Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Cin7 Core Recensioner

4,3 (430)

Om Cin7 Core

Lämplig för företag inom detaljhandels-, grossist-, tillverknings- och livsmedelsektorer som har krav på lagerhållningsnivåer

Lär dig mer om Cin7 Core

Fördelar:

Customer service is also very good with handling queries.

Betyg för Cin7 Core

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Cin7 Core har ett totalt betyg på 4,3 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 430 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Cin7 Core tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (430)

Robert
Robert
Director i Australien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2‒10 anställda

IntegrationKings review of Dear Systems

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: A great overall platform for anyone selling products in the market that wants to control their Inventory correctly and the workflows in relation to an Inventory business. Also from an accounting background it is a full end-to-end solution in relation to ensuring the accounting is 100% correct in the business.

Fördelar:

The features we like most about Dear Systems and so do the clients we work with are: - Integrations around stock control and sales workflows with Woo Commerce and Shopify. - Complete bi-directional integration with Xero and QBooks Online. - Love the fact that we can do Supplier Deposits and Customer Deposits, tracking them correctly within the accounting system. - Also the fact that we can do multi-level Build of Materials for manufacturing clients and then sell via multiple of sales channel.

Nackdelar:

The features we least like most about Dear Systems: - Reporting in the platform takes abit to set-up and ensure you are getting the reporting you want out of the system. - Would like to see more integrations over time into the core platform overall as well.

Lurieca
Admin & IT Assistant i Förenade Arabemiraten
Bokföring, 11‒50 anställda

Administrator Feedback

5,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Thank you for the very good software that is really helpful to everyone, keep updating its features and I suggest that can you also please update the support website. Please do more in integration side to be posted, the side effects if we have the wrong steps that may affect each software. I would like to apprecaite [sensitive content hidden] from her/his last support to me, I was really satisfied on her response, it's being clear and detailed and informative, I was successfully implemented my client's needs because of good support. I look forward to see that kind of support to improve your customer service.

Fördelar:

It's inventory module that is really in detailed feature. It's not easy to integrate since you have to feed the data more detailed and informative especially in importing the products. Some companies are not complete in their product details. But it worth the patience, when it's successful, it will be more ease for the users/clients to use the whole system as well as they are trained and learned how to use it.

Nackdelar:

About the support in my previous months, I cannot get the satisfaction based on their answers, especially when I have a very technical and critical situation. They are not consistent on their solutions, hence, I was disappointed. The support is given 24 to 48 hours of response and yet there are times that their answer to my query is not kind of convincing for me to follow. I have this instance that their advise for me to do this and that lead me to almost danger situation of the system and to my client. So I want your support team to always discuss the DO's and DON'Ts and the effect of the situation of each query especially when it comes to technical side of integrations between other software like in Xero, most commonly cloud based integration.

Samantha
Owner and Designer i USA
Konsumtionsvaror, Egenföretagare

Using Cin7 Core for Order Management

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I had one-on-one help onboarding and troubleshooting from Muskan Israni who was very patient, helpful, and knowledgeable about the software.

Fördelar:

I like that I can integrate my sales channels (Etsy and Shopify - Amazon is an option too, but I opted not to integrate it to save money) and input manual orders in one place to keep track of orders, inventory, shipments, and payments. I used their previous product OrderHive, so it is all fairly intuitive to use, and they provided great onboarding and setup.

Nackdelar:

I wish it was more affordable for my small business like OrderHive was

Kara
Creative Director i USA
Jordbruk, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

It was DEAR to me until it wasn't

3,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: We discovered a technical glitch that caused severe bloat to our database that was seemingly stemming from DEAR. We approached the DEAR team leader with the matter. Rather than accepting responsibility and assuring us that he would provide the customer service that was necessary, he did not. He instead brought attention to other aspects of the integration. After three months of pain, and moving to a new web hosting environment, and being down for 24 hours and up and down for a total of 3 months, a technical team was able to isolate the issue as being related to DEAR, and for the last 48 hours I have still not heard back from the DEAR tech LEAD on a fix, or with any offer of any kind to help us get back up and running the way that we are supposed to be. We are trying to trouble-shoot without any answers coming from the DEAR development team. I have never seen anything this lacking in terms of customer service in my 30 years of business. I am disappointed and expected more from the tech LEAD and DEAR customer service.

