Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Miro Recensioner

4,7 (1 532)

Om Miro

En förstklassig samarbetsbaserad online-plattform för whiteboardtavlor som gör att teamen får jobbet gjort.

Lär dig mer om Miro

Fördelar:

In addition, I like the integration with Microsoft Teams as an additional way to collaborate.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes I get lost with the layers or locking content. I feel that this feature could be set differently.

Betyg för Miro

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Miro har ett totalt betyg på 4,7 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 1 532 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Miro tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (1 532)

Director, Customer Technology i USA
Turistföretag, 501‒1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Miro is the dream product for remote teams!

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: I love Miro, it’s helped me organize my own thoughts and ideas, and collaborate with people in any location and at any time (or asynchronously). It’s just Ana amazing repository, and a really flexible tool that provides all sorts of solutions.

Fördelar:

Miro is the digital whiteboard I spent 20 years to see, and it’s almost as awesome as I always hoped. Being able to quickly and easily collect all sorts of materials, designs, references, links, diagrams, etc, and have a permanent, shareable repository is HUGE for teams.

Nackdelar:

I understand pricing st a basic level, where it’s basically just myself and a few reviewers, but I don’t understand how to scale it where large numbers of people are creating within it, and it seems like that would get expensive quickly.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer i USA
Datormjukvara, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Miro Collaboration helps our team build product roadmaps

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Our team is able to create better user flows and roadmaps as a result of the collaborative features made available by Miro. Facilitates communication between product concept and actual use. It's easy to get started with Miro because it comes with a pre-made template.

Fördelar:

This program has a high degree of natural user interface design. It has not been necessary for me to make use of any native tutorials (which are, of course, fantastic) in order to create excellent diagrams. Facilitates the visualization of technological processes with the purpose of pinpointing areas of difficulty, complexity, and risk.

Nackdelar:

The only drawback is that it takes an extra click every time I want to write the name on a whiteboard. A pop-up window appears whenever I try to give a board a name.

Yael
freelance English teacher i Andorra
E-lärande, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

An excellent tool for remote teaching

Fördelar:

It's intuitive for me and my students, and I have many options that enable creative work.

Nackdelar:

Some features of the board may disappear for no apparent reason. The price per user is a bit to high.

Verifierad recensent
Finansiella tjänster, 501‒1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Growth, VC funding & re-branding cause my love affair with Miro (Realtimeboard) to end

2,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: I had an initial love affair with Realtimeboard and had a subscription since 2016/17. Growth and then VC funding last year together with the re-branding debacle are forcing me to re-think that love. It's been unrequited for the last while. :-( NPS scores

Fördelar:

Easy to use, excellent real-time capabilities

Nackdelar:

Poor customer support & dishonesty. The change to Miro saw them stiff paid Premium users of Realtimeboard and not honour the remainder of their subscriptions Slow pace of feature development No offline capabilities

Carl
CPO i Sverige
Datormjukvara, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

This tool has so many good uses

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We started playing with it for wireframes with free licenses. Then had a workshop with a customer and needed to by a couple of users and since then we haven't looked back. We use it a lot.

Fördelar:

Easy to invite free users to a workshop/session and it is so easy for them to participate and contribute. Totally hassle free to start working with. And the use cases are so many. We do a lot of SCRUM meetings. We do wireframes, brainstorming, workshops, idea management and more.

Nackdelar:

Tried doing a Product Roadmap and it is very visible but a hassle to do and update so I don't use it for that anymore.

Friederike
Educational Therapist i Tyskland
Utbildningsförvaltning, 11‒50 anställda

Miro for online teaching

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I switched from Google's jamboard, they recommended Miro, and I'm very pleased so far, it offers much more than jamboard!

Fördelar:

Miro is a very versatile tool, which let's me develop graphics, take notes, work together with my student in real time etc. It's great for online lessons!

Nackdelar:

I needen a moment, to get an overview of all the features. Not everything was completely intuitive, but if you take the time to explore, you'll get the hang of it!

Oyaro
Research assistant i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Project planning and real time collaboration tool

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

I like the advance features that Miro have which makes it possible to manage projects thanks to the real-time collaboration.

