Weather Defender Recensioner

Om Weather Defender

Web-based solution that provides weather surveillance through alerts, risk management, reporting and more.

Lär dig mer om Weather Defender

Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna
4,0

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Weather Defender har ett totalt betyg på 4.6 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 10 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Alternativ till Weather Defender

Filtrera recensioner (10)

Produktbetyg

Produktbetyg

Länder

Länder

Användning

Sortera efter

Har du använt Weather Defender tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (10)

Jesús F.
Jesús F.
Profesor Agregado (Nivel 3) i Venezuela
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
1 001-5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

allows to connect with a network of meteorological satellites and radars to know about the weather

5 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: its use is recommended in times of storms

Fördelar:

alerts of the time that is expected, allows to evacuate with time to spare, before the storms arrive, it is the best in its style

Nackdelar:

like any program that tries to predict the climate, has acceptable levels of prognosis, it is not very easy to use port people who do not know its functionality

Gregory J.
owner i USA
Turistföretag, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Recensentens källa

One of the best weather tracking packages

5 för 3 år sedan

Fördelar:

I have tried many weather tracking programs but this is my favorite. I love that the tracking is connected to national radar and satellites. It has allowed my business to make better decisions for the safety of guests and crew

Nackdelar:

The software can be a little clunky, and I do not think they have an app. But the information they deliver is so often the most accurate.

Wesley M.
Owner i USA
Recensentens källa

Weather defender provides all the real time weather information one could possibly need.

4 för 4 år sedan

Fördelar:

Weather defender has just about everything. I studied meteorology in college, so I am familiar with weather terminology and function. Great radar, and vast amounts of information for the weather professional or enthusiast.

Nackdelar:

For many people, there is too much information. That's not a knock on weather defender. The other con in my opinion is the monthly price. These days there are phone apps that provide much of the same information for a small one time cost. It's a great program, but I could not justify the price.

Nathan N.
Storm Tracking Now i USA
Musik, Egenföretagare

storm tracking now

4 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: i love weather and i like to track storm and win i have bad weather i like to stayed on my porch and look at it it is so cool i like to go storm tracking it is so fun and weather is like a cool tornado that's out in a field i like to watch the storm and rain and i like to watch the cloud go over to it is so fun to watch them it is like haven to me and win i die i want my haven to look like weather with storm's to where i can look at the cloud's and fish to and that's my life and more.

Fördelar:

because it is about storm tracking that is so cool to me it is prat of my life and weather to.

Nackdelar:

not a thing i like all of it.

Verifierad recensent
Postdoctoral i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Högre utbildning, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod
Recensentens källa

Everything you need to know about your weather is there.

5 för 3 år sedan

Fördelar:

Everything you need to know about weather is there, combined in one single program. Weather you are just a weather enthusiast or you need it for safety/scheduling/whatever reason, it is easy to use and in can be a lot of fun. The user interface is easy to follow and understand. You can access real time data, follow storms, get alerts, and a lot of features allow customization.

Nackdelar:

The price. Definitely, the price. It was hard for me to justify paying for this software when a lot of the information can be found for free. If I didn't know where to find that information, then I would definitely have this software.

Ashley M.
Owner i USA
Recensentens källa

Weather defender is a comprehensive weather tool with a beautiful user interface.

4 för 4 år sedan

Fördelar:

Weather defender is fairly easy to use, even for someone without a background in meteorology. The alerts are great, and I love the path of storm indicator. It has everything you would ever want to know about your real time weather.

Nackdelar:

It is pricey, and there are a lot of cheaper options on the market, although most of them aren't as robust. If you need top level weather information, Weather Defender is a good option.

Patrick C.
Owner i

Best Overall Choice

5 för 8 år sedan

Kommentarer: I've been using Weather Defender for many years and consider it my 'go to' weather application. Weather Defender is simple enough for a novice user but flexible / scalable for enthusiast & professional users. I use Weather Defender as both a forecasting tool and for public awareness/alerting. The user interface is easily understood and includes many 'add on' features that allow for easy localization. Swift Weather as a company is constantly looking to enhance the overall user experience and add new features and utilities. Many of the versions and improvements are rolled out at no additional cost to the customer, an increasingly rare business model. This, along with excellent customer service, rank '5 Stars.'

Jason L.
Meteorologist i USA
Recensentens källa

Weather Defender is an amazing weather software program...

5 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: Weather Defender is an amazing weather software program, which enables me to keep my website and social media followers up-to-date with the most accurate weather information before, during, and after the storm. As a meteorologist, Weather Defender gives me access to a network of Doppler Radars, the ability to track severe weather, access real-time weather data, and more. This top-notch weather software is customizable, affordable, and my pick for helping me keep both my followers and family safe from the storm.

Adam K.
Maintenance Tech i USA

The Best Weather Program For Windows

4 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: I have been using Weather Defender since it was Swift WX. It is the program I love and depend on. It's interface is the easiest to use in the business, and it's options for customizations are one of a kind. I have owned and used every competitors program, and nothing comes close to Weather Defender. The only con I have is every once in a great while the custom map I have made and use stops loading, and becomes unusable. With the ease of loading layers quickly on a new map, it is a problem of not great concern.

David C.
Executive Director i

Great Product

5 för 8 år sedan

Kommentarer: We've used Weather Defender to help keep young people safe at our summer camp for more than five years. Parents really appreciate knowing that we're on top of changing weather situations at all times so that we can get their children to safe, underground shelters well before dangerous storms hit (and, they can come up quickly in Nebraska). It's easy to configure and use. Plus, the support is second to none...always very quick to help whenever there has been a question.