Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Procurify Recensioner

4,6 (169)

Om Procurify

Procurifys lösning för utgiftshantering och inköp ger dig inköpsarbetsflöden, anpassningsbara godkännanden och utgiftskontroller.

Lär dig mer om Procurify

Fördelar:

Fast and easy to use - easily know if my budget has reached its limits.

Nackdelar:

Product info retrieval from web sites can be difficult at times.

Betyg för Procurify

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Procurify har ett totalt betyg på 4,6 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 169 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Procurify tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (169)

Ed
Ed
President i USA
Telekommunikation, 51‒200 anställda

Procurify Makes Purchasing Simplified

Fördelar:

Prior to Procurify, we used spreadsheets and manual processes. Worst of all we had to enter the purchases into systems at least three times to order, process bills and pay bills. Now users choose items from a product catalog, approvers are notified to review and approve, POs go out to vendors, items are matched against POs, bills are uploaded to our system and vendors are paid on time. Procurify support and development of enhancements are outstanding. Procurify is the best software system we have bought in our 25 year history. Highly recommended.

Nackdelar:

Nothing. Could not be happier. We have been using this system for more than five years.

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

It offers a straightforward design, and I can see reports promptly

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: As time passes, it becomes less of a hassle for me to use this. Virtual knowledge has made my life easier and more organized. As a result of our feedback, Procurify was able to make a few changes that improved our experience with their platform.

Fördelar:

Reordering a product and setting it up to be a recurrent order is convenient for me. The requester, the item's name, and other identifiers make it simple to follow the progress of an order. A prior order can be found in a variety of ways. It's great that we were able to implement some adjustments that improved our output.

Nackdelar:

In my opinion, it would be fantastic if Procurify could add a back-editing tool. The current process of having to replicate and edit data if you make a mistake is time consuming.

för 2 år sedan

Thank you so much for your review Maddie! I'm looking for some Procurify Customers willing to do a short video review in exchange for a gift card. Let me know if you're interested! -Matt

Margie
Controller i Kanada
Verktyg, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Procurify Makes Life Easier!

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: The support and customer service staff at Procurify are all fantastic. If I contact support with an issue, they are quick to respond. I am also impressed that some of my suggestions have been implemented.

Fördelar:

We went from a 24 person office to 52 employees spread across multiple communities in the Atlantic provinces. This assists in purchasing for each location while ensuring we are following our policies and procedures.

Nackdelar:

There are certain things with HST and expense claims that I feel could be improved. The payables function works quite well.

Devin
Controls Manager i USA
Jordbruk, 501‒1 000 anställda

End user opinion

3,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall, a great improvement over our old Smartsheet process.

Fördelar:

Easy monitoring of purchase requests going throuth the approval process.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes hard to find the editing functions.

Hallie
Accounting Coordinator i USA
Maritim, 51‒200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader

Övervägda alternativ:

Goodbye Excel and Adobe PDF!

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: We had a lot of internal turmoil regarding our integration and Procurify was amazingly patient and helpful and when we finally launched, we managed to launch almost seamlessly. The team is very positive and happy and make you feel empowered to accomplish a transition.

Fördelar:

The speed, central visibility, and invoice matching have been great tools for us.

Nackdelar:

We have had a few tiny issues, mainly revolving around not being able to fully customize the purchase order how we'd like.

Emily
Sr. Accounting Manager i USA
Flyg och rymd, 51‒200 anställda

Great Procurement Product

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: The customer service teams, product development teams, and account management teams have all been really wonderful and easy to work with - they are great people who care about their product!

Fördelar:

Procurify is easy to use and accessible by many of our employees (not just purchasing and accounting departments). We are able to track POs and see where they are in the supply chain process. Accounting is able to easily manage the Procure-to-Pay process using data in Procurify. The system is set up to easily move purchased items through the system to easy with our internal processes.

Nackdelar:

There are niche features that we wished Procurify had. The product roadmap hints that some of these features are in the pipeline, but others are not yet on their development radar. As we get to be a more advanced production company, we will require these sorts of features to maintain efficiency.

Jessica
Procurement Manager i USA
Transport / lastbil / järnväg, 51‒200 anställda

Procurement for Transportation

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Procurify is an easy to use purchase order system that allows a team effort in managing and controlling cost. The ease of creating PO's and pulling reports to compare cost is vital for our company. The customer service has been top notch and they are always responsive to any questions or needs we may have.

Nackdelar:

I wish some of the categories and reports were a bit more customizable as not all companies are the same. It would also be nice to be able to chronologically organize a PO. When a new item is uploaded and added to an order it automatically is added to the bottom. When you are booking a 5 day event we would like to be able to move that to the correct date.

Valery
Business Administrative Clerk i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 11‒50 anställda

Likelihood of Profurify

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: I love Procurify because it's easy to use since I use this platform everyday as the Accounts Payable/Business Admin Clerk.