Nackdelar:

The tool is expensive to acquire compared to its alternatives

Aomukaga
Research assistant i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Miro: project management and data visualization solution

Fördelar:

I love the flexibility that comes with the tool which allows for multiple projects

Nackdelar:

The tool is awesome and there are no issues to date

Jonathan
Senior Technical Content Developer i USA
Dator- och nätverkssäkerhet, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Bring visual elements into just about any meeting

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

It is *very* easy and *very* quick to diagram with Miro. Ten minutes will give you a functional skeleton, thirty minutes will give you a really great flowchart/workflow/mind map etc. That's half the time I would expect to spend, based on my experience with other tools. What this means for individuals is that you're only a few minutes away from having something to share at a meeting. Even better, Miro makes it easy to share your work in a lot of different ways, including plain ol' export as a jpg, which means you can reach people who aren't necessarily going to jump on a video call with you.

Nackdelar:

Though the interface is pretty easy to use, some of the advanced features will force even experienced users to pause and say "Wait, what does this do?" Also, digital accessibility isn't Miro's strong suit and I doubt they're meeting all the WCAG guidelines.

Verifierad recensent
Mat och dryck, 10 000+ anställda
Recensentens källa

Awesome for workshops/ collaboration use cases

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: This is a great tool for workshops (hybrid or fully remote) or brainstorming session types. It is simple to utilize, no training is required to participate, and there are also nice host-related tools (for example the popping up time keeper counter, the "pre-defined templates, etc)

Fördelar:

No training is required. Defacto intuitive for new joiners. Scalability (you can start from 1 board, and then create many more). Very easy to collaborate/ brainstorm via post-its, comments. Templates are also great for hosts/ moderators (this makes workshops pre-work simpler and more efficient)

Nackdelar:

Complex to manage licenses at the corporate level. You may end up letting business users buy 'on their own' whenever necessary. A bit complex as well to manage access to participants.

Veljko
Lead Engineer i Serbien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Quick collaboration with real update-as-you-type across the board, perfect for collecting thoughts

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: We've been using Miro for months now for team retrospectives, collecting notes on past releases, gathering ideas for improvements etc. So far, we haven't had any experiences where we were left with feeling that something was lacking. The whole team is very satisfied with this product.

Fördelar:

It's great when your team is out of reach and you need to gather some ideas. It works even better than the physical presence of people, because it forces them to put it in a note - you can organize notes, transform them etc. Also, you can even see where everybody's mouse cursor is, which, even though isn't required, gives you a nice feeling of collaboration (imagine 10 cursors flying around, doing stuff... it just feels powerful and stimulating). Of course, you can turn it off if you'd like to. The collaboration board is 'near-infinite', offers many types of objects (stickies being most popular, but also tasks, lanes, images etc). There's meeting agenda, todo list, and other stuff you might need from an online meeting tool. Paid version also gives you an option to use active elements, like voting, countdown timer etc. Very cool.

Nackdelar:

The history of changes isn't that easy to track - who did what and when, who's put this element? when? what was added by John? etc. What this tool doesn't offer is an actual meeting (call/video) - for that, you'd have to use other means to connect.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Founder i Nederländerna
Forskning, Egenföretagare

Övervägda alternativ:

Visual thinking board

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: I'm a visual thinker, and I couldn't function without a tool like this. I've tried them all and keep coming back to Miro.

Fördelar:

It has all the flexibility I need to lay out my ideas, and progressively develop them. Plus, the community templates are amazingly useful and new contributions keep coming.

Nackdelar:

I am sometimes disappointed or unimpressed by the visual aesthetic aspect, but this is a very light annoyance.

Melissa
Melissa
Game Developer i USA
Datormjukvara, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

I love how simple it is to onboard my co-workers

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: From brainstorming to final delivery, Miro has been a great resource for me. The user-friendly design makes this program a breeze to operate. Also, Miro includes a ready-to-use template. Try out as many templates as you can find that are appropriate for your project. It was a breeze to work from home using this app. Integrates well with Jira's templates.

Fördelar:

It's extremely visually appealing! I mostly utilize it to communicate work processes to newly hired employees. It's a terrific approach to show off our tracks and systems without having to go into great depth about how and why they work. Finally, I'll be able to provide an excellent summary that our team may go to for future reference.

