NetSolutions Recensioner

Genomsnittliga betyg

• Totalt
  • Kundservice

Om NetSolutions

Experience Care provides a fully integrated long-term care EHR & financial management solution for SNFs, ALFs, CCRCs, & long-term care.

Lär dig mer om NetSolutions

Visar recensioner av 15

Mary B.
RN Clinical REimbursement Coordinator
  • Recenserad den 2021-08-11

"Clinicians view of NetSolutions"

Fördelar: There are many things I like about the software. The ease of navigation that has been applied over the years with upgrades. The integration with the pharmacy so that physician orders can be electronically sent. The constant improvements in both NetSolutions and Point of Care. The fact that the developer team is always on top of the CMS changes in both the Clinical and Billing areas. I also like the ease of contacting customer support and the quick response times. Also love the eDocs feature so there is no hunting for paper any longer.

Nackdelar: One thing I feel could be improved is the resident selection in the reports are. They are not all the same and some require lots of 'clicking' just to choose a resident. Also for instance in the MDS; you can tab to the next question, but at times when you tab it goes to the top of the page instead of the next area. This can become time consuming. The least amount of 'mouse work' that can be done is truly a time saver!

Trina V.
Regional Business Office Manager
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 51-200 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-06-22

"Using NetSolutions on a daily Basis"

Kommentarer: We rely on this software on a daily basis. We keep our resident census, demographic information. Insurance
information and generate bills all on this system.
When I do run into any issues that I cannot resolve myself, I call the help line and always get prompt and
courteous help in a way that I can understand.

Fördelar: We use this software to keep our census balanced and to generate bills to our clients.

Nackdelar: I really can't think about anything that I least like.

Leverantörssvar

av Experience Care om 2021-06-23

Thank you for your feedback, Trina, it's always great to hear from our customers. Love that our EHR helps with balanced census and generating bills.

I'm glad to hear that you are a happy user of our EHR solution, NetSolutions by www.Experience.Care and that we have been able to provide prompt and courteous support whenever needed.

I'll be sure to pass on your review so the team can see how their work is valued by our clients! Cassie, Tonya, Cheryle and the support team are great, have been with us for years, so your recognition of them only highlights that our customers get any issues solved quickly by professionals who really know our product well.

I am sure that talking to the same support person every time you call means a lot in this fast-moving industry. Once again, thanks and keep up the great care!

Cheryl S.
DON
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 501-1 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader

"Excellent Customer Service"

Kommentarer: Excellent Customer Service. The most important aspect of any program is to be able to get help when you need it. That is what has pressed me the most.

Fördelar: It is easy to use once you have learned it.

Nackdelar: Too many in and outs. You have to log in then go to reports then go to progress notes choose a resident, choose type of note choose the date then print. Better to be able to pick the resident and have the full dashboard available right there old notes new notes, orders all right there no need to go back and forth.

Erin B.
RN, Informatics Specialist
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 5 001-10 000 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2020-10-16

"Amazing responsiveness from the vendor!"

Kommentarer: Like all EMRs, it's only as good as what you put in. Teaching quality documentation is key! Overall, I am very pleased with this product, and the vendor is great - top notch customer service, and everyone there is super helpful, responsive, and really listens to our needs.

Fördelar: The vendor is very active in seeking out input from their customers, and they actually listen. When there's a feature we want they work hard to incorporate it quickly. It can be used as-is, or you can completely customize many areas of the program to suit your company's needs.

Nackdelar: The growing pains during the early years. This software has been around for a loooong time in many iterations. Our company has been using it for at least 10 years, and through that we have struggled through some really tough versions that were more bugs than fixes. BUT THAT'S ALL BEHIND US NOW. The software has been brought up to current standards, and the new general manager is focused on improving the user experience.

• Recenserad den 2020-10-16
Nanda S.
Director of Reimburasement
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 1 001-5 000 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2018-02-02

"Very caring and knowledgeable support team!"

Kommentarer: A lot more efficiencies...billers do not have to do all the thinking to be able to bill accurately.

Fördelar: Customer service is amazing. The management team listens to the needs of their clients and actually care to make their product better to accommodate the ever evolving world of Healthcare! Their reps understands the billing rules for all of the states they support and the rules are built into the software. If they are unsure they will get help and usually within 24 hours. Providers/users are not left having to do manual "work-a-rounds" to get their jobs done. This software is the way to go...if something is wrong, it's more than likely operator error. This software offers a lot of flexibility to accommodate all the different rules from all of the different Payors out there. Billers find it very easy to use...

