SkyPrep Recensioner

4,7 (136)

Om SkyPrep

SkyPrep specializes in automating and transitioning any aspect of your employee training to an online platform, simply, and painlessly.

Lär dig mer om SkyPrep

Fördelar:

Intuitive GUI easy to learn. Many options for integration with other tools.

Nackdelar:

Enrolling large groups of people needs to be done in 500 people groupings. Otherwise, no other cons.

Betyg för SkyPrep

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
4,9
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

SkyPrep har ett totalt betyg på 4,7 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 136 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Filtrera recensioner (136)

Sortera efter

Har du använt SkyPrep tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (136)

Rae
Rae
Learning Architect i Kanada
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Elektrisk / elektronisk tillverkning, 51-200 anställda

Outstanding LMS

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: We did not have an LMS at CoolIT when I started. After looking over a number of solutions, we came down to three top contenders. Upon meeting with the team at SkyPrep, weighing the cost vs benefit, and the consistent professionalism of the SkyPrep team, our choice became easy. The SkyPrep team are open to partnering and very helpful when I need some assistance or advice on the best way to complete a task. Both myself and the HR Manager are thrilled with our choice.

Fördelar:

SkyPrep has a number of features that has made my job as the one person learning team easier. I love the dashboard that my participants see and how simple/user friendly it is for them. The ease to add courses, materials and create learning paths has been a wonder. The ability to create our own custom email templates, landing page and branding has made the LMS our own rather than appearing to be from a third party. Finally, it's awesome that my learners can access the LMS via their phone, laptop or desktop. It is helping us create a true learning culture here at our companyl.

Nackdelar:

I would like the reporting to be a bit more robust and friendly. I can get what I need, but I need to do some work for it. The only other thing I would like is when I'm needing to check on a learner's progress and pop into their account, when I go to switch back to my admin account, it doesn't bring me back to the screen I was working on before I logged into the user. Both things are small, and easily worked around.

Jennifer
Director of Learning and Organizational Development i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

SkyPrep meets all our needs...and goes BEYOND!

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Skyprep is excellent to work with and provide great customer service. We appreciate their efforts to evolve and update their features. If I had to choose another LMS all over again, I would choose SkyPrep again!

Fördelar:

The software is quite easy to learn/use and helps our team work more efficiently in delivering, tracking, and reporting on trainings. The help feature provides excellent resources for learning and navigating the system (directions, pictures, and links to other resources). The content developer is excellent for categorizing the courses and is very user friendly. The amount of storage provides the capability to store everything in one location. Administrators can make updates to the LMS without having to submit request to SkyPrep or our company’s IT department. Our IT department is completely circumvented with this platform. The help desk is quick to get back with us when a ticket is submitted, and the support is excellent and consistent with very little wait time. They are continuously improving their services and features, as well as provide quick updates and customizations.

Nackdelar:

Other than a few extra clicks when navigating to and through trainings, nothing. The program works consistently and the LMS performs every time. If you encounter any unexpected limitation, all you need to do is call SkyPrep and their team will explain possible solutions or work through the limitation to create a new solution.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Program Coordinator i Marocko
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Utbildningsförvaltning, 201-500 anställda

SkyPrep: The Future Of Training

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

SkyPrep is a comprehensive learning management system (LMS) that helps managers easily train and certify their employees. SkyPrep offers a powerful, intuitive interface that makes it easy for managers to create, edit and deliver training material. With SkyPrep, we also have access to all of the tools we need to manage our LMS, including managing users, certificates, content, and analytics. SkyPrep also offers powerful integration APIs so we can access the content our users create with our custom applications. In addition to all these benefits, SkyPrep offers a variety of other helpful features including mobility, reporting, dashboards, performance, gamification, course builder, and learning paths.

Nackdelar:

I would like to have more control over what data my dashboard has. Some of the data on my dashboard is not very useful. I would like to have the ability to filter out data that is not useful to me.

Christie
Director, Training i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 51-200 anställda

SkyPrep

3,0 för 3 år sedan

Fördelar:

SkyPrep is an easy to use platform. The Customer success leader, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is excellent. He is very helpful. The features that make it easy to use are the course upload and adding groups. Learning paths are easy to set up as well.

Nackdelar:

The reporting functions could be improved upon. Having an integrated system with an HRIS would be helpful, especially as my organization grows. I have used LMS systems in the past that are leaders in the industry. SkyPrep still has a ways to go with all of the functionality of the more well established systems, but the price and customer service is a plus.

