Genomsnittliga betyg

• Totalt
  • Enkel användning
  • Kundservice

Om When I Work

The easy way to schedule, track time, attendance, and communicate with workers. Save time. Improve accountability. 14-day free trial.

Lär dig mer om When I Work

Filtrera recensioner (895)

Produktbetyg

Produktbetyg

Användning

Sortera efter

Har du använt When I Work tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (895)

Trish C.
Trish C.
Senior Receptionist and Lead Trainer i USA
Veterinär, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great software for teams of all sizes

5 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I've been using this software for 5 years, first as an employee then as an employer. Ease of use for both parties is fantastic and it's well worth paying for to save the time. When I change places of business, if I have a choice, I will choose When I Work again and again.

Fördelar:

- Shift templates, makes scheduling a lot easier - The ability to copy and paste any shift, even faster than clicking and choosing - Simple to add and remove employees - App is fairly easy to use - Time clock is awesome, easy to use

Nackdelar:

- Looking at the full staff schedule on a particular day can be tedious. - For those making schedules, it's so much easier to do on a computer - In order to have a printed schedule, it downloads the PDF which you then have to print. I wish this printed right off the website.

för 2 år sedan

Hi Trish, Thank you for taking the time to review When I Work, and your feedback is appreciated! We are always looking for ways to make improvements and appreciate users like you that provide feedback so we can enhance and improve When I Work! Best, Amanda

David R.
Director i Storbritannien
Fritid, resor och turism, 11-50 anställda

Great solution

5 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: A lifesaver

Fördelar:

The ability to plan and programme the employee scheduling for our events with the employees seeing their own schedules

Nackdelar:

The only issue that I would improve would be the ability to put a single event entry into the exported calendar as the current options result in an over-populated calendar

för 6 månader sedan

Hello David, thanks for the review! Have a grand day!

Verifierad recensent
Associate Program Director i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 51-200 anställda

Worth Every Penny

5 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Staff empowerment to take control of their schedule and the money saved from the time saved and less errors occurring make this experience worth all the searching for a new system. Also, the customer service is quick and straight to the point!

Fördelar:

The ease of creating a schedule, distributing it, and letting staff handle their shift swaps or drops has completely empowered our team. The best feature is the 'history' button so that you know where it all began when shifts start with one employee and end with another. No longer do we have to hear, "I didn't know?" or "Who was originally scheduled?" because there's a ledger! Gone are the long, tedious hours of making sure the schedule is correct, every month, due to alternating work sites and schedules. Multi-site employees are never double-booked at different work sites, which is a game changer. Creating employee profiles take less than 60 seconds. Best of all, teaching everyone was not painful as there's a whole video on the website that walks everyone through the basics in less than 15 minutes.

Nackdelar:

The print feature is limited to what is offered with no option to change the font, unable to expand the daily roster (daily view is limited to 7 names on paper calendar), and there's no option to print in 2 week segments. This isn't a deal breaker, but the old school needs still exist of having a paper trail (even in PDF form) and due to limited names viewed on any given day, we can't use the feature to it's fullest. If the box for the day could expand to reflect all the names when printing, we'd pay extra!

förra veckan

Hi there! Thanks for writing us a review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying the app! Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ if you have any questions.

Lisa L.
HR Manager i USA
Informationstjänster, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod

Good for service industry

3 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

It is easy to setup and use. The Excel feature was very useful for us.

Nackdelar:

We used this in a trial version to see if it would fit our needs. We needed a more integrated product with our accounting system due to being a Federal contractor.

förra månaden

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're glad to hear the app was easy to setup and use. I'm sorry to hear it didn't fit best into your companies needs. Should your needs change in the future, we'll be happy to help out! Best, Tiera

Jacqueline J.
Reception i USA

When I Work

4 för 2 månader sedan

Fördelar:

This was the first job I had that has used an app for clock in and clock out and to keep track of accumulated hours. It is very easy to use, I required no training prior to using it. It is easy to confirm shifts that are scheduled in advance because they pop up to confirm when you open the app. It is also very easy to take lunch breaks from the home screen and see the elapsed time. I also really like that the hours are calculated as soon as you clockout and you are able to add a note if you clocked in or out late.

