Om Miro

En förstklassig samarbetsbaserad online-plattform för whiteboardtavlor som gör att teamen får jobbet gjort.

Lär dig mer om Miro

Fördelar:

In addition, I like the integration with Microsoft Teams as an additional way to collaborate.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes I get lost with the layers or locking content. I feel that this feature could be set differently.

Betyg för Miro

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
4,6
Kundservice
4,3
Funktioner
4,6
Valuta för pengarna
4,4

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

9,0/10

Miro har ett totalt betyg på 4,7 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 869 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Miro tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (869)

Afonso
Afonso
Head of Customization i Portugal
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Great tool for collaboration

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Fördelar:

A very user-friendly collaboration tool. Helped me and my colleagues to exchange details when starting to build new features or designing road maps.

Nackdelar:

In the beginning, it was not easy to start developing our boards, but then the templates came and the problem almost disappeared.

Lisa
Director of Educational Technology i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 51-200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Great tool for ideation and managing projects and workflow

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

This is a wonderful tool for ideation especially when trying to have a creative, brainstorming session virtually. The whiteboard options are so intuitive they are really a step above what google jamboard and other free services can provide. The boards are endless and can grow in any direction you choose. There are lots of different ways to represent ideas.

Nackdelar:

None major that I can think of. When the board gets very big the zoom tools can glitch a bit and you end up clicking on boxes when you just meant to highlight the area to zoom in on.

Övervägda alternativ: Jamboard

Anledningar att byta till Miro: There were very limited options with jamboard and not enough space on a single slide for ideation

Hampus
Head of growth i Sverige
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Recensentens källa

Incredibly smooth digital collaboration tool

3,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Easy to get going with, easy to use, and a rather fun experience.

Fördelar:

The ease of use and freedom inside the app, "at the board", is great.

Nackdelar:

The only potential issue is when you need more people to join the board, then more licenses are needed and it becomes rather expensive.

Nigel
IT Consultant i Trinidad och Tobago
Bil, 201-500 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
Recensentens källa

Miro Review

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Migrating the team from Visio and Edraw was easy as the user interface was very intuitive. I have also used Lucid in the past and am happy to say there is little chance I will ever leave Miro

Fördelar:

Miro provides me with a unique feature set that is difficult to find packaged as one product. I like that the ability to move around sets of a diagram and Miro will automatically adjust everything to fit in frame,

Nackdelar:

There are some features that I may never use and would like if I could pay less as I don't use it, however I think Miro is very reasonably priced so not a deal breaker.

Övervägda alternativ: EdrawMax, Lucidchart och Visio

Anledningar att välja Miro: Visio was very expensive, Edraw was not intuitive and difficult for the team to adjust to. Not sure if Lucid has fixed it but moving around parts of a diagram was time consuming as it would not automatically readjust the rest of the diagram

Tidigare programvara: EdrawMax, Lucidchart och Visio

Anledningar att byta till Miro: All in one package of features, easy to use so little retraining require for the team and intuitive layout adjustments.

Luis
Estudiante - Ingeniería de Sistemas i Colombia
Programutveckling, 10 000+ anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Miro en el desarrollo de proyectos de software

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Ha sido una muy buena experiencia, pues ha agilizado el trabajo con mis compañeros de equipo, y ha permitido una gestión sencilla de proyectos. Además, mediante el uso de plantillas, la plataforma permite una gran diversidad de opciones para su uso.

Fördelar:

La colaboración en tiempo real, pues permite una gestión mucho más eficiente, tanto de la creción de tareas, como de la posterior actualización de las mismas, por parte de los miembros del equipo.

Nackdelar:

En el desarrollo ágil de proyectos, por ejemplo, para la gestión de épicas y tareas dedicadas como el product backlog, el software resulta no ser el mejor.

Övervägda alternativ: Mural och Microsoft Whiteboard

Anledningar att byta till Miro: Por la diversidad de plantillas que ofrece, y el ahorro de tiempo que supone el uso de las mismas.

