Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Acuity Scheduling Recensioner

4,8 (5 606)

Om Acuity Scheduling

Automatisera dina kundbokningar, avbokningar, påminnelser och betalningar med hjälp av en mycket behaglig programvara för webbaserad schemaläggning.

Lär dig mer om Acuity Scheduling

Fördelar:

I love how accessible this product is and the support team are very helpful.

Nackdelar:

The same applies to setting availability. It can be a bit confusing when blocking off times by day.

Betyg för Acuity Scheduling

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Acuity Scheduling har ett totalt betyg på 4,8 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 5 606 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Acuity Scheduling tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (5 606)

Rashidat
Rashidat
CEO i USA
Individ- och familjetjänster, Egenföretagare

Checks all my boxes

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: I’m managing my time for multiple groups of needs and Acuity is allowing me to do that all in one place. I can manage my personal needs, my life coaching needs, and my nonprofit needs all in one place and still keep my hair (because I haven’t pulled it out trying to keep myself afloat). I look forward to continuing to use the software as it has room for me to expand and handle other needs that I foresee in the future. For me, Acuity is a great one stop shop to manage and connect people to the services provide.

Fördelar:

I switched from Calendly because I was having people make appointments at the last minute and back to back. I really appreciate that Acuity has functionality to account for my preferences in both situations. I really enjoy the ability to personalize my different scheduling links since I set up scheduling for a few different scenarios. I tend to use the specific appointment type scheduling link, which is great to have separated from the overall link so that there is no confusion in booking. There is so much other functionality that I haven’t had a chance to use yet link the intake forms and billing, but I’m looking forward to using it. Also, I really enjoy the emails and correspondence that I’ve had with organization. I haven’t even submitted a help ticket, but every email is funny and engaging and it feels like someone is personally attending to me!

Nackdelar:

I had a little bit of confusion with the set up of my calendars. It took some searching to figure out how to combine all my appointments to one calendar. All in all I figured it out and still love my account.

Kiri
Owner i Australien
Detaljhandel, 2‒10 anställda

Reliable software

5,0 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall, I'm very happy with Acuity scheduling.

Fördelar:

The software works consistently and reliably. It's reassuring to know that customers are receiving the correct information, and we are aware of any changes in real time. Being able to ban problem customers is essential for us. The forms allow us to create click-wrap agreements with our clients.

Nackdelar:

My only issue with acuity is the look of the booking form. There isn't a lot of scope to alter the appearance, and the standard format isn't the most visually appealing.

Tracy
Strategic Marketing Advisor i Kanada

Superb Calendar Management

3,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: It has been super easy to use as it's integrated with my SquareSpace website.

Fördelar:

The things I like most are the ability to set up multiple calendars to control when people are booking into my calendar and how many time slots for each different kind of meeting I can plan a day! My calendar manages itself!

Nackdelar:

I've had problems with people getting the confirmation emails and not adding the event to their calendar, as it doesn't automatically create an event for the meeting with the recipient.

Emily
Founder and Lead Teacher i USA
E-lärande, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Acuity is helpful for one-time bookings and virtual events!

4,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: It works for one prong of my business and is well priced! It’s a partner biz with Squarespace too so they’re very compatible on my website.

Fördelar:

The pricing model is affordable and you can begin setting up your account as soon as you pay — there’s even a free version! It’s super easy to let customers book and purchase online and the email setup (confirmation, reminders, etc) and they can modify and change on their own too!

Nackdelar:

The booking widget and checkout aren’t as visually customizable as I’d like. It also doesn’t customers book recurring lessons and choose the dates, so it’s not good for weekly music lessons/tutoring, etc.

Nomfundo
Assistant i Sydafrika
Affärsmaterial och utrustning, 2‒10 anställda

REST WHILE MAXIMIZING INCOME

5,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: My CUSTOMER BASE IS GROWING AND MY CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY SINCE THEY CAN BOOK EASY AND FAST WITHOUT WAITING FO MY RESPONSE

Fördelar:

AUTOMATED APPOINTMENT BOOKING allows me to multitask since I don't have to do appointments myself.

Nackdelar:

PRICING it is for people who are already prospering in business

Jerra L
Stylist i USA
Kundservice, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Acuity Scheduling has empowered salon professionals to deliver exceptional guest services

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Acuity Scheduling has helped us optimize our business. Offering appointment window by tracking when Iam available and letting my clients schedule then is magical. I also get notified through my email when a booking is made. And also the wait-list calendar has ensured we don't have colliding appointments which has proven to be paramount in embracing a hospitality driven approach to hair care.