Nackdelar:

I did not like the mass amount of emails about my shifts when I first started using the app, my schedule was pretty much the same every week so once I disabled the emails I don't see anything wrong with the app.

för 2 månader sedan

Hello Jacqueline, Natalie here with When I Work's Customer Care team! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we're happy to hear the app helped to make your work life a little easier. It sounds like you were able to adjust your Alert Preferences to cut down on the emails you were getting, but if you have any other questions or issues we can assist with, please don't hesitate to reach out at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ - we're here to help! Thank you, Natalie

Cynthia C.
Executive Assistant i USA
Ideell organisationsledning, 11-50 anställda

When I Work, Works!

4 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Using WhenIWork is critical to the success of any business that has a staff and requires the management of them. It works for our group, and has been operating well for over four years with no changes insite.

Fördelar:

When I Work gives the end user the immediate access to their schedule, drop shifts, pick up shifts, etc. Everything necessary for when you need to access your schedule.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes the internet connections will impact the ability to access the system. Even when the internet is excellent, I've encountered issues with "asap" access, but eventually it comes through.

för 4 veckor sedan

Hi Cynthia, Thanks for writing us a review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying the app! If you have any issues feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/

Cc C.
Founder i USA
Personalavdelning, 2-10 anställda

Great for Small Businesses

4 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: It gets the job done, but could be better.

Fördelar:

I like that it integrates with my payroll software.

Nackdelar:

Notifications can only be sent to the email address of the account holder, which means that I can't do something as simple as delegate time off requests to someone else. Also, can't get telephone support - chat only.

för 2 månader sedan

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are always striving to make the product better for our users and feedback such as this helps us grow. There are some ways to allow other people within the account manage time-off requests, we would love to help you further with this! Please send us a ticket https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can best assist! Best, Tiera

Sara S.
Veterinary Assistant i USA
Veterinär, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great for keeping track of scheduling!

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

I love that this gives me my schedule and allows me to ask for time off, etc

Nackdelar:

The only issue I have with this, is for some reason, when I request a day off that exceeds 10 hours (we have some days that last about 12), it only lets me put in enough PTO for an 8 hour shift. Luckily my manager will go back and fix it, but that's something that could use some improvement.

för 2 månader sedan

Hi Sara, Alyssa here with the Care Team at When I Work. Thanks for your nice feedback! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to make your work life a little easier. The max hours allowed for time off is actually a setting that can be changed by management in the main account! Here's an article you can share with your employer that may save them some time in going back to fix this if they would like! https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/general-settings-computer/#time-off-requests. All the best, Alyssa

April A.
Kundservice, 2-10 anställda

When I work Application

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: It helps make scheduling employees so easy and fast. Locations cant be combined into one which makes it harder to schedule more than one employee at a place

Fördelar:

It's so easy and accessible for everyone in my business. It's so comforting to use this program

Nackdelar:

Its hard to use at first unless you are tech savvy

för 2 månader sedan

Hi April, Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We really appreciate it and you! We are glad to hear using the app has been so comforting to you and your team. Thanks again so much for the awesome review! Best, Ethan

Daniel D.
Platform Specialist i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 201-500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Excellent scheduling software, competitive with the likes of Teams

5 förra veckan Nytt

Fördelar:

When I Work had a lot of really great scheduling and communication features for small teams. It was intuitive, easy to use, and easy to train others to use.

Nackdelar:

I really liked When I Work, we only replaced it because we were already paying for Teams and it had similar enough functionality for what we were using When I Work.

förra veckan

Hi Daniel, Thank you very much for your feedback!

Shannon V.
Shannon V.
Presdient i Kanada
Statsförvaltningen, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Acceptable product quality but poor service

4 för 5 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I've been using it so long I don't remember the sales and implementation process. It's probably time to start shopping for a new solution, but I can't be bothered because my staff are used to it and it basically does what's it's supposed to.

Fördelar:

It is fairly easy to build the schedule every week and staff get notified right away. The time off feature works really well. I like the "Open Shifts" feature for weeks when we are short staffed.

