Vi har hjälpt svenska företag
att välja bättre programvara i 15 år

Bitrix24 Recensioner

4,2 (838)

Om Bitrix24

En avancerad lösning som är utformad för effektivt samarbete, kommunikation, sociala nätverk, arbetsflöde och kunskapsförvaltning.

Lär dig mer om Bitrix24

Fördelar:

Bitrix24 is an easy to use software, it allows you to manage the history of contacts or prospects and stored.

Nackdelar:

Difficult to train staff on, difficult and expensive to obtain support.

Betyg för Bitrix24

3,9
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Bitrix24 har ett totalt betyg på 4,2 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 838 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Bitrix24 tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (837)

Paulo
Paulo
Finance i Brasilien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2‒10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great task management platform. Great freemium version!

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall Bitrix24 has been great for my business. Having a place to see all the tasks, assign to employees and follow up on the work has really saved me time and money!

Fördelar:

For task management it's FREE, it's easy to set up, it's easy to use.

Nackdelar:

There are many features that I haven't had the chance to use because it would require me to take some time to review it, test, and implement with the team.

förra veckan

Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Bitrix24 as your task management platform, Paulo! We're thrilled to hear that our free version has met your business needs, making setup and daily use easy and efficient. We understand that exploring new features can require time and effort, and we're here to support you through that process. Our team is ready to help with resources, training, and support to ensure you can make the most out of Bitrix24. Your success in saving time and money by streamlining task management and team coordination is exactly what we aim for. Thank you for sharing your experience, and we look forward to continuing to support your business growth.

Becky
Becky
Software Developer i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 51‒200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Simple and intuitive CRM without many complications

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: Bitrix24 allows us to monitor agency projects from start to finish, as well as sales processes and metrics. So we don't need a plethora of specialized platforms or pieces of software for each task; instead, we may use a unified system. It's also really convenient to keep all of your files in one place on Google Drive.

Fördelar:

It's a user-friendly CRM with straightforward features. There are a lot of predefined options in the projects section that may help any company with limited expertise manage day-to-day operations beginning at any point in the sales funnel.

Nackdelar:

For our purposes, the projects section has a great deal of information, therefore we'd like it if there were a way to export, say, a task's individual subtasks in order to compile a report. When you have to hand over all the gory details of a project to a client, your efficiency takes a nosedive.

Verifierad recensent
Marknadsföring och reklam, 11‒50 anställda

Not very user friendly

3,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Some of our clients don't like Hubspot, or find it too expensive. They usually go for Bitrix or Zoho CRM. Bitrix is good, but adds too much overhead for us and additional stress.

Fördelar:

I liked that it had a lot of features to offer. We considered this product for a client of ours after they brought it to our attention. Doing integrations was painful as a lot of bugs happened in this system

Nackdelar:

It's very user-friendly, but the design made it difficult for our client's employees to work on it and we had to bring in a Bitrix expert to do continuous training for them.

förra veckan

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad to hear that the extensive features of Bitrix24 caught your attention. We understand that the complexity of our system can sometimes be challenging, and we're continuously working on making our platform more user-friendly and intuitive. We appreciate your honesty and will take your comments into consideration as we strive to improve.

Tichaona Redemptor
Tichaona Redemptor
Graphics desinger i Sydafrika
Tryck, 2‒10 anställda

Digital business enterprise.

4,0 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Exciting and mostly informative with all features

Fördelar:

Bitrix24 often allows users to customize project workflows and set granular permissions. This flexibility enables organizations to tailor the platform to their specific project management needs and control access to sensitive information.

Nackdelar:

too many templets that has been used by other users of the platform

för 3 veckor sedan

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to know you find the platform exciting and informative, and we're pleased that the automatic growth of your client database through our CRM has been beneficial for your business. Your decision to switch to Bitrix24 for more comprehensive project management tools is valued, and we're committed to supporting your business's success.

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 5 001‒10 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

An all-inclusive project management software

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: It has helped us with task management, Gantt chart creation, task delegation, document integration, and software that can work with our other company applications.

