Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Pipedrive Recensioner

4,5 (2 922)

Om Pipedrive

Pipedrive är ett lättimplementerat CRM-programvaruverktyg som hjälper dig att fokusera på de aktiviteter som ökar antalet slutförda affärer.

Lär dig mer om Pipedrive

Fördelar:

Neatly organized and friendly application. The most liked feature is the chat support team.

Nackdelar:

The only thing that is kinda confusing especially to non-technical person is on integrating with third-party tools. Most of it needs to be connected with Zapier which is again another subscription.

Betyg för Pipedrive

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Pipedrive har ett totalt betyg på 4,5 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 2 922 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Pipedrive tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (2 922)

Brendan
Brendan
Business Development Rep i Sydafrika

Pipedrive Review

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Pipedrive has been great. It has done what we wanted it to do initially and has helped our sales team to be effective in so many ways.

Fördelar:

I love the fact that Pipedrive is easy to use and does not need any special skills or training for one to be able to use it. It has helped me and my team capture leads, manage contacts, and manage our sales pipeline. It's much easier using Pipedrive as a Sales team since in my team, we do a lot of handovers for deals and some of the leads, and this is easier to do with Pipedrive and the record of all activity makes it much easier to collaborate within a team as well.

Nackdelar:

There isn't anything I do not like about Pipedrive so far, I'm happy with everything.

Janelle
Customer Relations Manager i Storbritannien
Konstruktion, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Pipedrive's the foundation of our customer relations efforts

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Pipedrive has been a great addition to our sales & CRM efforts. With it, we have a system where we can easily follow everything with each prospect and customer, we can create good looking reports from our CRM data, and we've saved a ton of working hours thanks to the automated workflows. All in all, I think it's a must for any growing sales operation.

Fördelar:

The best thing by far is the automated emails. We have workflows that trigger an email within 10 minutes of an action taking place. Without it, I'd have to constantly check my inbox. It's saves us a lot of time for more outreach and prospecting.

Nackdelar:

The setup was pretty gruelling for us. The property and workflow setups in particular took longer than we'd anticipated.

Övervägda alternativ: Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud och HubSpot Sales Hub

Anledningar att byta till Pipedrive: Pricing was an important factor for us and Pipedrive looked more than capable enough at half the price of some of the others.

Arjun
Arjun
CEO i Indien
Recensentens källa

Important features like the app, user creation and SSO don't work well, don't bother with Pipedrive

2,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Mixed. The product has been designed well with a lot of attention to detail but massive bugs that are getting in the way of work are not getting the required attention. As a product that is tied to my sales performance this is not an area that we can compromise.

Fördelar:

Their pipeline view is fantastic, no doubt about it and that's what attracted me to the product in the first place. Their web form and chatbot are quite helpful as well.

Nackdelar:

Support isn't very helpful. Many times during my association with them I have felt that we are completely helpless and stuck fending for ourselves. They are polite but ineffective. We have been unable to create any new accounts on the system for over 3 weeks and ever after raising multiple tickets there is no update and no solution. Forget about using their mobile app it hasn't worked for over a year.

Övervägda alternativ: Zoho CRM, Agile CRM och HubSpot CRM

Anledningar att välja Pipedrive: Zurmo had some nice gamification features but as an open source tool it was clunky and we felt we were ready for a more advanced solution.

Anledningar att byta till Pipedrive: The user experience was fantastic, and it still is but unfortunately we did not evaluate the quality of support at the time.

Kerry
Operations Coordinator i Turkiet
Möbler, 51‒200 anställda

Very underrated CRM system. Works wonders for our sales operations

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Pipedrive has completely transformed our sales and CRM operations. Thanks to it, we've saved hundreds of working hours from having to send routine sales emails or set up campaigns because it's all done automatically. It's automated a lot of the processes that used to take up our time and effort. All in all, it's a wonderful tool for boosting your sales output

Fördelar:

1. The custom propert option is a fantastic addition for setting up workarounds for when the standard properties aren't enough.2. The automated workflows are great as well. You can set up automations for everything from logging activity and moving leads down the pipeline, to sending a simple introductory email.

Nackdelar:

It's difficult to become a confident user in the beginning. It would be a lot better to have improved onboarding.