Nackdelar:

So many things, but mostly that I have used it for 7 years and it has hardly evolved. Or at least when they do add features, you almost always have to pay for them. I made some changes a few years ago that broke somethings and tried to get someone on the phone and was basically told that I dont' qualify for phone support. They didn't solve my issue (I'm just tolerating it). Kind of annoying considering that I hav epaid about $8400 USD for this software over the past 7 years. I feel I'm worth a 15 minute phone call to troubleshoot my issues and make it work better for me.

för 5 månader sedan

Hi Shannon, Thank you for taking the time to review our application. We love and appreciate hearing feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our product to best support all of our customers. I am sorry to hear there seems to be an issue that has not been resolved for you. We are very happy to help correct this. We do have a Live Chat option for live support that can be very useful real time. Please feel free to reach out to us directly anytime you need us. We are always here and happy to assist in the most effecient way possible! Again, we definitely appreciate the feedback and look forward to continuing to serve your Scheduling and Time Keeping needs. Respectfully, Ethan

Amy M.
Director i USA
Bibliotek, 11-50 anställda

I've Reviewed Them Before But They Stay Current And Deserve To Be Commended

5 i fjol

Kommentarer: When I Work has really been great. Gone are the days of me trying to create weekly and monthly calendars and juggle handwritten requests for sick and vacation time. Staff can request through When I Work and I can easily update our schedule. I've saved hours and hours a month being able to utilize the templates as well.

Fördelar:

When I Work has saved me daily headaches. Public Libraries don't have the funding to implement expensive employee scheduling software. When I Work even offers a free version which we started out with awhile ago but as our staff grew we moved into the paid format. Our library and employee pool has grown and changed, When I Work grows and changes alongside it. They continuously offer new resources and seek to keep ahead of us and just "know" what issues we may have as our staff is in flux.

Nackdelar:

The only issue I've seen thus far is a slight problem with the remote ap. Let me first say that having the ability to have an ap at all is great. My staff often is out of the library for programs and if they have an event prior to actual library hours they can clock in from their own phone. The issue that I speak of was mostly in calculating the distance that clocking in was allowed. It took a few tries to make sure that staff can check in, with a decent range, but not be so far from the library that it could be abused by someone wanting to beat the clock when they're late to work.

i fjol

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad the app has been a good solution for you and your team. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us here: https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/, and we'll be happy to help!

Erin M.
Sales & Marketing i Kanada
Mat och dryck, 11-50 anställda

Scheduling made simple

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: Overall we have loved using When I Work. It makes scheduling seamless and reduces the amount of time we spend on employee schedules. We also really love the reminders and text alerts as it makes it easy to communicate with our team quickly when things change.

Fördelar:

When I Work is so easy to use, it is simple to add employees, great for creating shift templates and the chat features and shift drop applications make changing the schedule simple for employees. As a manager these features are awesome as they reduce the amount of time that I spend re-working the schedule.

Nackdelar:

The only challenge we have faced is that we don't have access to the task list as we don't pay for this version of the application. We would love to try it out to see if it is a good value add for us.

för 2 år sedan

Hi Erin - Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a lovely review! I'm so happy to hear features we offer like Shift Swaps & Drops and WorkChat have been so useful for you. It's awesome to hear that scheduling has gotten easier as well! We'd be happy to discuss our Tasks feature and see what options are available for you. Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can assist! Again, thanks so much for this lovely review! Kindly, Adrianne

Sarah C.
Senior Hospitality and Marketing Manager i USA
Vin och sprit, 201-500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Takes the work out of scheduling

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: We have been incredibly happy with the program. We went from spending 8-10 hours scheduling each month to 1-2

Fördelar:

It is incredibly easy for both the employee to enter their availability and the manager to appropriately schedule. We love that we cant schedule somebody if they mark themselves unavailable, avoids confusion and holds the employee accountable

Nackdelar:

The inability to attach files to an email

för 2 år sedan

Hi Sarah, Anna here from When I Work Customer Care. Thank you for taking a minute to leave us a review! I definitely understand how the ability to attach a file to a group email could improve When I Work. We have just released a new feature called Document Storage that your team may be interested in. I've linked an article that outlines the feature below. https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/document-storage-release-notes/ Thanks again for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that When I Work is saving you time and preventing confusion. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. Have a great day, Anna

Jonathan H.
Labor Coordinator i USA
Evenemangstjänster, 201-500 anställda

When I Work Keeps Us Working

5 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: WIW is extremely helpful to us at our company because we spend the majority of our day scheduling employees for various events that we run every week. Creating a schedule and assigning employees to it is super simple, as well as keeping a database and logging hours for our employees on site. It's all very user friendly and easy to use/look at. Their customer service team is always there to help and are super friendly. We have had many people who have been added to this platform, and have had no problem learning how to use it. It has been really great for us and helps us run smoothly. They have also been actively engaged with us to help us find solutions to the improvements we have requested.