Fördelar:

The site never shuts down or freezes! Thank goodness! Plus it's easy to use and figure out.

Nackdelar:

I really have nothing bad to say about Procurify. Basically perfect.

Stephen
CMMS Admin-Maintenance Supervisor i USA
Läkemedel, 51‒200 anställda

Maintenance Administrator

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall, Procurify is a program that makes my day rewarding in being able to accomplish multiple task in minimal time.

Fördelar:

Ease of use right from the start. No training required.

Nackdelar:

As of yet, I haven't found any cons on Procurify.

Avik
Assistant Professor i USA
Forskning, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

Fast and seamless procurement and purchasing

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: I really enjoy it and it has made a world of different. The barrier to placing orders is much lower than if I had to send an email. It is organizationally very efficient.

Fördelar:

Levels of hierarchy to approve and place an order without any emails sent. Ease to track and follow up on orders Ability to go back in history and reorder

Nackdelar:

on phone the email from procurify table is too long.

Dan
Production Manager i USA
Maskineri, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Procurify helped streamline our startup

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall, Procurify has been amazing for us. We had a very lengthy process for approval of purchases in the past. Spreadsheet based system that took days to get approval. We also got an email each month to go and retrieve our credit card receipts and get them to accounting. Procurify allows my engineering staff to see when their items have been approved, and when they have been purchased. It also alerts them when the parts are received. Accounting can look at the receiving paperwork and see the packing lists all in one area. The phone App helps tremendously when receiving goods. All in all we are happy with the decision to use Procurify in this critical time our company.

Fördelar:

Ease of use and implementation, Procurify allowed us to reduce the time spent on procurement, from the time we receive a quote to the paying the invoice.

Nackdelar:

There are some features we would like to see. We often do not purchase items without a quote first, we often have several quotes. It would be great to have that implemented into the software.

Ella
Marketing Communications Executive i Förenade Arabemiraten
Turistföretag, 201‒500 anställda

Super Easy to Explore and Use

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I am really happy with this tool. It help us organize everything that we order in our company as it provides us with history and good routing functions as well for automated approval process

Fördelar:

The good thing about this tool is that you can create multiple buckets in order to separate the charges for each markets, especially for company like us. It helping us track ordres from each market and check whether it's still within the budget Navigating your past orders is also super easy. You can check the history of the previously ordered item with their easy filter feature. Routing orders can easily be set up based on business needs, we don't need to email them separately to remind them to approve as all approvers can be reminded through this tool and they get notifcation on emails. The good thing about this is, it has an app. you can view and approve anything even when outside. People in the organization can also raise a question regarding the specific order by commenting on that order itself. This saves time in emailing and taking a screenshot of what are you referring to cause you with this functionility, you can easily click on VIEW LINKS to see which order was that comment is for

Nackdelar:

Most of the things are actually good, i can't complain more. If anything, maybe a chat support functionality on the home page of the tool can be added so we can easily reach out to anyone if we have any questions

Joe
Business Manager i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 51‒200 anställda

Private School uses Procurify to manage its spending

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Controlling our spending on all purchases for a private school. We track all departments (Athletics, Academics, Facilities, Marketing, Technology, Developement, Business Office). Nice that it has the QuickBooks chart of accounts to be able to track budget to accounts payable.

Fördelar:

1. Cloud-based 2. Manages by function/department 3. Can immediately stop overspending before it occurs 4. provides real-time update of spend to budget 5. uses QuickBooks chart of accounts

Nackdelar:

1. not integrated with QuickBooks 2. search is not across all functions 3. setup was harder than it had to be 4. departments should be able to see the status of their budgets and not have to be an approver to see if purchase is within budget parameters

Jeremiah
Controller i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 51‒200 anställda

POs and Pay Cards

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Great experience overall. Definitely has made a positive impact on our business and employees.

Fördelar:

Procurify is a great system that allows for expense tracking like we never had. Moving from a manual process to the automated one with Procurify has been great. POs are easily created, sent out, and closed with the system that is provided. Similarly, when we are not using POs we are using Procurify Pay. Procurify Pay cards are simple to fund and easy to spend. Reconciliation is a breeze and it provides great controls for spending and department accountability. Over all, Procurify is a great system that has helped make our business run more efficiently and effectively.

Nackdelar:

At first there was no direct integration with QuickBooks Online, so everything had to be ran through a third-party application in order to move over and match data in the two systems. The current integration is better, but it is not a two way street and there still is a decent amount of manual work that has to be done with updating budgets, adding/removing account codes, and running reports.

Stephanie
Accounts Payable i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 201‒500 anställda

Process Purchase Orders

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: My overal experience with Procurify we are able to revised Purchase Order and generate the PO back to the person who requested one.

Fördelar:

You are able to use this software online.

Nackdelar:

I wish that I am able to see the requsitions

Krista
Grants Manager i USA
Recensentens källa

We wish all of our software were as easy to use as Procurify.

