Zenefits Recensioner

4,2 (804)

Om Zenefits

Eliminate the stress and complexity of HR administration for you and your employees.

Lär dig mer om Zenefits

Fördelar:

Had been one of the first users. Loved simplicity of the software.

Nackdelar:

Some hiring documents generated contain risky errors. The information presented is not customizable enough for most businesses.

Betyg för Zenefits

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
3,8
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Zenefits har ett totalt betyg på 4,2 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 804 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Zenefits tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (804)

Human Resources Director i USA
Datormjukvara, 51-200 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Seamless low-cost solution for small to mid-sized companies that kills busy work

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: -Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce -Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry -Digital document storage, allowing us to digitize all employee files. No more paper! -Time off tracking: Automatic rating to managers for review and approval of all time off requests while keeping the HR team aware of team schedules. Transparent reporting to have conversations with employees regarding the time off trends (% of unplanned versus planned time off). Time off solution also supports Prop 206 mandated sick leave. -Health insurance platform that allows for the execution of open enrollment, qualifying life events and new hire enrollments for all lines of coverage (med, dent, vision, life and disability). HSA app built in to allow employees to review available balances and submit out of pocket expenses. -ACA compliance: Built into existing subscription model that allows for ACA reporting, submission to IRS and 1094/1095 creation without the need for an accountant or an expensive solution. -Business intelligence: Real-time standard and customized reporting. I use this solution heavily as a federal contractor to execute our annual affirmative action reporting.

Fördelar:

With a solution like Zenefits, I have managed to reduce the HR budget year-over-year while going 100% paperless. The integration with our applicant tracking system allows me to push data seamlessly from my mobile device directly to Zenefits to extend an offer, wherever, whenever. I am no longer chained to the constraints of my desk, which is critical for an HR team of one. Easily the most comprehensive solution in the market (at this price point) that addresses onboarding/offboarding, automated and customized email triggers to employees, time and attendance, insurance, aca compliance, reporting (standard and custom) and a multitude of integrations. Since becoming a client over 2 years ago, I have gone to market year-over-year, and haven't found a solution that is comparable. Zenefits kills the busy work and allows me to dedicate time to our employees and driving meaningful initiatives, restructuring the experience with HR to being a partnership versus an administrative burden.

Nackdelar:

I would love it if the custom email triggers were built out with greater functionality. Right now I highly utilize this tool but I see the opportunity for additional growth. The site should have a support number listed in the event of an outage. Right now you can only access support if you are logged into the dashboard.

Katrin
CEO and Founder i Estland
Datormjukvara, 11-50 anställda

Fantastic Experience with Zenefits- A Must-Have HR Software

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall, I had a great experience with Zenefits. The onboarding process was easy to follow and the customer service team was very helpful. Although the pricing structure was a bit confusing, overall I was satisfied with the product.

Fördelar:

Zenefits is an incredibly user-friendly and intuitive HR software. The onboarding process was very straightforward and easy to use. Additionally, their customer service team was prompt and helpful in answering all of my questions.

Nackdelar:

The pricing structure for Zenefits can be a bit confusing and it's not always clear what you're getting for the price. Additionally, some features could be improved to give users a better experience.

consultant i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda

review

3,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

used for accessing benefits page and accessing

Nackdelar:

hard to manage and find benefits under current plan

Andrea
Head of People Operations i USA
Skriva och redigera, 2-10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Very easy to set up and great app for employees

5,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Great if you have mostly salaried exempt employees and you rarely need customer service help.

Fördelar:

Overall very easy to use and set up would use again

Nackdelar:

It takes too long to reach a live person via chat. This used to be a great feature that allowed me to quickly fix issues. Now it takes 2-3 business days to get a response via email.

Kelsi
Admin Assistant i USA
Konstruktion, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader

Zenefits Review

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: our overall experience with zenefits has been positive. The on boarding tools offer a wide variety of options an customization that really make the initial process a lot easier.

Fördelar:

The part that we liked most about zenefits is that it gave us one place to keep all employee documents. We also like that we could set up an employee by using the on boarding (hiring) service through zenfits which allows the employee to start their profile an also fill out needed employment documents electronically.

Nackdelar:

Initially we thought that the time card piece of zenefits was something that we were going to be able to use and would be rather handy for us. We quickly learned that Zenefits has not yet set up this module in a way that truly works for subcontracts who have to track employee's time by job number and phase code both. It can be done but takes a large amount of manual entry on the administrators part which then defeats the purpose of using such a tool.