Fördelar:

As a company wide platform, Bitrix24 has been implemented. For us, this project management software has been the most comprehensive and powerful one we've ever used. Bitrix also provides simple integrations that can be implemented immediately.

Nackdelar:

The product's UI leaves much to be desired. While the learning curve is shorter than that of other software, it is still noticeable when first using the program.

Syazwani
Syazwani
Talent Acquisition Executive i Malaysia
Finansiella tjänster, 10 000+ anställda

Project management managed well with Bitrix24

4,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: Working with Bitrix24 has very many benefit, almost everything that i need is available in this software and i don't need to integrated it with other service or survey to make it a complete software. Storing document and files can be done easily within the software without having to use other cloud storage software.

Fördelar:

Bitrix24 really has help me and my colleague managing task and project that we are running and collaborate. Communication the most important feature for collaborating project, and this software has provide us to have video calls and chat platform build-in inside the software. It helps us to connect easily with each others.

Nackdelar:

Work-time tracking is one of least tools that we don't ever use to measure our working time. As long as the work is done according to the time frame that has been decided, how long we are working online everyday is irrelevant. They better add milestone tracking rather than work-time tracking in my opinion.

Sara
Sara
Human Resources Generalist i USA
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 5 001‒10 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Functional and collaborative communication tool

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: It improves work flow by enabling secure, remote online communication. This solution uses professional-grade tools to satisfy all needs, from collecting team opinions to monitoring financial operations and trade.

Fördelar:

Tasks, projects, and pipelines are Bitrix24's best features. It helps manage project roles. Functions can also classify members. It defines workflow management, project organization, and scheduling skills.

Nackdelar:

It is thorough and straightforward to integrate into business, so far. It's simple and customizable to your company's needs.

Mehmet
Export Dep. i Turkiet
Internationell handel och utveckling, 2‒10 anställda

One of the perfect

5,0 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: We are a team of 4 people, which is in different location and country. We chose Bitrix for its simplicity, multi-language and are used on android.

Fördelar:

There are a maximum of options with an easy to use interface.

Nackdelar:

What I like about plsu is the application on android. I did not find an application that has other resemblance with the web version.

Tembi
Executive Director i USA
E-lärande, 2‒10 anställda

Bitrix24 provides a lot of features for your business

4,0 förra månaden Nytt

Fördelar:

I liked the versatility of the features and having them all on one platform.

Nackdelar:

I feel as though Bitrix24 is not very user-friendly. It has wonderful features, but it is a little technical.

förra veckan

Thank you for your review and for highlighting the versatility of Bitrix24, Tembi. We're proud to offer a comprehensive platform that meets a wide range of business needs. We understand your concerns about user-friendliness and acknowledge that the technical nature of our features can be challenging. We're committed to improving our platform's usability and providing resources to help users navigate our system more easily. Your feedback is crucial in guiding these improvements, and we're grateful for the opportunity to serve your business needs better. Thank you for choosing Bitrix24 as your all-in-one solution.

Ewa
Marketing Team Lead i Kanada
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 51‒200 anställda

Employee Scheduling Program

5,0 för 4 veckor sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

I like that Bitrix24 offers a lot of features under one roof from employee scheduling, task management, time tracking to CRM.

Nackdelar:

I have used Bitrix24 for a long time now and it hardly fail me while using it.

för 4 veckor sedan

Thank you for your positive review! It's great to know that our platform has been reliable for you over time. We appreciate your trust in switching from other services to Bitrix24 and look forward to continuing to support your success.