Övervägda alternativ: Salesforce Sales Cloud och HubSpot Sales Hub

Anledningar att byta till Pipedrive: The other tools are bigger, but Pipedrive seemed like the most robust tool out of them, so we decided to go with it in the end. The price tag was also a major advantage for Pipedrive, especially over Salesforce.

Yovany
VP Sales i USA
Personal & rekrytering, 51‒200 anställda

The right amount of features for Sales Professionals

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

I find the UX intuitive and don't have to spend much time in the training library. It offers features that are practical and easy to understand. Especially if you are a Manager building the pipeline/forecast.

Nackdelar:

For this CRM to be a comprehensive solution for my needs, it needs a few services: 1) make my monthly newsletter integration easy; 2) provide my contacts LinkedIn profiles; 3) provide the option to enrich the existing data with other data aggregators.

Michelle
Senior Project Manager i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 5 001‒10 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

The most effective and straightforward sales tool available

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Team members are encouraged to utilize the product because of its appealing UI, which makes it easy for them to see how it will benefit their work. Pipedrive is a powerful and flexible system that can adapt quickly to meet your needs helpfully. Because of how easy and effective it is, everyone in the team will be eager to use it daily.

Fördelar:

Our sales department uses it as a tool for the total management and sales process. It gives a database of prospective clients and keeps track of new applicants to maintain communication with them. We finally have a solution that allows us to keep track of all of our sales in one place and monitor their progress over time. Pipedrive's many features will enable us to accomplish our goals and more, including the collection of prospect information and the scheduling of follow-up meetings.

Nackdelar:

Larger organizations with a more extensive client database may benefit from an increase in the program's memory capacity, which becomes taxed when dealing with a significant number of registered contacts.

Got our pipeline buzzing within 1 week

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

I came into the business never have used it and within a week i was capable and building my pipeline faster than any crm i had used before. the convert from lead to opportunity is so simple and being able to see all my prospects in one screen made reviews simple.

Nackdelar:

The only thing i could think of was lack of integration into a marketing tool.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Owner i USA
Publicering, 2‒10 anställda

At a Glance

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

I like that everything I need to know is right there on one screen.

Nackdelar:

What I liked least was not being able to figure out how to use automation tools with it (and that's probably 100% my fault).

Alexandru
Sales Support i Rumänien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Easy to use as CRM, with nice features on reports, and a nice customer support.

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

The ease of importing/exporting data and of managing the data.

Nackdelar:

The complex way of searching/filtering is not easy for everyone to understand.

Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 501‒1 000 anställda

Good CRM with all features

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall working with Pipedrive is good and effective experience, it's well featured CRM . Easy to use and support system is also good

Fördelar:

It's trusted and good CRM for working, easy to handle lead and we can generate lead also.

Nackdelar:

Nothing much for disliking, good to go far.

Shayne
Shayne
Director of Sales i Indien
Internet, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

PipeDrive is the best "Beginner" CRM Platform out there!

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: PipeDrive is functional CRM platform and a viable/cheaper alternative to SalesForce and other counterparts. It is easy to use and has a wonderful graphical interface. If you are a budding enterprise, PipeDrive is the software for you. If you're a full-fledged corporate, I'd personally recommend you evaluate other options because although PipeDrive is amazing, it still sports limited functionality that won't do a large company any justice.

Fördelar:

1) You can send emails directly from the platform! This gives you an edge on your communication efforts and helps you trigger alerts, get notifications and manage a large volume of clients - often simultaneously. 2) The interface is very easy to use and there is no steep learning curve necessary for one to get accustomed to the platform. This also encompasses of how easy it is to navigate through the platform. 3) PipeDrive can seamlessly integrate with many third party service providers. We have had no problems integrating PipeDrive with MailChimp, Slack, Gmail, LinkedIn, etc 4) PipeDrive will never let your leads go stale. Leads that need following up with will be highlighted based on the criteria designed by the user. Intuitive icons beside each lead can give you a detailed picture as to what stage of your business process the lead is on and what required action needs to be taken. 5) PipeDrive makes it super easy to enter leads and move them through various stages of your business process. 6) Inter-departmental communication is a breeze. I've noticed a strong synergy between our sales and marketing department after implementing PipeDrive in our organization. It's very convenient to identify high potential leads and PipeDrive eliminates the need of trying to give the next department a detailed back-story about leads during a hand-off. This saves a LOT of time. 7) Dashboards can help you evaluate and track project progress at a glance.

