Filtrera efter:

Genomsnittliga betyg

  • Totalt
  • Enkel användning
  • Kundservice

Om Trello

A visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective for your team on any project in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.

Lär dig mer om Trello

Visar recensioner av 20 218

Suhailah S.
Suhailah S.
Administrative Assistant i Malaysia
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Detaljhandel, 5 001-10 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Help my team with task management

5 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Trello has become part of our team to organized our daily task and project. All the task can be track on real-time to avoid any missing or unfinished task of the project. Me and my team has a very positive experience all the time we have deployed it on our work system.

Fördelar:

There are various point that what i really like with this software. Collaborating on project with my team and with team on other department on our organization is very easy and not confusing at all. Integration with third party services like Google Mail or MailChimp help me to organizing and managing my email on one single software.

Nackdelar:

It takes time to fully get comfortable and learning all the feature and tool that in-build in this software. A training is a must for us for all the team members can maximized all the tools to the maximum. Apart of that, i see no other issue with this software.

Saulo A.
Saulo A.
CTO i Brasilien
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Detaljhandel, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

O Kanban mais prático que você já usou

5 för 2 månader sedan

Kommentarer: A experiência é ótima, o trello é muito rápido e estável, e a interface é muito simples e clara não havendo nenhuma dificuldade pra começar a usar.

Fördelar:

Começar a usar o trello é praticamente instantâneo, você cria as etapas, seus primeiros cards e já começa a movimentar. As etiquetas são muito úteis também. Além disso é muito fácil adicionar mais pessoas ao seu time e começar a colaborar. Também adoro os checklists e upload de arquivos.

Nackdelar:

Sinto muita falta de reports mais automáticos e controle de tempo nos cards. Seria legal ter algum dashboard com os cards movidos por dia/semana/mês e também podendo ver por usuário. Acredito que isso iria engajar muito mais as pessoas a usarem.

Gabriele A.
Gabriele A.
Mental Coach & Trainer i Italien
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Professionell träning och coaching, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Ottimo strumento di project management con alcune lacune nella UX

3 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Piano base gratuito e assai ricco, tanti strumenti di project management intuitivi e comodi per la condivisione di informazioni ma con una interfaccia che da anni mantiene la stessa logica poco intuitiva per chi è novizio di project management.

Fördelar:

Ha un piano gratuito che di per sé già è ricchissimo di funzioni ed è eccellente per chi ha un piccolo progetto in partenza e ha un team che deve coordinarsi. La semplicità d'uso delle sue funzioni interne. La possibilità di usarlo sia tramite piattaforma web che tramite app universale iOS e Android.

Nackdelar:

Il piano gratuito si esaurisce in fretta man mano che il progetto avanza: è inevitabile, ma passare da "gratuito" a "5$ a utente" è un salto esagerato, sarebbe stato meglio avere degli upselling intermedi che permettano di acquistare solo le "boards" in cui si costruiscono progetti e sotto-progetti. L'interfaccia è piuttosto ostica a chi si approccia per la prima volta a Trello e non è abituato a sistemi di project management a lui simili: più volte mi sono trovato a dover "forzare" persone nuove del team al suo uso perché si sono subito trovate male nel suo utilizzo. E l'ho dovuto fare tante di quelle volte che alla fine ho deciso di abbandonare Trello e utilizzare altre piattaforme...

Nolan H.
Merch Analyst i USA
Detaljhandel, 10 000+ anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Trello Review

5 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: As mentioned above, my team can't do our tasks until the previous team has completed theirs (data management & order writing). Trello is my most-used software, we use it across my entire POD, and across each division as well. It helps make sure that nothing slips between the cracks and that other teams aren't being held up unnecessarily.

Fördelar:

Trello has become instrumental to my team's success whilst working in a remote environment. The way my different teams work with each other is similar to different cogs in a machine - each person has to do their task before the next team can start their work. My favourite thing about using Trello in our everyday is that you can create boards, lists etc. that are customizable. The Tagging feature is by far my favourite thing because you can let coworkers know in real-time when my piece of the puzzle is ready for them. Being able to integrate other programs into Trello (Dropbox, Google drive etc.) is a close second favourite feature!