Fördelar:

As we continue transform our business by adopting tech solutions that personalize the guest or rather customer experience, Acuity Scheduling has been in the centre of this transformation. It's implementation process was a a quick fix that didn't affect the salon operations. It delivers a free trial that we utilized greatly for learning purposes to familiarize with it. Comes with a slick and straightforward UI that makes it user friendly without prior knowledge. Acuity Scheduling delivers a range of features that we have found very helpful in running our day to day beauty salon business. We are able to create appointments for the different services we offer while customizing it to including details like duration, prices, description and images to highlight those services. As a staff member Iam added in the acuity and it allows me to find upcoming appointments and manage booking. I have also managed to create my own calendar soo I can be booked personally and enables me enter the specific hours Iam a available which I have synced with my personal email for notifications and alerts. It is also easy to offer discounts for those diehard clients soo that we off some amount on their next appointment. Integrating it with stripe payments has streamlined the collection of online payment during booking and record payments made in person. Lastly tracking the use of Acuity Scheduling using the report functionality allows for improvement.

Nackdelar:

Acuity scheduling is the master of conveniences through coordinated bookings and salon appointments. The information available online and it's responsive technical team has ensured that our use experience has no hutches.

Esther
Head Operations and Sales i USA
Finansiella tjänster, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Sensational Appointment Scheduling Software.

Fördelar:

It is an affordable tool for scheduling appointments within minutes.It has an intuitive and user-friendly interface.Itbis simple to reschedule or cancel appointment using this tool.I never miss appointments because of Acuity Scheduling reminder feature.

Nackdelar:

It makes appointment scheduling process fast and effortless thus nothing to complain.

Joseph
Information Technology Specialist i USA
Konstruktion, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

A Straightforward Appointment Scheduling Software.

Fördelar:

I like how it is simple and fast to book or rather book appointments with Acuity Scheduling.Again,it is simple to cancel or reschedule appointments with Acuity Scheduling anytime.It has a reminder feature that ensures that I don't miss any appointment.

Nackdelar:

I haven't faced any challenges with Acuity Scheduling since it meets my appointment scheduling needs.

Kristin
Psychologist i USA
Psykisk vård, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Helps reduce my scheduling workload

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

I love that patients can schedule and manage their own appointments. It doesn't require an email exchange with me to do so which is nice. Another real game changer was the lack of administrative time spent on sending out reminders manually. I actually get to take the time I was spending on scheduling, rescheduling, and reminding and direct that energy to patient care.

Nackdelar:

The only minor drawback is that some patients have reported difficulties figuring out how to cancel or see their appointments. These complaints are usually from less tech-savvy folks. I created a standard email for how to save appointments to their calendar and how to log into Acuity to see appointments if you didn't. It cuts down a lot on questions.

Abegail
Abegail
risk analyst i Filippinerna
Kundservice, 10 000+ anställda

Acuity for scheduling

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: If you are looking for one of the best scheduling tool you can consider this.

Fördelar:

It has a good features that you can easily learn.

Nackdelar:

Nothing much because I like how I use it.

Monica
Founder/Owner i USA
Publicering, Egenföretagare

Easily Fits Into My Solo Biz

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: Once I set up my questionnaire and determined my schedule and link name, it really was good to go. I've shared it with a variety of potential clients with no complaints so far as to issues using it. I look forward to getting to know the tool even better so I can hopefully streamline things even more. I believe it will integrate nicely with a WP site - according to my designer - so all the more reason to stick with this one.

Fördelar:

The best thing about Acuity to me is how easy it is to incorporate into my business process. I can easily update my daily schedule before I share the scheduling link with a potential client. I was able to create a questionnaire used within Acuity, and I can just add the link to my site for people to use when they are ready to schedule a meeting. Plus I can customize the link with my business name. And that's just using the free version. I will upgrade when it's time and I anticipate it being even better when I do.

Nackdelar:

Because I am not yet using this daily, I don't have any complaints about this tool as of yet. There are all kinds of little things I'm not even using yet and the price is right even to just try out the other features. What's not to like?

Jay
COO i USA
Fotografi, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Easily solved our complex Photography Studio schedule.

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: We love Acuity and cannot see ever moving away from it. Not only does it manage our booking and syncing with Google Calendar, but it also integrates with our CRM Pipedrive. We use it both on the computer and mobile application while out of the studio with clients which has made booking incredibly easy and no longer a frustration. On top of that, our no-shows have plummeted due to the automation reminder text messages and emails. Something we never had implemented prior to Acuity and now couldn't live without. With how busy everybody is anymore, reminders are so helpful and really make a huge difference so we don't get stuck waiting on a client who forgot to show up.

