Om FlutterFlow

Low-code app builder with a drag-and-drop interface to build native mobile apps

Lär dig mer om FlutterFlow

Fördelar:

Very intuitive, and the integrations with the mobile stores is a plus. Very straight forward with firebase support, and languages.

Nackdelar:

Was tricky (different) to Outsystems and get used to a new ide.

Betyg för FlutterFlow

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

FlutterFlow har ett totalt betyg på 4,5 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 55 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt FlutterFlow tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (55)

Juan sebastian R.
Juan sebastian R.
CEO i Guatemala
Datormjukvara, 11-50 anställda

Singular Flutter Review

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Great experience building Apps!

Fördelar:

Flutter flow is a great tool that allows you to build mobile and web applications in a very easy way. It is an example of the future of low code.

Nackdelar:

Can't say. I am a Flutter Flow fan and don't see any major drawbacks.

Sirian M.
Co-Owner i Nederländerna

FlutterFlow review

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: FlutterFlow has helped me learn Flutter as well as the general app building process. It is not as accessible as some comparable tools, but allows for much more possibilities. It has helped me build great working apps, which are 1:1 with my custom design and work very well on all platforms.

Fördelar:

FlutterFlow has a relatively good learning curve, but still offers the possibility for more advanced users to extract a lot from this platform, for example with adding custom code. The rate of updates is also amazing, being almost weekly with great new features.

Nackdelar:

Not all parameters of widgets (e.g. a container), are possible to set from a variable. A (much requested) is setting color from a variable, which is not possible right now and needs timely workarounds.

John M.
Retired i USA
Datormjukvara, Egenföretagare

Keep up the good work!

3 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Great!

Fördelar:

The GUI awesome / Firebase interface awesome / Theme very good headed I the right direction / Run mode awesome ( would like it a little faster [I do understand though]) ***** The thing that is most amazing of all is that fact that you can run the code send the link to your email and test it on your phone ****** and yes the camera will work etc etc...

Nackdelar:

Having to redo screens that where working and then stopped for what seemed to be minor changes. I have been downloading the code from GitHub and haven't yet but want to compare the working code with the non-working code to see what is what.

Paul L.
Director i Sydafrika

Övervägda alternativ:

FlutterFlow - no code, no worriee

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: It's a game changer, I have been able to complete Apps that I would not be able to do on other platforms, not even close.

Fördelar:

I have not found a single item on my no-code wish list that has not been provided for.

Nackdelar:

Documentation and support videos are not complete yet, but good enough to help me along. I can see the FlutterFlow team is working hard on it though.

Jos H.
Jos H.
Founder / CEO i Storbritannien

Next Gen App Development

5 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Just beyond my wildest expectations

Fördelar:

Flutterflow has all the pros of Nocode software with none of the drawbacks seen with other similar app builder tools The ability to import custom code, export clean code without proprietary bulk or obfuscation makes it the ultimate tool for building a powerful, scaleable mobile app from day 1 to year 10

Nackdelar:

There are very few limitations and the team are amazing with new features and fixes being added on a weekly basis - incredible!

🕊💬 S.
🕊💬 S.
NoCode Engineer i Nigeria
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

FlutterFlow makes building apps simple like ABC

4 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall, building with FlutterFlow has been interesting and enable me learn how to build apps with flutter but I would not sacrifice the time saving aspect of FlutterFlow for traditional app development.

Fördelar:

Ability to code custom features, download code and make further iteration in IDE, makes FlutterFlow stand out to me.

Nackdelar:

Browser lag is a major challenge especially when working on a project with more than 12 screens. Customer service and community support channels should be improved drastically. Paid users should not have to feel neglected after creating a support ticket.

Torrence M.
Founder i USA
Bil, Egenföretagare

Övervägda alternativ:

FlutterFlow will make you an app developer overnight!

Fördelar:

Ease of use and this software allows you to scale your business easily. You can literally take your app idea from napkin sketch to fully functioning app in hours.

Nackdelar:

Hard to choose something I don’t like when the software is nearly perfect. Some functions/elements can be buggy, but the team will rapidly fix these bugs and errors.

Jorge V.
Visual Developer i Ecuador
E-lärande, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

One of the most powerful nocode platform

4 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I have 3 years of experience using no code platform to work and also sharing content about no code platform on my YT channel, for that reason I know this is a must-see option if you want to create mobile apps.

Fördelar:

You're not limited to doing development on the platform, you can export your code and that's awesome. Another thing I like is when Flutter (Google's SDK) makes updates, Flutterlfow also because Flutterflow is really easier and faster Flutter especially for people without technical knowledge.