lee
CEO i USA
Medicinska apparater, 2‒10 anställda

Complete Scam

1,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: If i could provide a lower score, I would. The company falsely advertises integrations with Quickbooks Online, it does not work. The software is a shell, meaning that the purchaser has to "create: every document and infrastructure in order for the application to even come close to working. The very thing that it appears it was designed for ( CRM) fails miserably. You wont even see your deals or opportunities move to the "next stage" without some form of manual manipulation. Telephone integration does absolutely nothing other than clog up your leads with calls with zero info on them. Top all of this off with the complete lack of support ( even in the paid version). They will take days to respond and then its with a canned response about going and researching the answer your self in a pile of some of the worst help files I have seen in my more than 30 years in business. Then, finally capped by this...once you have wasted the $1000.00 for the access to the software and the countless hours and thousands of dollars to try to get it to work with just basic day to day operation....you finally decide that their are much better options available (like Salesfoce) they will refuse to refund you any part of your remaining subscription. BUYER BE WARE- complete and total scam of a solution. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Fördelar:

NONE- very difficult to deploy. Hours upon hours spent in setup ended up being a complete waste of time. Not ONE of the integrations work.

Nackdelar:

difficult to train staff on, difficult and expensive to obtain support

Verifierad recensent
Ledningsrådgivare, 11‒50 anställda

Bitrix Virtual Office Solution

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: My overall experience with Bitrix24 has been great. I have no complaints and would easily recommend it to anyone.

Fördelar:

The free version is more than adequate to manage business functions. The intranet/portal feature allows me to manage my company and staff. My company is a virtual company and thanks to Bitrix24 it allows all members of my time to collaborate, communicate and work together just as if they were in the office. I have been using this software for many years and have tried other options and always come back to Bitrix24. I am yet to find any other software as versatile as Bitrix24.

Nackdelar:

The only issue we have is sometimes new Associates find it difficult to access the platform for the first time. I personally did not experience that issue, and this is only for a small percentage of new recruits.

Jorge Rene
Jorge Rene
Consultor Independiente de TI i Ecuador
Dator- och nätverkssäkerhet, 2‒10 anställda

A Secret Jewel

5,0 för 6 år sedan

Kommentarer: Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur. I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations... As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore You can try it for free and send me a comment about it.

Fördelar:

1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM 2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system 3.-) Unified communications 4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls) 5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM 6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer 7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages) 8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management 9.-) Great community support

Nackdelar:

- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email. - A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me). - Don't have an accounting feature.

Rick
Fachinformatiker i Tyskland
Medborgerlig-och social organisation, 11‒50 anställda

Its time to move on

2,0 i fjol

Fördelar:

Theoretical this platform has much to offer but if one tries to use it one notice many issues.

Nackdelar:

There are so many cons to this product I don't even know where to begin.The biggest thing is that the cost keeps increasing for the product and they don't even update the product with basic functions which are missing for years now. With every update they add things one doesn't need and the whole things gets more convoluted. Options are not to be found in a single section, they are spread all over the whole platform. Many pages exist to change options but there is no way to find them.Updates won't apply correctly leaving an outdated structure with deactivated features behind. What really gets me angry is, that there is no way to delete an account fully. One can just deactivate an account/user and they are still on your bitrix instance. You cant even delete your OWN account! Support wouldn't even help, they say that this feature is not included.They should be careful because its against GDPR to not delete user data including the account on request.The question arises on why they don't want you to delete your account. Its clearly not a technical issue.I had enough of this company. They have so much potential but they waste it all. They don't even care that i'm upset that I cant delete my/ employees accounts which left our non-profit. These accounts where created by me using our own email and domian.

Juan
CEO i Colombia
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2‒10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

overal a good CRM at good price per user.

5,0 för 2 år sedan

Kommentarer: overall is a good trusted CRM that does the de job for an affordable price, and a lot of functions, and has scalability. you may understand that support is a bit limited for advanced stuff.

Fördelar:

It s is a good CRM option, the price is based on plans which include a number of users and functions (but others may charge per users and pers functions) for less than 5 persons can be pricy, for 100 users is very very affordable, also a free staring option. It is big enough to have a lot of forums and supportThe support is accessible but limited Yt has a lot of functions, a lot you won´t worry about missing a function on scalability.

Nackdelar:

-They may change the prices and plans at any time (and it goes up) it happened to me twice all ready, an email saying our prices will increase in one month, and nothing to do. about 20% each time.-Support may be very limited, it may end by saying please contact a local partner for that.

