Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Brevo Recensioner

4,5 (1 976)

Om Brevo

Få alla verktyg du behöver för att bygga upp bättre kundrelationer på internet med en helhetslösning.

Lär dig mer om Brevo

Fördelar:

Relative ease of use and good integration with other software we use.

Nackdelar:

Initially it was hard to configure the dedicated IP but it was due to our lack of knowledge in IT and misunderstanding with our web host provider.

Betyg för Brevo

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Brevo har ett totalt betyg på 4,5 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 1 976 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Brevo tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (1 975)

Neels
Neels
Owner i Sydafrika

Best Value for Money

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I used Sendinblue in the past for ecommerce transactional emails. After a few years of absence in ecommerce, I needed a new SMTP server setup again and naturally seeked out the same service I used and liked. I then found that they changed brands to Brevo and was very surprised to see that the service offereing is even bigger and better than before.

Fördelar:

The easy setup and generous free tier for SMTP email sending campaigns is best in class, in my opinion. They also provide all the functionality needed to run successful marketing campaigns as well as transactional emails. In addition to emails, you can also engage with contacts via SMS and chat.

Nackdelar:

This may sound artificial, but I sincerely have not yet found anything about using Brevo for my current needs, that I could do better with outher email tools.

Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda

Great email sending platform

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: It is a great platform for email marketing, where you can decide if you want to be charge for number of mails sent or contact list volume.

Fördelar:

The drag and drop system is really easy to use, the templates even if they are basic works well, it has a great customer service who responds fast and finally love the a/b testing

Nackdelar:

Some metrics doesn't match with Google Analytics statistics, and I found some issues in the process to import a list of contacts

Mehul
Directot i Indien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda

Fraud company

1,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Dashboard is neat and the Ui is very easy to use

Nackdelar:

-Fraud charges every month - Account got hacked due to them - Sometimes money is deducted thrice - Poor customer support

Bryan
E-Commerce Manager i USA
Bil, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Brevo - Everything in one place.

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: It was much, much more affordable for our needs than other similar solutions we looked at. The Conversations Chat module allows us to add chat messaging from Facebook, Instagram, and Email. This allows all our staff to use one interface for all messaging and to spread out the workload to all staff.

Fördelar:

We use Brevo for our email marketing and contact lists as well as the Conversation module that adds a Chat feature to our company website.

Nackdelar:

Regarding the Conversation module, I really want more high-level controls to monitor and manage our sales team who all use Brevo to digitally interact with our customer base.

Muturi
Accountant i USA
Affärsmaterial och utrustning, 11‒50 anställda

A Great Marketing Features With Brevo

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Brevo makes email marketing easy and handles all our CRM needs.

Nackdelar:

No issues as Brevo has been smooth. It is effective.

Detaljhandel, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Brevo - leading the CRM world!

Fördelar:

1. templates are super easy to create 2. Branding is easy to stay consistent from newsletter to newsletter 3. Easy to create and edit templates 4. Open rate, CTR rate easy to understand

Nackdelar:

To integrate BREVO to elementor, you need to bring ANOTHER product (like zapier, for example)...this is just too many things to keep track of. I wish it would integrate better to capture our leads from our site.

Ram
Chief of Party i USA
Konstruktion, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

A Resourceful and Trailblazing Email Marketing Tool.

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Brevo delivers great customer experience across multiple channels.It is possible to build long-lasting customer relationships with Brevo.

Fördelar:

Brevo increases emails deliverability as it ensures high volume of emails are sent to our customers.It is possible to send personalized emails messages to the right target audience with Brevo.It is simple to create and run successful email marketing campaigns with Brevo.

Nackdelar:

There is no aspect of Brevo that fails to accomplish my email marketing needs.

CLARISSA
Trainer i Filippinerna
Kundservice, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

Brevo that can grow your business and helps you to be productive

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: When I'm still not using this, my life wasn't so easy but when I use it, it just like everything is easy for me, scheduling some meetings, checking some important information.

Fördelar:

I like about this application is that it is very easy to use and handy, also its features is catchy and it doesn't hurt my eyes while navigating it because the color combination that they use really blended well. Also, everything is there because there are allotted options for you to pick whichever you like.

Nackdelar:

None so far for me. I like everything about it since it's actually very helpful and it catches my attention.

SAMUEL
CEO i Frankrike
Internet, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Perfect for bulk or transactional emails

Fördelar:

I really like the tool because it's easy to use. The email builder is very well made. It's easy to personalize and create a solid send. The same goes for transactional emails, the inbox rates are good.

Nackdelar:

No real issues, the tool does the job well for emails or SMS. It's missing some features like RSS Driven, but those are very specific needs.

Bishal
Bishal
Software Engineer i Nepal
Datormjukvara, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great product for email marketing

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

It has a very neat dashboard and is very user-friendly. I love how easily we set it up.

Nackdelar:

I feel that automation in Brevo is not well managed and is a bit slow for a moment.