Fördelar:

When I Work is a great product that our company loves to use. We love how easy it is to create a schedule and assign employees, and all of the features are very easy to work with and aesthetically pleasing. We also like the ability to keep a detailed database of employees in the system. Their customer service team has been very friendly and are always there to answer our questions in detail. It is also a great platform for time tracking and exporting time sheets every week to send to payroll. Overall, it's the best platform we could have found to help us do what we need to do every day.

Nackdelar:

A couple features we wish they had: - The option to create a preferred list in our employee database (A-list, B-list, C-List, Do Not Call List, etc) - The option to be able to look at all events at once on the Time Tracker for the day (right now you can only look at one event at a time, which is hard when we have multiple events and sometimes forget which ones are happening in a day) - To have a log of attendance (who was late, who called out, who was a no show) that is linked to a person's profile so we know who the problem people are (maybe a color coding that's like "green" if they are good on attendance and then gets closer to "red" if they have had several call outs/tardies) - A way to add the zip code of an event to a schedule/job site that shows up on timesheet exports - A way to send a crew memo or mass notification ("this shift has been cancelled" or "this shift has had a time change, please confirm") to all or selected crew members via WIW.

för 2 år sedan

Hi Jonathan - Thank you so much for such a wonderful and thorough review! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the features we currently offer! I love the suggestions you've shared as well. We are always interested in hearing about your experience with our product and how we could improve. Again, thank you for your kind word and fabulous review! Best, Adrianne

Allison M.
Office Manager i USA
Bil, 11-50 anställda

Scheduling Made Easy and Quick

Fördelar:

The site is very easy to understand especially for a software that is so robust. I can't tell you the value there, but it is so much appreciated. We have saved a lot of time and miscommunications while using When I work. The attendance notifications help me to keep track of where our team is hour-wise on an individual basis and as a whole. It's nice that I am alerted, one less thing I need to remember to check on. In conjunction with the Forcast reporting, I have a very clear view of the week ahead. The apps are handy, especially from the administration side. I am able to update time clocked hours on the fly, check everyone's schedule and separate out my own, I can even handle time off requests. I haven't ever attempted to schedule through the app, although knowing how intuitive everything is through their online site, I would venture to guess it would be a piece of cake. I know our team members enjoy having their schedules and hours readily available in their pocket as well.

Nackdelar:

We have had a couple issues with clock-ins through the apps. There have been times when it isn't recognizing the location or the punch doesn't make it all the way through. But that's it! I would love if this software could manage our PTO as well, but we haven't found a way to make it work with how our times are calculated.

för 3 år sedan

Hello Allison, Jaime here from the Customer Care Team at When I Work. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear that you find When I Work to be easy to understand and that it has helped your team save time, assist with communication, and help you keep track of when your employees are clocking in/out. I am sorry to hear that your team has been experiencing a few issues clocking in from time to time. Feel free to reach out to us [email protected] at any time and we can dig into this further as to why this is occurring. We'd also like to hear how PTO works for your company to see how we can assist. Thanks again for the review! Take care, Jaime

Miguel G.
Datormjukvara, 2-10 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

Scheduling Resources Has Never Been Easier

5 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: When I Work is truly a great tool for scheduling. Use it for forecasting as well to determine where you can make the best use of your resources across one or more projects. This tool also helps you understand what your organization is capable of handling. It will definitely save you from scheduling headaches and the potential issues around delivering work when you are better able to have full visibility across all your teams and the projects they are working on. A great stand alone tool, as well as a great integrated tool.