Nackdelar:

I haven't done a deep dive to see what causes this, but I get logged out of Trello all the time and have to sign in again. Could be a setting on my end and have nothing to do with the software though!

Laura B.
Laura B.
Freelance Writer i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Amazing resource for small teams, solopreneurs, etc.

5 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I've used Trello for years. Many of my clients use different solutions like Asana and I even moved my own company over to Clickup for a year. We came back to Trello and every team member breathed a sigh of relief. Trello is so much easier to break down individual boards and appeals to those of us who need to see visuals. I manage my podcasts, blog writing, email newsletters, speaking engagements, and even my personal recipe storage is on Trello. It's so easy to grab from the web browser or the app on my phone and I love that you can search so easily even after something has been archived.

Fördelar:

So easy to use Very visual Price is right Easy to add/remove members Search capability is excellent

Nackdelar:

Sometimes customer service is a bit slow; it's not easy to set up as a nonprofit to get the nonprofit discount. We had to go back and forth but eventually got it set up.

Faruk A.
Faruk A.
Head of Growth i Polen
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Marknadsföring och reklam, 51-200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Great tool to plan and track our marketing tasks

5 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I used the free version of Trello for my personal planning, and it was way too much generous free software. I even felt like the owners of this app just wanted to make a favor to the people who like planning. Due to my role, I also have the privilege to use Trello at my company. It's much powerful with all the integrations added. Everyone in my team is very happy to use the tool except those who missed their task due dates :)

Fördelar:

I'm using the paid version which allows many integrations that make our members' lives easier. The software is so easy to set up. The UI is so clean and easy to navigate. I can customize it according to my needs and taste. Coloured labels, tagging, due dates are most often a part of our task management routine. I like the voting option, sometimes we need to make a decision and this little detail helps. Since it is now a work app for me, I don't use a mobile app so it's hard to say for me how it works but the web version is so convenient and slick.

Nackdelar:

As a user who have experience on both free and paid versions, even if I tried hard, I couldn't find any pitfalls of this app.

Connar O.
Connar O.
Marketing and Campaigns Manager i Storbritannien
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Fastighet, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

I could live without Trello

5 förra månaden Nytt

Kommentarer: Trello is great. Hardly ever any downtime and the platform is amazing when used with business features.

Fördelar:

You can manage you personal or work life how ever you chose. In fact you can use Trello for whatever you like. Whether that's team management, time management, content creation etc.

Nackdelar:

You do need to have some technical ability to set up the more complicated boards and features.

Nitin S.
Nitin S.
Senior Graphics Designer i Indien
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 501-1 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 6-12 månader
Recensentens källa

Really helpful and must have application for startups to team collboration

4 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall Trello is very good application as compared to other free alternatives available. I have been using it since 12 months and never regret much about this. Startups will definitely go for this application instead of paying for upgrade you can use it for free until you really need it.

Fördelar:

Trello have been improved a lot compared to previous few months. The dashboard is really amazing and analyzing stats by graphs became very simple. I have been using its lifetime free version with some limitations like I cannot add more team members in free version. Still its helping me schedule tasks in advance with planner, assigning and labeling it to my team, tracking status of each and every task. Trello can be easily integrated with any system configuration as its a web based tool.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes like other applications it also have bumpers in between while scheduling tasks that many times make team members clutter into wrong decisions. I personally don't like drag drop feature as sometimes I accidently move cards in wrong places while moving my cursor somewhere else. I cannot be able to find any gantt chart view for my projects modules. If they add it then it will be helpful.

Verifierad recensent
Full Stack Developer i Irland
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Great tool for idea management and personal time management

4 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: Its great, easy to use and I still use it for my personal projects and time management.

Fördelar:

The software was one of the first ones to offer a Kanban-style layout to manage projects and ideas. I used it mainly to manage my thoughts and ideas and track my work routines/time management. The software is free to use for a small team and we used it to manage multiple projects in our small startup before. I still use it to manage different ideas and personal projects. The pricing is also very good.

Nackdelar:

It didn't have the desktop app for Mac for so long and it is still not polished. Most other apps caught up and implemented the same style with more features.

