Om Freshservice

Online ITSM-hjälpdesk med händelse, problem, ändring, publicera och resurshantering, utöver kraftfull automatisering av biljetthantering

Lär dig mer om Freshservice

Fördelar:

It was easy to get started and allowed us to integrate into out ERP software to allow tickets from it.

Nackdelar:

I feel bad even complaining about it because it's so simple to use but I feel as if the interface could use an update.

Betyg för Freshservice

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Freshservice har ett totalt betyg på 4,5 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 467 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Freshservice tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (467)

Erick
Erick
Client Technologies Manager i USA
Bil, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Probably the best tool for Help Desk Management

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: This is probably the best I used for ticketing. The support is really good, the only bad thing is that you have to contact mostly via chat.

Fördelar:

The features it provides are really good. The ticketing flow is easy to follow, we can handle our Service Catalog, integrate with Active Directory, manage Asset Inventory and now we started using the Project management tool.

Nackdelar:

The configuration (Initial Setup) is kind of complex. Design the flows is friendly, but complex if you have many rules, but the good thing is that support guides all the way during this process.

Rob
Sr System Engineer i Nederländerna
Publicering, 201-500 anställda
Recensentens källa

A user-friendly all-in-one solution for the servicedesk

5,0 förra veckan Nytt

Kommentarer: I am really happy I rolled out FreshService 2 months before Covid-19 forced all to work remote. We were able to support users from home ( IT was at home as well ) without issues.
FreshService contains a Solutions (knowledge-) base, users can request hard- and software like shopping online, very intuitive and user friendly

Fördelar:

The ease to set it up : you can do it yourself without technical support. It comes with an app so it works on mobile devices as well, convenient if the laptop stops working.

Nackdelar:

You cannot change the webportal to your liking unless you have webdesign skills.

Övervägda alternativ: ServiceNow Customer Service Management

Anledningar att välja Freshservice: Costs

Tidigare programvara: TOPdesk

Anledningar att byta till Freshservice: Costs (yes, I'm Dutch..) the tool has it all and the ease of working with it.

Verifierad recensent
Head of Application Services (System Administrator & Controlling Function) i Schweiz
Ledningsrådgivare, 201-500 anställda
Källa: GetApp

No bang for the buck, an overpriced form submission tool that disappoints in reporting and integration

2,0 för 5 år sedan

Fördelar:

Friendly user interface. Copy screenshots directly into the form (although there's a bug for the last 3 months that screenshots are displayed double in edit mode.) Plenty of fields to configure for more complex workflows.

Nackdelar:

Default categories and labels with awkward naming (synonymous use of "Tickets" and "Incidents" for "Issues", "Change" for "Change Request", "Problem" for "Bugs") No possibility to convert issues to change requests. Agent needs to recreate the entire case in the back resulting in significant adminstrative overhead. Reporting is practically inexistent. REST API not covering many functions and object attributes. (You cannot substitute reporting externally.) HTML editor limited and bugged. (CSS code in support articles not supported, Bootstrap not supported, code gets changed or reformatted upon saving articles) No access to the file and image repository. Frankly, with every new cosmetic change and "functionality no can do" message from the Team, I am growing more and more wary of this application. At this point, I am thinking of it as an overpriced form tool with practically no reporting, a gimped Knowledge Management base, and an asset list functionality that quickly drains your wallet. I am spending significant time rewriting issues as change requests in order to subsequently manually attach them to the original issue ticket and explain to the user why I would want to close his ticket after all. Writing knowledge articles is best done in a separate HTML editor. The Text Editor lacks basic functionality, removes formatting and images in unpredictable ways with undoing, and stores images and files in a central repository you have no access to. You might as well do that with a forms tool readily available on the internet.

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

You can do a lot of great things with Freshservice

4,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Complete platform for IT service management and reporting on client needs. It gives me the ability to develop material that can be provided as assistance to customers, as well as report back internally to the team and to top board management.