Kathleen
Director of Finance i USA
Tryck, 11-50 anställda

Very Poor Customer Support

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Very frustrating and a lot of time wasted.

Fördelar:

Ease of use is good and Digital app for the employees is very helpful. Saves HR time in updating information because employees can do it themselves from their phone app.

Nackdelar:

Very poor customer support. Limited update and communication. I have open cases that are still open. Account rep is very nice but there's nothing he can do. If I talk to a live technical rep, they often give varying opinions, so it's confusing. Uploading renewal of Benefits package too cumbersome and I have been asking for someone to walk me through and I never got any response. They close the case when it's even resolved. After sales support is really very bad and that's where it's most needed.

Verifierad recensent
Strategic Planning Project Manager i USA
Statsförvaltningen, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

User friendly solution, good experience overall

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: We were able to get a good grasp of our employee timekeeping, and it saved us a lot of time processing payroll each week.

Fördelar:

I liked how easy it was to manage payroll. I also really appreciated all of the resources for HR handbooks, job descriptions, performance reviews, etc. Customer service was great, and really flexible with some of my out of the box requests. Having our employees clock in via our ipad app was handy. The mobile features were rough at first, but are coming around nicely.

Nackdelar:

The templates for new contractors and new hires were rather lackluster. It was also a little clunky and almost overly simplistic to pay contractors. Tax prep wasn't the smoothest.

Svar för Zenefits

för 3 år sedan

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

CFO i USA
Mat och dryck, 11-50 anställda

Great Sales Department but not backed up by Service or Software

3,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I love the onboarding and sales process. Every person I talk with at Zenefits is pleasant and understanding. Whoever is in charge of the software development and customer service systems should be fired. In order to get a question answered one has to submit to a complex matrix of categories and subjects. I rarely could find the particular category that I needed. Tax Services are a joke. I just received an email on Feb 16 2021 for a quick question that I had on May 7th of 2020. If you have any need for any changes that require a human, find a different way.

Fördelar:

Timekeeping is accurate. The time-off request and approval process works great. Like the PTO Calendar. Every task could be performed even if some were clunky.

Nackdelar:

Navigation is not intuitive and few improvements over 2 years. There were bugs when working with state taxes (for WA). Claimed integration with Quickbooks Desktop is flat out lies. Integration with Quickbooks Online is weak at best. DON'T TRUST Zenefits to make changes to your payroll tax filings. Will take 6+ months to get a response.

Kiersten
Baker i USA
Mat och dryck, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader

Great time keeping app

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Makes everything simple. Clocking in is easy and straightforward. I like the picture feature too

Nackdelar:

No cons! I love this app for timekeeping

Megan
IT Exec i USA
Försvar och rymd, 51-200 anställda

Easy to use HR platform

4,0 förra veckan Nytt

Fördelar:

Simple and easy to use employee dashboard.

Nackdelar:

Doesn't have as many features as would have liked in lowest tier.

Kate
Director of Operations i USA
Konstruktion, 11-50 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Excellent HR platform for growing companies

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are able to manage Benefits, Payroll, Performance Management, Time Off Requests, and Paperwork all from one system.

Fördelar:

This program ties together most of our HR needs into one platform, making it easier for HR staff and employees to access the information they need. We process our payroll through Zenefits and they offered some 401k third party company options, which allows those benefits to be seamlessly integrated.

Nackdelar:

Support can be difficult to get online at times. They have a chat feature, which is most convenient for me as an administrator, but the wait times can be long or the chat request may be converted over to an email. This is a problem I have noticed over the past 3-4 months.

Brooks
CEO i USA
Fastighet, 11-50 anställda

Incredibly happy users

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall experience with Zenefits has been very good and we would highly recommend.

Fördelar:

Zenefits is very to use and the onboarding process is a breeze.

Nackdelar:

Zenefits reporting has gotten better, but still has some room for improvement. Additionally, they could do a better job with year-end comp process/reporting.

MiHyen
Accounting Manager i USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 anställda

Zenefits is great!

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Working with Zenefits over the last several years has been great and I would recommend it to everyone.

Fördelar:

The integration process and imputing al employee information is very easy.