Nackdelar:

It's more difficult to keep track of and prevent people from making modifications in the incorrect places while working with large teams. It's a little clumsy, and there are a few things that might need more explanation, but once you get the idea of it, it's not too tough.

Parth
Web Developer i Indien
Personal & rekrytering, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Miro helping to increase productivity and efficiency

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: It's a fantastic platform for collaboration amongst many stakeholders, including UX, POs, and many more. It has been tremendously helpful to be able to naturally depict thoughts and concepts and to utilise Miro as a whiteboard for several reasons. Our project management procedures have been made more efficient and streamlined. The collaborative capabilities offered by MIRO, however, allow people of diverse backgrounds to contribute ideas without necessarily speaking out.

Fördelar:

It is fairly easy. It runs well and usually has an understanding of what we are trying to accomplish. We often communicate with our personnel and concerned parties using Miro. Additionally, the frameworks built into the software assist organise meetings more quickly. In addition to allowing you to express your creativity, the vast selection of activity templates, marker colours, custom icons, voting, comments, CMS integration, and document collaboration enables you to run workshops successfully. With the diversity of tools and plugins it supports, Miro can assist you in expressing them. It is also straightforward enough so that you won't feel overwhelmed and can concentrate on your job.

Nackdelar:

The projects' lack of organisation is what I detest the most. The search is also not optimal as there is no hierarchy, tiers, folders, etc. The administrative dashboard and user organisation in Miro have also been a problem for me. Although the programme is typically simple to use, I have encountered difficulties navigating it when working with many Miro accounts. However, after showing teams the value of whiteboarding, they frequently become more receptive to it.

Rachel
Rachel
System Engineer i USA

Miro is the Master of Teamwork and Collaboration

4,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We've started using Miro as a tool for brainstorming and sharing our thoughts. It's been a great way to generate ideas and make rough drafts of our projects. This method is effective because it allows us to briefly describe the benefits and drawbacks of each idea.

Fördelar:

Online teamwork is fantastic. To let others contribute to the whiteboard, just send them an email invitation. Including people from outside the team in the project's development is beneficial. Miro is a portable and functional whiteboard app. We can now put things into some kind of order that makes sense.

Nackdelar:

Because of Miro's per-user licensing structure, everyone who wants to work together on a project must chip in. The issue is that you cannot invite individuals for the sole purpose of reading without purchasing a license for each individual user.

Christian
Christian
Human Resources Manager i USA
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

It is a very simple and robust application for all kinds of projects

4,0 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The capacity to consolidate thoughts and efforts from many file types is a significant benefit. And unlike its rivals, it allows you to talk to your team members without switching platforms. As a result, teamwork is improved and workflows experience less friction.

Fördelar:

It's one of the best tools you may have for any kind of job or play because it's versatile, creative, and simple to use. It's great because it's easy to import content from other formats and platforms, you can work with an endless canvas, and your team can interact and collaborate in real time.

Nackdelar:

When I'm working on a project in my area, I rely heavily on journey maps and group brainstorming sessions. It's not simple for me to import data from other programs like Figma or Invision.

Jakub
Designer / Founder i Tjeckien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Th golden standard in whiteboarding

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Generally the use and feel of Miro is great. We used it for planning, layouting, inspirations and moodboards. This is working absolutely great. ven exporting a backup from Miro feels as it is intended - no hassle. Just download the file. Same goes for exportin to PDF etc. Works. And that is the biggest added value.

Fördelar:

The ease of starting using Miro is amazing. Just register and start whiteboarding. After a while if you need any functionality you can think of you start to dig through the menues in the app and just like that - you find what you need. Be it a canban or a timer or building blocks for flowcharting.

Nackdelar:

It is definitely on the pricier end when it comes to collaborative editing. Of course there is a free and a "consultant" plan, but even after signing up for that one sharing boards and stating editing feels a bit rough. So you might pay for users and taht gets expencive.

Hafiz
Self employed i Malaysia
Animation, Egenföretagare

Övervägda alternativ:

Friendly interface

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Miro has been simple and most effective way to boost my creativity to the next level.

