Om Trello

A visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective for your team on any project in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.

Lär dig mer om Trello

Fördelar:

Trello's design and user-friendly interface makes this software not only extremely effective, but also visually pleasing. I am a designer by trade and I like things to be beautiful.

Nackdelar:

I hate the way that they don't have a customer for Linux. I likewise hate that it's an electronic application that you must be online to utilize.

Betyg för Trello

Medelpoäng

Enkel användning
Kundservice
Funktioner
Valuta för pengarna

Sannolikhet att rekommendera

Trello har ett totalt betyg på 4,5 av 5 stjärnor baserat på 21 000 användarrecensioner på Capterra.

Har du använt Trello tidigare?

Dela din erfarenhet med andra programvaruköpare.

Filtrera recensioner (21 000)

Ernesto alfonso O.
Ernesto alfonso O.
Director i Mexiko
Religiösa institutioner, 11-50 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Facilita la colaboración de proyectos

5 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Una vez que entiendes la dinámica de uso, realmente se vuelve sencillo la colaboración y seguimiento de proyectos.

Fördelar:

Su interface e implementación de tableros para trabajo en equipo es sumamente ingenioso facilitando así la colaboración. La integración con Servicios Google y Calendarios, Slack, Zoom es impresionante, realmente se vuelve sencillo dar forma a ideas y proyectos en equipo.

Nackdelar:

Se requiere invertir tiempo para entender todas sus funciones y aprovechar en totalidad lo que ofrece la plataforma ya que no es tan intuitiva.

Jana K.
Jana K.
Customer Experience Strategist i Spanien
Ledningsrådgivare, Egenföretagare

5 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I love how visual Trello is. It's easy to see at a glance where I am at with all my projects and what needs my attention next.

Fördelar:

Trello is my preferred project management system, one that I use in my business as well as to manage my clients' projects. It's simple enough to use yet robust enough to handle high level of details.

Nackdelar:

I haven't really explored the Butler function and automations enough so can't talk to that aspect of Trello.

Cesar M.
Cesar M.
Account Manager i El Salvador
Marknadsföring och reklam, 201-500 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Your fist step into task management software

3 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Very easy to use, friendly and intuitive interface and lots of features to collaborate and personalize your boards. Good price for the money and decent support team.

Fördelar:

We love the visual aspect of it: different boards let you appreciate each project individually. You can go and modify the order of the elements or give priority to some task by putting it on top. It's a very basic and easy to use software.

Nackdelar:

If you have a big project, Trello is not the answer. This software is aimed mostly to small operations and small creative agencies. If you need to track software development, this is not the best choice.

Whit B.
Senior Director of Marketing and Communications i USA
Högre utbildning, 51-200 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

A good task manager for small teams

4 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I use Trello to manage the tasks of my part time workers, especially as we are working remotely. I am able to set up projects for the via cards and add any resource material they might need.

Fördelar:

I can use this to manage the task of several workers at the same time. Each of my employees have a board and I am able to add tasks to the board directly from my email. In that way, I am able to take things off of my to-do list because I know that the task is captured somewhere else and the job will be completed.

Nackdelar:

I often have a difficult time building out a project in a way that makes sense to me. We use this much less for large project and much more for smaller individual tasks. I also wish there was a easier way of styling the cards. I have attempted to use the Trello code in the cards but unless you use them frequently, you have to relearn them all over each time.

Director of Guest Services i USA
Fritid, resor och turism, 51-200 anställda

Great for an Electronic To Do List

4 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Definitely helps keep track of all my various lists of to dos, so it's great in that way! The free version is all I use and it is super useful to me.

Fördelar:

I love that I can make different boards to organize all of my various to dos. That way, visually I can see what projects need to be done and when. I also really love the deadlines you can set for yourself, and how it visually changes the look of the board, so that it stands out.