Jose
Administrador i Honduras
Design, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
Recensentens källa

excelente programa

5,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Me ha facilitado el hecho de mis tareas

Fördelar:

He usado otros productos en esta línea pero Miro me ha venido a dar las satisfacciones y ayudas necesarias

Nackdelar:

Quizás lo limitante en los idiomas, Espero que pronto puedan tener Español

Övervägda alternativ: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Anledningar att välja Miro: la facilidad y amplitud del programa que me ofrece Miro

Tidigare programvara: Microsoft Whiteboard

Anledningar att byta till Miro: POr su facilidad y amplitud

Eduardo
Marketing Manager i Spanien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Recensentens källa

Plataforma de pizarra para creación de flujos y mapas conceptuales con facilidad para colaboración

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

He probado muchas herramientas para crear flujos, diagramas o procesos, con Miro es posible juntar lo que antes necesitabas 3 herramientas en solo 1. Además de todas las posibilidades de Miro para crear, me gusta lo fácil que es para colaborar con compañeros o clientes. También es fácil enseñar y presentar a los clientes. La versión gratuita para clientes que no necesitan mas de 3 tableros o descargar datos super bien.

Nackdelar:

No me gusta que no se pueda compartir elementos entre distintos tableros, crear plantillas o a la hora de descargar sin la cuenta de pago, que sea con calidad de imagen baja.

Verifierad recensent
Digital Marketing Manager i Storbritannien
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 201-500 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Recensentens källa

Great board system for collaborating

4,0 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We've used this product for a number of different things from mood boards and mind mapping to project work. What previously we would have done with a large wall and sticky notes we can do online, across countries and create a permanent record in miro.

Fördelar:

There are a number of predesigned templates that make this easy to use for those not familiar with this type of product There are a number of integrations that can be used, including importing web pages etc.

Nackdelar:

It's a very small snark, but when adding text to the sticky notes, it can render strangely.

Övervägda alternativ: Lucidchart

Anledningar att byta till Miro: Company were already using this and wanted to stay with miro

Verifierad recensent
Clinical Integration i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 501-1 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1-5 månader
Recensentens källa

The Best Software for Idea Management - Use Case: developing an onboarding workflow

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Miro has been an exception tool for creating worklow and organizational diagrams. Customizable, Intuitive, and professional.

Fördelar:

Miro offers an enormous amount of preconfigured templates that saved me lots of time toying with shapes/colors/orientation that previous tools subjected me to. The ease of use was such that I can make large scale edits in real time and maintain a professional looking workflow/org chart

Nackdelar:

I have not attempted to use this tool collaboratively, but that was the only area of concern.

Shannon
Shannon
Director of SEO i Spanien
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Intuitive and Powerful for Idea Mapping

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Mind mapping in Miro is incredibly effective. The tool is powerful and can certainly be used for other uses, but as a way to ideate and explain complex concepts, it's top notch. You can use the most simple features and create something great, or you can learn some of the more complex features and truly create most anything.

Nackdelar:

It's complex, and that is necessary so that you can mind map however makes sense for your brain, but there is a slight learning curve. Small though, you can easily figure it out in a single brainstorming session.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Marknadsföring och reklam, 201-500 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Excellent experience in collaborative work

4,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: For the most part, we've used it as a brainstorming tool since we first started using it. It allows me and my colleagues to reorganize our thoughts in novel ways. Even though we're all working at our desks, it feels like we're using post-it notes on a whiteboard.

Fördelar:

It was a great experience, and I've used him for both teaching and scheduling since I met him. Intuition and teamwork are at the heart of Miro's design. You may use it on any device without having to download any additional software or plugins. A fast learner who can quickly engage a diverse group of individuals.

Nackdelar:

The only drawback I can think of is that uploading material such as videos might take a while. In addition, the cost per license for a small business is considerable, although the free basic version is fairly comprehensive.

Melissa
Melissa
Game Developer i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Datormjukvara, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

I love how simple it is to onboard my co-workers

4,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: From brainstorming to final delivery, Miro has been a great resource for me. The user-friendly design makes this program a breeze to operate. Also, Miro includes a ready-to-use template. Try out as many templates as you can find that are appropriate for your project. It was a breeze to work from home using this app. Integrates well with Jira's templates.