Nackdelar:

1) We are unable to send one email to multiple contacts. Right now, we have to send them out one after the other. Sincerely wish they look into this. 2) Usually hands when processing large volumes of data. 3) Not suitable for large firms and organizations. I deem this to be an entry/Beginner CRM platform. 4) There aren't any built-in marketing and contract management tools.

Christopher
Christopher
CEO i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2‒10 anställda

The Best CRM In The Game

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.

Fördelar:

I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.

Nackdelar:

I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline. I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.

Övervägda alternativ: Zoho CRM, Agile CRM, monday.com och HubSpot CRM

Anledningar att välja Pipedrive: Trello does not scale well and was not comprehensive enough for my needs

Tidigare programvara: Trello

Anledningar att byta till Pipedrive: Pricing, features and most of all a great and flexible UI/UX

Zeynel
Social Media Manager i Kanada
Mediaproduktion, 11‒50 anställda

A Powerful Tool for Organizing and Prioritizing Sales

2,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: All in all, I have found Pipedrive to be an incredibly useful tool for managing and tracking my sales pipeline. The features are comprehensive and the customization options allow you to tailor the platform to your own needs. The cost can be a bit prohibitive, but if you are looking for a powerful sales tool, Pipedrive is definitely worth considering.

Fördelar:

Pipedrive has been an incredibly helpful tool for helping me to organize and prioritize my sales. It has a really intuitive design that makes it easy to use and the customizable options allow you to tailor the platform to your own specific needs. The analytics and reporting features are also very comprehensive and provide valuable insights into our sales pipeline.

Nackdelar:

One downside to using Pipedrive is that the cost can be quite steep, especially if you want to unlock all the features. Additionally, there are some issues with the user interface that can be confusing at times.

Amanda
VP Of Operations i USA
Professionell träning och coaching, 2‒10 anställda

I LOVE Mailigen

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I use Mailigen almost everyday to send email broadcast/campaigns and to run reports on the effectiveness of the campaigns. I love how the reporting breaks everything down for you and is very easy to read and understand.

Fördelar:

We have use Mailigen for over 7 years and I absolutely love it! You are able to set up your company profile which then autopopulates as needed. You are able to have multiple senders set up to send emails from different people in your company. The tech and customer support teams are awesome. They respond quickly and are always very helpful.

Nackdelar:

Mailigen can be a little clunky in that when you are scrolling through the senders, it doesn't allow for alphabetical order.

Esther
Web Designer i Kanada
Bil, 2‒10 anställda

Life Saver for Disorganized Sales Team

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I was building a website and setting up social media platforms for a company and asked "where will these leads go?" they were only using email. Everyone was stepping on each other's toes and had no idea who was called and what was discussed. Some inquiries were never replied to (just lost). They told me they'd have to spend $50000 for a specific crm they needed???
Had to do a bit of research; I looked at some options and many of them were just visually confusing, too complicated, too expensive etc
I tested out Pipedrive and pitched it to the sales team. They're so grateful and very organized now! They love making notes! I would recommend Pipedrive to any sales team just getting started!

Fördelar:

So easy to setup and get started, syncs the email accounts beautifully. I setup forms through our Wordpress site using Elementor, and used a plugin called *Elementor Pro Form Widget - Pipedrive CRM - Integration* to send all submissions directly into Pipedrive. Every form submission shows up in Pipedrive "New Leads" automatically creates a new contact, lead and note using information from the contact form. Very good price for this application! Sales team is very organized now, and accountant was happy we didn't break the bank! The sales team is very experienced in sales, but they definitely learned something new with the activity-based selling process :)

Nackdelar:

Pipedrive embed form is a bit slow to load in the page, I had trouble putting multiple forms on one page (as popups, didn't load), and limits styling etc but nice to have as a quick simple option to get started. In the end didn't use it. Don't use zapier / zaps to send from web forms, not worth the extra $$ per month - if you use Wordpress and Elementor - get Elementor Pro Form Widget Pipedrive CRM Integration from Code Canyon, makes the connection an absolute breeze with more customization options. There is an issue with using an email alias from our Gsuite account: it keeps defaulting to using the original email address (with old domain) which team doesn't want. We're going to have to remove the alias and make it its own email account for it to show up correctly. We've asked for support from both Pipedrive and Google, and no one understands why our alias doesn't work.