Gregory H.
Gregory H.
Attorney i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Juristbyrå, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1 + år
Recensentens källa

Trello Keeps Getting Iterating, But Still Has Room for Improvement

4 för 2 månader sedan Nytt

Fördelar:

I love the ability to start with a blank board or workspace and create a full client and case management system. The extra features you gain by subscribing to business class, especially advanced checklists, are invaluable.

Nackdelar:

The lack of ability to sync in any meaningful way with Outlook is a glaring omission and could make Trello much more powerful. The new email reports feature is nice, but needs to be refined to include items ad due dates on advanced checklists.

Anton A.
Anton A.
SAP Team Lead i Australien
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Informationsteknologi och tjänster, 51-200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Simple Boards for Simple Project Management

5 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: I think that the Trello is a very useful tool to manage small and mid-size projects (or parts of big projects, like a board for a development team or boards for a specific team (not all-in-one). I have used Trello for 5 years now and what keeps me still using it - it's because it's the most simple task management software ever created and most of it is free. So why do You need something else (only if You're not looking for something more sophisticated)?

Fördelar:

Trello is very "easy" in many ways and it's the best feature: - it's easy to use - You don't need any training to start managing tasks and projects in Trello; - it's easy to set up - just 4-5 minutes and You're ready to go (if You use a template provided by the Trello team - You'll need no more than 1 minute); - you don't need additional software - all works in web-browsers even on mobile phones (although there are native apps for iOS and android); - you can easily use it every day for stand-ups, workshops, etc because You see all the relevant information and can update tasks in real-time; - there are many power-ups (some free, some not) that can make your Task management more reach, bring more context or useful tools from which You can benefit.

Nackdelar:

It's not for complex projects (like with Gantt charts and long lists of dependent tasks) as You definitely will lose the focus on Your board with huge amounts of tasks. It's best to keep it simple - that's where the efficiency thrives. Also, as Trello relies on Your vision of task/project management, sometimes You can find yourself overcomplicating stuff...

Verifierad recensent
Porject Manager i Laos
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Juridiska tjänster, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1 + år
Recensentens källa

Trello Boards make work visual

4 för 3 veckor sedan Nytt

Kommentarer: If you have a work that you can chunk into different phases (and most jobs have that), Trello is an awesome kanban style way to visualize where you are at with each client, project and task. In addition it does not only give you that overview, but on everyone else assigned to the board (usually that will be the team working on the project). It was the first software in our company where we managed all employees to regularly engage with it. I think this was largely due to its visual nature, which makes it easy to understand and work with. The "Cards" on a "Board" metaphor works well. The Board follows the Kanban philosophy. We adjusted it to our needs, but its basically a sequential process each client goes through with different steps in each part, each phase corresponds to a column on the board. You can add photos to the cards to make it even more visual (we run legal papers for clients, so having their picture on the front of the card makes it easy to find their files). Apart from that, you can attach files, make notes, add to-do's and assign them to team members and get notified of any changes made to the card or the board.

Fördelar:

The highly visual style of the Kanban style boards and the cards are super helpful. It is a great tool to get a birds eye view on all the work going on in a given project and makes it easy to follow up on individual tasks where team members may be stuck.

Nackdelar:

The one thing I did not enjoy is that there is no native Mac app, but rather it is all online. There are workarounds (like using a browser based app maker such as Coherence X) but, when the internet cuts out, your access to the boards goes with it.

Rober R.
PR i Egypten
Evenemangstjänster, 501-1 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1 + år
Recensentens källa

Great tool for team management

5 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: As referenced over, my group can't finish our assignments until the past group has finished theirs (information the executives and request composing). Trello is my most-utilized programming, we use it across my whole POD, and across every division too. It helps ensure that nothing escapes everyone's notice and that different groups aren't being held up pointlessly

Fördelar:

Trello is extraordinary, it's easy to utilize, and has heaps of cunning UX gadgets that make following and refreshing errands a delight. We use it frequently inside our association at whatever point something needs "putting together quick" - we're not hoping to follow the advancement of the whole task through Trello, however an intermittent breakout. We've regularly utilized Trello to gather together our "thoughts" stage, and afterward moved onto a more mind boggling project the executives apparatus after that. The interface is straightforward, the free level is "spot on" and there are barely enough provisions for you to get moving rapidly. Trello is extraordinary for fast authoritative assignments, that should be introduced outwardly, or they are useful for data sharing (in a real sense a pin-leading group of thoughts functions admirably) - and has diminished the requirement for post-it-notes wherever in the workplace.