Nackdelar:

All aspects of the software are very easy to use. Being able to contact a direct person for issues is slightly lacking.

Micah
Logistics Officer i USA
Medicinska apparater, 11-50 anställda

Great all-in-one HR software

Fördelar:

Lots of tools in one software (payroll, PTO tracking, timeclock, integrations, hiring/firing, doc management, etc) Easy to setup, easy to use Integrates with our 401K, medical, etc

Nackdelar:

Support is a bit clunky Can be a little slow

Director of Human Resources i USA
Datormjukvara, 51-200 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Nackdelar:

I wish the performance management module was baked into the subscription versus an add-on cost. The transition to a new brokerage, OneDigital, has come with its challenges, but I appreciate that the leadership teams both with Zenefits and OneDigital have been willing to personally speak with me to determine how gaps can be bridged to improve my experience as the employer.

Lauren
HR Director i
Mat och dryck, 51-200 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Zenefits Review - French Broad Chocolates

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: It would be great if there were a way to require that employees enter bank account information and disable the paper check option all together. I believe this is legal in North Carolina, where we are located, as long as the employee receives a pay stub. It would also be amazing if there were a built in team communication portal. We currently use GSuite to build Groups which can encompass non-Gmail email addresses, as well as HotSchedules. It is a bit difficult to always be adding folks' emails to so many different systems. If Zenefits could track employee reviews based on their position/wage changes, that would also be amazing! That's all for now.

Fördelar:

The aesthetic of the site is nice. The overall idea of employee/administrator shared duties is nice. The onboarding process is almost as efficient as I think it could be and the insurance function works pretty well with some exceptions. The multiple integrations with other software are also vast and offer many options for integration.

Nackdelar:

Does not integrate with QB Manufacturing Edition. Does not offer multiple job roles/pay rates (this keeps us from further exploring any timekeeping or alternative payroll integration). Org chart does not allow for multiple owners/CEOs. Does not allow for tracking of certifications or training for employees. Insurance deductions aren't correct after 2 fixes...still waiting on support for this. There is no general alert system upon logging in, as there was on the old platform. I-9 verification does not require employees to upload enough documentation. i.e. they can upload a driver license and not the 2nd form of ID, so when I receive the request to verify, there is only one form of ID there and I have to chase them down for the 2nd. If they do go into Zenefits to upload another form of ID, it is difficult to navigate.

Jai
COO i USA
Stormarknader, 11-50 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Zenefits is the perfect platform to manage your payroll, benefits, 401k, and HR for small businesses

Fördelar:

Zenefits is the perfect platform for any small to medium size business. I am an entrepreneur and Zenefits has allowed me to manage payroll, benefits, 401k, and HR from one user friendly platform. Their customer service is amazing, and I love the peace of mind of having there HR experts in my corner for any employee related issues. I have now used them for about 7 years with three different companies and I don't plan on going anywhere. Did I mention they also make all your payroll taxes for you? Well, they do, and I love it :)

Nackdelar:

I would love if Zenefits would not only take deductions but have a feature to stop the deduction once the entire amount is collected. Currently I have to turn off the deduction once is met.

Barbara
HR Director i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Giving credit where credit is due!

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Love the ease of use of Zenefits and it's user friendliness.

Fördelar:

I love to give credit where credit is due. I have suggested to my HR peers the ease of using Zenefits several times. Our company chose Zenefits to be the HR/Payroll/Benefits management system for our fast growing company because we needed to automate and help employees self administer routine HR related tasks and help us manage this without having to add new FTEs to our HR dept functions. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did an analytical review of several vendors and Zenefits was by far the most comprehensive at the right price point that met all of our criteria. Going with Zenefits met our objectives and has allowed us to grow rapidly without consuming the company with manual HR/Payroll/Benefits administration. As with ANY HR platform, there are always items you would like to improve or change and Zenefits is always doing that and looking for feedback.

Nackdelar:

Customer service is slow to respond. The time card page often freezes up. There needs to be a way to add an additional manager. Need a disciplinary app.

Billy
Controller i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 51-200 anställda

Win-win-win

Fördelar:

Zenefits offers multiple HR processes in one system in a very user-friendly format. When we consolidated payroll, on-boarding, time tracking, FSA, and benefits admin, in one system, we saved time and paid less than what we were paying for all of the other systems combined. The ease of use of the system is really the special sauce though. It ensures the end-user keeps their individual information up-to-date.