Bria
EHS Tech i USA
Utbildningsförvaltning, 501-1 000 anställda

Great experience with SkyPrep

5,0 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Great overall experience. The features are intuitive and user-friendly and the pricing is afforadable.

Fördelar:

SkyPrep is an amazing learning platform that allows me to onboard new users, track compliance of all users, enroll and unenroll users in courses, grade assessments, and much more. I really enjoy using this intuitive software on a daily basis.

Nackdelar:

The software works very well for what we use it for. I don't believe any aspects are lacking.

Wesley
Learning & Development Supervisor i USA
Verktyg, 201-500 anställda

User-friendly LMS

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall SkyPrep has allowed our company to deliver training more easily to our entire company. The utility industry has a growing number of compliance training that every employee has to complete. Without SkyPrep, we would not be able to deliver training efficiently to meet deadlines.

Fördelar:

When SkyPrep says they are user-friendly, they mean it. SkyPrep offers users simple options to navigate through the platform with a visual interface that eliminates the clutter that text can bring. Our users are also able upload and submit their own certifications which helps them have more control over their learning profile. As administrators we like how easily we can design and deliver online courses in the platform. SkyPrep gives the option to draw from several types of media and various media sources to build a course. We very easily created groups in the platform to deliver custom content through the platform along with company-wide training initiatives which we can analyze through generating a number of reports. Finally, it is very easy to customize the platform for branding. When our users log in to SkyPrep, they feel ownership because they see our logo and colors.

Nackdelar:

SkyPrep is geared to make the online learning experience smooth, which it does very well. The instructor-led courses are a little more cumbersome to schedule, because there is not an option to set recurring courses.

Caitlin
Manager of Guest Services i USA
Sport, 501-1 000 anställda

The Sky is the Limit with SkyPrep

5,0 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: 10/10 would recommend it to anyone and I love showing off the platform that we have created for our part-time and full-time staff to utilize.

Fördelar:

I love the support that comes along with using SkyPrep. If I have any sort of question there is always someone to assist and it has made it pretty seamless to help our team members when taking the training.

Nackdelar:

The app is a nice feature but it makes it hard for our team members to see the presentation since it is on a small screen and you're not able to rotate the phone. But we love that there is an app option.

Douglas
Training and Development Specialist i USA
Datormjukvara, 201-500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Modern LMS technology and an affordable price, easy to deploy.

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: We migrated from another vendor to Skyprep because it provided additional functionality out of the box that other LMS platforms did not provide. This added value was realized quickly after deployment. It was worth the migration.

Fördelar:

Skyprep provides all of the necessary features at an affordable price. They have a "can do" attitude when requests are made which is much appreciated.

Nackdelar:

Any requests on the course development side were addressed promptly.

Amar
Operations manager i Kanada
Sport, 51-200 anställda

Simple training software

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

Easy steps to cover the training process

Nackdelar:

Wish it had more training materials Also it needs a way to tell how much time the learner spent online

Nadin
Intern i Qatar
Fastighet, 5 001-10 000 anställda

My experience with SkyPrep

5,0 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

Everything in the software is perfect and easy to use and it helps in learning and know more knowledge, even it is good for anyone who wants to gain experience

Nackdelar:

For me everything is very good, and there is not anything that was bad

Sam
Training & Development Manager i USA
Konstruktion, 501-1 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Everything you need in an LMS made easy

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Skyprep has been amazing. It's a great platform, there is nothing major that they are missing and improvements are constantly being made. Cloud-based is the way to go and Skyprep is leading the industry. It's almost the perfect LMS, and I know we are a tough customer since many of our locations operate so much differently with different customer requirements and remote locations where internet connections are spotty. The customer service with Skyprep has been amazing, they have made several suggested improvements for me quickly and are always there to help answer questions or support how I am using the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my designated one-point-of contact and she is super helpful and great to work with.

Fördelar:

I have used some of the biggest and most expensive LMS products in the past with other companies and worked in this industry for 20+ yrs, so coming into this new position with a smaller company that had not previously used an LMS, I performed a thorough analysis of top LMS products, and tested them for about 3 months. Some seemed hard to navigate, or not user friendly and others had good features I liked, but missing other critical pieces that are a must. Skyprep had everything I needed (and was used to using in the past with more expensive products), plus additional features you normally don't get with a clean easy-to-use interface. My favorite feature is the download functionality - some of our job sites are in remote locations where internet connections can be..."spotty" so having the ability to download inside the browser window is great - and through multi-tabbed browsers, you can pull up and download multiple courses ahead of time (for iPads, phones), plus an additional ability to download to a computer (if using on a computer) is an added bonus. This allows users to pre-download content ahead of time before playing a video for a group of employees, taking a course by yourself, or getting on an airplane, etc.