Fördelar:

It's extremely visually appealing! I mostly utilize it to communicate work processes to newly hired employees. It's a terrific approach to show off our tracks and systems without having to go into great depth about how and why they work. Finally, I'll be able to provide an excellent summary that our team may go to for future reference.

Nackdelar:

It's more difficult to keep track of and prevent people from making modifications in the incorrect places while working with large teams. It's a little clumsy, and there are a few things that might need more explanation, but once you get the idea of it, it's not too tough.

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 10 000+ anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Excellent multipurpose software with functional features

4,0 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: An array of tools and templates for specialized purposes make it simple to get started, and it's simple to find what you're looking for when you do. A fantastic user experience on every device, regardless of operating system, is ensured by being platform agnostic. It has allowed us to hold more successful seminars without depending on countless physical post-it notes, and to cooperate effectively while having a remote team and customer base.

Fördelar:

Any product designer, UX designer, UI designer, or member of a remote design team should have a copy of Miro on hand. It's a great tool for design thinking, brainstorming, and whiteboarding. Their great templates will also assist any novice get started and hold fruitful meetings.

Nackdelar:

For freelancers on a tight budget, Miro might be prohibitively expensive. For established agencies, though, this is ideal. Even though a voting tool was recently added to the product, a wider range of interactive elements would help us better engage audiences and create better workshop experiences.

Ricardo
Platforms Support i Panama
Utbildningsförvaltning, 501-1 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Our tool of choice for visual collaboration - a must have in education and training

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Miro is awesome. We have been using it to demonstrate different concepts in online workshops to co-workers and also to share knowledge with our K-12 students. The level of interaction and engagement is the cornerstone of a product that enables you and your team to work cohesively and share ideas in a visual manner.

Fördelar:

Here we are in love with Miro: It is easy to use, has a wide arrange of tools to convey ideas and has plenty of templates for specific purposes. Being platform agnostic warrants a great experience across devices and operating systems. The tools to collaborate make it an indispensable app for teachers and trainers. We are quite pleased with the fact that the Support team (Miro Academy) is always organizing training events to cover the basics and also advanced tools. The Miroverse community is also very helpful and we all get to share templates and tools with the rest of the users.

Nackdelar:

Not a con, but something that may annoy some people is that the text tool is a bit limited. From the selection of typefaces to the inability to format specific parts of the text, the tool feels lacking. Another factor to consider (not a con, per see) is that Miro is better used when you have an idea of what is it that you want from it and you organize your content accordingly. The fact that this has an infinite canvas lends to chaos if you do not plan ahead.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Founder i Nederländerna
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Forskning, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Visual thinking board

5,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I'm a visual thinker, and I couldn't function without a tool like this. I've tried them all and keep coming back to Miro.

Fördelar:

It has all the flexibility I need to lay out my ideas, and progressively develop them. Plus, the community templates are amazingly useful and new contributions keep coming.

Nackdelar:

I am sometimes disappointed or unimpressed by the visual aesthetic aspect, but this is a very light annoyance.

Övervägda alternativ: Mural

Anledningar att välja Miro: Generally, at some point I get annoyed at some missing feature, or I find myself reproducing a template from the Miro community.

Tidigare programvara: MindMeister, Mindomo och Mural

Anledningar att byta till Miro: I was lucky to get an educational licence as a PhD Candidate, which made the choice trivia.

John
Head of Design i Irland
Internet, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1 + år
Recensentens källa

An app I've been looking for, modern diagramming done extremely well

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: I'm a designer by profession and am used to design tools, and this feels like one, but one that is very easy to grasp and seems to know what it is that you want to do. Definitely the diagramming app that I've been looking for the past 2 decades. Thank you Miro team for making this, the other apps before were just so clunky.