Nackdelar:

The only cons for me really is that I know there are a lot more features to it that would probably improve my work flow even better, but it doesn't come naturally, really. It seems like I need to research more HOW to use all the processes available in it. I also don't really like that there isn't a "done" button, only "archive" and to be honest, I don't know what happens when they are archived.

Marisa T.
Marisa T.
Marketing Manager i Australien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Easy to optimise project management platform

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Simply love it and use it daily.

Fördelar:

I am not even sure where to start. We use the Trello board daily and I keep even my shopping list on Trello. I simply love it. We can use it to manage complex social media and website projects as well as just list of items. You can use it for anything you want to use it for. If you can write it down on a paper, you can absolutely do it in Trello.

Nackdelar:

It can become very complex, very easily. I would love to be able to leave comments between task lists.

Data Analytics Manager i Filippinerna
Logistik & Supply Chain, 201-500 anställda

Great kanban tool

4 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall, Trello is great for quick workflow setups. I mostly use it for simple and/or temporary workflows where Trello's base functionality is enough.

Fördelar:

Trello is very easy to use. Getting started with Trello takes just a minute and you can already use it with your team.

Nackdelar:

The base functionality is quite limited. Some features you'd expect from a Kanban tool, you still need to enable through power-ups.

Muhammad daud S.
Muhammad daud S.
IT Manager i Storbritannien
Finansiella tjänster, 11-50 anställda

Convenient board of task

5 för 2 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Overall I found Trello to be a great board of tasks for the team to manage the workload, project management and follow up on tasks. It gives the freedom to manage tasks and team on the same page and timely sync.

Fördelar:

The best thing about Trello is the feasibility to work and create an environment of tasks and to-do lists. It gives great insight into cards created for tasks, project management, and assignment. Sharing the Trello board is convenient and easy for members of the team.

Nackdelar:

Trello doesn't have any feasible backup or export strategies that could reflect version history in case some cards need to be reverted. Trello doesn't also have the calendar to manage the tasks assigned to team.

Thomas F.
Thomas F.
It administrator i USA
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51-200 anställda
Recensentens källa

Trello is the way to go for task & project management

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I'm overall extremely satisfied with Trello and hope they do not start going downhill anytime soon

Fördelar:

Trello has been a task management program I've been using for the past 8 months and I love the amount of features it offers, ease of use and how easy I can add additional collaborators to it

Nackdelar:

I honestly do not have any true issues with this software you guys are doing a great job

Christ ann T.
Christ ann T.
Web Deverlop i Filippinerna
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda

Good Working Product

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Great working experience especially with team members.

Fördelar:

I like most how we can use Trello as our project management using the dashboard and how easy it is to use and follow.

Nackdelar:

None so far, we liked what we have been using so far.

Manny C.
Product Engineer i USA
Säkerhet och utredningar, 201-500 anställda
Recensentens källa

My go-to tool for simple, yet powerful task management

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: This used to be our teams' primary Scrum tool, and everyone was basically happy with it. When we moved to other software, we were wowed by all the built-in features of the new software at first, but eventually got dismayed by how clunky it was. Trello is the opposite. Simple, quick, responsive exactly where it counts. There are still some large areas where it could be improved, but it is still my personal go-to for task management.

Fördelar:

The best part about Trello is how responsive it is, and across all platforms. It has the snappiest and fastest task sorting speed among all the task management software I've used and still hasn't been beat. It doesn't matter if it's on the desktop app, the web app, or the mobile app. They all work lightning-quick and all update between each other within seconds. This sounds like a simple quality-of-life feature, but this responsiveness is absolutely crucial when it comes to dumping tasks into a list, sorting them between lists, and reordering by priority - which is, to me, the core of task management.