Nackdelar:

As a client who have insight on both free and paid forms, regardless of whether I made a decent attempt, I was unable to discover any entanglements of this application

Lina S.
Freelancer i USA
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Great software for remote working

5 för 3 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Overall experience with Trello is very positive. It is the perfect tool to work remotely and as a freelancer I can collaborate with different clients on the same programme, just switching through different boards. It has great functionalities and even a lot more potential that I need, so it is good to know that there's room for me to expand my workflow even further. There are some minor inconveniences, but overall I am a very happy user.

Fördelar:

I like that it is free. As a freelancer, I am usually the one that is completing the tasks and not managing boards, therefore, most of the times that is all I need. My clients use the paid version, which provides more versatility and bigger file uploads. I like that paid and free can still collaborate with no disruptions. This is a perfect product for remote work collaboration. I think the options to colour code the tasks is great, I use it to mark work in progress and completed work. I am also a very visual person, so cover photos are perfect. I create artwork and it is so much easier to find the task I am looking for by the image, not by the title.

Nackdelar:

I think notification panel could be improved. I don't really like how its laid out, it's quite overwhelming. Also, there is no option to delete a board , only to archive it. Sometimes you need to just delete things and that should be an option. But the archive button is my biggest pet peeve. If you accidentally press archive, it does not ask you are you sure Y/N? It just goes away. And I can never find the archive easily, every time I have to google where it is. It wastes my time, and it could just be fixed by a 'are you sure you want to archive this' pop-up.

Colin D.
Colin D.
Owner i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Powerful because it includes the most important features in a simple interface

5 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I first used it to organize personal workflows and task lists, and still do, but I use it mostly to manage multiple workflows for a marketing team. Our email production workflow is the most important of these. Trello allows us to run multiple projects with approval steps and checkpoints. It's very quick and easy to check status, see what tasks we need to pick up, and stay organized and on track. We have a visual record of completed projects in each workflow, and can maintain assets associated with projects centrally. Most important for this team is the simplicity of the app. Everyone can use it without getting lost or bogged down with unnecessary complexity. Trello has helped us keep production on track with minimal ball dropping for over seven years now.

Fördelar:

Trello feels like the easiest to use and most straightforward of the project management apps I use. It includes just what's necessary and no more, making it great for use by a non-technical team. It's easy to learn your way around, hard to get lost. The organization of boards, lists and cards is intuitive and flexible. Available formats for card contents are just right, make it easy to maintain essential assets, and set up visual cues for status and priority. I like the visual kanban approach, easy drag and drop movement of elements, flexibility of card contents, and speed of getting essential work done.

Nackdelar:

Sometimes I have wanted to be able to get a bit more granular with subtasks, but I think rather than seeing the limitations of Trello as problem, the relative simplicity is its greatest strength. If a project calls for more layers I'll choose a different app.

Riccardo L.
Wood Crafter i Italien
Konsthantverk, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

An all-around project management tool

5 för 4 månader sedan

Fördelar:

Up until a few months ago, Trello mainly revolved around the Kanban board concept but I have to say that I'm glad that it has added other ways of viewing projects and tasks too. Sometimes, you need to zoom out to take a look at everything, while other times you need to zoom in to a particular aspect or task. Another thing Trello excels at is enabling users to automate repetitive tasks thanks to Butler. Initially an add-on, now Butler is a key feature included in your Trello account. Just think of the steps you carry out on a regular basis, think about what they're connected to and automate them to save plenty of time! And speaking of becoming more efficient, it's great that Trello integrates with a ton of other tools and apps both natively – through its Power-ups – and through third-party platforms like Zapier.

Nackdelar:

The one thing I'm not crazy about is the fact that, in Trello, communication mainly happens through comments users leave to tasks. I think a different approach, that's more team communication-oriented could be a nice addition.