Fördelar:

I appreciate that it is not only affordable, but also demonstrates a lot of value due to the fact that it comes with a lot of features considering how much it costs. FreshService is capable of competing with ServiceNow in terms of IT service management, and I am accustomed to utilizing ServiceNow.

Nackdelar:

The constraints placed on portal design, in addition to the requirement of having HTML coding skills. I have not been able to determine whether or not it is possible for us to have parent portal sites that include kid pages, and the process of developing these pages will require experience in coding.

CIO i Spanien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Freshservice is the best ITSM, our users love it!

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: After using several ITSM tools, Freshservie deployment was very easy and it fits 100% with our needs at an affordable price.

Fördelar:

Ticket management is great by itself but if you uses it with workflow automation it's awesome. You can configure as many user portal as you want and it was a requirement. Inventory is also great module. Project management help us not only in the helpdesk team but also in other areas of the department.

Nackdelar:

The knowledge base could be better. You can't create more than two category levels and sometimes is not enough.

Övervägda alternativ: Jira och ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Anledningar att välja Freshservice: OTRS was very difficult to configure and sometimes you couldn't find the way to configure it to fit with your requirements. Spiceworks is for little companys.

Tidigare programvara: Spiceworks och OTRS

Anledningar att byta till Freshservice: It was the best option for us.

Mark
IT Support Technician i USA
Högre utbildning, 201-500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Good value and easy to implement and use

5,0 förra veckan Nytt

Kommentarer: We have been happy with Freshservice and consider it a good value in comparison to some of the other Desks out there that provide similar service. We particular enjoy features like round robin ticket assignment, asset discovery and tracking, and providing a Knowledge Base for both Users (Requesters) and Agents.

Fördelar:

We rely on the ticket system primarily to manage steps to resolution and archive past interactions and solutions. FreshService provides this functionality with little back-end effort on our part. Though somewhat limited, we do appreciate the ability to customize our portal.

Nackdelar:

Adding MSP's can be a confusing process. As it stands, you have to open a trial account then merge it into your main Desk. Last time we did this, FreshService failed to convert the account properly and we ended up being billed for the "trial" account. It took us several weeks to get the billing resolved. I recommend working with a live agent right off the bat to make this happen as smoothly as possible.

Övervägda alternativ: HappyFox Help Desk, ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus, Spiceworks, Vivantio och Zendesk Suite

Anledningar att byta till Freshservice: Freshservice offered more features for less than comparable services. The Agent and Administrator online interface is also aesthetically appealing and easy to tailor to our needs.

Ron
Systems Administrator i USA
Psykisk vård, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

The best helpdesk software I have used

5,0 förra veckan Nytt

Kommentarer: Built-in approvals and automation were our most important needs, following that we wanted a system that integrated well with our asset management system or was capable of outright replacing it (which is pretty much what happened).

Fördelar:

I love the automation and customization that is possible.

Nackdelar:

The only cons are that there is some minor missing functionality with automation (for instance, automatically creating a new ticket based on the properties of an existing ticket). I would still say it meets 99% of our needs though, so my only complaints are just nitpicks.

Övervägda alternativ: Jira, Zoho Desk, ServiceNow och Zendesk Suite

Anledningar att välja Freshservice: We needed more robust functionality and the on-prem version of Spiceworks was no longer being supported. With our desire for automation and approvals workflows, Freshservice was an obvious step up.

Tidigare programvara: Spiceworks

Gemma
CEO i Nederländerna
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, Egenföretagare

Happy with Freshservice

4,0 för 6 dagar sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall I won't be able to do with all. Everything that is necessary to deliver our services on IT is ran by Freshservcie.

Fördelar:

I like the fact it is simple in use and that I can offer my clients a solutions/helpdesk functionaliteit for manuals. As well manage my ITIL processes and asssest from 1 solution.

Nackdelar:

I am missing some helpdesk features I had before with Freshdesk. I think I had to 'give' in some of those nice features with the solutions, where you could index a page and make templates.