Nackdelar:

Customer support could be better. When we first joined we were able to pay for a premium support package but that option is no longer available. Wait times have been long lately.

Diana
Human Resources & Compliance Manager i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

I have used many HRIS products in my career - I love the simplicity and sophistication of Zenefits!

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Fördelar:

There is so much to love - ease of configuration, plug and play functionality, instantaneous user access, complete control of documents, transparency to users, intuitive and consistent interfaces - the back-end touches that make this system so simple to use. New hires consistently comment on the simplicity of their onboarding and the professional appearance of the documents and emails they receive through Zenefits. I also appreciate that COBRA and other compliance requirements are seamlessly handled for me. I can be an HR department of one with Zenefits as my HR Coordinator. As a small nonprofit, we look for value and long-term investment in everything we buy - this has been one of the best and most effective purchases we have made.

Nackdelar:

I haven't found anything that I don't like or that I like less than something else. I have always been pleased with the changes and improvements made and have always received great customer service in a timely manner.

Kath
Sr HR Manager i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great for small or growing companies

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: We have used Zenefits for almost five years now, and it's had its ups and downs but it is still a solid solution that is easy to use, offers a multitude of solutions and helps us in areas that we just do not have expertise (like payroll tax).

Fördelar:

- If you get insurance through Zenefits, the payroll option is extremely easy. Some integrations offered for 401k. - One Digital is a vast improvement as a Broker for insurance. Easy back and forth. - HRIS interface is easy to use. - Offers many different solutions for HRIS.

Nackdelar:

- Needs more admin user privileges. Right now, there is just a superadmin and then a few lower level admins and basic users, but superadmins are the only ones that can fully oversee the performance management aspect. - More oversight in performance management software. - In performance management software, currently a 180 review is actually structured as a 90 degree. - Support needs work, but I think they are working on it. When it comes to tax payments and payroll issues, it tends to take the longest to resolve.

Tai
Tai
Director of Staff Development i USA
Telekommunikation, 51-200 anställda

Great for onboarding!

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Zenefits has been great, both from a user and an admin perspective.

Fördelar:

Great for onboarding, benefits, and payroll management. We have used Zenefits for years, and it has been a great tool for managing our employees' time clock, payroll, benefits, and hiring/onboarding.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes the customer support is a bit slow to reply.

Deb
Director of Finance and HR i USA
Detaljhandel, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Zenefits! I love having everything in one place.

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall, we are very pleased with the software.

Fördelar:

I love having everything in one place. This saves time and money in so many ways.

Nackdelar:

Lengthy customer service wait times. THis is my only frustration with Zenefits at this point.

Lisa
Vice President & Associate Resources Manager i USA
Recensentens källa

Just what we needed for a complete HR solution

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Fördelar:

I like the fully integrated HR solution Zenefits provides from onboarding to time off, time and attendance, and payroll. As our company has grown, so have our needs, and Zenefit's offerings have been just what we needed each step of the way. Payroll is so simple and quick.

Nackdelar:

It closes me out after too short an amount of time. I don't have a way to put associates on leave of absence, so I have to manually adjust time off accruals. I wish the time off information was only presented in hours, never in days. Our team works 10 or 13.3 hour days, so an 8 hour day is irrelevant in our world and causes confusion. We offer a SIMPLE IRA. I wish there was an easier way to capture an associate's contribution information than having to create custom fields.

Verifierad recensent
Concierge Program Manager i USA
Internet, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Comprehensive HR platform, a great tool for small businesses

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Zenefits keeps it simple and offers all the most common HR functionality in one easy place. Mobile and web versions are both great.

Fördelar:

Dashboard is visually laid out and very simple to use. For employees, Zenefits offers a comprehensive, easy-to-use hub for all the important details. For employers, it is just as easy to use. Every day tasks like pulling insurance information or submitting time off are simple and painless. If you do not know where to find a certain piece of info, the intuitive layout means that a few moments of exploration can easily answer most questions. I appreciate that the layout is no-frills, because it means crucial information and functionality are easy to find and use. Mobile platform is easy to use and offers great functionality, which is an extremely beneficial aspect of the software.

Nackdelar:

I have trouble verifying my email to my account after switching emails from the personal to professional address. Luckily, this doesn't seem to be impacting my profile or making any feature more difficult, so it isn't a big issue.