Syamir
Syamir
Utbildningsförvaltning, 201‒500 anställda

Manage project with Bitrix24

5,0 för 3 år sedan

Kommentarer: I can run verity of project at the same time thanks to the amazing feature and tools that provided by Betrix24.

Fördelar:

The most important thing that i look in project management software is the contact panel, and Bitrix24 has a very comprehensive contact panel. Storing, managing and sharing for file resources is very organized and they has a very good security for the storage.

Nackdelar:

We had faced several challenges while operating this software, one of it is its require a very stable internet connection to load-up all required resources. Another one is, the email tools in mobile device keep crashing when i'm trying to edit the layout.

Cassidy
Consulting Team Lead i USA
Recensentens källa

Every company must keep track of tasks, deadlines, and available resources

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: To effectively track, search, and create internal fluidity, familiarity with Bitrix24—the software of choice for project management, task management, marketing, and CRM analytics—is essential. Bitrix24 has been instrumental in getting more people to join the service to increase efficiency. We have made extensive changes to the organization and distribution of documents; this process is now the benchmark by which we judge and manage the quality of your products and services to maintain accurate records.

Fördelar:

File management processes, while seemingly unimportant, can have an impact on administrative expenses. We can save time, money, and effort thanks to this terrific platform, and our relationships with customers and clients have significantly improved. Bitrix24 is the most complicated tool on the market right now. Still, it is also the most effective at optimising such files and attaining the most appropriate performance in the quest for supposedly improved solutions for file quality management.

Nackdelar:

Many users have had to adapt their processes rather than the software to account for the absence of systemic diversity and centralization.

Irfan
Irfan
Senior Full-stack PHP Developer i Pakistan
Recensentens källa

Brilliant!...All in one solution for Internal communication and project management

5,0 för 5 år sedan

Kommentarer: We are using Bitrix24 for internal communication and basic task management. Its been a great experience especially with a lot of features. I would surely keep on using.

Fördelar:

- Bitrix24 consist of lots of features and modules that can be switched on or off as needed which is huge plus because it makes it really easy to manage your projects while keeping software simple - Implementation and learning of the software is very easy and that's what our staff loved about it - It has great value for money and pricing is unbeatable as compared to other software solutions in the market for same purpose - Brilliant within the company social feature. - Accessible on multiple platform which is huge plus. Can be accessed through Web site, Mobile apps and Desktop application for WIndows, Mac and even Linux platform. That's a brilliant thing I would say

Nackdelar:

- There is a lot of room in improvement of user experience. If developers can work on User Experience that would be great - Navigation is not that easy and is really confusing for project management features again this might be related to user experience. I would say they can really improve that. - Configurations are not very flexible i.e you can not configure the software according to your needs you have to work with what is provided by the developers itself. - It would have been great if they had a training scheduler or calendar management feature.

Supply Chain Managing Officer i Kenya
Forskning, 201‒500 anställda
Recensentens källa

Mastering the art of collaboration in project management with Bitrix24.

5,0 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Bitrix24 helps us to run our projects more effectively and efficiently by allowing us to come together and work closely as one team. This allows us to put focus on the things that matters to us and the end result is excellent projects. The experience has been outstanding and we are intending to keep using Bitrix24 for forever.

Fördelar:

We always get an upper hand when using Bitrix24 to manage our projects as it brings us all together under the same roof and allows us to work in unison and collaborate effectively. It has good communication channels like instant messaging, video and audio calling and files sharing which makes it easy for us to keep every updated and on the know. Bitrix24 has a good and easy to engage with dashboards which help us to have a unified view over our projects in order to know what has been done and what's pending.

Nackdelar:

Bitrix24 has a been straightforward to use product and having not experienced a single issue, i can say it has been giving me a perfect experience.

Masturah
Masturah
Telekommunikation, 1 001‒5 000 anställda

Bitrix24 is very good

Fördelar:

We are in need of good project management software, and Bitrix24 is the best solution for our company as it can be use to managing project across department and all the department can have their own group that can be separated from each other. Bitrix24 also has a common place for communication that everyone on the company can interact with each other.