Fördelar:

We love the ability for clients to schedule themselves, and once we got everything sorted out with how to logistically set up our schedule to account for how our business runs, it has solved so many issues and problems of knowing when to schedule a client. The ability to assign resources and set the availability for those resources is really the best part. For almost any client-heavy industry this is a key feature which allows you to maximize your client load in an orderly fashion. We wen't from thinking our schedule was maxed out, to realizing we had the ability to expand our schedule over 50% thus increasing our bottom line.

Nackdelar:

If you have no worked with a scheduling software before, there is a learning curve. We used Acuity for well over 9 months before figuring out how to really utilize this tool to maximize our studio schedule. Granted, the help and support Acuity offers is amazing, but I tend to DIY most things until I get stuck. By reaching out for help and support when you get stuck, the only minor frustration is easily mitigated and goes away quickly.

Owner i Storbritannien
Fotografi, Egenföretagare

Pleasantly surprised

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: So far i'm quite happy with Acuity Scheduling. Even though there is the annoyance of the menu system, the features & level of customisation available outweigh this.

Fördelar:

So far there's quite a lot to like about Acuity Scheduling. I like that I can have different appointment groups & types which I can customise with photos & text (inc T&C's etc.) as well as customise the calendar settings to only allow bookings at times that are convenient to me. I also like that I can hide certain appointment types so they are only visible to people I share the link with, this is especially useful for one off or promotional sessions. The integration with my external google calendar is also a great feature & something which was lacking from other scheduling tools I've tried. The option to take online payments is also a good feature, and something which i'm sure will really help to streamline my booking process. There are also many options for integrating with external apps such as quick books, facebook, active campaign etc. which i'm yet to fully explore but I'm sure will be useful to me and improve the efficiency of my booking process.

Nackdelar:

The only issue I have is that the user interface could be improved. As i'm still fairly new to this software, I find when i click on a link to make changes (for example 'Availability') and it's not actually the menu I want, I have to go all the way back to the home screen to then search through the respective menus to find what I want. This becomes annoying if you go through this process several times to find what you'r after, and it could be improved by either adding drop down menus, or at least leaving the entire navigation menu visible in each section.

Övervägda alternativ: Fresha

Anledningar att byta till Acuity Scheduling: I've been looking at ways to improve & streamline my booking process & started off looking at the free tool within facebook. It didn't take long to become very very annoyed with the facebook tool as it would not properly integrate with my google calendar (so it was essentially pointless). The functionality & ability to customise was also poor. I also looked at other free tools, such as google forms but again they lacked the level of functionality tor really give me any kind of improvement. As the free tools didn't really cut it for me, i started looking elsewhere and compared Acuity with a couple of other paid options (such as office 365). What swung it for me was the level of customisation & available features when compared to others.

Kate
owner i Australien
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, Egenföretagare

WOW Acuity Scheduling increased My bookings By 80% in-the first week

Fördelar:

I really love that myself and the client get an email to confirm the booking instantly, I love the color coding of my treatments in a glace, I know who has booked a massage and the length of time or if it's an energy healing or reflexology & my clients say its really easy to use. Squarespace has been quite fast in getting back to me with any problems or queries and mostly provide a video on how to address any problems with step by step instructions which is super helpful by last website provider would take over a week to get back to me and want to charge me each time even when it was their mistake so Squarespace/ Scheduling service makes me extremely happy I feel they are supporting me in my business and understand the urgency of having a to fix any problems. Great work Squarespace /Scheduling I appreciate the service you provide and am thrilled with my choice to use your platform and booking system.

Nackdelar:

I have only been using this for 6 days so the things I would add or change may already be a possibility and I just haven't had the time to work it out as yet Firstly, the block time off is a bit too slow I just want to click block and then the space of time on the day I wish to block and it's done, it's really slow to have to click block and manually fill it out in the side panel other booking systems aloud the way I wish it to be and it was much more proficient. on three occasions this week clients have been able to usefully book a time that was already booked by another client and I have had to call and apologize and try to reschedule the last client that booked which is quite embarrassing and the clients don't understand how it's possible. also, I haven't worked out how my clients can book or chose from my two clinic locations I wonder if that's possible?