Nackdelar:

Like any new platform, there is a learning curve, but Skyprep has been unusually easy and intuitive to use, I'm excited about being able to download content through the App soon.

Aubrey
Project Manager of Education Technology and Innovation i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 501-1 000 anställda

Great Product, Great Support

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: SkyPrep has enabled us to bring our online education in house for the first time in over 20 years. This has given us more control regarding user security and content management. Additionally, due to the COVID-19 pandemic a variety of face-to-face education events had to move to a virtual platform. If we did not have SkyPrep we would not have been able to turn those events around as quickly and successfully as we were able to.

Fördelar:

Very simple to use from both an administrative and end user perspective. I have trained multiple people within my organization in different business units on how to add users, setup courses, and add content and all have stated it is very intuitive compared to other products on the market. Additionally, if any questions ever to arise the SkyPrep team is always just a quick phone call or email away with a prompt response.

Nackdelar:

In some cases, user management is difficult due to constraints in the bulk user upload interface. The reporting feature can sometimes feel a little "clunky" and takes a few tries to really identify the components needed to get the data you are looking for.

Lindsey
USA
Har använt programvaran för: Ej tillgängligt

Pleasantly surprised with SkyPrep

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are a midsize municipal government agency and purchased SkyPrep for our LMS about a year ago. As the administrator for the LMS, I have been thoroughly impressed. The system has a very intuitive and user-friendly UI, our users require very little training to use it. They open it up and say, "oh, ok, I see my training pending my completion here. Seems easy enough." And that's it. Also from an admin side, its easy to use - I've trained several non-technical users on the admin role and I get similar feedback on ease of use. We also have a few 'group managers' who have security rights somewhere between admins and users. It's inexpensive, which is perfect for us with a limited budget. Several departments have created their own content in Powerpoint or videos, and we've launched it to users, and the group manager monitors completion. We partnered with external content providers as well, - that's where the big money seems to go, so its been more cost effective to develop our own, which is easy to do with their content creator tool. But SkyPrep accepts content in so many different formats, that we've been able to leverage various webinar recordings, Youtube videos, even DVD content and internally-developed policies in Word and PDF. Reporting is pretty simple - my only complaint is that the reporting options are somewhat limited. However, I sent an email to the service team making a request for an additional filter option, and - wham! They added it to my account. I was very impressed that they listened to my feedback and were so accommodating. That additional report has made my job much easier. Another thing I've been thoroughly impressed with is their frequent releases and enhancements. It always seems like they're adding some new cool feature that again makes my job easier - seems like the frequency is somewhere between monthly and quarterly. I still email my original contact on occasion with a question or comment, and he always gets back to me within a day. Really, really pleased with SkyPrep.

Daniel
Guest Experience Coordinator i USA
Sport, 201-500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Skyprep is a big hit for event staff training!

Fördelar:

It is a very user friendly software both on the admin and learner side. After a quick training with our contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we were comfortable setting our platform and releasing courses to our staff. It was extremely easy to set up our platform and create accounts for our event staff. They have a bulk upload template for creating users that saves a lot of time. It allows us to upload a wide variety of documents, videos, etc. that make it very easy to create courses. Their assessment creation system is very straightforward and easy to navigate. We love to use their analytic tools that are included with the platform. After just a few clicks the system creates very useful spreadsheets or diagrams that can be used to review course analytics. Overall, Skyprep is a super beneficial tool and we love working with them!

Nackdelar:

Skyprep has just released their first gamification update, which we are excited to use, but would like to see more additions to this in the future like adding in games, leader boards, etc. that we can use to engage our staff more.

Courtney
Learning and Development Specialist i USA
Personal & rekrytering, 501-1 000 anställda

SkyPrep Review

4,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: This has helped with tracking employee compliance training, new hire training, etc. It has been great to add a more formalized look and feel to our training program.

Fördelar:

As an admin, the system is very user friendly. Uploading content, creating new user accounts, creating courses and learning paths, etc. is very straightforward. I am also able to get quick responses from the SkyPrep team when I run into issues. I have also seen some of our feature requests become actual features, which has been great!

Nackdelar:

We did have some technical issues on our end that other customers did not experience. So it took a bit of time before it was able to be diagnosed and resolved. The issue was something our company needed to address.