Fördelar:

Miro has helped me in a lot of areas range from gathering ideas to final delivery. This software is very easy to use because the interface is very friendly. Miro also has template-ready to use. I recommend to you to try all the template that suits your project and need.

Nackdelar:

It’s hard to navigate. Sometimes I lost to find which board is which when my board is getting bigger. It would be nice if we can name every section, so when we right click, we can easily choose which section we want to go.

Remco
CTO i Nederländerna
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

An enhanced digital whiteboard with the freedom of a whiteboard allowing you to do so much more.

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Planning and organizing, decision making, collaboration, brainstorming. I finally have a planning tool that works for me.

Fördelar:

I've looked far and white for methods to do my project planning and tracking. Using the visuals Miro offers me is beyond anything i have found thus far. I finally get my plans in order and get more things done. Both for myself as for my team. Use it heavily to visualize dependencies, use size to signal importance, colors for status (to do-working-done) and use tags to mark technical debt. Zoom out to have the bigger picture like the decision trees, guiding principles. Zoom in and find the details for the daily job, mark your technical debt and more.

Nackdelar:

Because the interface doesn't get in your way, starting might be a little hard. I've had no problem with this myself, but found colleagues requiring some time to master Miro.

Amanda F
Amanda F
System Engineer i USA
Recensentens källa

The best environment for productive teamwork

4,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: For the past two years, Miro has been an integral part of my work team. Sticky notes, customizable marker colors, drag-and-drop capabilities, and nifty visual aids like flowcharts and mind maps are just some of the features that make this platform stand out.

Fördelar:

I appreciate how convenient it is to make and save various customer journey maps and diagrams. Though I frequently make use of this site for collaboration, I am not familiar with any of its direct rivals.

Nackdelar:

When trying to invite others to view a private board, the link doesn't always function on the first try, but other than that, I can't find anything wrong with Miro.

Cynthia
Founder i USA
Professionell träning och coaching, Egenföretagare

Now I Can't Live Without It

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: The flexibility of this product is astounding. I can use it for almost every element of my daily workflow as a self-employed business consultant. I use boards to keep track of what tasks are on my plate today as well as which ones are on deck. It's cut my time putting new presentations together by half, since I can brainstorm what I want to include and organize it quickly which cuts down on the time I actually spend putting slides together. Plus, it makes workshops a snap since I can illustrate changes in real time or even invite attendees to collaborate live. I use it for marketing too - brainstorming our marketing story and persona and moving seamlessly into wireframes. I originally used it with one of my clients, but am now a subscriber myself who recommends it to everyone I know.

Fördelar:

My favorite thing about Miro is it's flexibility. I have a hard time thinking of a business problem I want to work on where Miro isn't helpful - which is great a solo business owner. From task tracking, the brainstorming content creation, marketing, and monitoring strategic improvement (with approaches like traction) Miro is up for just about any challenge.

Nackdelar:

I'd love to see the ability to do more customized branding, to integrate our favorite fonts and use a wider palate of colors.

Ronald
professor i Peru
E-lärande, 501‒1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Enough about project management, Miro is awesome for teaching !!

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I'm a university teacher. Since the pandemic started, I have been trying different platforms and software every semester. I have a pen tablet (Wacom Intuos L), but pairing it with the right sofware or platform is kinda tricky. I'm very picky and demanding about the quality of the drawings and visual tools I can present to my students in each class; and that's why I'm always looking for better tools. I've used OpenBoard, MS Whiteboard, MS OneNote, Krita, Blender (yes, not kidding!), Google Jamboard, Inkscape and Diagrams IO. Since I found Miro, everything changed, it's like... this is the tool !!... finally!!... I use it for each one of my classes. Also, I started using it in my other job, as a patent examiner, because it was so easy to visually represent all the information about a technical invention... but primarilly I use Miro as a teaching tool. I like Miro so much, I'm thinking about making a series of videos in my YouTube channel about how to use Miro for teaching, so the other professors at my university can use it too... and maybe like that we could convince the university to buy us some license... I hope it works. oh... I also used it to teach math to my niece, she is 13 years old, she really loved it

Fördelar:

The "upload"-->"saved files" its the most usefull tool ever. I work with Inkscape to produce PNG drawings for my classes, and with Miro I can upload them into my "saved files" and re-use them in other classes... it's like having a library of drawings. Absolutely brilliant.