Fördelar:

When I Work is a simple and truly effective time scheduler for resourcing projects in your organization. You can track across one or more projects, as needed, and identify time availability for the work that needs to get done. This is often one of the most challenging aspects of keeping projects on track and very few project management tools can help you like When I Work can. Unlike the "capacity" view of other applications, When I Work gets down to the most granular details. It allows you to identify when and where a team member will be used, including time-off, breaks, lunches, meetings, etc. You can use these categories to identify how best to allocate their time. The scheduler allows you to see teams based on shift or positions (roles). You can track un-paid breaks and time off, as well as customize schedules and create templates for reuse. You can even create specific shifts for one time or recurring use and maintain notes on each entry. It also provides high level visibility of total individual team member capacity as well as what is scheduled and what has already been used. View your teams across one or more projects or job sites and distribute resources across them all as needed. It offers program-like management of projects and does not restrict you to individual projects, which can become cumbersome when re-allocating time of one team member across two or more projects. When I Work is a great tool for planning, or simply use it in addition to your project management application. Its scheduling features make it a powerful tool that lets you forecast as well, by easily making changes in schedules as needed. You will spend less time manually calculating your resources and where to place them, saving you time and money. Changes to any schedules are easy to see and the responses are easy to manage. When I Work also offers features like task management, which allows you to manage projects of less complexity in the same application. And if you are looking for integration, yes, you can use their library of APIs for that. But, you need to click on the developer link at the footer for more details. Their integration features are not prominently displayed on their website.

Nackdelar:

No cons I could personally find for the application and its use. Integration via APIs are present, but this is more for organizations who have techs who can implement them. I have seen organizations with limited development capabilities due to their areas of expertise, where integrations might pose a small challenge... but this should not necessarily pose as a true con for you.

Verifierad recensent
Sergeant i USA
11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great scheduling app with tons of features!

5 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: Scheduling is EXTREMELY easy! Long gone are the days of paper postings and random email messages. It is VERY nice being able to reference your entire schedule from the moment it is posted, going all the way back to your initial employment. Even those with little to no computer experience can use it fairly easily.

Fördelar:

It is EXTREMELY easy for the end-user to utilize this software. There are also some pretty good mobile applications that it offers which makes tracking your schedule very easy!

Nackdelar:

There are a lot of overly-helpful tips and suggestions that constantly spam the administrators' email accounts and scheduling interfaces. (Essentially the company does this to assist the administrators, but there is no way to stop it, which makes it very annoying after awhile). The mobile application can also be buggy at times, and the website schedule does not work properly on mobile phones that don't have a "desktop view", as the website does not have a mobile version designed for it. This forces you to use the mobile app on mobile devices unless your mobile phone can display it in a "desktop view". On a normal computer interface, this works just fine.

för 4 år sedan

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to review our app. We are glad to hear that When I Work is making scheduling easier for you and your team. If you are having trouble unsubscribing to our emails, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we would be happy to help get you unsubscribed on our end. At this time When I Work is only supported on our web app via computer or or on mobile apps on Android and iOS devices. Our team is prioritizing consistency and parity between our web and mobile apps. I would make sure that you have the most updated version of the mobile app for the latest enhancements we have made. Thanks, Adrian When I Work Team

Pam S.
Store Manager i USA
Recensentens källa

When I Work made scheduling and communicating to all employees a breeze!

Fördelar:

The ease of the program. It was very user-friendly. Scheduling used to take 2 hours, but it was cut down to 30 minutes with WhenIWork. I love that I could customize the shifts. I especially loved that employees had to acknowledge their shifts. There was no more miscommunication that an employee didn't see their schedule. It's also been a great tool to get staff on the same page. The ability to message everyone at once was awesome. Plus the program tells you which employees have viewed the messages. It also has the option for employees to clock in via the app and you can link it with payroll. Employees are able to submit requests for time-off or vacations. Everything you need is in one place. The customer support team is available immediately through their live chat. They have always been very helpful and friendly. Absolutely a wonderful program!

Nackdelar:

The only thing I would modify is to have the ability to block off certain dates for requests. That way an employee wouldn't be able to request off Black Friday for example.

för 4 år sedan

Hi there Pam! Thanks for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you find so much value in When I Work! In addition, we do have a way to block off days that you don't want your users to request off. You can create a Schedule Annotation in 'Week View' by clicking the 'Chat Bubble' icon next to the date. You will just need to fill in the details of the annotation and select the box for 'Don't Allow Time Off'. Here is a guide that walks you through that: http://bit.ly/2nzroHJ Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] with any questions :) Sincerely, Kara -When I Work Team

Deborah K.
Recensentens källa

The software has made the impossible, possible for scheduling employees

5 för 4 år sedan

Kommentarer: I think scheduling would not be managed as well without this software.