Nackdelar:

I don't like how rigid the sizes of lists are. Sometimes I only want 2 or 3 lists filling my screen. Sometimes I want all my lists on the screen. The only way to do this is by installing some questionable plugins that may or may not be paid products, when this feature feels like it should be built-in. Navigating between boards is not as responsive or simple as navigating between cards and between lists. Moving any items between boards is a bit of a nightmare, and I wish I could somehow drag-and-drop things between boards the same way I can do with everything else in the software. The UI of everything other than the lists and cards is also unintuitive. There are buttons scattered everywhere across the top of the screen, and it's not clear why they are there nor what they do. Searching for cards and list could be simplified. There are a few search bars scattered throughout the various menus and I can never remember which one is going to let me search for the card/list I'm actually after.

Arun sarathy P.
Arun sarathy P.
Content Creator i Indien
Design, Egenföretagare

King of all Kanban Board Tools

Fördelar:

The power of Trello is in its simplicity and ease of use. Its interface seems light-weight right out of the box. I have used several similar tools later on (after finding / falling in love with Trello - first love, obviously) like Clickup, Taskade and a few others but I find myself always falling back to Trello for its intuitive workflow and simple-to-use features. If you are a solo creator like me, who wants to throw all the ideas into a board, track them with a simple flow like - 'do, doing, done', then Trello is all you need. Go for it, and thank me later!

Nackdelar:

Sometimes, they keep changing their approach to their business which I found weird. But that's just me, may be. For example, they used to have Trello Gold for approximately $5 or so but they evolved and brought in different pricing tiers. I miss that but I also understand business models evolve with time. I also didn't like that many power-ups are just trials. Some useful ones cannot be used just easily. It asks for money to expand our experience with Trello. I believe its marketplace needs to evolve too by letting in more free power-ups.

Marketing and Campaigns Manager i Storbritannien
Fastighet, 1 001-5 000 anställda

I couldn’t live without Trello

5 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Trello is great and I couldn’t live without it now.

Fördelar:

It’s so easy to use and it’s just going to work for you, if you don’t manage a project in a traditional way you can set up your Trello board however your line to manage that project.

Nackdelar:

Getting the most out of Trello can sometimes mean either experimenting and finding the right third party plugin or using the built in tools to get it right. It can take time.

Daniel D.
Financial Advisor i Israel
Internet, 2-10 anställda
Recensentens källa

Great free productivity tool to organize eyour thoughts

5 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: As a daily routine, I first implemented agile methodologies using Trello. The structure is simple, which makes it easy to understand, as well as to learn how to use it. Columns can be named whatever you like, and as many as you'd like. This is great for structures that are not conventional.

Fördelar:

Staying organized with projects for the week, month, quarter, etc. is very easy with this amazing cloud-based app. With the assistance of Trello, I have been able to plan my marketing strategies, social media use, and video/photography for my colleagues. Color-coded cards and backgrounds appeal to me because I am also a visual learner.

Nackdelar:

It's interesting that Trello works better for some people than it does for me, even though I've collaborated with people who use it, and they raving about it. Trello's organization in rows and cards does not easily translate to my mind, even though it's very simple to use and very powerful. My brain finds it much easier to follow my own filing system outside of work, this is why I have made one by myself.

Ernesto E.
Lead Designer i Storbritannien
Konsthantverk, 2-10 anställda

5 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I've been using Trello now for over 2 years and have fully integrated this software until business as usual. It helps with project managememt and collaborating internally and with our customers.

Fördelar:

Having tried several varied project management softwares over the years Trello is not only the easiest to use but is so user friendly that anyone can start using from day one and within days will be an expert on its use. It's also free which is amazing.

Nackdelar:

Maybe adding an option to change view styles would be an added extra worth having

Anton A.
Anton A.
SAP Team Lead i Australien
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51-200 anställda

Simple Boards for Simple Project Management

5 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I think that the Trello is a very useful tool to manage small and mid-size projects (or parts of big projects, like a board for a development team or boards for a specific team (not all-in-one). I have used Trello for 5 years now and what keeps me still using it - it's because it's the most simple task management software ever created and most of it is free. So why do You need something else (only if You're not looking for something more sophisticated)?