Stavros
Stavros
Wedding Officiant i USA
Evenemangstjänster, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Acuity Scheduling Is A Super Trifecta In The Appointment Scheduling Application Platform

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience was outstanding. I cannot say anything negative about this platform as it really delivered all the bells and whistles that you want in an appointment scheduling application.

Fördelar:

The top features for me were the ability to have a client make a "reservation, appointment, booking" that is dated more than 1 year from the current day. Many competitors have a restriction on future bookings which only allow you to make a booking within the next 365 days. In my industry, dealing with Weddings, future ability to make a reservation 2 or even 3 years from the current day is crucial. The number 2 feature that I believe is underrated and is very important in many industries is the fact that appointment add-on's such as a time extension or a same-day rehearsal, Acuity was one of the only that took that specific booking and reflected that overall appointment time into my future availability. Not all applications factor in "add-on's" into the future appointment availability which can cause problems in servicing other clients who now have an opportunity to schedule the service even though you the provider might not be available. Another great feature is that Guests who pay for the service in full have the ability to give you a tip. (which is a rare feature among. these appointment application solutions.)

Nackdelar:

The only cons are that even their top tier level plans which go for approximately $45/ month still do not come with phone support. While setting up your account is quite streamlined and simple. I still have a personal opinion on those applications that cost a specific amount per month should provide phone support. I would like to note that their email support was on point and did respond better than some other competitors I have used in the past.

Nea
Professionell träning och coaching, 2‒10 anställda

One Stop Scheduling Tool

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Acuity continues to expand and refine the scheduilng features and options it offers it's users . I use this platform for one on one meetings, group sessions, classes and multi-day events. I love that they offer numerous integrations making it super easy to get going. The help articles are truly helpful. Any glitches I have had have really just been a learning curve - the more I learn, the easier it has been to get the results I want. Totally a great tool for coaches and trainers.

Fördelar:

Acuity is a great tool for scheduling individual sessions, as well as classes and packages for coaching or events. It is easy to use as an administrator, but what makes it great, is that it is easy and very familiar to users - people "Get It" pretty quick!

Nackdelar:

The way to set up coaching packages is good for the owner, but totally not user friendly. The client gets a code to be able to redeem their coaching classes. I would love for this to be easier and less burdensome on the clients. Also I would love a way for the administrator to be able to set up a client account/portal for the client...rather than having to push back to have them set up. Any steps that require client action - is a negative experience....

Ryan
Regional Leader i USA
Finansiella tjänster, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Excellent product that will easily pay for itself if used regularly.

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Acuity has made the process of scheduling so much easier and modern, especially for current clients and people I already have a great relationship with.

Fördelar:

Having a scheduling software in general is such a game-changer for someone in sales who sets their own appointments. It's so easy for me to have a chat with someone, and if there is interest, I just send them my link to schedule an appointment and they do. It's also super easy to send out emails to prospective clients or existing clients about revisit appointments and include your personalized schedule link. If done right, you will soon see appointments pop up on your calendar "out of nowhere." I just recently had a client schedule a follow-up where we did some business that basically paid for my annual cost of Acuity. It pays for itself so quickly! The system is so well organized, and there are too many customization features to mention. I recommend grabbing a free trial to test it out for yourself. The client-side scheduling page can be made to be super professional and welcoming.

Nackdelar:

I don't believe there is a way to see a detailed monthly or weekly calendar view in the mobile app. It only shows daily schedules. It would be nice to have monthly and weekly calendar views so you can easily see which days have (or don't have) appointments set yet. (this is easily accessible on a PC)

Jai
Owner i Australien
Recensentens källa

Minimal look and maximum features

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall I love the functionality, design and integrations.
I appreciate the option to create unique and short URLs for my business' booking system and further unique URLs for different appointment types.
It doesn't matter if I am having a conversation on the phone, messages or email, I can send the link of a specific appointment type to the clients and let them pick a time convenient for them.
With other alternate software, it is hard to remember the URLs so AS is a clear winner.

Fördelar:

I love the look. It's clean, sharp and very easy to sync with your branding. I have been using it for over a year and never had any issue with it, notifications, email reminders for clients, syncing with different personal and work calendars, accepting payments for appointment bookings.

Nackdelar:

Lack of free version. Sometimes I wish they had a free version with reduced features for clients who need an online booking system but expect only 5 bookings per month. $14 is a bit too much for them so they usually go with Calendly.