Fördelar:

I love that employees can indicate when they are available and when they are not available. I love that they can put in requests for time off which helps me not rely on myself for remembering. I love that there are additional features for rate of wage. I like the attendance and I can see if employees are showing up late or getting into overtime. There is a budget feature which I have not used but think would be very helpful in the future.

Nackdelar:

I wish that I could have the option of excluding some employees when sending a general email through WIW. I also wish that open shifts were always a different color especially when looking at the schedule by position. This would bring my attention to the open shift and alert me that someone is needed. I wish I could publish an employees schedule out for more than 1 week.

för 4 år sedan

Hi Deborah, Thanks for taking the time to review When I Work. We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to make your teams¿ and your work lives easier! When sending custom email messages to your employee's you can select which employees you would like to send the email messages to, by clicking on the "To" field and selecting their names from the list. There is not a way to automatically change the colors of the OpenShifts. Instead managers would have to manually edit the OpenShifts and change the colors on the Scheduler page. When it comes to publishing the schedule, you can use the advanced publishing feature to publish the schedule for any desired date range: https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/publishing-the-schedule-computer/#advanced-publishing If you have any questions about When I Work, please check out our help center at https://help.wheniwork.com/ or email our Customer Care team at [email protected]! Thanks, Adrian

Nicola M.
Director i Australien
Faciliteter tjänster, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Does what it is supposed to

4 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: I loved this product until a setting (that I didn't touch) mysteriously changed itself, causing my subscription to increase significantly. I didn't notice it for 14 months. When I addressed this with When I Work, I was told that their policy is to not provide credits or refunds - in this case even when it seems it was them that had overcharged. I have gone from a very satisfied long-term customer, to one who feels like When I Work is not there for its clients at all. And I am suspicious that others would have their background settings changed as well (I didn't even know what or where it was).

Fördelar:

It's visual and simple. It schedules down to 15 minute increments. It makes a very dynamic schedule like ours, easy to manage and understand.

Nackdelar:

It would be good if a shift automatically started from the time you first click on the schedule. It would be good if they understood how tricking and overcharging their customers leads to a complete lack of loyalty. Buyer beware! Just keep on checking your subscription amounts each month. As if you don't have other things to be occupied with.

för 5 år sedan

Thank you for the feedback and we are happy to hear the product is meeting your scheduling needs. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and it's a primary reasons so many business owners choose When I Work over other options. We understand your frustration in this situation where you enabled a feature which was underutilized. When I Work does not change billing settings without the explicit written consent by the Account Holder. We also email out an invoice to Account Holders for every transaction made to ensure clear transparency. When I Work's flexible and transparent billing allows businesses to only purchase what they need. For some of our customizations, such as international text support, there is a recurring monthly add-on fee. All pricing customizations are clearly listed on the Account & Billing Page and prior to consenting to the recurring payment- we require the Account Holder's consent to our Terms of Service, Refund Policy, and Privacy Policy.

Helen J.
Accounts Payable i USA
Konstruktion, 11-50 anställda
Källa: SoftwareAdvice

User Friendly, Easy to Use and Understand.

Fördelar:

DASHBOARD : Upon logging in, the dashboard shows the exact total amount of time and money put it by all employees. That way, I can see if there is something out of the ordinary as long as I know the average expense we put on the payroll. AS AN ADMIN/PAYROLL/SUPERVISOR: I can customize who can view and edit the time of the members in the team. Typically, I give part of admin rights to the team leaders or supervisors. This way, it saves my time in editing login errors and focus more on the whole organization. If I want to do a roll call, I can do it at my desk in one glance. It helps me organize the schedule of the whole organization for next week's work operation and post it when it is finalized. No more excuses such as "I didn't know". At the end of payroll period, reporting is a breeze! AS A USER WITH LIMITED ACCESS : As a user, I have limited view of the data. I can only view my own hours. Which it is what I'm supposed to only see. I can watch my hours and limit myself to working more than 40 hours per week. I can send my Personal Time off and wait for the admin's approval. As a contractor employed by the organization, I can post my time availability. I don't have to go back and forth talking and negotiating to the supervisor. I can do this remotely with an app.