Nackdelar:

If you are not familiar with flutter, customizing the logic of your apps is going to be difficult. The learning curve is hard.

Simon G.
CTO i Frankrike

Övervägda alternativ:

Une véritable aide au développement

4 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: L’outil nous a permis de développer rapidement des applications mobiles et web sans avoir à connaître le langage dart même pour des non développeurs

Fördelar:

L’interface de flutterflow propose une véritable aide aux développements des écrans. C’est simple et facile à utiliser. Le copier-Collet est un vrai plus.

Nackdelar:

Les types de donnés manipulés dans les widgets et actions custom sont limités et oblige de temps en temps à contourner le besoin initial.

Youssef J.
Founder i Storbritannien
Logistik & Supply Chain, 2-10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Best No code app builder!!

Kommentarer: Awesome and empowering

Fördelar:

Easy of use. Powerful UI/ features and functionality. Best tool come across in this space.

Nackdelar:

Don’t have any at this moment in time but look forward to more integrations.

Emanuele I.
CTO i Italien
E-lärande, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år

The tool for Flutter learning

4 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Due to the fact i was sick Flutterflow help'd me out making me staying focus on learning ..from the end...,
i wasn't used to code ..this help'd me to see what was the semantic behind the things and this lead my to continue and trying to go for a degree in the IT coding scene.

Fördelar:

First of all the most i like is the readyness ,the listening , the respect and the passion of its creator , they were since starting polite, professional , ready to answer . Then apart the stunning UI EDITOR i like the continuos developing and adding new features , its really the best. Then you can export the code to Vs code .This is respect at its best.

Nackdelar:

I don't know it it least.. .I would like to have a bigger database selection , Airtable, Google sheet ( by means of Integromat-make , Zapier etc and a new Audio player with a playlist , i would like to have connections with Node.js express world and i would like to see a flutter flow for react native created by them , you there a lot of tools out there and even on flutter side , Andromo, Nowa, Codeless , Teta.. Thorium builder, Noodl, Wappler, Panda Suite..even flutter bricks and React bricks on Vs Code...but i doubt someone could ever match Flutterfow's team and even with that i will stay here , last an ipad version would be sweet.

Iwan P.
Developer i Sydafrika
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

FlutterFlow is now a must use for my business.

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I can confidently now roll out apps fast. I've published 3 apps with FF, 2 of which now have near 2k users each, one of which, a fishing competition app, had 1k concurrent users per day the week of the competition. It worked, I had no crashes, it was actually stable. That's as much thanks to Firebase as FF, of course, but if I coded it myself, which wouldn't have been possible due to the required timeframe for delivery, it might have been more buggy.

Fördelar:

I was building Flutter apps already before FF, coding it myself with dart. I already used Firebase as a backend. But it took long to build apps. Then FF came around and I more than 10x'ed my development time, in fact I would say some of my latest released projects wouldn't have been possible without FF given how fast I needed to get something out. The low code and easy to use builder are what makes that possible. Also, the widgets that come with the FF package makes it easier to design beautiful interfaces that I, being a developer not a designer, missed out on when just looking at code before FF. My apps LOOK way better now too. And they work, they actually work!

Nackdelar:

There are minor nitpicky things, such as the inability for sub-collections support in Firestore. If you have an existing system that has subcollections in FS that you want to add an app to using FF, you'll have to refactor your database, which can be a dicey proposition for production systems. So I've only always been able to use FF for new apps, not add mobile apps to some of my large React projects, for example.

Erik G.
Founder i Thailand
Internet, 2-10 anställda

Leader in Low Code

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Great experience, love the platform and we use it everyday. The team is amazing at shipping new features.

Fördelar:

Absolute power house in functionality and stability.

Nackdelar:

I'm not sure I'd 100% call these cons, but definitely things to note: 1. It's designed to work with Firebase, if that isn't your backend, then it could be less flexible. 2. With great power comes great responsibility! There's a lot of functionality here that can be daunting to get started.

Verifierad recensent
CEO & CTO i Marocko

My opinion about FlutterFlow platform

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: One of the most software I used before in my life, because I build my career with it and open up to me a big way to the next !

Fördelar:

The most thing is that FF absolutely claim the goal, we can make apps even we're not familiar with the code, maybe childs could work with it, it's so fun and lovely. As a software is so powerful, intelligent and robust for ultimate app lifecycle experience, and more extra thing is not just for normal users no at all !! I thing that should developers work with it because he is working so fast with Firebase integration and making a lot steps so short to focus on the core for their apps.