Fördelar:

I created a requirements document of what we needed in an Inventory Management System and DEAR met all of them. I was so excited to find such a robust and affordable software solution in the cloud that hit all of my notes in my small indie maker business.

Nackdelar:

It was very very difficult for us to try and implement this product on our own. We hired an outside DEAR consultant. We spent $10K in consulting fees to get up and running. It took just about 8-9 months with a FTE almost completely focused 3/4 time and problems with the integration started just about the same time that we were up and running. Though we did not realize our problems with our web site were related to DEAR. We experienced outages and slowness on our site and were directed to take matters up with our hosting company. They reset and tuned our database-- and still we experienced slow performance. Because there are many moving parts-- and several outside vendors-- each pointing to each other--- it was this long, painful, expensive journey before we arrived right back to DEAR with the performance issues stemming from their API.

Joanie
Logistic coordinator i Kanada
Textilier, 2‒10 anställda

Hard to set up

4,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I liked the person who helped us to set up, but he's connection was poor so sometimes, it was hard to follow the conversation. The team don't really know how the app (integrations) works together without a inventory system so it's hard to have specifications about it. I liked the little video I had before, but at one point I wasn't able to use it again. Overall, It was a long process that wasn't really easy to follow step by step. We are live but a lot of thing is still unknown of not clear. We had product that was suppose to be "out of stock" because of past orders, that was "back on stock" so this morning we have to deal with customer. An onboarding journal would have been awesome so we can have a step by step guide and a place to write our thoughts a long the way instead of forgetting it between the meeting. For the cost on the onboarding, it didn't worth it at all

Fördelar:

Once you understand how it works, it makes everything easier.

Nackdelar:

The integration is really hard to follow. There's a platform available to follow it, but you don't actually see anything on it or you you do, you don't really understand what you can do or not. I feel like there was no link between each task. I didn't like that the onboarding team do a lot instead of letting you do it so you get more familiar with all the process.

Dustin
Dustin
Technical Director i USA

Övervägda alternativ:

Growing SMBs / Midsized Companies are taking a chance with DEAR, Enterprise should avoid at all cost

3,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: They do not seem to have a very good handle on their "Official" integrations. We have a Woocommerce store that does about 30,000 orders per month and we recently had an issue where no returns or refunds were being imported to DEAR. In the mean Time our CS agents were entering all credit notes and restocks manually in DEAR. It took almost 20 days of back and forth for DEAR to finally point out that their system was not receiving web hook notifications and was in polling mode. 20 days! New situation, shipstation integration just stopped working. Submitted a ticket with the error details and steps to reproduce. Instead of getting any meaningful feedback, instead of their technical team just simply trying to reproduce it on their end which they would obviously do if they were developing the integration, they replied back that they needed to know the request details that shipstation is trying to send. They want the JSON payload presumably. But how in the world can they develop an integration if they don't already know what that response is supposed to be? How can they develop it without having a shipstation account of their own to test? The answer is they do and they can but they don't. It is much more convenient for them to simply kick the can down the road by telling the tier one person they need more information.

Fördelar:

What I like most is that it is built by accountants. Costing is done better than most systems. I also like that it has a fairly strong inventory management and production modules. Purchasing / Receiving is average but the WMS below average. We use it all.

Nackdelar:

Customer support is absolutely horrendous. They are reasonably fast to respond but you will always be given a tier 1 support agent who can't do much but reiterate the documentation to you. Their technical team seems outsourced because in 4 years I have not been able to have a live troubleshooting session with them. Many times they push out updates to the system which cause problems with operations and integrations. For over 6 months we had an issue where any advanced purchase (a purchase with more than one invoice and receiving) would not place the correct receiving record with the correct invoice. And you can't even choose which receiving note to associate to which invoice. So we would have open invoices which were actually received and closed invoices which had not been received. I had dozens of back and forth messages with support and I ended up having to get a DEAR partner to reach out to them on my behalf and get in touch with someone who could actually get it fixed. Then after we got told they would work on a fix it took another month or two for the fix to be implemented. And it still isn't perfect. Another time, the support team deleted one of my eCommerce store applications. This meant we had to re-add the store and it re-imported and duplicated about 50,000 orders, causing a disastrous mess. Technical team refused to help so we had to go page by page in the interface and void 100 at a time.

för 3 år sedan

Hello Dustin, Thank you for your feedback. As per the conversation you had with our tech support we are pleased to have being able to resolve the aforementioned issues. We are constantly looking at ways to improve our service and your valuable feedback is highly appreciated. Regards, DEAR Team

Warwick
Managing Director i Nya Zeeland
Fiske, 2‒10 anställda

Daily user of Dear

5,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall Dear is meeting our needs when connected to Xero. It meets our day to day inventory needs however would be much better if it was a more complete accounting & inventory package.