Fördelar:

Trello is very "easy" in many ways and it's the best feature: - it's easy to use - You don't need any training to start managing tasks and projects in Trello; - it's easy to set up - just 4-5 minutes and You're ready to go (if You use a template provided by the Trello team - You'll need no more than 1 minute); - you don't need additional software - all works in web-browsers even on mobile phones (although there are native apps for iOS and android); - you can easily use it every day for stand-ups, workshops, etc because You see all the relevant information and can update tasks in real-time; - there are many power-ups (some free, some not) that can make your Task management more reach, bring more context or useful tools from which You can benefit.

Nackdelar:

It's not for complex projects (like with Gantt charts and long lists of dependent tasks) as You definitely will lose the focus on Your board with huge amounts of tasks. It's best to keep it simple - that's where the efficiency thrives. Also, as Trello relies on Your vision of task/project management, sometimes You can find yourself overcomplicating stuff...

Porject Manager i Laos
Juridiska tjänster, 2-10 anställda

Trello Boards make work visual

4 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: If you have a work that you can chunk into different phases (and most jobs have that), Trello is an awesome kanban style way to visualize where you are at with each client, project and task. In addition it does not only give you that overview, but on everyone else assigned to the board (usually that will be the team working on the project). It was the first software in our company where we managed all employees to regularly engage with it. I think this was largely due to its visual nature, which makes it easy to understand and work with. The "Cards" on a "Board" metaphor works well. The Board follows the Kanban philosophy. We adjusted it to our needs, but its basically a sequential process each client goes through with different steps in each part, each phase corresponds to a column on the board. You can add photos to the cards to make it even more visual (we run legal papers for clients, so having their picture on the front of the card makes it easy to find their files). Apart from that, you can attach files, make notes, add to-do's and assign them to team members and get notified of any changes made to the card or the board.

Fördelar:

The highly visual style of the Kanban style boards and the cards are super helpful. It is a great tool to get a birds eye view on all the work going on in a given project and makes it easy to follow up on individual tasks where team members may be stuck.

Nackdelar:

The one thing I did not enjoy is that there is no native Mac app, but rather it is all online. There are workarounds (like using a browser based app maker such as Coherence X) but, when the internet cuts out, your access to the boards goes with it.

Laura B.
Laura B.
Freelance Writer i USA

Övervägda alternativ:

Amazing resource for small teams, solopreneurs, etc.

5 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I've used Trello for years. Many of my clients use different solutions like Asana and I even moved my own company over to Clickup for a year. We came back to Trello and every team member breathed a sigh of relief. Trello is so much easier to break down individual boards and appeals to those of us who need to see visuals. I manage my podcasts, blog writing, email newsletters, speaking engagements, and even my personal recipe storage is on Trello. It's so easy to grab from the web browser or the app on my phone and I love that you can search so easily even after something has been archived.

Fördelar:

So easy to use Very visual Price is right Easy to add/remove members Search capability is excellent

Nackdelar:

Sometimes customer service is a bit slow; it's not easy to set up as a nonprofit to get the nonprofit discount. We had to go back and forth but eventually got it set up.

Saulo A.
Saulo A.
CTO i Brasilien
Detaljhandel, 11-50 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

O Kanban mais prático que você já usou

5 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: A experiência é ótima, o trello é muito rápido e estável, e a interface é muito simples e clara não havendo nenhuma dificuldade pra começar a usar.

Fördelar:

Começar a usar o trello é praticamente instantâneo, você cria as etapas, seus primeiros cards e já começa a movimentar. As etiquetas são muito úteis também. Além disso é muito fácil adicionar mais pessoas ao seu time e começar a colaborar. Também adoro os checklists e upload de arquivos.

Nackdelar:

Sinto muita falta de reports mais automáticos e controle de tempo nos cards. Seria legal ter algum dashboard com os cards movidos por dia/semana/mês e também podendo ver por usuário. Acredito que isso iria engajar muito mais as pessoas a usarem.

