality as the web browser site

April

Real Stress Relief!

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: The Zenmaid teamed wowed me. Being a very small company I hesitated because I thought it was expensive but if it were not for zenmaid I do not think I would have grown and now I couldnt do what I love without it

Fördelar:

The automation is #1. I'm a single mom of 5 and I needed the automation more than I knew I did! Automatic texts, emails, and so much more. Instead of spending hours trying to keep everything in order and running smoothly I enter the info in once and done it runs itself. Customer service is on it! Any issue I have had they are with me in a timely matter and always fix my issues or direct me on how to fix these issues.

Nackdelar:

I do wish there were a way to track mileage (I do hear this is in the works) and pay mileage as well.

för 5 år sedan

Thanks for the review, April, I didn't know you had 5 little ones! Mileage tracking and pay should be on the way in 2020 :-)

Diana

Needs More!!!!

Kommentarer: Ok.

Fördelar:

The colors in the design, the somewhat ease of use and that it has some customizing abilities to it.

Nackdelar:

Where do I start? I wish it was more robust in its features. I wish you could pick up the phone and call technical support, it is such a bother to me to have to write to someone and then wait a few hours for there reply only to sometimes to hear we don't have that feature. The software needs more templates and a way to attach documents in the software without needing a third party involved. The payroll needs to be fully developed. They need a better onboarding process when you first purchase software they should have someone who calls you and show you how to use every area and entire functionality of Zenmaids. I just recently purchased service autopilot and am now transferring my documents because I need more or shall I say the items listed above. I really don't want to leave Zenmaids but my hand is forced.

Alexis
owner i USA
Skriva och redigera, 2‒10 anställda

Life without Zenmaid is Insanity

5,0 för 6 månader sedan

Fördelar:

Easy to use and navigate . I love the holiday cards we recently had the option to use

Nackdelar:

Nothing that I could think of . They are always open to suggestions that serves the majority.

för 6 månader sedan

Alexis, we appreciate the kind words! We also believe that life without ZenMaid is insanity, but we're a bit biased. Thrilled that you enjoyed the holiday cards just as much as we did. We're honored to have you as a customer!

Julie
Recensentens källa

Love the User Interface! So easy to use, easy to train, fast, full of automation!

5,0 för 8 år sedan

Kommentarer: We switched to Zenmaid from another online platform that was slow and prone to crashing leaving us without our customer data and schedule! We NEVER had that problem with Zenmaid. It is clean and simple and reliable with some very cool automation features that we loved.

Fördelar:

I love the email reminders and follow ups that it automatically sends the customer based on their scheduled cleaning! We also love the calendar view that makes it so easy to see who is cleaning which house. It's also easy to change the appointment right on the same screen. No switching from one tab to another to perform a task. It's all possible from the same screen in most cases.

Nackdelar:

Can't think of anything that ever frustrated us. There may be some features that some businesses would like, but we love the program just the way it is. But we really appreciate how responsive the Zenmaid team is when we have a request for a new feature. They are always improving the product.

för 8 år sedan

Thanks for the kind words, Julie :-)

kayla
CEO i USA
Recensentens källa

Ditch the paper and get Zenmaid

5,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Wonderful! Anytime you need help the entire team is amazing and quick!

Fördelar:

It is life-changing! So much in one place!

Nackdelar:

I really wish I could separate the income from residential vs. commercial Also would be awesome if the days could wrap into each other, some of our commercial accounts don't start until 11 pm but we have to schedule them from 11 pm to 11:59 pm.

Recensentens källa

Support and software Is the best out there

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Omg I do not know where to start. From my customers now being notified 2 days before all cleanings it has cut down on no shows as well as all the integrated tools u an take advantage

Fördelar:

You actually get to talk to the creator and share you experiences. Issues and they answer you rather quickly not to mention the ton of features that most other companies dont give

Nackdelar:

In the beginning there was issues bit that was long ago and is no longer and issue

Shelley
Founder & Cleaning Lady i Storbritannien
Recensentens källa

The light at the end of the tunnel

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: I hope to stick around for a very long time. I do however feel some parts of zenmaid could be separated so the software and apps are not overloading

Fördelar:

The never ending support I get from the entire zenmaid community. I no longer feel so isolated and dragged down by all the "things" I need to remember as a business owner, I can put it on zenmaid and delegate, schedule, organise and calculate my workload along with my teams.

Nackdelar:

The apps apps, they are slow and cost me time and lose my teams money.