Nackdelar: Possibly better statement options. Have more reports be available in excel (there are lots but not too user friendly)

• Recenserad den 2018-02-02
Dana A.
IT Technician
Statsförvaltningen, 501-1 000 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-08-11

"NetSolutions is now Experience Care"

Kommentarer: Been a great partner.

Fördelar: The software provides a full suite of functions and utilities for health care. It is excellent not only in daily usage but works well with audits. We have had some other 3rd party software that we wanted to transition from. In each case, Experience Care had a drop in module that filled the need and worked day one. Support is great and speedy although we use them most for new modules and changes. The software tends to 'just work'.

Nackdelar: Because it is a robust suite of tools, there can be a bit of a learning curve on this.

Ayisha B.
QA Informatics Records Technician

"Exceptional EHR"

Kommentarer: Overall my experience with NetSolutions has been a very good one. As with any software product there will be some issues, but Experience Care is also quick to address any issues or concerns that we have expeditiously.

Fördelar: I really like how this software allows the users to setup their own dashboard. Being able to see everything that I need to know about my Residents as soon as I go to my dashboard is very helpful and a time saver. The software also allows the users to create their own assessments so that each database is personalized for the needs of that particular building.

Nackdelar: I do not have many Cons when it comes to this system. I have worked on a couple of other EHRs , and this is the best I have used thus far.

Melissa R.
Director of Health Information Management
  • Recenserad den 2021-06-28

"NetSolutions Review"

Kommentarer: We utilize the entire software for our clinical care and billing/MDS.

Fördelar: We are a skilled nursing facility. We are able to use this software comfortably to ensure that the residents are receiving the best care. Excellent communication with your team.

Nackdelar: I started here 4 years ago. I came from another SNF that utilized PCC. It was a difficult transition with this software; however, with your updates and changes it has been more effective and useful.

• Recenserad den 2021-06-28
Trevis C.
Director of Informatics
Hälsa, välbefinnande och fitness, 51-200 anställda
  • Recenserad den 2021-06-25

"Easy to use and engaging support where end-users affect change"

Kommentarer: Exceptionally positive and I am definitely looking forward to their commitment to delivering the best EHR platform for post-acute care.

Fördelar: The customer support and engaging leadership have the most open-door approach to listen to their end users and implement change based on input. They are a remarkably progressive compared to past experience with other vendors/applications.

Nackdelar: The design is dated on the backend but they are focusing on re-design of the front-end where most users are interacting.

Matt J.
Director of IT
  • Recenserad den 2021-06-22

"Netsolutions for long term care"

Kommentarer: We have worked with them since 1993. They have been a good company to work with and I have built many relationships with their support team. The support team will go out of their way to make sure you are happy with their product.

Fördelar: Functionality, cost, support, comradery.

Nackdelar: Orders module could be a little better. We had some issues with it to begin with.

Janice K.
Assistant Controller
  • Recenserad den 2021-07-02

"Outstanding product."

Kommentarer: Support is always available with ease & confidence any issue can be solved.

Fördelar: I like the process between the nursing information & the accountant.

Nackdelar: I honestly do not dislike any aspects of this system.

• Recenserad den 2021-07-02
Paula G.
Application Analyst
Sjukhus och hälsovård, 1 001-5 000 anställda

"review of webinar"

Kommentarer: Great other than the slowness sometimes

Fördelar: Point of Care, Physician Orders
Integrates with other apps

Nackdelar: system slowness - sometimes \ and can only open 1 screen at a time

Robin P.
LPN, QUALITY ASSURANCE, INFECTION CONTROL
  • Recenserad den 2021-07-08

"BEST PRODUCT FOR THE JOB"

Kommentarer: HAVE NOT HAD ANY SERIOUS PROBLEMS, BUT IF A PROBLEM OCCUR, IT IS FIXED PROMPTLY.

Fördelar: EASE OF LEARNING, MULTIPLE WAYS TO ENGAGE IN INFORMATION

Nackdelar: THERE IS NOTHING THAT I CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT REGARDING THIS SOFTWARE!

• Recenserad den 2021-07-08
Raquel R.
business office manager
  • Recenserad den 2021-07-10

"Great customers' service"

Fördelar: I always have a great response time whenever I call for assistance!

Nackdelar: the new home screen is a little bit crowdy

• Recenserad den 2021-07-10
Geri H.
Kommersiella fastigheter
  • Recenserad den 2015-11-19

"Netsolutions"

Fördelar: I enjoy working with the knowledgeable customer service staff.

Nackdelar: That I can't access it from home but that is only because we host it in house.

• Recenserad den 2015-11-19