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: General benefits of cloud based procurement software, but the ease of use and customer support is the greatest benefit to our team.

Fördelar:

What we like most about this software is the software design, ease of use, and access to customer support. Was recommended to our colleges in the area.

Nackdelar:

Although we have introduced efficient transparency by implementing Procurify at our organization, there is an issue with compatibility with QuickBooks, and an inventory system is not yet available. Hope to have an integrated medical inventory system soon!

för 6 år sedan

Krista, thank you for your kind review! We are glad you appreciate our design centered interface and the help you've received from our support team, they are both things we are quite proud of. We'd love to further understand your needs with quickbooks, we'll reach out shortly.

Cardy
Senior Accounts Assistent i Nederländerna
Medicinska apparater, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

user friendly, great customer service.

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: It is easier to keep track of all our orders

Fördelar:

The guides to help you are really helpfull. The software is easy to use. It's really good that there is a 24h customer service now, as we are in a different time-zone.

Nackdelar:

It would be nice if we will gett informed before there are coming any new updates. It would be even greater if we have the option if we would like the update or not.

för 6 år sedan

Cardy, thank you for the kind review. We're happy that the guides and customer support has been helpful for you. Thank you for the feedback on communicating changes, it's something we are always trying to improve on.

Challis
Controller i USA
Högre utbildning, 11‒50 anställda

Very intuitive

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: It is a nice intuitive product with a reasonable price

Fördelar:

I like that the functionality is very intuitive. I like the replicate feature and the app is very nice.

Nackdelar:

The support is no accesible. I like to use chat features and then if that doesn't work I like a phone number to call. I have had issues and not able to access any support other than email tickets. A more robust support is the only reason I wouldn't recommend Procurify to other finance/accounting collegues.

Mikki
Corporate Buyer/ Procurement i USA
Fritid, resor och turism, 11‒50 anställda

Reliable Procurement

4,0 för 8 år sedan

Kommentarer: As a subscription company, finding a cloud based system to meet our needs was not easy. Procurify has the flexibility to work from a Corporate buyers standpoint as well as fulfilling our day to day procurement needs.

Fördelar:

The ease of on the go ordering is a plus. I am able to place orders anywhere at anytime. The majority of my vendors are on Pacific time and I am on Eastern time. Procurify has allowed me to place PO's after my work day is done, allowing me to get orders placed before the next business day.

Nackdelar:

I am not able to get the accounting aspect to fit my needs. Every company I work with has different terms for payment. I was really hoping Procurify would allow for me to set the payment options when I am creating the PO and automatically set to a calendar what is due and how much.

Ben
Procurement Manager i USA
Mattillverkning, 51‒200 anställda

Daily Use Review

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Great - I use this program literally several hours a day. It is my bible.

Fördelar:

Very easy to use, cannot complain about the easy navigation through all of the pages. Tech support is always willing to help if needed

Nackdelar:

There are several bugs that I have never been able to fix, even with the help of the tech team.

Peter
Senior Buyer i USA
Tidningar, 201‒500 anställda

Great Software

Fördelar:

Procurify allowed us to organize and track all purchases, setup purchasing approval process. Help us keep track of all the expenses and purchases. This software allowed us to get away from the paper approval process.

Nackdelar:

Procurify worked great for us with no issues.

Tanya
Director IT i Kanada
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 501‒1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Procurify makes my life easier

4,0 för 8 år sedan

Kommentarer: I run IT for our company (approximately 900 people worldwide) and have all technology purchase approcal authority - the iOS Procurify app means I'm never the hold up on the purchasing process

iOS app is spectacular

Nackdelar:

Notifications re: comments are not good at all. Most people aren't aware a comment has been made

jose
Tecnico de Seguridad Industrial i Venezuela
Recensentens källa

Exceptional software to control, track and report the expense of your company

4,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Excepcional software para Controle, rastree e informe el gasto de su compañía

Fördelar:

allows companies to obtain the best quotes from suppliers Keeps my company's procurement team informed and updated with our Slack integration. Communications and financial records all in one place. Allow an easy way to track items, keeping all your documents secure and easily accessible on all devices

Nackdelar:

It does not allow my users to track their orders and the filtering is not very good. But it is acceptable if what you want is a system to control the orders

Ann
Accounting Manager i USA
Läkemedel, 11‒50 anställda

Great Tool

5,0 för 8 år sedan

Kommentarer: Procurify helped our organization greatly. Before Procurify we used a paper-based PR system, which was highly inefficient and cumbersome. Procurify helped in streamlining the procurement process and cut down on the time and hassles of a paper-based procurement system.

Kellie
Acct Manager i USA
Byggnadsmaterial, 11‒50 anställda

Great procurement software

Kommentarer: Simple, easy.

Fördelar:

Implementation ease, very user friendly, multiple customization options to fit our needs, great mobile app.

Nackdelar:

Occasional glitches that, but overall satisfied with the product and support.