Övervägda alternativ: Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud och monday.com

Anledningar att byta till Pipedrive: Best features and best value. Pipedrive understands sales, and the sales team barely needed training with Pipedrive, they opened it up and just "got it." Wasn't expensive at all, very reasonably priced.

Marknadsföring och reklam, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Really great tool if need more than Hubspot and less than Salesforce

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Really great among all CRM tools if need more power than Hubspot CRM and don't want to shell out dollars for Salesforce. The mobile app is especially good among CRM tools.

Fördelar:

Pipedrive has some of the best integrations have seen at that price point in any industry -- the customer lookup in Trello being a prime example. The overall product quality is also incredibly high -- e.g., we can see all export reports ever pulled in the system for audit purposes.

Nackdelar:

The biggest gap is consistent with almost any CRM on the market -- while we can drag & drop or bulk change statuses of tasks in spreadsheet mode, we can't change the task order within stage. Pipedrive *does* have some capability to hack this which we did on occasion -- specifically, just change up the event dates in the tasks and assign a custom field to be your actual due date -- it was clunky but it worked, and ultimately just use Trello for deal management.

Övervägda alternativ: Salesforce Sales Cloud och HubSpot CRM

Anledningar att välja Pipedrive: needed more CRM capabilities

Anledningar att byta till Pipedrive: general BCC of email, ability to do bulk edits, and drag and drop between stages

Alfredo
MANAGER i Spanien
Underhållning, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

My best CRM platform but...

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: I have been using PD for more than 3 years, and I love it... in fact I recommended it to some colleagues of mine. I used it for a very particular selling task in my job. During first year I increased sales 20%, second year was 2020... and you know. I was preparing it fore this new period, but then one of the sales teams I admire the most in my business began to use another CRM very specific for this sector, and then...

Fördelar:

I think (because i tried others), this is a software with a great ease of use and configurability, and especially it is a software that becomes addictive to use, which returns in profits for your business. Lately, a lot of updates were being made focused on controlling the communication with the client itself. Good Tech Asist too!

Nackdelar:

If I have to point a "Con" is about these updates I said before... Every new feature has a limited range of use if you don't want to pay more.

Övervägda alternativ: Zoho CRM

Anledningar att välja Pipedrive: Access makes many things pretty good, but it's not the ideal solution as a CRM software, I think.

Anledningar att byta till Pipedrive: Ease of use and configurability, and its interface

Professionell träning och coaching, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Good CRM for small sales organizations without too much bloat

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall experience is very positive and I will continue to use this over other bloated softwares.

Fördelar:

I like how simple and intuitive Pipedrive is to use without the bloat of a huge CRM and complex features a small business or sales department may not need. It has good integrations, notifications for customer actions, and easy sorting for customer profiles.

Nackdelar:

Nothing I dislike about this software, all is good. I am trying to think if there is anything I dislike and there is nothing on my mind.

Övervägda alternativ: ActiveCampaign, Ontraport och HubSpot CRM

Anledningar att välja Pipedrive: ActiveCampaign was too bloated for our sales organization and we did not need all the complex marketing automation, and Pipedrive in comparison is very lean and easy to use.

Tidigare programvara: ActiveCampaign

Anledningar att byta till Pipedrive: Easy integrations, lack of marketing bloat, ease of use in UI, customer alerts

Andrés
Andrés
Andrés Jónsson i Island
Pr och kommunikation, 2‒10 anställda

Massive Pipedrive fan

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Being able to manage our customer base and network in an easy and usable way. Also it has become my second brain. Best software I have found for this. Strongly recommend. I have used [SENSITIVE CONTENT] coaching and group sessions to get more skilled in using Pipedrive. I also recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT] He is very good.

Fördelar:

Ease of use, good service. I also appreciate how fast they ship updates.

Nackdelar:

It is a little bit too much focused on sales for me, as I am mainly using the CRM features but I understand that that is its main use for most people.

Övervägda alternativ: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att välja Pipedrive: It was recommended to me.

Anledningar att byta till Pipedrive: Cheaper and more lightweight and web based. Also I saw how fast people were adopting it.