Michelle
Sr. Marketing BI Analyst i USA
Fastighet, 201‒500 anställda

Game Changer

4,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Fördelar:

It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Nackdelar:

Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

Eero
CEO i Storbritannien
Hemelektronik, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

Fördelar:

We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

Nackdelar:

The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

Mike
Mike
Marketing consultant i Nederländerna

Övervägda alternativ:

Sendinblue is a great email marketing platform

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, I have had a positive experience with Sendinblue. The platform is easy to use and the reporting features are really helpful in improving my email marketing results. I would definitely recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a good email marketing solution. Sadly we missed alot of other features, so we switched over to a more complete platform. But price wise sendinblue is GREAT for email marketing!

Fördelar:

I have been using Sendinblue for a while now and I have to say that I am really happy with it. It is a great platform for sending out newsletters and other automated emails. The reporting features are also really good, and I have been able to improve my open rates and click-through rates thanks to the insights I have gained from the reports. Overall, I would highly recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a great email marketing platform.

Nackdelar:

I didn't really like the fact that I couldn't personalize my emails as much as I would have liked. I also found the interface a bit confusing at times.

Konsthantverk, Egenföretagare
Källa: GetApp

Övervägda alternativ:

You get what you pay for

2,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Unfortunately, I left before I even sending out a single email to my subscribers.

Fördelar:

As a small business owner, the thing that attracted me to Sendinblue was the pricing. At the time I was using this, my marketing emails were fairly low-tech and with a few trade-offs, I was excited that I could send to unlimited contacts using the free plan. It also offered some customizations with the free plan other services didn't, and I felt like the pricing for larger lists was extremely fair (as I was hoping to stay with them).

Nackdelar:

The backend was a bit clunky and felt fairly outdated, but I was willing to overlook that for the price. After setting up my lists, default settings, first email, etc. I got a notice that I would have to go through verification before sending my first email. The process was RIDICULOUS. I had to schedule a call with someone in France (which seemed odd, but okay). My call was rescheduled twice and then ultimately canceled. After a month of trying to verify, I ultimately switched providers. After having gone through all the setup work, I never even got to send out anything more than a test email to myself.

Svar för Sendinblue

för 2 år sedan

Hey there! My name is Nadja and I'm Sendinblue's Reputation Specialist. I'm very sorry you've had this experience with us, especially since it's our goal to support small business owners, helping them grow through marketing campaigns. Would you mind providing us with more details (User ID + contact address) so we can find a solution as soon and best as possible? You can contact us via this form: https://www.sendinblue.com/contact/, open a ticket through your account - provided you still have access - or simply provide more information via Capterra! Thank you for your feedback and sincerest apologies. I can assure you that we're working on our product and service continuously. Hoping to hear from you soon, Nadja from Sendinblue

Steve
Managing Director i Storbritannien
Fotografi, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Best decision we've made!

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Fördelar:

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Nackdelar:

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Marita
Graphic Designer i Finland
Underhållning, 51‒200 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

A versatile tool for well-designed, mobile-friendly e-mail marketing

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Fördelar:

Sendinblue offers superior editing of the e-mail layout without involving a custom coded template. E-mails can have multiple columns with separate buttons for each column, background images for the entire e-mail or just a section of the message as well as the possibility to divide the e-mail into sections with different background colors. As a designer, this allowed me to create truly attractive and engaging e-mail campaigns for my company – and to make sure they were equally legible and compelling on mobile.

Nackdelar:

It would be useful to be able set different default font colors for different e-mail sections. If the default font color for the email is black and I want to use a dark background for a section of the e-mail, I keep having to change the text color for each text field in this section. It would be useful to be able to define text colors for light vs. dark background for the entire e-mail, so I don't have to do it for each individual text field. Dark mode-customization is currently missing. I would like to be able to check how our e-mails read when a user is browsing e-mails in dark-mode, and to make certain color changes to ensure legibility whenever dark mode is in use.

Shannon
Director of SEO i Spanien
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare

Truly Unintuitive Software with Awful Customer Support

3,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: The company offers a well-priced solution to email marketing, but has not figured out the tech support component that would be required to make it a truly useful option for most businesses.

Fördelar:

When switching from my current email provider, Sendinblue seemed like the perfect alternative—rather than pay based on email addresses stored, you could pay based on use. There is a huge market for this type of arrangement for small businesses that may have a larger subscriber base that they communicate with infrequently. For this reason I thought Sendinblue offered great value for my exact needs.

Nackdelar:

Uploading addresses and sorting fields and all of that made sense and worked. It wasn't completely seamless, but it was easy enough. However, to then actually get your email addresses and account verified and authorized to send out emails was a nightmare. Tech support sent out the barest hint of a reply to queries about what had gone wrong and provided no actual help in troubleshooting how to finish the last step of verification before you can send your first email. After asking several times for support, and troubleshooting for *months*, I stuck with my current provider rather than risk a non-responsive and faulty service..

Daniel
Head of Talent & Business Partnerships i Storbritannien
Personal & rekrytering, 2‒10 anställda

Anyone can use this!