Övervägda alternativ: TOPdesk

Anledningar att välja Freshservice: I needed an all in solutions with assest management, change and problem management

Tidigare programvara: Freshdesk

Anledningar att byta till Freshservice: Price

Josh
IT Operations Manager i USA
Detaljhandel, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Very good ITSM

5,0 förra veckan Nytt

Kommentarer: We're using FS for our ITSM as well as HR, Payroll, and Facilities support.

Fördelar:

Ease of use. I can drop other departments into this software and with a quick rundown, they are up and functioning. It is a clean interface with a strong layout.

Nackdelar:

There are some inconsistencies about form management and a lack of customization in places that we'd really prefer there to be.

Cengiz
Senior Technical Support Engineer i Turkiet
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Freshservice is an excellent no-code solution

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Freshservice provides a high quality no-code environment with a great support.

Fördelar:

Freshservice offers a high quality no-code infrastructure for our services and provides an excellen support experience.

Nackdelar:

My impression is quite fine based on my experience with Freshservice so far. For that reason I have no complaints.

Paul
Lean System Analyst i Storbritannien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

FreshService is Great but not consistent

4,0 förra veckan Nytt

Kommentarer: It's amazing! it's just hard for me to hand over some of the responsibility due to the steep learning curve. Support could really do with arranging time to speak to you instead of email tennis, support can be slow but some agents are stella!

Fördelar:

The way it can be used to report on bottlenecks and problem areas as well and programmed to tackle them is a game changer. It's great but you do have to know what changes impact others and I think it could be made more clear even for those with experience it wouldn't hurt and for those learning it would speed up the learning curve a lot.

Nackdelar:

Inconsistencies in user interface. Menus and options and ways of changing things differs on newer or older modules. Also the Employee Onboarding is great but a pain to adjust if you wish to change the Stakeholder order and initiators. Also linking to AD groups for requesters and agents would be ideal.

Övervägda alternativ: ServiceNow

Anledningar att välja Freshservice: KACE was old and lacked options. I had FreshDesk experience and suggested FreshDesk but we landed on FreshService which make FreshDesk look like BETA software.

Tidigare programvara: KACE

Anledningar att byta till Freshservice: Previous experience using FreshDesk and how it was beneficial to our needs.

Benjamin
IT Systems Administrator i USA
Konstruktion, 201-500 anställda

FreshService Internal Ticket Management System for Gehan Homes

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: We enjoy FreshService for the simplistic ticket management and communication it provides. It is also a secondary database for our asset management to cross reference our main database. We would like to see more curated automated reports for both tickets and assets. We would also like to be able to levarage the change management database, but it does not appear user friendly nor intuitive; so we may need training on this but we do not use it because we dont understand it. We are actively looking for change management.

Fördelar:

Easy to build requestors and submit tickets via email and communicate with the end users we support for our internal helpdesk. Easy to spot trends and ensure service level agreements for ticket response times are measured appropriately.

Nackdelar:

The inventory management system at first was very unreliable, sometimes search wouldnt pull up names or info. It seems to have been developed and works much better, but I believe the backend database or tool used could be of better quality. It has come a long way from the beginning and is markedly better.

Övervägda alternativ: Spiceworks, ServiceNow, ManageEngine Endpoint Central, Autotask PSA och Zendesk Suite

Anledningar att välja Freshservice: ManageEngine cost too much for what we were using it for and it was also on premises. We needed something simple and cloud based and cheaper.

Tidigare programvara: ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Anledningar att byta till Freshservice: Cost, ease of use, and provided the greatest benefit for a simple ticket and asset tracking system with the "possibility" of future developments in other areas of the system. We know FreshService was and is a growing company so we bet our money on the growth, we have not been disappointed, but of course would like to see more development in the areas of change management and maybe some more asset tracking features. Also, the customer service and support is STELLAR, I would say better than any vendor or product we use previously or currently. Bravo on the customer support, please never change how great that is, its more important than people might think.