Marie
Founder i USA
Professionell träning och coaching, 11‒50 anställda

Acuity is the #1 tool a Coach needs

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: It handles all of the scheudling needs so we dont go back and forth with clients about booking appointments. It also integrates well with Stripe so we can use it for paid appointments. And because we can add forms, it can also add in intake and client onboarding processes as well. When I started my practice I asked other coaches what tools they were using and this was hands down the number one recommendation that I received and happily the platform has grown with my business over the years as well.

Fördelar:

I like Acuity because it is easy to incrporate and maange multiple calendars at once whether fora solo practitioner o r for a multi practiitioner practice. We have been ablet o provide access to about 2 dozen different calendars usingthe tool and beign able to track all the appointmn types on the back end is great for our marketing intel as well.

Nackdelar:

There is definitely a learning curve in settin this up. It is not as intutive as other platforms I ahe seen but aI thin that comes with the robust features of the platform. Getting new contractors onboarded is somewhat challenge=ings as many folsk are not familiar with syncing their calendars this way or setting up time zones correctly which can cause problems when working with clients.

E
Kundservice, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

It's All Handle with Acuity!

5,0 för 8 år sedan

Kommentarer: I use Acuity for all of my scheduling needs with clients. From what I have researched, Acuity is the best all-inclusive appointment management program and has extensive features and integrations included that other appointment software does not have. You can have a very basic, bare bones setup or you can really dig into the backend and customize it endlessly. I love that I can create custom confirmation emails, separate products, group classes, take payments through Stripe or PayPal and that my clients get a reminder email before their session. The benefits are amazing!

Fördelar:

My favorite feature about Acuity is the overall ease of use. It is not complicated to manage for someone who isn't too tech savvy. It has easy to understand instructions, modern and clean user-interface and even a little wit and personality thrown into the design, which makes this software completely unique. I know that anyone looking to manage their client appointments will be more than satisfied with the benefits and features that Acuity offers as I have referred several people including real estate agents, personal stylists, web designers, interior designers, pet sitters and business coaches. The platform is so flexible and so customizable that there really isn't anyone who can't use it for their business needs. There are even intake forms that can be individually assigned to an appointment type, which helps streamline my process of taking on new clients. I love the fact that I can create "Add-on" for specific appointment types if I want to offer an additional service, and the fact that I can hold a customer's credit card with or without charging. Like I said, there are numerous options! The last and most important benefit is that Acuity enables an easy embedding for your website so you can maintain a professional look while keeping your customers on your website.

Nackdelar:

The only thing I can think of that I would like is to have intake forms that provide IFTTT, meaning that I could create questions that only show up if a user selects a specific response. The intake forms are great for the information that they do provide, but they could use a little upgrade in my opinion.

Nancy
Recensentens källa

Will not use any other Scheduling software!

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I would be lost without this program. It is exactly what a scheduling program should be and not trying to add on things it doesn't NEED.

Fördelar:

I have been using this program for years and it has never failed me. Even when I had an issue it was resolved promptly. It has all the features I need as I have multiple streams of income in my business and it satisfies the scheduling needs for all of them...from coaching to website design strategy sessions and training

Nackdelar:

There isn't anything I don't like about this program although I do wish at times I didn't have to use another 3-party app to integrate.

Jeannette Scharning
CEO i Norge
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

I will recommend Acuity Scheduling! Yet, please create a live chat for getting help. Thank you!

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I am very new to Acuity Scheduling. And so I have just put it on a very new website. Yet I am convinced this will make customer service much easier, swift and allow me to focus on my work to a larger extent. Thank you for creating Acuity Scheduling.

Fördelar:

I really like Acuity Scheduling. It is accessible to implement and use for everyone. Acuity scheduling is easy to integrate in wordpress. Makes it to upload photos and color code offers. Payments are easily integrated. I am not an IT expert. Yet figured how to get Acuity scheduling to work. And will absolutely recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Nackdelar:

Finding help should be easier. I do recommend that you have a direct chat for getting help. I think you should have online chat availability. It is much better flow to be able to get a responce whilst working on the site. I am new to IT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Have taught myself to create the site, hosting, webregistration, branding. I find that both Bluetooths and Namecheap's customer services - support - are better. If you have a problem someone is there to respond immediately. I do know that it is probably a lot to ask. Yet a chat is preferable. If you cannot keep it open 24/7. Then at least for the hours that you reply to customers. I think you need to get your live chat in place. If someone copies your product and has a live chat option for help, I am afraid you risk loosing a lot of clients. Time is limited. And flow in terms of getting help is key. Also getting the replies to what you actually need is much easier to get when you chat. To wait for a day or two for a reply is really not a good solution. It stops the flow. Good to get flow when working on getting a scheduling system in place. I will still recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Arpan
Email Marketing Expert i USA
Evenemangstjänster, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Maximize Efficiency : Streamline Your Appointments and Automate Your Workflow!