Human Resources Coordinator i USA
Datorspel, 501‒1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Pipedrive in the sales area does the job perfectly

4,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Pipedrive is a highly effective tool. They have a huge and active network of third-party partners who actively contribute to the Pipedrive Marketplace. For email marketing, phone calls, and digital signatures, we employ the utilization of three such partner programs.

Fördelar:

In the end, we like Pipedrive because it provides excellent value for the money at all of its subscription tiers. It's quick, straightforward, and centered on the insights of working salespeople. The sales manager might also narrow in on specific metrics to get the information she or he needs.

Nackdelar:

A few features are lacking, and that's a problem for us. In particular, the product's generally excellent automations cannot (yet) be triggered by dates, either in the past or the future.

Datormjukvara, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

One CRM to rule them all

Kommentarer: My fav. CRM

Fördelar:

Super easy to use, well prices. I think the biggest advantage for my team is the reporting module - easy to customise reports.

Nackdelar:

Maybe it could have more fancy stuff to help generate/manage leads from the marketing perspective. It simply could have more features around lead generation or maybe some AI to help us get more out of our leads (more deals)

Övervägda alternativ: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Anledningar att välja Pipedrive: We needed more complex reporting. The price was lower too

Tidigare programvara: HubSpot CRM

Anledningar att byta till Pipedrive: Less complex, easy to use, price

Svar för Pipedrive

för 9 månader sedan

Hey, Thank you very much for your insights! We will make sure to forward it to our dedicated teams for future improvements. If you need any help, please reach out to our Support Team. They will be happy to help!

Steve
Owner i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11‒50 anställda

One of the best

3,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Positive overall. Their customer service team did try to help out when I ran into issues setting everything up. However, the fact I had so many issues setting it up and customizing the platform was a big turn off. And as I mentioned before, I tried 20+ CRM’s so I’m very familiar with how to set one up.

Fördelar:

When Hubspot stopped working because of technical errors I started trying literally every CRM I could find. Pipedrive was definitely one of my favorites because of its price and features. Customer service was also pretty good and responsive.

Nackdelar:

Ultimately the fact that I couldn’t use my custom email signature was why I didn’t go with Pipedrive. I also didn’t like the overall UI, it seemed a bit outdated to me and it was harder to navigate than other CRM’s I tried.

Övervägda alternativ: Agile CRM, Woodpecker, monday.com och HubSpot CRM

Anledningar att välja Pipedrive: Hubspot started sending all my emails to spam. My emails worked just fine on every other platform except Hubspot. I then switched to Zendesk Sell but they had a watermark on emails sent and were far too expensive.

Tidigare programvara: HubSpot CRM

Anledningar att byta till Pipedrive: I didn’t. I chose Salesmate. Much better platform, same price (if not cheaper), better laid out, better features, and works all the time. No glitches.

Virginia
Communications Manager i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51‒200 anställda
Källa: GetApp

Driving you pipeline to success

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Fördelar:

Pipedrive’s lead management CRM is intuitive, well-organized/easily customizable, and perfect for any sized company. It’s been extremely beneficial in helping to streamline our sales processes. I would strongly recommend enrolling in Pipedrive’s free trial; this will let you test out any of Pipedrive’s plans for the full thirty to get a better feel for how it works and find the correct plan for your needs. Pros Pipedrive’s Silver plan is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities suitable for most small to mid-sized business. Sales… it’s a messy process… but there’s no headache with Pipedrive. You can easily set up customized pipelines for each user as well as view and transfer deals between pipelines. The ability to utilize two separate Pipelines to test against each other has been really beneficial in helping us groom our sales initiatives and outreach tactics. You can also, send emails from directly within the CRM’s platform; saving you time to engage more with potential clients and aids the process for keeping track of follow-up appointments and next step action items (discovery calls, presentations, proposals). Pipedrive supports over 100+ apps and integrations; we’ve integrated Lead Liaison, our lead generation tracking application, with Pipedrive so we don’t have to manually enter new leads, prospects, etc. from one CRM to the next. As an alternative to using the integration(s) you can also import spreadsheets directly into Pipedrive and assign deals and prospects to a specific owner. One of Pipedrive’s best features is the option to import contacts and merge them with those already in your database so you don’t have duplicates. This application is perfect for sales on the go; you can create custom reports to be sent to your email (for notifications on activities, emails, calls, etc.) and access your pipeline through Pipedrive’s mobile app so you can keep up with your clients and sales team(s) at all times.