Tom
IT Support & Operations Manager i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Freshservice Review

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: I've really enjoyed having Frehservice in our organization. It has made my job as a manager much easier in that I can easily review team performance, post announcements for the organization, and identify trends in issues or requests.

Fördelar:

Freshservice has been a game-changer for our organization. The service catalog and user-friendly interface has allowed our employees to improve their productivity over the past 2+ years we have had the system implemented. The customizable forms and workflow has allowed our IT department to streamline processes and improve efficiency.

Nackdelar:

I wish the reporting capabilities were more customizable. There have been a few situations where I reached out to Frehservice for support on reports I needed but found the reports were not possible. The freshservice support team told me my reporting needs would be added to the list of potential "future enhancements'.

Övervägda alternativ: ServiceNow Customer Service Management, ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus och Zendesk Suite

Anledningar att välja Freshservice: Our previous product did not have a customizable system and did not provide our employees with a way to track their tickets once created. It also lacked any type of reporting capabilities.

Tidigare programvara: Cerb

Anledningar att byta till Freshservice: Cost and ease of customization

Max
Systems Administrator i USA
Konstruktion, 201-500 anställda

Everything You Need In A Great Ticketing System

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Excellent, see the Pro section. I wished I could paraphrase everything I wrote in that section to garnish this one, but time is limited.

Fördelar:

There are multiple things that I like about the Freshservice platform. To start, the ticketing system that they provide is an amazing tool to keep track of issues and resolutions. You can easily search for similar issues and select a wide variety of categorizations to organize your problems and resolutions. I love the private note feature as well, we can suggest solutions to specialists working on solving an issue before it is escalated. Something else I liked about FS is their asset management utility. The Freshservice agent that is installed on the computers make it easier for admins to see who is the last person who signed in to a computer. This helpful in occasions where we have to rule out what computer is assigned to someone when we forget to update the asset. Overall, the Freshservice inventory system is the best I've used in my professional career. Now let's talk about my favorite feature - the API. I was surprised to learn that FS had an API. I was able to thoroughly test their API and develop our own apps. Very pleased with this aspect. I also enjoyed using their admin tools to create workflows, notifications, scenarios to automate and make the ticketing solution more effective. Being able to document things here is also very easy. You can add images, create tags, and alter publications from their editor. Never had any gripes with this. Lots to like here!

Nackdelar:

There are actually very few cons. If there is anything bad to say is that I wished the API returned some more relevant results for what I was looking for. For example, I had to jump through a few more requests that I wanted to convert some values to get something else I needed. Yes, seriously, that's all the bad I can say; we are nerds here at Royal. I was able to code very cool apps with the API.

Mel
Operations Support Specialist i USA
Fastighet, 501-1 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader

Implementation and Management

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I had used FreshService in the past at different places of employment and had enjoyed it. This was the first time I was tasked with picking a ticketing system for a company. The fact that you get a trial based on the level you want to pay for, can basically have it customized during the trial to see if it's the right fit, extremely helpful and responsive customer service, and its easy to use for all levels of tech comfortability were the big reasons we chose FreshService. Every time I check in with our team of Agents, everyone is extremely happy with the switch and, overall, I am looking forward to the positive changes this is bringing our teams.

Fördelar:

There are several reasons I pushed to choose FreshService over other products. The value of the features I was getting with the ease of set up. Within the trial period, I had most of the set up done before I presented to my department head. The ease of switching from the previous (and archaic) system to FS for our end users was, overall, seamless. The ability to customize the product with minimal knowledge makes it easy to manage and make changes. After reviewing a dozen other ticketing systems, FreshService provided the ease of implementation and change that we were looking for.

Nackdelar:

I love Freddy and want to use it however it's limited features over the traditional portal are frustrating. I understand it's a new feature and it's in a state of constant improvement but I wanted to launch with it and was unable to because key features that we needed specifically for our company would not show up. The reports aren't quite what I thought they would be either and I will probably have to do some work with powershell to get the information I really need.