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Acuity Scheduling is an online appointment scheduling software that allows users to easily manage their appointments and bookings. The features of Acuity Scheduling include a user-friendly interface, automatic reminders and confirmations, custom branding options, integration with various payment platforms, calendar synchronization tools, and much more. Acuity's intuitive design makes it easy for customers to book appointments in just a few clicks. With its automated reminders, customers are notified about upcoming appointments via email or text message so they never miss an appointment again. Users can customize their booking experience by selecting the branding colors for their business page and adding custom questions for clients during the booking process. Integrated payment solutions allow customers to make payments quickly without leaving the platform while calendar synchronization tools enable users to keep events in sync across all devices.

Fördelar:

1. Intuitive and user-friendly interface: Acuity Scheduling offers an easy to use interface, which allows even inexperienced users to quickly set up their schedules in minutes. 2. Automated reminders and notifications: Acuity Scheduling sends out automated emails or text messages prior to appointments, eliminating the need for manual follow-ups and ensuring clients are reminded about their upcoming appointments. 3. Powerful online booking system: The online booking system is highly customizable so that you can configure it specifically for your business’s needs. It also supports multiple payment methods, client profiles and more features that make scheduling easier than ever before. 4. Ability to manage multiple locations: The platform allows businesses with multiple locations to easily manage all of them from one central dashboard, making it a great choice for multi-site operations such as hospitals or clinics with multiple branches across cities or states. 5 Client self check-in feature: This feature lets customers securely check themselves into appointments without having to wait on line at reception desks - saving time for everyone involved!

Nackdelar:

We can customize availability settings by blocking certain days/time slots off so they won't appear during bookings , ensuring only suitable appointment times are shown based on your preferences

Chikamnario
Operations Director i USA
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Wonderful tool to use in Business

5,0 för 12 månader sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Acuity Scheduling has been wonderful. When we first implemented it into our business it truly helped to make things flow so much better and has become a very important part of our systems.

Fördelar:

I really like the ease of use of Acuity. It is absolutely robust but very user-friendly. It is absolutely very easy to integrate into your systems and has wonderful features.

Nackdelar:

While the calendars are great, sometimes when adding multiple calendars, it can be a bit confusing to organize and manage them but you do figure it out in time.

Övervägda alternativ: Mindbody

Anledningar att välja Acuity Scheduling: We just wanted to try something different.

Anledningar att byta till Acuity Scheduling: It was the easiest to implement.

Shawn
Shawn
USA
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Källa: GetApp

Good for new... but quickly outgrow

4,0 för 7 år sedan

Kommentarer: For the record, I really like Acuity Scheduler - and while the customer service is only during the week, for the cost/value makes it understandable of why that is, and honestly - its never been a problem to wait to hear from someone till Monday. I have been using it for our studio for the past year. Started from scratch with very little capital to open our doors, and Acuity made it possible to be in the 21st century and keeping our schedule clear, and concise.

Fördelar:

If you're a small new business, you can not go wrong with Acuity Scheduler! It is easy to get started, book appointments, make gift certificates, add in discounts, connect it to apps such as Quickbooks, MailChimp, Constant Contact - and many others. If your a wellness worker, THIS IS the only low cost small business scheduler that offers HIPPA compliance! Our clients like the view of the site, intigration tools and SEO markers for web sites - its all there!

Nackdelar:

There are going to be problems with every program - but having a small studio that we share, it would be nice to see a wait list for clients when we are totally booked out. I needed a program that was HIPPA compliant - which is why I went with Acuity - but the forms are chunky and hard to manage. Clients don't like the way that they read - and I know that they are long - but acuity makes them seem even longer - which equates in people only doing half of the health intake forms. Also, they limit how much you can put into a section. It would be nice to expand a section, make it a little longer to read, but a simple yes or no question at the end to make the document seem less lengthy. It is hard to make a change to an instructor if they have a sub come in to teach the class - while it does not happen all that often, attaching the proper instructor to the class at the last minute would be a great benefit so that the participants know who is teaching without having to pretty much re-write the schedule and re-book clients into the changed class. Better integration with our book-keeping system - while it transfers over fairly well - differentiating tips, the use of passes (Acuity uses 'codes' for passes) showing the discounts as line items would be extremely helpful.