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: We were looking at email marketing and automation of our daily tasks as our candidate base had gotten very large and we needed a solution. We used others like Sendgrid and Mailchimp, but either their features were too limiting or you had to scale up and pay quickly to get the solution you wanted or it was too difficult to navigate around as an end user.

Fördelar:

As an end user and no training in IT whatsoever, I would say that it has made email marketing easy and accessible for those who are looking at a feature filled but simple dashboard with excellent analytics to boot. Far better than any other email marketing solution out there and it does the thinking for you, they've really thought out the end user here and made things simple.

Nackdelar:

I'd say the pricing is fairly steep for a start up like ours, but at the moment we're becoming so reliant on this service and the paid features look like true added value so I might be being a bit miserly!

Maryam
Marketing Coordinator i Jordanien
Utbildningsförvaltning, 501‒1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

It enables us to expand the scope of marketing campaigns and target a larger number of customers.

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Sendinblue helped us expand the reach of our marketing campaigns by enabling us to create content that's suitable for various communication channels. Additionally, the data captured was helpful in understanding customer trends better.

Fördelar:

Sendinblue is a dependable platform for effortlessly managing email campaigns and communication across various channels. I appreciate how Sendinblue provides a central location to oversee and monitor all stages of marketing campaigns. Their premium templates help initiate and organize campaign content, while the drag-and-drop campaign block builder makes it easy to insert multimedia elements. Sendinblue simplifies contact list creation and segmentation, allowing for unlimited customer targeting. I particularly like how Sendinblue customizes campaigns for SMS, WhatsApp, and Messenger content, and the scheduling tool is especially helpful for organizing sending times according to preferences. Sendinblue also provides robust tools to track and measure campaign success, including open rates, clicks, and conversions. The data captured is easy to understand and can be exported to analytics platforms.

Nackdelar:

While I haven't encountered many challenges with Sendinblue, setting up email templates can be tricky without proper guidance. A bug in the settings may cause campaigns to end up in the spam email list.

Elysha-sądo
Elysha-sądo
Business Development Manager i Nya Zeeland
Bank, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Fördelar:

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Nackdelar:

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Tomasz
Tomasz
IT Partner i Danmark
Personal & rekrytering, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Fördelar:

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume. The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable. Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Nackdelar:

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more. Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Olivier
Président i Frankrike
Internet, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Sendinblue is the new born high quality all inclusive emarketing plateform

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I used it for almost five year now and i think that is the most valuable tool on this category. I already uses MC, or CM but sendinblue is more powerfull, less expensive and has still great potentiality !

Fördelar:

I like the fact that his setup is quick and easy, that you can build a very strong and multi channel emailing strategy with one single tool.

Nackdelar:

Maybe the emailing personnalisation should be improved even if they already did lately some great improvements.

Richard
Boss i Storbritannien
Fotografi, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Don't believe the hype...for all the support you'll get you might as well write your own software

2,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Well if I haven't said enough already all I can do is reaffirm that Brevo has been a waste of time from a business point of view and a terrible experience from a personal one.So call tech support is an utter joke, the staff arrogant, belittling and even confrontational.Irrespective of how bad or mediocre the service turned out to be, how can you work with such horrible people?Your call

Fördelar:

Up front I liked the blurb that tells me "easy to use" and "top notch support" neither of which turn out to be the least bit true.So, when you discover that this is a whole new minefield then ask for help, the support it not just laughable but outright insulting....more below

Nackdelar:

The whole experience was a waste of time and energy, I am insisting on a full refund but once again "support" just send me links to pages and tell me to sort it out myself.I feel a court case coming on.So, what can you say about Brevo "Customer Experience Officers" except they do their best to make that experience a bad one, to the point they are as a team and individually, arrogant, uncaring, and are happy to insult to the point of being confrontational...you will be treated like an idiot.If you wish to work under those conditions it's up to you but not me. Also, was it good for my business?Not it the least

Svar för Sendinblue

för 7 månader sedan

Hi Richard, Hope you are doing well. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. So that we can look into this further, could you please share the support id/email linked with your account and the ticket # where you had a conversation with our team. Looking forward to your reply.

Personalavdelning, 2‒10 anställda

Right from Transactional Emails to Campaign Management, my go to email platform

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Fördelar:

Ease of use and ease of deployment is something I love about the platform. I have been using this for more than 4 years.

Nackdelar:

Not giving the SMS credits in the basic versions along with the email version is something I don't like.

Vance
Vance
Digital Marketing Head i Singapore

Best Email Automation & Transactional Email Platform

5,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Absolutely excellent experience throughout the years.

Fördelar:

Wide range of features, particularly developer-friendly ones such as transactional email, SMTP and API. Also, affordability for small and medium businesses. The developer documents and customer service are probably the best.

Nackdelar:

Nothing much to hate about Brevo (previously known as SendinBlue), except maybe the new colour scheme. On a more serious note, the email builder can be improved slightly in terms of UX. Certain things require one or two too many clicks.