Fördelar:

Dear was straight forward and reasonably easy to set up. It is good for our daily transaction, inventory management, and handles multiple warehouses and foreign currency well.

Nackdelar:

Features that could be improved are: visibility of stock on hand and sell price whilst in inventory, instead one has to either drill down on each stock item or go to reports. A general ledger section that has P & L, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, etc would also be more user friendly- instead of going to reports.

Darren
Co Owner i USA
Mat och dryck, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Good

4,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Not enough experience yet with the system.

Fördelar:

Overall good platform, but needs some basic improvement.

Nackdelar:

Purchase orders. They do not populate all products per vendor and does not populate 90 day usage of product on PO. This is vital for creating purchase orders.

Verifierad recensent
Recensentens källa

Good tool that does all we need, pricing and support can be improved

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Cin7 Core is feature rich and does inventory management very well. We also use it for stock control and order fulfilment.

Nackdelar:

For what's become a relatively large monthly investment, the support could be improved when we (rarely) need it. Even though we started small, each additional user, API and integration has quickly increased the total subscription price.

Cory
President i USA
Konstruktion, 2‒10 anställda

Himash was great

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Some integrations such as Quickboks online transfer all vendors or purchases I've made to people and automatically populate them as suppliers in CIN7 Core. Similarly Avatax, once a transaction occurs, it automatically populates that specific location and it's tax rate in the drop down field, when I will always only need Tax lookup selected from the drop down. So both integrations have these messy autopopulations that don't have a simple fix to.

Fördelar:

Onboarding support with Himash has been fantastic.

Nackdelar:

some integrations with ship station and Quickbooks haven't been as smooth as I had hoped

Dallas
Office manager i USA
Grossist, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Dear has significantly helped our company

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Our overall experience is positive. It was a little bit of a learning curve, but now that we have it down, I couldn't imagine going back. It helps us stay organized and helps us become more efficient and detailed with our operations.

Fördelar:

We transferred from Quickbooks to Dear Systems and it has been a great improvement. Our ability to manage inventory is far greater than before with QB. It's simple/easy to use, but also robust and has some very helpful features. We're in the wholesale industry. On the sales side - we love the pick, pack, and ship functions. This allows us to easily provide another level of detail for our customers that we couldn't before. We can enter what we packed on what pallet and then easily print pallet break downs and detailed packing lists. I also like the way you can mass pick, or mass print sales orders. The advance sale option is nice, so you can track back order shipments right on the same screen as the original order. On the purchase order side, the advance receiving functions let you receive inventory against one PO more than once which is helpful. We also just started keeping some inventory in another warehouse, so the ability to keep track of that through dear is nice. Also the B2B portal has been a nice addition to our company as well.

Nackdelar:

I think the reporting tab is pretty clunky, that might be what I like least about Dear. They're on the right track, and some of those reports are very helpful. It's just that I have to export them to excel and modify them quite a bit for them to be what I want them to be. Also I think the "credit purchase order" and "credit sale note" functions are pretty confusing/complicated.

för 4 år sedan

Hello Dallas, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have done major improvements to the reports section. With the new UI/UX improvement that was rolled out in the beginning of 2020 the usability and functionality of reports has never been easier. We have detailed knowledge base articles for each report and how to use it. You can read more about it by visiting https://support.dearsystems.com/support/solutions/folders/1000217591/. If you have any questions you can contact us at any time on [email protected] & a Customer Success agent will be ready to do a quick demo to help you. Best Regards, DEAR Team.

James
Managing Director i Nya Zeeland
Grossist, 2‒10 anställda

Pretty Darn Good!

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Great! The onboarding was also very comprehensive.

Fördelar:

We have used a lot of ordering / inventory systems over the years and this is our forever change (we hope!). I really appreciate the complex level of adjustments that can be made (eg: invoice customisation, staff permissions, custom fields) as well as the robust accounting integration. Once you use it a few times, the interface is fairly straightforward. Even my less tech savvy staff have commented they find the flow of DEAR easier to use, despite the added complexity of features.