Rober R.
PR i Egypten
Evenemangstjänster, 501-1 000 anställda

Övervägda alternativ:

Great tool for team management

5 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: As referenced over, my group can't finish our assignments until the past group has finished theirs (information the executives and request composing). Trello is my most-utilized programming, we use it across my whole POD, and across every division too. It helps ensure that nothing escapes everyone's notice and that different groups aren't being held up pointlessly

Fördelar:

Trello is extraordinary, it's easy to utilize, and has heaps of cunning UX gadgets that make following and refreshing errands a delight. We use it frequently inside our association at whatever point something needs "putting together quick" - we're not hoping to follow the advancement of the whole task through Trello, however an intermittent breakout. We've regularly utilized Trello to gather together our "thoughts" stage, and afterward moved onto a more mind boggling project the executives apparatus after that. The interface is straightforward, the free level is "spot on" and there are barely enough provisions for you to get moving rapidly. Trello is extraordinary for fast authoritative assignments, that should be introduced outwardly, or they are useful for data sharing (in a real sense a pin-leading group of thoughts functions admirably) - and has diminished the requirement for post-it-notes wherever in the workplace.

Nackdelar:

As a client who have insight on both free and paid forms, regardless of whether I made a decent attempt, I was unable to discover any entanglements of this application

Lina S.
Freelancer i USA
Recensentens källa

Great software for remote working

5 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall experience with Trello is very positive. It is the perfect tool to work remotely and as a freelancer I can collaborate with different clients on the same programme, just switching through different boards. It has great functionalities and even a lot more potential that I need, so it is good to know that there's room for me to expand my workflow even further. There are some minor inconveniences, but overall I am a very happy user.

Fördelar:

I like that it is free. As a freelancer, I am usually the one that is completing the tasks and not managing boards, therefore, most of the times that is all I need. My clients use the paid version, which provides more versatility and bigger file uploads. I like that paid and free can still collaborate with no disruptions. This is a perfect product for remote work collaboration. I think the options to colour code the tasks is great, I use it to mark work in progress and completed work. I am also a very visual person, so cover photos are perfect. I create artwork and it is so much easier to find the task I am looking for by the image, not by the title.

Nackdelar:

I think notification panel could be improved. I don't really like how its laid out, it's quite overwhelming. Also, there is no option to delete a board , only to archive it. Sometimes you need to just delete things and that should be an option. But the archive button is my biggest pet peeve. If you accidentally press archive, it does not ask you are you sure Y/N? It just goes away. And I can never find the archive easily, every time I have to google where it is. It wastes my time, and it could just be fixed by a 'are you sure you want to archive this' pop-up.

Nolan H.
Merch Analyst i USA
Detaljhandel, 10 000+ anställda

5 för 9 månader sedan

Kommentarer: As mentioned above, my team can't do our tasks until the previous team has completed theirs (data management & order writing). Trello is my most-used software, we use it across my entire POD, and across each division as well. It helps make sure that nothing slips between the cracks and that other teams aren't being held up unnecessarily.

Fördelar:

Trello has become instrumental to my team's success whilst working in a remote environment. The way my different teams work with each other is similar to different cogs in a machine - each person has to do their task before the next team can start their work. My favourite thing about using Trello in our everyday is that you can create boards, lists etc. that are customizable. The Tagging feature is by far my favourite thing because you can let coworkers know in real-time when my piece of the puzzle is ready for them. Being able to integrate other programs into Trello (Dropbox, Google drive etc.) is a close second favourite feature!

Nackdelar:

I haven't done a deep dive to see what causes this, but I get logged out of Trello all the time and have to sign in again. Could be a setting on my end and have nothing to do with the software though!