Nackdelar:

Asana should start reconsidering to revamp the dashboard interface, it is to cluttered with all the feature and tools. I thing it will good if the tools for other than for project management should be moved from the main dashboard for easy organization of the software.

Hani Khalilah
Hani Khalilah
Real Estate Sales Consultant i Malaysia
Fastighet, 51‒200 anställda

Bitrix24 review

Fördelar:

The free edition does an excellent job of allowing you to have a sense of whether Bitrix24 will be of value to you or whether it will not. The user interface is attractive and straightforward to use. The program is very responsive to changes in the calendar, making it a fantastic tool to keep track of your daily routine.

Nackdelar:

Compared to using the Bitrix24 application that can be accessed from the web browser, the desktop client has far less functionality. Overall, adding email templates and exporting items to be emailed is available, but it kind of confusing and i don't use it too often.

Suhailah
Suhailah
Detaljhandel, 5 001‒10 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Secret gem of project management software

Fördelar:

Bitrix24 is not a popular as a project management software, but all the tools and option that they has for managing a project is on par with other popular project management software. W have also use it to manage a basic CRM, like replaying for customer inquire and phone support.

Nackdelar:

Like all other software, the customer support is not too good especially if it involving a phone support. We always had to switch to email support, as the customer representative on the phone can't fix the problem on the spot and had to wait for a few days for our email to be responded.

Parth
Web Developer i Indien

Multitasking Project Management Platform To Improve Efficiency

4,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: It is appropriate and relevant and has a solution for any issue. The greatest thing about Bitrix24 is its CRM features like tasks, projects, and pipelines. It aids in keeping track of the responsibilities that project members are assigned. Processing reports is simple.

Fördelar:

Bitrix is a user-friendly tool that makes collaborative work enjoyable. I created a number of websites, and each time the outcomes were good. Free websites that include phone and chat functionality can be made using it. We can easily add users using an admin account, and we can also view all user account activity.

Nackdelar:

It takes a lot of time to understand the objectives of the application because it is slightly different. When I first started using it, the features it offers left me feeling confused. You should watch tutorials and read guidelines to use their full potential.

Maisarah
Maisarah
Marketing Executive i Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Bitrix is our organization choice for CRM

Fördelar:

Bitrix24 aids us in maintaining our consumer base. A card containing details is given to each customer. I can apply dynamic search when there are a lot of customers. It takes keywords into account, so the card may be discovered even if I forget the client's name and surname.

Nackdelar:

Even though this software is published to the market for quite some times, cross-cutting insights do not really operate properly. Call records tend to end up in the garbage. The most significant disadvantage is that credentials are kept in the open in the SIP PBX.

Jose
Jose
Business Change Manager. IPMA. PMP. i Panama
Datormjukvara, 1 001‒5 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

Advantages of using Bitrix24 to manage the process of onboarding new clients.

5,0 i fjol

Kommentarer: The Bitrix24 application suite is truly a corporate solution, which can be used by modules for all types of companies, of any size and category. Provides the services to proactively manage the administration of customer information and transmits results records and analytics to senior management, such as sales trend reports, which show the proportion of deals won and lost, these elements are of great value to the organization.

Fördelar:

Bitrix24 is currently much more proactive, since its new philosophy actively collaborates in the planning of the work with the client, in addition to allowing completely personalized parameterization, based on the needs of the organization, and makes it easier for them to follow up on the activities to all team members who interact with the platform. It incorporates elements of agile methodologies to know, for example, the tasks that we have pending for today, during the week, and the remaining weeks.

Nackdelar:

With Bitrix24 we can advance in the negotiations by segmenting them, for example, in those that are fast, those that require a more complete workflow to achieve the sale, and generate campaigns that will offer long-term results. Taking advantage of all the features of Bitrix24 is really a process that grows gradually and will require the participation of all involved. This is very interesting work and definitely adds value to the marketing process exponentially.