Fördelar:

It's very intuitive. It responds in a very fluid and responds in ways that it seems to know what you're trying to do. I've used other diagramming tools for the best part of this century, like Visio, Lucid, Omni, and all of them were just so clunky and restrictive, they have very strict ways of working and are very 'enterprise' orientated, like made for The Office, and so I would use vector apps like Sketch, of Flash (before) in order to make diagrams. But then, I stumbled upon Miro, and it was like dafaq? This is the app I've been looking for, and it worked in ways that

Nackdelar:

Honestly, nothing. A few small things, but they that have been ever so slightly irksome that I fail to recall.

Kenneth
Kenneth
Director i Storbritannien
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Konstruktion, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Recensentens källa

Tracing paper and pen in a virtual environment

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: With remote working, collaborating on complex design related problems became much more difficult. Screen sharing with snapping images and marking up was a quick fix, however this was slow and a 1-way communication. MIRO solved all of this and became the virtual equivalent of rolling out tracing paper and having a handful of people developing the design simultaneously. I think that it would be useful to enhance the sketching experience further. If there could be a virtual tracing paper with variable opacity to contain (group) a series of sketches similar to a frame this would be useful. This is currently possible with multiple objects but it becomes unwieldy. This would also allow the development of a simple layer system. Partial deletion of a hand drawn line would be really helpful.
(I have in mind some of the user-experience of the Procreate sketching iPad app)

Fördelar:

I found MIRO intuitive with no training necessary. You can invite collaborators effortlessly with only browser access required. This has been transformational for me during remote working.

Nackdelar:

When boards become large, the download process can be a little slow and it sometimes trips up with downloading the content that is currently in the viewer's screen. This can easily be resolved by archiving and starting a new board. Perhaps an option of local caching some content could be useful.

Ronald
professor i Peru
E-lärande, 501-1 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1 + år
Recensentens källa

Enough about project management, Miro is awesome for teaching !!

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: I'm a university teacher. Since the pandemic started, I have been trying different platforms and software every semester. I have a pen tablet (Wacom Intuos L), but pairing it with the right sofware or platform is kinda tricky. I'm very picky and demanding about the quality of the drawings and visual tools I can present to my students in each class; and that's why I'm always looking for better tools. I've used OpenBoard, MS Whiteboard, MS OneNote, Krita, Blender (yes, not kidding!), Google Jamboard, Inkscape and Diagrams IO. Since I found Miro, everything changed, it's like... this is the tool !!... finally!!... I use it for each one of my classes. Also, I started using it in my other job, as a patent examiner, because it was so easy to visually represent all the information about a technical invention... but primarilly I use Miro as a teaching tool. I like Miro so much, I'm thinking about making a series of videos in my YouTube channel about how to use Miro for teaching, so the other professors at my university can use it too... and maybe like that we could convince the university to buy us some license... I hope it works. oh... I also used it to teach math to my niece, she is 13 years old, she really loved it

Fördelar:

The "upload"-->"saved files" its the most usefull tool ever. I work with Inkscape to produce PNG drawings for my classes, and with Miro I can upload them into my "saved files" and re-use them in other classes... it's like having a library of drawings. Absolutely brilliant.

Nackdelar:

The price. I think you could make a simpler version for teachers that don't have enough money for a tool oriented to project management. The "teacher" version doesn't need Canvas, and all the others fancy integrations, just give us the "saved files" and the basic tools and we will make magic with Miro.

Andoni
Andoni
Architect i Mexiko
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Arkitektur och planering, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Recensentens källa

Miro changed the way I do University and Work

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Since I use Miro, Teamwork is too easy to manage. It changed the way we share documents, images, sketches and ideas. It is like a real White board where you can embed almost anything and collaboration in real time is such a great feature.

Fördelar:

As an architect I love to have an organized and free Workspace. Miro is that amazing virtual workspace. I like a lot tools like Pen, Frame, Shape, Mind Maps, Kanban, Tables, etc. These tools do their job and are extremely easy to use and undestand. Presentation mode is a pppfff , it´s amazing , I love it, It´s so versatile. Video chat is a great tool, is very important for teamwork. In general, the App is very complete and has a big potential.