Mariam A.
Mariam A.
Sales Manager i Georgien
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Bank, 5 001-10 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 1 + år
Recensentens källa

How to become much more efficient at work

4 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I even don't know where to start, and how I use it exactly, to convey the influence of Trello on my life. But I will try. But I will try. I have several companies I operate and several fresh ideas that happen to me at least weekly. These thoughts must go someplace. They ended up in other locations before Trello, such as Samsung Notes. But it was not organized enough to properly handle everything and produce an order, much less than Trello. My thoughts were restless all over the place. I used Trello more and more in the last year, and I have developed a lot on my primary board (for my office).

Fördelar:

The best option for groups! Easy mobility, simple plan, better than similar apps like Skype, Teams, Asana, Slack, Facebook Workplace, and others. Schedules can be used. The maximum size of connections without business class is 10 MB. - Without business class, all of the coworkers are administrators, which means that anybody may erase a board or someone else. I don't have a private informing highlight for myself. It wouldn't be too bad. It's really beneficial in terms of project management for executives. I liked that you could set cutoff timeframes and choose which cards/tasks to arrange and accomplish within the specified time frame. Whatever the case may be, all things being equal, I adore it!

Nackdelar:

Trello is a great tool, but it's restricted in terms of the projects it can manage. Trello is ideal for little tasks, but not for large ones. For example, in our firm, we would utilize the app to purchase a helicopter part from another country and then handle the freight and shipping until it was delivered. Due to the restricted storage space, attachments such as mp4 movies and other big media files cannot be posted. We occasionally want to upload movies to Trello to provide a clearer image to the Managers who will be viewing it, however this is a problem when the storage space available is restricted.

Matt M.
Matt M.
Director i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Marknadsföring och reklam, 1 001-5 000 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Very intuitive and easy to immediately

5 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Trello has been a huge boost to staying organized with not just my big projects, but also with my daily tasks and staying organized in all of my activities.

Fördelar:

I've used both the paid and free versions of this platform and the free version is as simple to use as the paid version. You do get additional features with the paid version, but for managing your own tasks and projects the free version will still provide everything that you need. I've used a number of project management platforms and Trello stands out because it's very intuitive to use and organize the information you're working on.

Nackdelar:

Occasionally, I wish Trello had some prompts on how to better organize information, but this isn't a deal-breaker. I really like it when software can help to save me from my own disorganization, and Trello primarily does that with a very simple setup, but I would also accept some prompts or suggestions too.

Kenny K.
Self-employed i Belgien
Marknadsföring och reklam, 2-10 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Collaboration made easy with Trello. I'm loving it!

5 för 4 månader sedan

Kommentarer: I can't say anything bad about Trello. I tried a couple of tools, then discovered Trello and haven't used anything else after that. It was very easy to start with Trello, without needing documentation. Very intuitive platform with a clear interface. I would certainly recommend this tool.

Fördelar:

I used Trello for managing multiple new projects with a team of 5-10 people. I like the way I can customize the look & feel of project boards. Trello works very fast, has a smooth interface and is quite flexible. You can often just drag & drop things around and make changes with a few clicks. I find it very easy to use, which is why I kept using it over the years. I tried other tools, but stayed with Trello as I found it the easiest to use.

Nackdelar:

I haven't used all features of Trello yet as I like to keep things simple for myself and the team. Maybe would be cool to be able to further customize the 'theme' of a board and some settings, especially if you would have a very large project, but for my purposes I'm happy with the things I can do.

Juan manuel C.
Juan manuel C.
Web Developer i Argentina
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Kundservice, 51-200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

The kanban board you were looking for

4 för 6 månader sedan

Kommentarer: My experience with Trello was more than satisfactory, I have used it for many years, both to organize personal tasks, projects, university work and developments at work. It fulfills its function to the letter and runs in a way that looks like you are using it locally. I highly recommend it as it is, in my opinion, the best in the area it encompasses.