Nackdelar:

Although the Silver plan does not provide all the enriched features as the Gold, (i.e. 2-way email syncing, call scheduler, email tracking, etc.) we don’t want to switch all of our users over to the Gold plan because only a few of them would benefit from/would need the extra features. I wish there was a way to upgrade some of our users to the Gold plan and keep the others at Silver. We use Pipedrive’s integration with Slack to notify our team when a deal has been identified, won and/or lost. Currently, you have to use a third-party (Zapier) if you would like your notifications to be more specific and I have been unable to get Zapier to work correctly for us. I have already reached out to both sides for help but have not come to a solution (… so beware you may run into problems with integrations – without a lot of helping support from either side).

James
Analyst i USA
Spel och casinos, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

A Great Choice in CRM

5,0 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, my experience with Pipedrive has been very positive. The software's user-friendly interface, powerful reporting and analytics features, and sales management tools make it a top choice for businesses looking to improve their sales performance. If you're in the market for a reliable CRM software that's easy to use and packed with features, then I highly recommend checking out Pipedrive.

Fördelar:

I have had the opportunity to explore and evaluate Pipedrive software. In my experience, Pipedrive is a highly effective customer relationship management (CRM) software that helps businesses streamline their sales processes. One of the main advantages of Pipedrive is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for both sales representatives and managers to use. Additionally, the software offers powerful reporting and analytics features that provide businesses with valuable insights into their sales performance.

Nackdelar:

While Pipedrive has many benefits, there are some cons to consider. For instance, the software's pricing model requires businesses to upgrade to a paid plan to access some of its features. Also, some users have reported that the software can be slow to load when working with large amounts of data. Despite these drawbacks, I believe that Pipedrive remains a highly effective tool for managing and optimizing sales operations.

Svar för Pipedrive

för 9 månader sedan

Hi James, Thank you very much for your feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience the slowness experience may have caused in your business, we can understand how this can impact your work. Service interruptions can be caused by different factors but we can guarantee we will look into any issues being reported carefully and as quickly as possible. We would like to reassure you that our Support Team is here to help you 24/7 and we will be more than happy to help with any questions you might have. We will forward the feedback internally and make sure it will be taken into account for future improvements. Thank you!

Andrew
Business Coach i
Ledningsrådgivare, 2‒10 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Pipedrive is an exceptional tool for Sales Managers and Sales Teams

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Fördelar:

The brilliance of Pipedrive is that by implementing the tool, Sales Managers as well as business owners will find that they simultaneously build best practice Sales Management capability into their businesses. Pipedrive really feels like it has been built by Sales Managers and Sales People, rather than by technical people, as it takes into account the things that frustrate Sales Teams the most. For example, simplicity and ease of use is essential to ensure that Sales People adopt any new Sales Tool. Pipedrive has really embraced simplicity and ease of use. One company I work with has a team of sales people mostly above the age of 50, who have successfully adopted Pipedrive. For Sales Managers, to have a tool to help them accurately predict whether their sales people are going to miss target, BEFORE it happens, is essential. Pipedrive makes it easy to setup standard sales processes. And to monitor leading measures that will predict future problems. This gives Sales Managers time to take corrective action. The tool also comes with the most powerful data import engine that I've ever worked with. So migrating legacy data into the tool is far easier than with any other tool I've worked with. All in all, I give Pipedrive a big thumbs up.

Nackdelar:

This is a minor point because it's easy to work around this problem: Pipedrive's ability to filter deal data an become frustrating as you have to setup pre-defined filters, and you very quickly get bogged down with too many filters. The workaround is to export the data into Excel and manipulate the data from there. Also, the ability to work with a pre-defined set of Products, while available in Pipedrive, is not the tools strong point. I hope to see a more refined implementation of Product capabilities in future releases. Lastly, it's important to note that the pre-defined reporting only starts to make any sense after some history of data is available. Some of the reports make sense after a few weeks of diligent use of the system by the sales team. Other reports will likely only make sense after a few months of system usage. Obviously this problem is relevant to any sales tracking system, not just Pipedrive.