Meg
Trainer i USA
Personal & rekrytering, 501-1 000 anställda

SkyPrep - Great support, Great buy~

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: SkyPrep employees are very attentive to the needs of their customers. We have personal support without account and receive help with troubleshooting issues when they arise.

Fördelar:

SkyPrep allows us to track our employee training fairly easily. Once we came up with a plan of attack in how we wanted to format our LMS, it became apparent to us that SkyPrep offered most of the tracking options we needed to keep our employees learning. SkyPrep allows us to assign training to anyone in the company and track the progress of their work.

Nackdelar:

There are a few options that are missing from SkyPrep which we have been promised will be developed soon.

Julie
Specialist II i USA
Statsförvaltningen, 51-200 anställda

Easy to Use

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are in the beginning stages of using SkyPrep, but so far our employees like the platform. They find it easy to use and understand. When I have needed assistance SkyPrep support has always been available. I like talking with a person, rather than resolving issues via email. I would highly recommend this product!!

Fördelar:

I like that I can easily figure out the functionality without needing to contact SkyPrep for help. When I signed up for the free trial, I was able to quickly enter users, assign courses and create assessments without assistance. That sold me on the product. My company now uses it on a daily basis.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes the platform is so easy to use that I over-think functionality. But, with a quick call to our account manager issues are resolved.

Pamela
Owner i USA
Fastighet, 2-10 anställda

Excelent LM System and Support

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Wonderful. Planning to grow our business with them.

Fördelar:

The course features made it easy for me to set up my online school. Plus, they have adapted special requests. Customer service is especially good.

Nackdelar:

Inconsistent for users wanting to access through hot spot or phone data

Kathy
Director i USA
Konstruktion, 2-10 anställda

Sky Prep Review

4,0 för 11 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Good

Fördelar:

Implemented easily. Runs our CE courses flawlessly. Registration and using the website is simple

Nackdelar:

Lack of reporting in my level of Sky Prep. Feel like I should get better reports for the monthly fee

Sabrina
Manager of Training i USA
Turistföretag, 201-500 anställda

Very User Friendly

4,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: SkyPrep has allowed us to utilize a universal training platform in order to get our Team Members all trained the same way.

Fördelar:

It was a smooth transition for my company to begin using SkyPrep. We are able to enroll users easily and assign courses as needed. It is also easy to upload training material and assessments for different courses.

Nackdelar:

I feel like the Notifications section can be improved. When I manual grade assessments, it would be nice for the User to get notified what their score is. I would also like to be able to track who views the material in the Resources section.

Kara
Data Department Manager i USA
Mediaproduktion, 11-50 anställda

Great Resource

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are a small-growing-to-midsize company that uses Skyprep as an online training site for external clients. It's easy to set up various modules by simply adding and arranging Powerpoints, videos, PDFs, etc. Like any software, there are improvements to me made (it would be nice to be able to filter active vs. inactive users and have even better reporting features, but over the year we've used the platform it only keeps improving, it doesn't get worse. I tried a demo of another software site that wasn't as easy to use, so I would say Skyprep is one of the best on the market for people without a computer programming background. Users, for the most part, find it easy to use, they just have trouble sometimes with losing their log-ins, resetting their passwords, and knowing the right button to go to the next module. But overall, most everyone has had a very good experience with this platform, internally and externally.

Fördelar:

Ease of use, features, layout, accepted files

Reporting, managing users

Kacey
Corporate Trainer i USA
Finansiella tjänster, 201-500 anställda

Premiere Credit

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Great customer service and ease of product overall

Fördelar:

Tracking features, certificates, ability to grade courses

Nackdelar:

Position features, not marking who uploads content

Angie
President i USA
E-lärande, 2-10 anställda

5 stars for SkyPrep

Kommentarer: Extremely pleased with SkyPrep

Fördelar:

User friendly and easy to navigate for non tech individuals.

Nackdelar:

A technical feature while exiting an exam

Kevin
Senior Instructional Design Specialist i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51-200 anställda

Great Product!

5,0 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Great product with great customer service.

Fördelar:

I love the ability to customize and brand the interface for users.

Nackdelar:

I wish there was a feature to send email alerts with custom certificates when users complete a learning path.

Marlena
Recruiter i USA
, 201-500 anställda

Recruiter

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Have been working at CSM for 4 years now and this is by far the easiest way to get employees complaint with the paperwork we require. Having the added feature of sending personal identification is a plus too. The only issue that I would like to change is that we cannot delete duplicate entries on our end. Overall SkyPrep makes it easy!

Fördelar:

Easy way to manage applicants.

Nackdelar:

Not being able to delete duplicate applicant entries.