Övervägda alternativ: HappyFox Help Desk, Jitbit Helpdesk, Zoho Desk, JIRA Service Management, ServiceNow, Kayako och Zendesk Suite

Anledningar att välja Freshservice: The system we had was a basic portal for entering the request and then it would email it out to everyone. There was no way to properly manage, track, or pull reports on the work being done and tickets were falling through the cracks. It was making everyone's job harder than it needed to be.

Anledningar att byta till Freshservice: This list is only a partial list of all the systems I looked at but I had issues with identifying what features each level had, lack of trials, unresponsive or slow customer service were some of the few issues I ran into.

Aleksandr
Aleksandr
IT Service Desk Specialist III i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Freshservice Review from a daily user and admin

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Freshservice has been really good (despite the cons I listed). The interface from Agent point of view is easy to navigate, the ticket/problem/change management is clear. From an admin point of view, everything is well group under the admin section and even if you don't have experience with Freshservice you will find yourself picking everything up pretty quickly. The mobile app, while clunky, is still a good way to get notified about tickets coming in (especially urgent ones), and checking for replies and approvals. Bonus points for providing single sign on options (SSO). Customization is solid and allows you to integrate your company branding quite well. Good, and easy to create, manage, edit knowledge base system. Requesters have a very easy time creating a ticket in case of an incident. While it can feel frustrating to have to contact Freshservice support for some things, I can say that my overall experience has been very solid with their support and they have even taken and implement a number of our feature requests. I would most certainly recommend this product.

Fördelar:

- Easy to use - Good platform to manage incidents/problems/changes/releases as well as requests - Good CMDB for managing company assets - Pretty simple to perform administrative tasks - Good customization - Has mobile app that will notify you when someone performs an action on any of your items (Such as assignment of a ticket, replies, approvals, etc.) - Had good experience from Freshservice support staff - Has the ability to integrate into your domain account via Single Sing-On (SSO) - Good solution for storing your IT Support based knowledge base

Nackdelar:

- Customization could be better in some areas - Some changes require you to contact Freshservice support directly - Digital asset management is a bit clunky - Mobile app is not as intuitive as desktop experience and can feel difficult to navigate for some users - Noticed that at times, usually in the morning hours of EST time zone, Freshservice access cuts out for 5 minutes

Dave
Infrastructure Engineer i Storbritannien
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
Recensentens källa

Feature packed ITSM which has room for improvement.

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Moving from a shared mailbox it has been a lot easier to manage incoming incidents and track who is working on which ticket. Being an ITIL based ITSM we can now properly track system changes and gain approval across the business based on our business processes.

Fördelar:

Simple to use - one of the main reasons we went with FreshService was that during a trial of many other systems FreshService was by far the easiest to setup and configure. This means more time doing other projects rather than administering the helpdesk system. Powerful Automations - my trial version had the new Smart Workflow addon which made creating complex workflows very easy and simple. There is still room for improvement and some fields cannot be used in automations e.g. Impact or Urgency. Self service catlog - its a nice to have and allows easy segregation of Service Requests compared to Incidents, the custom forms are nice although would be better to dynamic i.e. drop down of all requesters for example. Branding - nice branding options and easy to use giving full access to CSS / HTML although not as easy to manipulate as ZenDesk. Self Service Portal - We haven't rolled this out to end users yet but the portal is easy to use and with the branding options can be customised. The embedded widget is also useful and can be embedded into SharePoint.

Nackdelar:

Reporting - very limited compared to some systems although improvements are on the road map. Software Assets - confusing to use as you have to track each software item as an asset, cannot easily search on what is installed on computers across the database. Again improvements coming on the road map. Dashboard is useless - current implementation of the system gives a very basic overview of the system and an activity log. We don't use it as it doesn't provide any useful information. Certain Form Fields - you cannot change the default fields or even hide them without using JavaScript, this means I have had to create custom fields to tell my agents to ignore certain fields which isn't ideal. Also the categories list is shared among tickets, our change requests differ from our incidents. SLA breaches - compared to ZenDesk it isn't as easy to see when a ticket is due to breach SLA. Currently the ticket interface only shows Resolve Due date and not response due date, the response due just appears in the main ticket view when its close to expiry. Not ideal but workable.