Nackdelar:

So far, I have nothing least to say about this software.

för 2 år sedan

Hi Helen, Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for this awesome review! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to save some time and make your teams' and your work lives a little easier. Best, Vicki

Joey W.
Underhållning, 11-50 anställda
Recensentens källa

Makes my life SO much easier!

5 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Scheduling is a BREEZE!! You just have to try it yourself. There are way too many features that simplify my work load to list. All I know is that my business runs smooth as heck because of WhenIWork.

Fördelar:

the software is great, but the customer service is OFF THE CHARTS! I wasn't a very tech savvy guy when I first started using WhenIWork, so I was constantly chatting with customer service and they were always extremely helpful, found answers if they didnt know the answers, and sent a handwritten personalized thank you card when I first joined. This is an example of a company that does things RIGHT! I love the scheduler, but also the hire feature, auto-assign, and the work chat allows me to email my entire team (as much as the employees change) without having to update a contact list email.

Nackdelar:

My business is strangely specific, so my needs are very specific. WhenIWork covers all the bases for me except being able to load saved shift templates from the mobile app. I can publish them from the mobile app, but I can't load them unless I'm on a computer. Which I am most of the time, so it's not that big of deal. I don't use a few of the features besides the scheduler, but having the options to use HIRE, TIME CLOCK, and other features are very helpful to other business mangers as well.

för 3 år sedan

Hi Joey, Thanks for such a fantastic review! Your reputation precedes you as a great customer to chat with, I have heard about the balloon pirate ship! We're so glad you're continuing to enjoy When I Work and that it has made running your business smooth! Best, Terra

Jamie L.
Recensentens källa

Okay for micro-busineses but does not scale well, integrates poorly, and suffers from bad support

4 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: The company only offers support by Chat or Email - there is no way to get someone on the phone. I did not realize this when signing up, and find it a maddening waste of time when you have a real problem to solve (and you will have problems!)

Fördelar:

The Scheduling module works well for our 25-person veterinary practice where staff work rotating schedules. We can set up templates for each group and quickly deploy and tweak the schedule.

Nackdelar:

We tried to integrate with Gusto Payroll to streamline time-sheet reporting. It's a mess, and does not often work. It's really hard to troubleshoot because WhenIWork hides all the integration details. For instance you can not see the mapping of employees and their roles/jobs between the two companies. After a while I realize that it's faster to manually type in all the data since troubleshooting this is so time consuming. Plus you can not get support on the phone!

för 9 månader sedan

Hello Jamie, Thank you for your honest review of our integrations and support channels. We appreciate the feedback. The Customer Care team aims to provide exceptional support through our email and chat channels. We would be happy to continue assisting with any issues you are seeing with the Gusto integration. Please chat in with us or submit a ticket. All the best, Tim

Amanda C.
Supervisor i Kanada
Ideell organisationsledning, 1 001-5 000 anställda

Revolutionized our Scheduling Process

5 i fjol

Kommentarer: We used to manually schedule all staff at our child care programs. When a regular staff called in sick or requested vacation we used to have to call, text and email each individual on call or float staff to see who was available and if they could work at the location we needed. When I Work allows us to be a lot more efficient in this process. It also allows for better communication with all staff through features such as work chat, and announcements. The customer service provided from the initial demo to setting up our team was exceptional. Our rep was always available to answer our questions or educate us about new features that might be useful to us. Our rep worked with us to use the features that worked best for us. When I Work also provides ready to go resources that you can send out to teams that include everything from how to set up your account, see open shifts, swap/drop shifts etc.

Fördelar:

The ability to post open shifts as revolutionized our ability to communicate with and mobilize our on call staff. By posting an open shift On Call and float staff see the shift right away and are able to pick up shifts that fit with their schedules. The ease of posting open shifts has drastically decreased the time spent trying to find staff to fill gaps in schedules. With over 150 employees and 44 locations we are able to post the addresses of each location that allow staff to pull up a map to the site.

Nackdelar:

At this time the product is serving us very well. When I Work continues to add new features and provides detailed descriptions and instructions to these features.

i fjol

Hi Amanda, Thank you so much for this detailed and thoughtful review! We love hearing about some of your favorite features and how your team utilizes OpenShifts and new features as they become available!