Nackdelar:

The price. I think you could make a simpler version for teachers that don't have enough money for a tool oriented to project management. The "teacher" version doesn't need Canvas, and all the others fancy integrations, just give us the "saved files" and the basic tools and we will make magic with Miro.

Patrick M
Patrick M
Sr. Engineering Manager i USA
Maskin- eller industriteknik, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Incredible platform for collaborating, brainstorming and executing ideas.

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Miro understands numerous of the collaboration impediments of not being able to connected together with your colleagues in individual. With Miro, my organization can brainstorm, oversee ventures, share thoughts, and celebrate in a virtual space as on the off chance that we were sharing a meeting room. Miro makes a difference me organize my thoughts by rationally mapping them, making client stories, and the community has extraordinary formats for distinctive needs, particularly workshops, collaborating and sharing in genuine time with colleagues is additionally exceptionally simple.

Fördelar:

I cherish the collaboration highlights accessible in Miro, the capacity to make sheets and grant get to to others is what sets Miro separated from the rest, no other stage I've utilized combines an natural whiteboard/mind outline interface with collaboration highlights live as easily as Miro. It's a awesome device for numerous purposes: share introductions, run workshops remotely, utilize it as a canvas to organize your thoughts, or basically as a board to glue your images. Presenting with Miro could be a extraordinary involvement, on the off chance that you know your members are not exceptionally great with the apparatus or have never utilized it, you'll drive them to take after you whereas you display, which makes a difference anticipate botches, most of the highlights are exceptionally natural.

Nackdelar:

It's not a idealize apparatus, but it'll be, and I'm beyond any doubt they strive to be the leading; I know from my encounter that there's a part of investigate with their client database to move forward. Its video include needs work, its modern highlights like clustering and keen gatherings still feel like a work in advance, but they are great features. Third party plugins can cause you a few issues at times, whereas usually not completely Miro's blame, I think way better documentation and engineer back would offer assistance to dispose of these uncommon issues.

Shannel
Shannel
Climate Change Analyst i Kenya
Tankesmedjor, 11‒50 anställda
Recensentens källa

A perfect digital workspace for managing work and collaboration.

5,0 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: With an organization like ours where most of our projects are based on climate evaluation and analysis, we tend to have teams working both remotely and on site. We use Miro as a link between these teams where we get a shared workspace for us to meet digitally and collaborate on the projects. Moreso, Miro helps us to plan our project works which includes creating diagrammatic representations of the projects for easier visualization and monitoring.

Fördelar:

It was easy for us to implement Miro in our organization. When getting started with Miro, there were alot of simply designed in-built templates which helped us to learn quickly how to maximize the abilities of Miro features. I also like how Miro flexibility allowed us to integrate it with multiple other products that were already existing in our organization. Miro offers us with the best visualization tools which makes it easy to us to visualize our projects in order to have clear understanding on how the projects are progressing. With Miro, were able to collaborate with the other teams who are working remotely without any interferences.

Nackdelar:

The intuitive user interface of Miro makes it so easy to learn the product architecture and this makes it easy to navigate through it. All the times i have used Miro, i always get a flawless experience so no complaints.

Mary
Senior Program Manager i Danmark

My favorite collaboration tool

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Miro helps me run collaborative workshops, visualize important things and facilitate better decision-making. It also helps me create a shared understanding within my teams. Miro helped me keep people on the same page when it was impossible to get everybody in the same room.

Fördelar:

Miro is very easy to use and provides great features for facilitators so that they can set up their boards easily and run meetings and workshops smoothly. I love how easy it is to set up new boards and align and cluster objects and I also like how the features are constantly being improved. The voting feature is a good example of that, it used to be challenging to use it with less experienced people but the user experience has improved a lot.

Nackdelar:

It would be great if Miro had different user groups within a team so that I could give them different permissions and then easily select the groups when creating a new project. I wish there were more colors of sticky notes or that we could set up the color the same way it's possible to do with shapes. I also wish it were possible to skip frames in presentation mode or determine which frames on the board I want to show when presenting. I wish it were possible to change the size and position of the timer and have more than one timer at the same time.