Fördelar:

Trello has an extremely low learning curve, anyone can use it and customize it at ease. Being its free version it allows you to use the vast majority of its options. It has a very comfortable and fluid drag and drop card system that makes you feel like you are working locally. The handling of the cards, the organization and the filing of the same is very comfortable. The uptime is very high, in more than 5 years of use only once I could not enter and it lasted very little. It has an application for cell phones (Android / iOS) that is very fluid and looks better than expected considering that trello is used horizontally

Nackdelar:

The weakness of the program is the lack of more interesting free plugins, to put a but. But in general, it complies with everything that it says to solve

Verifierad recensent
Research associate i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Medborgerlig-och social organisation, 51-200 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa
Källa: GetApp

Once the best -- still good.

4 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: It is an easy platform to accommodate a large, virtual team with. All of my colleagues are scattered around the globe, and co-working organizational apps are critical to our progress. Trello was a good choice to get us organized and on the same page about the tasks at hand.

Fördelar:

Trello is a very visual platform; I love that everything is laid out in front of you. It makes it very easy to take in the big picture (based on how you arrange your boards) - what's due? what's this team working on? what have we not yet completed? It also has a slight learning curve, but once you overcome that, you're set, and it gets increasingly easy to use. If, like me, this is a software that you need to use daily, you will master it in no time.

Nackdelar:

I mentioned that what I like most is how Trello gives you a great overview of the big picture - you can see all tasks that need to be completed and everything going on, all at once. This is also it's biggest pitfall, in my opinion. It is both too general, and too crowded, simultaneously. In order to analyze a task in depth, we link to a Google doc or another platform, which allows more flexibility to multitask and make edits. Ideally, I don't want to be hopping from app to app.

Abby B.
Abby B.
Small business owner, Web Designer i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Marknadsföring och reklam, Egenföretagare
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

I'd be lost without Trello

5 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Absolutely amazing. I use it every day to keep project on track. I create a new board for each new client. They have color-coded assignments, as do I - then they can see what I'm working on and how their project is coming along. We can drag-n-drop photos into a card, add files and links, and our whole discussion is documented so nothing gets missed.

Fördelar:

You can use pre-made boards or create your own from scratch. It's just like a board of sticky notes, like a Kanban. You can color-code, create due dates, assign cards, tag people. I'm just using the free version because it's only me and 1 client using it, but the paid version would be an amazing tool for larger organizations who would benefit from being able to assign tasks and integrate with more apps.

Nackdelar:

I wish we could shut off the ability to comment via email. People do this and then their signature lines and logos clog up the card.

Verifierad recensent
Business Manager i USA
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Ideell organisationsledning, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Trello Boards good for planning - as good as MS Project

5 för 7 månader sedan

Kommentarer: We have used Trello Boards for tracking an annual event for the past 5 years. Each year we can look at the previous year's boards and add and subtract from them to build a new set of boards. This is a good thing for the way we work.

Fördelar:

Ease of use. The user interface is simple for most people to us. Even our most computer challenged people are able to use this product.

Nackdelar:

I think each person has unique patterns of working and not all our planners think the same way. Sometimes we set up a board that we think will track what we think is important when all the board creation does is create questions. That is not the fault of Trello. It is just that each person has different ways of using the app.

Verifierad recensent
Technical Operations Manager i Storbritannien
Verifierad LinkedIn-användare
Medicinska apparater, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

The Daily Task Tracking App

5 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: A great task management tool - without a doubt, the best free coordination App for the modern project manager.

Fördelar:

The ease of adding a task/card to a board and quickly labelling it with a specific colour/code. This makes organising your tasks as easy as adding a note and choosing a colour! Having multiple boards means this sort of organisational structure can continue without losing a task.

Nackdelar:

The limited card mobility functions on the mobile App and the lack of automation features for sorting columns of tasks by label.

Misty S.
Broker/Owner i USA
Fastighet, 11-50 anställda
Har använt programvaran för: 2 + år
Recensentens källa

Trello is useful for any aspect of your business

5 för 8 månader sedan

Kommentarer: Trello is used for Sales/Marketing/Meetings/Tracking...literally everything we do as a brokerage.

Fördelar:

I am crazy about Trello - it is such a wonderfully flexible tool that assists organizing thoughts and tasks for so many different aspects of a real estate business. My company jokes that I "think in Trello" - it is so easy to visualize how to lay out business processes and thoughts with this amazing product.

Nackdelar:

I use the free version - I have found little clarity in how paid and unpaid users can interract in boards and teams.