Nackdelar:

The WooCommerce integration has been a bit temperamental to set-up to manage stock correctly and we wish it would pull orders more frequency.

BY
Manager i Singapore
Grossist, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

We've been using DEAR Systems for 6 years and this one incident made us really disappointed.

3,0 för 3 år sedan

Fördelar:

Dearsystem is mostly diy so its easy to implement quick fixes/changes when necessary.

Nackdelar:

- No AR ageing report even though we use this software for payments recording - We've been using DEAR Systems for 6 years now. I recently tried to add an additional external integration but the integration page simply refreshed without connecting to the external software and without any error message whatsoever (possibly a bug). Thinking that it could be because i didnt had sufficient external integration licenses in my subscription, i went ahead to pay for an additional external integration. However, the same issue reoccurred which prompted me to contact support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from support reached out and we managed to resolve the issue. However, in the process, i found out that not only did i already have an extra external integration license which i've been paying for months without using before the add on, i also paid for the add on license when i tried to troubleshoot this issue on my own. I followed up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to request for a credit of the additional unused license to my account (not refund) to offset future subscription charges but my multiple requests were turned down even though [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the management understood my position. Effectively, we've been unknowingly paying for an extra license which we did not use and now that i've added on 1 more license, DEAR is perfectly ok with keeping the extra payment from us, again, for something we do not use. I feel that the company is being really unfair to customers.

för 3 år sedan

Hello Tan, I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue you had by contacting support. Over time, we have improved the software as well as the infrastructure to provide a comparative advantage;High-performance/available servers, High performance/available individual database, Fast/high-available storage Fast services (to run tasks, reports, etc.). You are on a grandfather plan ($100 base) which is no longer offered. We allocate the same server/services to all our customers on the new plan ($249) & great grandfather plan. The $100 base is not enough to cover the infrastructure cost, but we continue to provide the same level of service because you have been with us. I listened to the call you had with our CSM (#211344) where you have stated you wanted to "try it out". When you pay & use an integration, we instantly allocate all resources. This means that you have already consumed it & I am afraid we cannot refund something which you have consumed. Regards, DEAR Team

Verifierad recensent
Källa: GetApp

DEAR Systems, much more than an inventory plugin!

Fördelar:

// DEAR SYSTEMS DOES + Manage inventory with different sales channels + Send PO/Invoices/Quote/.../... with customisable template + Auto assemblies + Bundles + Issues to production + Sync to accounting software + Handles goods in transit, FX gain or Loss etc + They are working on a reseller portal + They are working on a POS + Chat support is knowledgeable and they really try to help you

Nackdelar:

They have a forum where users can chat together and upvote functionalities requests. - They are totally absent from that forum, they say they scan it to update their roadmap but they won't engage in the conversation at all. - Functionalities are added too fast without feedback from their users. They really need to work on their communication with their active users.

för 6 år sedan

Dear François, Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that mostly everything is going well with DEAR. Would like to address your concern with forum activity and explain a little further the process. The user feature requests work on an up-voting system. When our business analysts review suggestions they look at the ones that have been up voted the most by users. We then need to do market research to see potentially how many businesses this feature would be applicable to and if changes are made we need to make sure that existing users do not get affected by these changes. When a suggestion is accepted the status will change to Planned. Once it is scheduled for development it will appear on our development roadmap with an ETA. When we start implementing it the status will change on the forum to In Progress. Once we finish the status will change to Implemented. We'd like to develop every feature we are asked for and we do have to prioritise the work we undertake. We will always measure the demand for certain features, both through our forum and other industry sources. Some links below to pages that will help understand what has been done recently and where we are heading. Release notes - http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/blog/category/release-notes/ Development Roadmap - http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/development-roadmap/ Best Regards DEAR Team

Moss
President i Kanada
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 11‒50 anställda

Disappointing

3,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: There are so many great things to like about DEAR but so many to hate as well. My biggest complaint is that they do not listen to their customers. Basic features that other platforms have like Country of Origin and HS Codes are missing here. We use DEAR with Shipstation, Amazon, and Shopify. All of which support both of these features as they are requirements for international shipping. Due to DEAR's lack of implementation of this feature it requires manually updated these two manually for every product in DEAR whereas the other platforms all sync this information seamlessly. This creates a nightmare with large inventory catalogues and creating accurate commercial invoices. DEAR has a support forum where users can request new features and discuss bugs. Users, like myself, have gone on to this platform for years requesting certain simple features only to be told that you have to request it on the forum and depending on how many people actually like your feature request is how they rank if they are going to actually implement it. It seems most basic requests are ignored while they roll out new flashy features that don't work well either. I don't remember ever being so disappointed with software.