Nackdelar:

For me every section in the FF, I used and I liked very much because it's open up the possibilities to make real success, I can give you an example: - UX: so smooth and amazing to pick the right properties for every widget that we use - Widget Tree: after the last updates, now we're architecte the UI concept for more details, itt's next era of UI budling from code syntax to visualize the code ! - Run Mode: In our local machines takes at least minutes for basic apps but in FF even it's a big app just in 5 minutes or less! - ...

Ali K.
Software Developer i USA
Recensentens källa

FlutterFlow has completely and positively transformed our business

4 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Great experience. I've used and tried a lot of low/no-code platforms in the last 3 years and now I've moved all our projects to Flutterflow

Fördelar:

FlutterFlow is easy to use and learn it works almost seamlessly with Firebase. The team is also very much on the ball with consistent weekly updates that keep making the platform much better. The ability to download the code and do with it as you please is also really reassuring and liberating.

Nackdelar:

A few missing widgets that could be handy, you may also want to look into it carefully if you are going to be using backends other than Firebase.

Masahiro O.
Developper i Japan

Not just a no-code tool

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: High-quality applications can now be developed in a short period of time.
Really, really fast.

Fördelar:

FF is a no-code tool, but it is not locked-in and has no customization restrictions. If you want to add UI or functionality that is not provided in the GUI, FF's "custom code" feature will most likely allow you to do so. You can even download the code base if you need it. (highly readable and structured). Instead of being faced with the fateful choice of no-code or code, you can start with no-code and move to code at any time. I find FF to be "the best Flutter framework with full scaffolding capabilities". Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Nackdelar:

Authentication other than Firebase may be used. In such cases, we may want to generate API headers dynamically (e.g., from local state).

Cesar F.
Nocode dev i Brasilien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

Excellent and powerful new nocode platform

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Great. I left another great platform for it, no regrets.

Fördelar:

It's powerful. It has a great IU editor and after you connect the Firebase DB and create actions, you can export the full code, or create an Android APK in one click! I loved how fast it performed. It has 2 features updates every month. The Web and Desktop apps are in beta. They charge a fixed price for the Editor and the usage comes from Firebase and the services you add to it.

Nackdelar:

Flutterflow has for now Firebase as the DB and connect to it has need some steps

Hoummad B.
Marketer i Frankrike
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare

Best no code app

Fördelar:

The only software I use that are weekly updated with new feature and improvement

Nackdelar:

We have to pay it but it worth the value and the time we save from coding by hand

Roca O.
Roca i Brasilien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: Gratis provperiod

Best Platform

Kommentarer: Beginner

Fördelar:

Easy deployment to stores and drag and drop

Nackdelar:

More tutorials to API and full templates

Benjamin M.
CEO i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Einfaches Handling kombiniert mit viel Möglichkeiten.

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Durch Flutterflow habe ich angefangen mich mit App Entwicklung auseinanderzusetzen und einiges neue zu lernen.

Fördelar:

Die einfache Bedienung und vielen Möglichkeiten zur Umsetzung, ohne viel Code.

Nackdelar:

Definitiv das Suchen nach UserLocation z.B. mit Algolia. Hier werden Filter benötigt damit eine einwandfreie Suche ermöglicht werden kann.

George M.
MD i Ghana

Thanks for convenience

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I have been developing on Xcode and flutter. Flutter flow has saved me time and made me happy as a developer. It's easy

Fördelar:

Drag and drop is the best anywhere. Integration on angolia and GCP is seamless. And oh mine the documentation

Nackdelar:

To be Oliver Twist, the software could be made cheaper.

Adeel A.
Developer i Storbritannien
Informationstjänster, 201-500 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Great tool to create no code apps and only took 1 week to create !

Fördelar:

The drag and drop features allowed me to create it very easily without having to install anything. Actions can be easily linked together

Nackdelar:

Sometimes crashes when there was too much going on

Bawa R.
Software Engineer i Sri Lanka
Recensentens källa

Best no code solution for mobile apps

Fördelar:

Even if it's no code it is easier to identify and change generated code

Nackdelar:

UI bugs in editor some times editor is not working as expected

Filipe F.
Fondateur i Frankrike

Flutterflow

5 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Je développe des applications mobiles pour mes clients et grace à vous je gagne un temps considérable

Fördelar:

L'ensemble des widget et la rapidité de codage avec des code generés qui sont impressionnant de qualité

Nackdelar:

Le prix et la non traduction pour mon pays

Robson H.
Developer i Brasilien
Programutveckling, Egenföretagare

Flutterflow is awesome

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Eu consigo criar aplicativos rapidamente e estudar todo o processo, lendo o código gerado.

Fördelar:

Possibilidade de criação de protótipos rapidamente

Nackdelar:

A falta de mais componentes para integração com outros bancos de dados.