Support Coordinator i Belgien
, 51-200 anställda

Feature-rich and intuitive

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are back "with the times" compared to our previous ticket system.

Fördelar:

The FreshService interface is pleasant and pretty intuitive to work with. We had been using a different ticket system for more than a decade. Nonetheless, the switch to FreshService was relatively smooth for the whole team. I think the major reason is that the interface feels rather natural or comfortable to work with. The same kind of intuitiveness is also seen under the hood (Admin panel), which is where a lot of other systems fall short. Even though Fresh Service packs a ton of features under the hood, you are not battling against a maze of intertwined difficult-to-manage configurations. I personally don't need to do a lot of changes in the configuration (I'm rather the "backup" for those kind of things), but when I do, it doesn't take me too long to find out where I need to adapt what setting. I had to contact Fresh Service support a few times and so far always got a satisfactory reply in a decent reply time.

Nackdelar:

With all of the above said, it also lacks some features you could see as "basic" or "take for granted" here and there. Agents can't configure an "out-of-office" period themselves. There's no possibility to set up a custom dashboard per agent. My major pet peeve is the text editor, which options are very limited (can't send a reply with a paragraph in fixed with font, can't edit the source ...) and which sometimes behaves unexpectedly (some odd behaviour with linebreaks, weird cursor position when pasting text ...) And finally, while there is integration with Jira, I have the feeling it tends to break quite easily. We've probably had it more half- or not-working-at-all than working as it should. This makes it unreliable, requires manual effort and follow-up and really undoes the usefulness of having integration at all.

Marc
Director, Software Services & Support i USA
Tryck, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Freshservice Helpdesk/Asset Management Review

5,0 i går Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall experience has been great. The product continues to evolve as well.

Fördelar:

This software is easy to integrate with other 3rd party applications. It allows for ticket/service automations that can streamline workflows. Asset Management is extremely useful and easy to setup as well.

Nackdelar:

Wish you could get more granular with group/user permissions. In some cases, it's all or nothing.

Övervägda alternativ: ServiceNow Customer Service Management

Anledningar att välja Freshservice: Freshservice had many more features available. It was the right choice to fit our growing business.

Tidigare programvara: Spiceworks

Anledningar att byta till Freshservice: Functionality and Price

Manager Service i Nederländerna
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Easily worth the price compared to other ticket systems.

4,0 i fjol

Fördelar:

After following a demo given by enthusiastic and cooperative Freshservice employees, we were sure of our choice. The tooling is intuitive, user-friendly, responds quickly and very easy to set up. There are plenty of things that can be adapted to the needs of the company. There are a number of options within the tooling that have certainly increased the efficiency of our employees and in the way customers create their own tickets. The support and technical staff are excellent and an example for other companies!

Nackdelar:

The change module may be further expanded. A feature request has been created for this and the latest information shows that a number of improvements will be made this year.

Övervägda alternativ: Jira, TOPdesk, Kaseya VSA och Zendesk Suite

Anledningar att byta till Freshservice: Before Freshservice, we used a tooling that was almost unusable, slow and cumbersome to use. No more innovations were made. The switch to Freshservice was a relief for our users, but certainly for our customers. Where we regularly received complaints about our ticket system before using Freshservice, we no longer receive any complaints.

Kimber
Business Solutions Analyst i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 5 001-10 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Good, but not quite great

4,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: FreshService is definitely an improvement over our previous system, and we like it, but it's not all it could be. That said, they make frequent updates and are noticeably trying hard. It's a good solution for the money, but if you have the budget and want robust project management, change management, knowledge base, asset tracking inventory features, there are likely better solutions

Fördelar:

The FreshService implementation team was very easy to work with and provided excellent customer support. They did a great job of keeping us on the timeline we had set. General tech support is very good as well. I always get a response within a day. I've also enjoyed working with their robust API so that I can make customizations. The ticketing system, which is by far the most commonly used feature, is excellent.