Fördelar:

The user interface is nice and easy to use.

Nackdelar:

The bugs! There are so many little bugs that pop up all the time. We have a team of 10 people using DEAR and almost daily there are more bugs that need to be flagged to DEAR technical support and they always blame the user until finally they realize that it is actually a bug.

för 2 år sedan

Hello Moss, Thank you for your feedback. DEAR is an out of the box solution where we expect our valued customers to adapt their business processors to match what we offer. We do provide a 28 day trial period for customers so that they can evaluate if DEAR is the right fit for them. We do take our customer feature requests (https://support.dearsystems.com/support/discussions/forums/1000108132) very seriously. The development process evolves around these requests (Development Roadmap - https://dearsystems.com/development-roadmap/). As much as we want to implement every request, we do not have unlimited resources to accommodate it all. The number of customers who have requests and how that feature will help the customer are a few of the selection criterias we use when selecting what gets added to the development roadmap. If you have any questions please reach out to us on [email protected] Regards, DEAR Team

Serena
Managing Director i Storbritannien
Mat och dryck, 11‒50 anställda

An Excellent Customer Service Specialist

4,0 för 12 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I would recommend Dear solely based on the help and support I received from a brilliant Customer Support Specialist called [sensitive content hidden]. During a time when my company was suffering some difficulties she went above and beyond to help accommodate the challenges I faced and made me feel listened to and valued. She was brilliant and made me have a positive experience of Dear. Based on my customer experience with her I would recommend Dear to other people.

Fördelar:

The invoicing and sales management is easy to use and it has a good user interface. Customer support responds to emails within 24 hours. Some support specialists send videos which is a great way to understand the system.

Nackdelar:

There is a wide discrepancy in the quality of customer service specialists- some are brilliant and some are very unhelpful and do not seem to be empathetic to the customer's problems. Sometimes it is obvious that the person lacks the technical knowledge to support the customer so you just go around in a circle. Maybe the support emails could be flagged in different categories such as 'interface issues', 'data issues' and that way the technical emails can be sent to someone who is an analyst. The training videos are not very helpful as they only give a generic overview that doesn't help when you have your own data uploaded and face problems. Training would be more helpful when you have your own data uploaded into the system and after a week of using Dear book a 30min training session with a support member who could answer the bespoke questions you have related to your business - as the currents videos never helped when I needed help.

Stephanie
Inventory Systems Analyst i Kanada
Konsumtionsvaror, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

DEAR is essential to the way we manage our inventory. Lacking some features we need but has most.

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Fördelar:

Being able to integrate with a number of eCommerce platforms is huge. Support usually replies fast (especially for simpler questions and help). Also the way in which we're able to manage thousands of products over multiple locations is fantastic. Some aspects of DEAR are very intuitive and easy to use. It allows one portal for looking at sales, product orders, inventory storage and movements, basic product history. The reports on the dashboard help us see inventory and financials at a glance. They've also recently expanded, allowing more than 20,000 SKUs at a time in the system!

Nackdelar:

Because DEAR is used by so many and works with so many different platforms, integration between it and other platforms (we use Shopify) are not always seamless. A feature that works great with one may make another way more difficult to use. On that note, customizing your DEAR account to make it exactly what you need is rather difficult. We often have to find workarounds to ongoing problems that may seem basic to many. And while customer support is friendly and often fast to respond, it's very easy for misunderstandings to occur. As well, new feature requests often don't get acknowledged if they don't fit into DEAR's current plans. One thing that would be great could be a separation for those who need DEAR just to locate products, vs those who actually need to access all of the parts of DEAR that can change products, sales, locations... We've had a number of mix-ups where inexperienced people made changes that couldn't be undone due to the nature of the software.

Louise
accounting i Kanada
Mattillverkning, 2‒10 anställda

experience

3,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I am pleased with some of the responses I receive from support staff, but a few do not take the time to explain clearly i.e. in detail. I have to ask several times to end up having an exact answer

Your software is very complex to learn especially as my language is French, but the results are good when there are no mistakes. And there is no place to error otherwise you have to start all over again. For example if we change the cost of a raw material we have to reassemble, but if there have been sales, write off, credits, etc. related to this raw material and to this assembly we must all UNDO and then redo. It is a long process that should not be so. I asked and was told I had no choice! It’s incredible !