Nackdelar:

Well, as creative guys, we need many tools to express our ideas. I´d like to see tools like 3D on Miro. Tools related to Interior design, industrial design, architecture. I mean, tools that allow us to create what we´re thinking , what we see on our imagination. Because the creative process is what makes the difference. It comes to mind tools like 3D , complex shapes, to embed VR and AR docs, maps, idk... maybe not a tool but other Apps conected.

Övervägda alternativ: Milanote, Canva och Wrike

Anledningar att välja Miro: Miro is extremly beautiful , it is striking; colors, icons, UX and UI. Miro is a complete App and I think the most important thing I considered was the ability to connect with other apps.

Tidigare programvara: Trello, monday.com och Wrike

Anledningar att byta till Miro: Conexion to other apps and the amazing visual workspace :)

Satya
Senior FullStack Engineer i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51-200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Best collaboration tool

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Overall experience is great. Even if during this pandemic situation we used this a lot for any kind of discussions or any kind of meetings to clarify the stuff. This is the best tool for IT , Project management as well as Leadership.

Fördelar:

Any Graph or flow chart or anything we wanted to discuss in the team for that Miro board is the best tool. Good for retrospective meetings and share the views with the limited time duration because it has a timer feature that is great. Great inbuild templates available for any kind of flow chart or creating diagram. Great export methods of the dashboards which can be easily shared between the Team. Great feature of Kanban creation. Overall the best tool for collaboration between the team.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes while giving tag to the component on the dashboard the name giving feature is not showing up. We need to click so mane times to come up. Limited shapes are available for Diagram. Standardized UML shapes are not available.

Övervägda alternativ: eBooking, Bluescape och Ziflow

Anledningar att byta till Miro: Miro is the best product among all these as it is providing inbuilt features to use instantly. It is providing time options to limit the time for a meeting. It is providing a lot of canvas space to draw more wide and descriptive diagram which is really requires for a complex business.

Yann
Yann
Consultant i Finland
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Onlinemedier, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 1 + år
Recensentens källa

My go-to tool for brainstorming and planning with a more visual approach

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Fördelar:

I have been using Miro for a while, now, and I often find myself recommend it to the people I talk to. The overall platform principle of the infinite canvas is simply genius! You can have as many notes, projects and sketches as you please, all in the same place. Zooming in makes sure that you can see all the key information related to a specific project, while zooming out giving you a bird's eye view on the project itself or even on a more macro level, of the infinite canvas and all the projects in it. In particular, there are two features I like about Miro. Firstly, there are templates. Miro has an always-growing library of templates , which speed up the process of creating a valuable resource for brainstorming, planning or streamlining something, such as a concept map, a Kanban framework, a flowchart, or a customer journey, just to mention a few. You can simply pick a template and decide whether you want to use it blank (so its layout and "pieces of the puzzle" too) or with some actual content in it too. Then, there's the Miro smartphone app feature of the Stickies Capture. Get ready because this may sound like pure magic! Do you happen to have hand-written notes laying around in your office? Simply pull out your smartphone, open the Miro app and take a picture using the Stickies Capture. Miro will turn it into a digital and customizable post-it-note that will be added to your Miro canvas.

Nackdelar:

I wouldn't necessarily doubt this as the thing I like the least about Miro, but I'd still like to mention it because I think it's key... and it's the ability to easily navigate all the projects you have into your Miro infinite digital canvas. The problem is that there are so many projects you may plan or work on in a spot of a few days. Sometimes, I can get a bit tricky to easily find a specific project (or part of it) in a busy infinite canvas.

Maszni
Maszni
Senior Web Developer i Malaysia
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Underhållning, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Right tool for online visual collaboration

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Miro is the most constantly software that we have use when the pandemic hit our country, and we need to work remotely from home. It has all the tools that we need to collaborate on task and project and it work on real-time setting. We are really happy adopting this software as part of our work system.

Fördelar:

Online meeting and project discussion in online settings is the strongest feature that Miro has offered. Screen sharing is the most important and really critical feature that me and my team need when we are doing an online meeting for our project discussion as it will help us to visually showing our computer screen for other to see the point that i am presenting.