Nackdelar:

The knowledge base feature leaves some things to be desired. There is no ability to create a template so that multiple people can write articles with a consistent look. The user side can be customized with Javascript and CSS, but the agent side can't be. The result is that knowledge base articles look different, depending on who is looking at them, and whether the article content is included in an e-mail or being accessed from a URL. The project management feature is confusing and not particularly intuitive. Especially when it comes to altering dates for tasks that must happen in a sequential order.

Renan
TSM i Brasilien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 201-500 anställda
Recensentens källa

A review about fresh service

4,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: A solid product with excellent qualities that can help transform how teams work

Fördelar:

Good tool for team collaboration. It is possible to configure workflows for each of them, projects, queues, etc. It is possible to greatly customize the fields and apply them to workflows, meeting specific needs.

Nackdelar:

Graphing is a bit confusing, and you need to buy higher planes to use the best tools.

Övervägda alternativ: Zendesk Suite

Anledningar att välja Freshservice: Several limitations on the platform that did not allow workflows to be created as desired.

Tidigare programvara: Jira

Anledningar att byta till Freshservice: We were very interested in other tools that perfectly met our need, however, its high cost made us choose Fresh.

Jose
Support Services Manager i USA
, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Freshservice is quite a solid ITSM solution in the Cloud, with no investment in IT infrastructure.

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: The rapid deployment! Being Cloud, we were ready to start almost from day zero. The learning curve is quite smooth, and it was fairly easy to perform basic to moderate customizations on the portal and forms. Also the automation options were quite easy to follow (we basically used templates of the predefined ones) and one key for more novice users is that Freshservice has tutorials all around the solutions.

Fördelar:

It's literally "pay and use". Zero footprint in your current IT architecture, everything is habdled via any compatible web browser. And yet it includes advanced ITSM functionalities such as asset management and CMDB, in which you mdeploy Probes and Agents to Windows, Linux and Mac devices to scan and inventory hardware and software. And like every other Freshworks solution, it's very customizable interms of UI, automation and notifications, as well as integrations with third-party solutions and via API for developers.

Nackdelar:

Perhaps adding new modules. Freshservice deals with this by integrations and automations, but out of the included modules (Tickets, Problems, Changes, Releases, CMDB, Projects, Solutions and Reports) you can't, at the moment, add a new one, such as Facilities or HR for example. However, provided that the included modules cover most, if not all, or ITSM's basic needs, and that the mnost generic modules (such as Tickets) are easily adaptable and customizable, that's not much of a problem.

Andy
Group IT Support Manager i Storbritannien
Detaljhandel, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Long time user

4,0 förra veckan Nytt

Kommentarer: similar to most big orgs, initial contact and simple issues are resolved quickly. more complex issues take a longer for them to understand and get under control. also there seems to be a fast turnaround of account management staff, so continuity over time is difficult

Fördelar:

ease of use for admins to control tickets via simple to use interface

Nackdelar:

new features take several revisions to get working correctly / fit for OUR purpose

Övervägda alternativ: ServiceNow Customer Service Management och Zendesk Suite

Anledningar att välja Freshservice: better UX

Tidigare programvara: SysAid

Braden
IT i USA
Civilingenjör, 201-500 anställda

Great IT software

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: love the product, was very easy to set up and integrate into the company, very nice customization options to really make it your own, and anytime we have had an issue we usually get a response very fast from the team so we are never held back for too long on anything!

Fördelar:

The ease of use is a huge plus to us and to all of the end users, it is very straight forward for everyone to use, well integrated into the company super easily and multiple ways to access via the website, mobile app or even just an email, makes our jobs much easier, and the hardware management is also a huge plus being able to track it all

Nackdelar:

They are working on it now but I wish it had a better tracking of what was installed in certain hardware, at the moment they do not show all of the components just most of the major ones, would be a nice thing to have it all