I lost more than 1 month (actually) trying to find the cause of a synchronization problem with QBO and the error was on your side, you hadn't done the required testing, you weren't ready to put your software on the market. Refer to cases 122382 in particular and also 123752 and 123954 etc. to name a few. You have created a special tool (FIND INCORRECT DUPLICATE MANUAL JOURNALS IN QUICKBOOKS) to correct these problems, and this tool was far from adequate since it erased several transactions that were not to be in QBO , and again I had to work very hard to check what had been erased and redo everything. This defect in your programming has had a huge impact on accounting in QBO.
I will no longer use your tool which is supposed to find duplicates in QBO, I prefer to check eac

Fördelar:

The immense possibilities of your software

Nackdelar:

We had a lot of difficulty during the first few months following the integration with QBO. We asked for compensation but to no avail. I am copying an email I wrote to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in July. We had a charge of 3,016.00 $CA in March 2019. We ask you for a discount for the renewal of 2020 please

Luke
Cloud Solution Specialist i Malta
Datormjukvara, 11‒50 anställda

DEAR from the Eyes of a Cloud Solutions Reseller

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: DEAR Systems is a great tool to manage your business' operations and reaching out customers via different sales channels such as POS for Retail, Back-End Sales as a Corporate Level, Ecommerce & a B2B portal.

Fördelar:

<> Strong Integration with POS <> Click & Collect from POS Sales Orders created on the Back-End <> Bulk List / Catalogue - Very easy to List/Unlist Products on POS or Ecommerce <> Useful Shopify Integration Features <> Many Costing Methods to suit a lot of different types of products <> Strong Activity Log & History of Products, Customers & Suppliers <> Assemblies <> Manipulation of Documents & Email Templates is great to have even though it can take a while to get it right

Nackdelar:

<> Jump in price when needing a dedicated server when Sales Orders are forecasted to be higher than a specific amount <> Having to void Stock Adjustments to products just to be able to void a Purchase Order Credit Note for a different item just cause they are in the same original purchase order <> Not having a report with the ability to issue a historic Stock Valuation of Products for a specific date, say for example a Stock Valuation at the end of the two years ago, or last year

Luke
Director i Australien
Detaljhandel, 2‒10 anställda

So far so good

4,0 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall it's been good. Few kins as mentioned but that is to be expected on new software. The team has been helpful and they do have a process to escalate issues such as I had which is good.

Fördelar:

The reporting. Other products on the market at this price are poor in this department. It offers products by variant which is a necessity for us. Customer service via chat (on a small plan) has been really good. Better than expected.

Nackdelar:

Some things were a little different from the platform I have been coming from but that it so be expected. There have been a few clunky things that have cost us a fair bit of time when setting up such as not being able to update the ProductFamilySKU via .csv. You can only do this manually. If you update via .csv if doesn't actually update it, it creates another and then you have doubled ProductFamilySKU's. This took some working out but the chat support was very helpful. Another one was products that have no history won't show in "Availability" so it wasn;t until I entered SOH that I could see any products but products that had a value of 0 would not come up as they did not have any history. In the end I did a plus 1 stock adjustment and then -1 stock adjustment so it had a history so it would show up in availability. Some things like this have made set up take longer than it needed to as these kinks are not well known by the staff so they had to test to get answers. Again support was good but it;s more of a why does it work like this and why don't the staff know, wouldn't this happen to everyone.? Anyway, sorted now.

Mihaela
CEO i Bulgarien
Kläder och mode, 11‒50 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

The worst and most useless support you can get. Terrible Software

1,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: If I could leave less than one star I would.We have been using similar software for over 6 years, but Cin7 Core acquired the company and to everyone's surprise decided to stop supporting it and we were forced to move to Cin7 Core , uniting us that it offers the same functionalities as the old system. The onboarding process was OK, but even then, we noticed that Cin7 Core has much less functionality than the previous software we used [sensitive content hidden]The real problems came when we launched the system and started actually using the Cin7 Core.We have several channels through which we sell: our own sites and a marketplace, and all our orders are processed by a 3PL ( fulfilment center)

Fördelar:

Тhere is nothing I like comparing it to the previous software we used

Nackdelar:

The worst thing about Cin7 Core is their support. Support is extremely slow and so far has not resolved any of the cases we have written to them about. The open cases so far are:- Cin7 Core does not send our orders to the fulfillment center and therefore the orders are not processed on time.- Cin7 Core does not submit accurate quantities to the marketplace we sell in- Cin7 Core is not properly syncing all the new listings we put on the marketplaceIn general, basic functionalities for which similar software is still used are not implemented, which means that users like us suffer lost benefits in the most important period of the year.