Nackdelar:

There are some bugs with the screen sharing, like it won't load my audio file and failed to play it but work correctly with the video file. The whiteboard has no board to its canvas and if not control correctly it will taking too much resource of my computer RAM and will drag my computer to run slowly.

Veljko
Lead Engineer i Serbien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Recensentens källa

Quick collaboration with real update-as-you-type across the board, perfect for collecting thoughts

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: We've been using Miro for months now for team retrospectives, collecting notes on past releases, gathering ideas for improvements etc. So far, we haven't had any experiences where we were left with feeling that something was lacking. The whole team is very satisfied with this product.

Fördelar:

It's great when your team is out of reach and you need to gather some ideas. It works even better than the physical presence of people, because it forces them to put it in a note - you can organize notes, transform them etc. Also, you can even see where everybody's mouse cursor is, which, even though isn't required, gives you a nice feeling of collaboration (imagine 10 cursors flying around, doing stuff... it just feels powerful and stimulating). Of course, you can turn it off if you'd like to. The collaboration board is 'near-infinite', offers many types of objects (stickies being most popular, but also tasks, lanes, images etc). There's meeting agenda, todo list, and other stuff you might need from an online meeting tool. Paid version also gives you an option to use active elements, like voting, countdown timer etc. Very cool.

Nackdelar:

The history of changes isn't that easy to track - who did what and when, who's put this element? when? what was added by John? etc. What this tool doesn't offer is an actual meeting (call/video) - for that, you'd have to use other means to connect.

Anthony
Teacher i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 501-1 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Awesome tool for teachers!!!

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: I'm a middle school teacher. I use the boards in two fashions: 1) for student collaboration, and 2) for displaying class notes, videos, distributed materials, and board writing. In my school we have a SmartBoard (aka - DumbBoard). The DumbBoard software is slow to load and wastes too much time, so the RealTimeBoard became a solution. For student collaboration, I have and idea section and work product selection. Students can determine if the final work they upload is accessible to me or other members. They can share comments, photos, and general ideas. For classroom shared material, student can vote. I find it best to visually think of the processes and what you want the kids to create. Then create a template board. Finally, create your classes. The import of excel or google sheets lists make it incredibly easy to add student names to the boards. For my class notes, I typically create a line across the middle of the board. Below the line is the homework section, above the line is the classwork. I create a boxes with the daily objective (Students will... in order to...) and upload the materials (view only via google docs). I can insert youtube videos and other documents (even pdfs, Microsoft docs, pictures, web pictures and websites, and charts). I create a frame around each of the lessons so that when students are absent they may view the materials. When they come in and tell me they didn't go to the site, I hand them a computer so they can visit the site. Students who are absent, getting tutored outside of class, or parents wanting to see what it is we are doing can easily access the public board, which does NOT contain any student information.

Fördelar:

-Free for Educators to use with students -Works extremely well with Google Suite, Microsoft 365 Business -Great alternative to SmartBoard -Pen feature is very smooth

Nackdelar:

-Takes some getting used to. -Can have a Prezzi, dizzying affect - Users need to be taught how to use

Jakub
Designer / Founder i Tjeckien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1 + år
Recensentens källa

Th golden standard in whiteboarding

5,0 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Generally the use and feel of Miro is great. We used it for planning, layouting, inspirations and moodboards. This is working absolutely great. ven exporting a backup from Miro feels as it is intended - no hassle. Just download the file. Same goes for exportin to PDF etc. Works. And that is the biggest added value.

Fördelar:

The ease of starting using Miro is amazing. Just register and start whiteboarding. After a while if you need any functionality you can think of you start to dig through the menues in the app and just like that - you find what you need. Be it a canban or a timer or building blocks for flowcharting.

Nackdelar:

It is definitely on the pricier end when it comes to collaborative editing. Of course there is a free and a "consultant" plan, but even after signing up for that one sharing boards and stating editing feels a bit rough. So you might pay for users and taht gets expencive.

Övervägda alternativ: Milanote

Anledningar att välja Miro: Featureset and user interface.

Tidigare programvara: Milanote

Anledningar att byta till Miro: It felt more professional and now it became a standard.