Colin D.
Colin D.
Owner i USA
Recensentens källa

Powerful because it includes the most important features in a simple interface

5 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I first used it to organize personal workflows and task lists, and still do, but I use it mostly to manage multiple workflows for a marketing team. Our email production workflow is the most important of these. Trello allows us to run multiple projects with approval steps and checkpoints. It's very quick and easy to check status, see what tasks we need to pick up, and stay organized and on track. We have a visual record of completed projects in each workflow, and can maintain assets associated with projects centrally. Most important for this team is the simplicity of the app. Everyone can use it without getting lost or bogged down with unnecessary complexity. Trello has helped us keep production on track with minimal ball dropping for over seven years now.

Fördelar:

Trello feels like the easiest to use and most straightforward of the project management apps I use. It includes just what's necessary and no more, making it great for use by a non-technical team. It's easy to learn your way around, hard to get lost. The organization of boards, lists and cards is intuitive and flexible. Available formats for card contents are just right, make it easy to maintain essential assets, and set up visual cues for status and priority. I like the visual kanban approach, easy drag and drop movement of elements, flexibility of card contents, and speed of getting essential work done.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes I have wanted to be able to get a bit more granular with subtasks, but I think rather than seeing the limitations of Trello as problem, the relative simplicity is its greatest strength. If a project calls for more layers I'll choose a different app.

Riccardo L.
Wood Crafter i Italien
Konsthantverk, Egenföretagare
Recensentens källa

An all-around project management tool

5 för 10 månader sedan

Fördelar:

Up until a few months ago, Trello mainly revolved around the Kanban board concept but I have to say that I'm glad that it has added other ways of viewing projects and tasks too. Sometimes, you need to zoom out to take a look at everything, while other times you need to zoom in to a particular aspect or task. Another thing Trello excels at is enabling users to automate repetitive tasks thanks to Butler. Initially an add-on, now Butler is a key feature included in your Trello account. Just think of the steps you carry out on a regular basis, think about what they're connected to and automate them to save plenty of time! And speaking of becoming more efficient, it's great that Trello integrates with a ton of other tools and apps both natively – through its Power-ups – and through third-party platforms like Zapier.

Nackdelar:

The one thing I'm not crazy about is the fact that, in Trello, communication mainly happens through comments users leave to tasks. I think a different approach, that's more team communication-oriented could be a nice addition.

Mariam A.
Mariam A.
Sales Manager i Georgien
Bank, 5 001-10 000 anställda
Recensentens källa

How to become much more efficient at work

4 för 10 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I even don't know where to start, and how I use it exactly, to convey the influence of Trello on my life. But I will try. But I will try. I have several companies I operate and several fresh ideas that happen to me at least weekly. These thoughts must go someplace. They ended up in other locations before Trello, such as Samsung Notes. But it was not organized enough to properly handle everything and produce an order, much less than Trello. My thoughts were restless all over the place. I used Trello more and more in the last year, and I have developed a lot on my primary board (for my office).

Fördelar:

The best option for groups! Easy mobility, simple plan, better than similar apps like Skype, Teams, Asana, Slack, Facebook Workplace, and others. Schedules can be used. The maximum size of connections without business class is 10 MB. - Without business class, all of the coworkers are administrators, which means that anybody may erase a board or someone else. I don't have a private informing highlight for myself. It wouldn't be too bad. It's really beneficial in terms of project management for executives. I liked that you could set cutoff timeframes and choose which cards/tasks to arrange and accomplish within the specified time frame. Whatever the case may be, all things being equal, I adore it!

Nackdelar:

Trello is a great tool, but it's restricted in terms of the projects it can manage. Trello is ideal for little tasks, but not for large ones. For example, in our firm, we would utilize the app to purchase a helicopter part from another country and then handle the freight and shipping until it was delivered. Due to the restricted storage space, attachments such as mp4 movies and other big media files cannot be posted. We occasionally want to upload movies to Trello to provide a clearer image to the Managers who will be viewing it, however this is a problem when the storage space available is restricted.