Iulian
IT Operations Manager i Taiwan
Grossist, 11‒50 anställda

Worth the investment

5,0 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We have 6 businesses with multiple ecommerce channels like Amazon, Woocommerce, offline sales and multiple warehouses. We use Dear as an ERP system to manage everything from placing orders to the factories to syncing shipments to various regions. The Dear 2 Dear function is very useful however there are a few things to improve on that side.It was easy to switch from our previous system and it made everyone's live easier by making us rely less on Excel spreadsheets and more on doing productive things for the business.

Fördelar:

Ease of use and the onboarding process was straightforward for all our team.The support team is great and often manage to solve things through their live chat. In particular Duminda is always going the extra mile.

Nackdelar:

The reporting section has quite a few important gaps. There are several users that complained on the forum and asked for an update however nothing seems to be on the horizon. It's lacking a salesforce integration as well.

Corey
Corey
Senior Solutions Architect i USA
Detaljhandel, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Källa: GetApp

Perfect fit for our assembly business

Fördelar:

The main reason we picked this application is for the "Production" part of it. It allows us to setup BOMs as a template, but then adjust them on the fly during the production. The second reason to love this application is for the APIs. It allowed us to add our "unique" processes (the way we handle commissions) and create non-standard reports. Xero is one half of our corporate brain (the money side), while DEAR is other half (the counts side). Additionally, we just integrated our Shopify website with DEAR and we are planning to use their B2B functionality in 2018. Finally, they react to their clients. I have made requests for features that were handled.

Nackdelar:

They could add "Current available" as a pop up when in the Purchases section. This would allow better decision making rather than having a second window open. Very very minor. Other than that, having an API really helps.

för 6 år sedan

Hi Corey, Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear you will be utilizing our B2B platform ! We made massive enhancements to it in 2017 and will continue this in 2018. Regards DEAR Team

Bethany
Managing Director i Australien

Lack of Communication with customers

3,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Usually good, sometimes very frustrating.

Fördelar:

It manages my inventory and order and is cloud based.

Nackdelar:

When Dear is upgrading its system, customers can find the software extremely slow or not working at all. This can go for weeks at a time causing massive frustration for my staff around the country as well as disruption to my business. The lack of communication and support from DEAR mean you feel little loyalty to the product.

för 4 år sedan

Hello Bethany, Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly releasing new functionalities to improve the software and these releases are done over the weekend. The system is designed in a way that during an update the users aren't affected. Please visit https://dearsystems.com/release-notes/ to find out more about the releases. We do provide 24/7 support. You can contact us via email ([email protected]), call (UK +44 145 160 7056 / AU +61 2 4058 4080 / US +1 415 650 1054), you can book a call with us on (https://calendly.com/support-dearsystems/meeting) or web chat (https://dearsystems.com/). We will also be having a WhatsApp number in a few weeks to enable our customers to contact us immediately on chat. Best Regards, DEAR Team

Mohd Suffian
Mohd Suffian
Malaysia
Källa: GetApp

The best product of its kind in the market.

Fördelar:

Very intuitive to use. Many detailed features. Excellent customer support. Responsive to suggestions.

Nackdelar:

The way they handle the serial number of unique items of an SKU can be improved. As of right now, the auto-select serial number during 'pick' is prioritized alphabetically instead of numerically (i.e. serial number 11 is higher in auto-select priority as opposed to serial number 2), which is annoying.

för 6 år sedan

Hi Mohd, Thank you for your review we are glad to hear that things are going well with DEAR. Just addressing your cons regarding serial number selection. It is not sorted based on alpha numerical, the auto pick is based on the costing method selected for the serialised product. If your costing method you used is the generic FIFO the system will sort it based on the First in First Out basis. If you need to be able to select which serial number you want to sell please use the Special Costing method. This will allow you to select which serialised product you want to sell during pick stage. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us in [email protected] or book in a call here https://dearsystems.youcanbook.me/index.jsp Best Regards DEAR Team